CFNM Randy Summers Art Class Model

Story Info
A new CFNM adventure.
1.5k words
4.44
31.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got a call from a gal pal of mine. She was taking private life drawing class in this lady artist's private studio...it seems they were going to do some very soft core and sensual "erotica" with a male and female model...and the usual male model freaked out or something and wasn't going to show. My friend knew I had usually no problem being naked in front of people...and they were in a real jam. She was hoping that I was available.

So I head over...the teacher/artist was an older woman...kind of an ex-hippie type...but very laid back and cool. She was glad that I agreed to pose because she charged more for "erotica" classes and hated losing the income. It was a group of about 15 gals. My friend hadn't mentioned that it was a "women only" class. That was fine by me.

The female model was a very pretty, petite blond...who hoped I wouldn't have any problem if my dick touched her or we had to get real close ( the regular model must have been gay and couldn't deal with a woman so close) I assured her I would have no such problem. She laughed, so I knew she was very cool.

I did find it strange that while she was allowed to wear a flesh-colored body stocking, I was expected to be completely nude.

We did some short poses...on breaks we put on robes and wandered around to see what the class was doing. Some of them were pretty good.

I also found it strange that while her robe was this big terry cloth thing, the robe I had been given was real short and real sheer. Like the stuff you'd find in men's erotic wear stores.

I was actually beginning to feel exposed. Everyone in the class and even the female model were all clothed which made me feel even more naked, if that makes any sense.

Then we did some longer, more involved poses..."Rodin" type stuff...kissing, embracing all very classical.

We were very close in one pose...our nipples touching...and I was "nuzzling" her neck...when I noticed her nipples were getting hard. That made part of me start to get hard. I knew she could feel it along her thigh...but she just giggled...so I knew she was cool with it.

Cool with it! She pressed in against me which made me even harder. Quite the jokester.

Then the teacher wanted me to turn around so that my back was against the girl's front...I tried to explain the situation, She said it WAS a class in erotica after all...so no one should have a problem with a little excitement.

A little! I turned around and I was fully up! Nobody said a word, but I could hear a LOT of hurried sketching going on!

Then the other model pressed up against my back and put her arms around me as instructed. She also managed to plant one hand on my thigh so she could poke a finger at my dick without being noticed.

The class seemed to really like it! Nobody ran from the class or anything! And since I am a total exhibitionist I was having a great time!

I took a peek at my gal pal in the class...and she was having a whale of a good time watching me. She knew I was getting off on being naked and hard in front of a group. Does she know me or what?

We took another break...and yes...I saw that the class had paid a lot of attention to drawing my hard-on. I don't know why I grabbed that silly robe to wear during the break. It was so sheer I might as well have been wearing nothing.

I am usually very comfortable being naked in front of others, but the atmosphere in that room was beginning to make me feel oddly exposed.

For the last poses the teacher wanted to try to make the texture different. She had me go behind the changing screen and cover myself in baby oil.

Now, I'm already excited...and have a "thing" for baby oil...so I am having no trouble staying hard. Again, I found it odd that the female model wasn't asked to put on baby oil.

We did another classical pose which it seemed we held for a very long time. The room seemed warmer than when we first started. I was sweating like crazy, covered in oil with my hard cock sticking up for all to see. I noticed that the female model was just staring at my cock with the oddest look on her face. I looked out at the class and it seemed everyone was just staring at my cock. I've never felt anything so intense. It was arousing and a bit scary.

After what seemed like eternity the teacher announced that class was over. Everybody filed out; there were some who whispered "thank you". The girl model got up and went behind the screen to change.

I got off the platform and went to look for the bag with my clothes. It seemed to have gotten moved around. I hoped it wasn't stolen. I couldn't find that stupid sheer robe either.

I noticed everyone else was gone...and I was naked alone with the teacher/artist. She thanked me for coming to her rescue...hoped I could fill in again sometime...

I mentioned that I couldn't find my clothes. She told me that she had put them aside in a safe place where they wouldn't get lost and was trying to remember exactly where she had put them.

She said it was a pity I ever had to wear clothes. I should be allowed to go around like this, naked, oiled and hard.

I sensed that this situation was taking a very strange turn.

She said if I could do 1 more pose in private as a favor to her...she was experimenting with lighting...she would probably remember where my clothes were..

I figured I wasn't going to be going anywhere in my naked state, so I might as well play along. Just as I thought to myself "she doesn't look too dangerous, and after all, my friend knows her", she went over to the studio door and locked it. I hoped I hadn't made a stupid decision.

She put me on a stool, facing a mirror and posed me with my hands behind my head, and moved my torso around until she got what she wanted. She made some adjustments to the lights. I looked like one of those artsy B&W photos...lots of shadow...I thought I looked pretty hot actually. Then she asked me not to please not move or say anything...please stay still. Her voice was quiet but commanding.

I heard her sketching for a few minutes...it was too dark to really see her. I can't really describe how it felt to on that stool, naked in a spotlight with darkness all around me. Then I heard her behind me. I wondered what the hell I had gotten myself into. She slowly came up behind me and whispered "Please, please don't move...this is so beautiful"

I felt her hand come around me and start feeling my body. If I tried I could see in the mirror that she had put on a long glove and was watching in the mirror while moving her hand on my slick, sweaty body.

It was very surreal, very kinky and very hot. I could see in the mirror as she felt my Pecs, my abs, and my thighs. Then she started stroking my dick.

What a mind trip!! It was like watching some disembodied arm floating in space giving me a hand job! I couldn't see her behind me...just the glove!

She gave me the best hand job! She stroked it slow, fast...just with 2 fingers...played with my balls...all with just one hand...and now and again would say "don't move...don't move".

This went on for an agonizingly long time. I was mesmerized by the vision in the mirror of my body being felt up and my cock being stroked by what looked like a disembodied hand.

I was exhausted, dripping with oil and sweat, and my balls were starting to ache.

Once she noticed the pre-cum dripping from the head, she went in for the kill! She stroked faster and faster until I shot a load straight up into the air which came back down splattering on my chest.

She silently left her place behind me and turned on the rest of the lights. Once my eyes got accustomed to the lights I saw the bag with my clothes. I looked around, but she was gone. I was completely alone and naked in the studio. I got cleaned up a bit and got dressed. She had left my fee in the bag with my clothes.

It was such a surreal experience. I wondered what kind of scene I was getting myself into, allowing myself to be so naked and exposed among women that were clothed.