CFNM Cuckold - Randy Summer's First

Story Info
My stories are based on some true life adventures I have had.
2k words
4.41
22.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been saving up for a new tablet; mine had gotten trashed, so I was checking out the "jobs offered" bulletin board on campus. This old guy came up and posted a notice. Basically, it read that he and his wife needed some help setting up their new computer system, and were happy to pay somebody to come over, hook stuff up and show them the basics of using it.

I stopped him before he got too far. "Hey, dude. I could do that for you. I'm pretty good with that stuff. Would I do?"

He replied "You young fellows are always so much better at that kind of thing than us old folks. My wife is the one who uses it the most. I'm sure you'd do just fine for her." He was looking at me a bit strangely, but I figured old people are weird.

We exchanged information and arranged a time for me to come over.

I figured I'd hit the gym after, so I had on my usual tight muscle-t-shirt and spandex bike shorts. I know, totally 80's, but I'm into it. Don't know why.

I arrived; he introduced me to his wife. She was a lot younger than he was and sorta hot. She was wearing these tight, stretchy slacks and low cut top. I felt embarrassed 'cause I was staring at her tits and I was getting turned on a bit. He and I went upstairs to the bedroom, which also contained their home office. She was going to come up shortly with some cokes. I had to crawl under their desk to get at all the cords and stuff. Nobody uses desktops with towers anymore, but, what the heck, they were gonna pay me.

She came in with the drinks and knelt down on the floor next to me.

"I really appreciate your helping us out like this. I can use a computer, but I'm just not good at setting them up."

I don't think she noticed, but she had put her hand on my thigh, close to my "junk" while she was talking. I kept hoping she would take her hand away. It was getting me horned up. In a minute I was almost fully hard, and my cock stretched along my right thigh. The bike shorts were very thin, and you could see the outline of the mushroom head.

"Oh my gawd!," she gasped, "WHAT is THAT?"

"Honey, what did you bring me? It looks HUGE!" She laughed and ran her fingers along the outline of my cock, which turned me on even more.

"I think Randy needs to get out here so I can see his cock better."

"Oh shit!", I thought. "What the fuck did I get myself in to?" This dudes wife has her hand on my dick and I don't know what's going on.

I crawled out from under the desk and stood before her. Her husband went over to the far side of the room to sit and watch.

"I'm real sorry ma'am. Your hand was on my thigh and I got, uhh. I'm real sorry."

I tried to cover myself with my hands, but she grabbed them and held them. I was so fuckin hard, and there was nowhere to hide it. I shoulda got the hell outta there, but I couldn't seem to move.

"I can see why they call you Randy. No need to be shy. I like to look at pretty men. Do you mind my looking at you?".

"No ma'am, but what about your hus..."

"Never mind him. He likes me to enjoy myself."

"I want to see all of you, Randy. I think you need to take off that shirt."

I did as I was told and peeled off the muscle-t.

"You have a beautiful chest," she reached in the nightstand drawer and produced a large bottle of baby oil. "I want to oil you...do you like oil?"

"I guess so...I dunno."

"Don't move, unless I tell you to" She grabbed the bottle and began drizzling me with oil, along my shoulders, down my arms, along my back, and all over my chest. Standing there, with oil dripping down my body was getting me very hot. My cock was throbbing.

She began massaging my torso, making me flex my biceps and pecs as she spread the oil over me. She worked her way behind me and put her hands on my chest. She started kneading my pecs, making me flex and pump them for her, and then she carefully took her thumb and forefinger and tweaked my nipples with her nails.

It wasn't enough to really hurt, but enough to make me squirm and let out a moan.

"Mmmmm, I knew you'd like that."

"Yes, ma'am, I like it a lot."

"I bet it made you even harder."

With that she grabbed the waistband of my bike shorts with one hand and slid the other down my body until she grabbed my hard cock.

As she whispered in my ear, "You ARE a bad boy," she began rubbing her well oiled palm along my penis. "I like to play with bad boys with big dicks."

To Be Continued:

She came around in front of me to get a better look at my cock.

"That is a nice one." She looked over at her husband, still sitting on the other side of the room. "Thanks, honey, I'm going to have lots of fun with this one!"

She looked at my cock...straining against the spandex bike shorts. She reached down the front of my shorts and rearranged it. First to the right, then to the left, then straight up...she couldn't decide which angle made it look bigger.

Then she placed it down my right thigh. She slowly rolled up the right leg of my shorts until the tip of my cock was sticking out the bottom...not that it had far to reach!

She grabbed the oil again and dripped some on the head of my penis. Then, using just two fingers she began gently stroking the head. I was already leaking pre-cum.

She worked the leg of the shorts higher and higher until she was able to grab my ball sack and pull it through the bottom of the leg. I've got good low hangers, and now my throbbing cock and balls were sticking out the bottom of my shorts, pinned against my thigh.

Again she went for the oil and gave my shaft and balls a good basting. Then with one hand she massaged my sack while the other hand jacked my dick.

"Now I need you naked."

With that she began slowly pulling down the waistband of the bike shorts, first revealing my bush, then the root of my cock, then some of the shaft, then more and more of the shaft then finally the head at which point my cock sprang to full attention.

The bottle of oil appeared again, and she gave a thorough drenching to my thighs, calves and lower legs. She spread my butt cheeks and oiled my crack and buns. She ran a finger over my hole and my dick jumped in response.

I was literally dripping with oil. I was warm from being handled and I noticed that beads of sweat were forming all over my body. I stood there naked, hard and glistening.

She kept circling me, looking me up and down; as though I were a painting or sculpture that she had created. I had never done anything like this...been naked in a room with a woman that still had all her clothes on.

I felt vulnerable and very turned on at the same time. I had never been treated so totally like an object. My body and cock were not mine to control and I was hers to play with as she pleased.

She produced a small brown bottle of some kind of liquid. I never met a women who could take control of a guy like this.

She came around behind me and pressed close to me. She put the bottle under my nostril. "Sniff." She said.

As the head rush hit and I felt my monster cock throb, she reached down and started giving me a hand job.

To Be Continued:

She stroked my greasy cock up and down all along the length, just enough to keep me hard...just enough to keep me at the edge of orgasm.

She continued playing with my dick, stroking it, sometimes gently slapping it and watching it bounce around. The pre-cum was pouring out from my piss slit.

"Get down on the floor, on your hands and knees." She instructed.

I did as told. She reached underneath and with one hand stroked my cock, while with her other hand she ran a finger over my butt hole. It's like she was milking a cow...it was crazy.

My balls were starting to ache, but I could tell she wasn't finished with me just yet.

She stopped stroking me and went over to a corner of the room. She brought back a plastic arm chair, the kind you use outdoors on a patio. She pulled me up from my kneeling position and had me sit in the chair.

I sat there on full display for her. My hands gripping the arms of the chair, my legs spread, and my throbbing cock standing straight up.

As turned on as I was, I was also getting tired. I was not used to someone else being so in control of my cock. I know it seems strange, but the fact that she stayed fully dressed made me feel even more naked.

She kept looking at my body and my cock with what seemed like amusement and hunger. I've seen girls stare at me on campus, but I never really knew why.

Sweat was really pouring down my body now and so she handed me a coke and let me drink it. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was.

She knelt on the floor in front of the chair, getting a good close look at my cock. She ran her hands along my thighs and my chest, greasing them with oil and sweat. She wrapped both hands around my dick.

"My god, Randy, I could use three hands to hold your cock!" She handed me the bottle of poppers again and had me take a good whiff.

I had no sense of anything except her hands on my cock. She stroked it with her fingers, trailed her fingernails along the shaft and around the head, which was becoming extremely sensitive. I could feel my cock lubing itself with pre-cum. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

I gripped the arms of the chair and wrapped my ankles around the front chair legs. She kept bringing me to the point of orgasm, and then backing off. It was all I could do to restrain myself from grabbing my cock and finishing myself off.

She had both hands wrapped around my cock, gently but firmly stroking. I felt my hips start bucking, so that I was fucking her hands.

"That's right Randy, work for it."

She handed me the brown bottle for one more hit. I heard myself grunting as my hips bucked up and down, thrusting my cock in her hands.

I felt it start in my balls and rush its way up my shaft and out the head of my cock. I shot a stream of hot jism straight up in the air that fell back and splattered on my chest.

"Very nice. I really like your cock, Randy"

She handed me a towel so I could wipe off the oil, sweat and cum.

"I want to play with your cock again. I like a bit of adventure. I think you would be good at role play."

"Anything you say, ma'am."

"Good, I'll call you and we'll do something a bit different next time."

She kissed my cheek and left the room. Her husband got up from where he had been sitting all this time and handed me an envelope.

"Thanks, Randy. She really liked you a lot. Your cock is amazing. I think she'll be calling you for some other scenes."

I had never done ANYTHING like that before. Why me? Why did she stay dressed? What was I getting in to? All I knew was that it was the hottest thing I've ever done.