Randy Summers CFNM Dance Class

Story Info
Adventures based on some life experiences.
3.1k words
4.43
20.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CFNM Dance Class

Not long after my "cuckold hand job" experience, I received a call from a woman who was a friend of the couple that had given me my first CFNM experience.

She was a dance teacher at a local dance studio. She also taught part-time at one of the local Universities. It seems that one of her students was preparing to go to an audition in Vegas. It was a good chance for the student, but the teacher felt she might have trouble with some of the more sexy and sensual routines that are a part of a lot of Vegas shows.

The teacher wanted to prepare her to deal with sexy situations onstage and keep her cool. She wasn't going for any topless reviews, but Ms. Mercedes wanted her to get used to fast changes and nudity backstage.

I had a little dance training, modern, jazz and tap...and we figured I could "fake it". I figured it might also be a way to make more contacts and agreed to help out at her dance studio.

She told me to be prepared for almost anything, and that she would be providing an assortment of costumes for me to wear. She added it would be nice if I were a bit "reluctant" to be in revealing costumes.

I was beginning to wonder what kind of scene I was getting myself in to. At first I thought it would be a fun and kind of hot way to make some needed extra bucks, but I was starting to suspect that I was not in control of these situations.

I arrived, "late" after regular dance class hours as we had planned. Her student, Kim, was already warming up at the bar. She was about my height, and petite. I hoped I wouldn't have to do lifts, as I didn't have much experience in that.

Ms. M introduced us and explained that I was failing her class etc.

"All right, Randy, let's get you into some dance gear and get to work"

She handed me a small pile of clothes and pointed me to a corner of the studio.

"The dressing room is closed for repairs; you'll have to make do."

As most of the walls were mirrored, there was nowhere to "hide" so I went to a corner and got undressed. I could sense Kim watching in the mirror.

I got down to just my socks, trying to face the corner and shield myself as much as possible. I started to put on what turned out to be a VERY tight sleeveless t-shirt.

Ms. M called out from across the room. I turned, still "balls naked" as she tossed a dance belt at my crotch. I was stuck putting on the shirt, and the dance belt hit my cock and fell to the floor. Ms. M came over to help me put my shirt on.

We tugged and grappled a bit and managed to get me into the t-shirt. Kim was pretending not to bee too interested, but she was watching us very closely.

As Ms. M tugged and smoothed the shirt, my cock started to swell slightly. The dance belt was not really comfortable, and I had to adjust my cock and balls several times to prevent being pinched.

I pulled on some stretchy jazz pants and jazz shoes and we got to work. After some warm up exercises, we started working on a routine. I mostly walked, held her as she spun, and posed as she gyrated against me with sensual jazz movements.

"Randy," said Ms M, "I need to see more of the body lines. I don't like those jazz pants. I think you need tights."

I went to the corner and removed the pants. Ms. M came over with the tights and a bottle of water, as the studio was getting warm.

"And I don't like that t-shirt much either."

Once again I struggled to get out of the shirt. I managed to get "trapped" in it, with my arms over my head. It took both Ms M and Kim to pull the shirt off of me. In the struggle, Ms M "accidentally" doused my dance belt with the bottle of water.

She made me go out of the studio wearing only the wet dance belt, to a closet to get a mop to dry the floor.

Kim watched with mild interest. The floor being dried, I started to put on the tights.

"Not so fast." Said Ms. M. "Those tights are very light colored and I don't want to risk any color bleeding from that wet dance belt. You'll have to do without it."

"Light colored" was right. They were flesh colored, and very thin and stretchy. I pulled them on, put the jazz shoes on again and went to the center of the studio. I saw my reflection in the mirror. The tights were almost transparent, I looked naked, and without a jock or dance belt, my cock snaked halfway down my right thigh.

I felt both their eyes on my crotch. My cock started to swell, and I made an effort to cover myself with my hands.

"All right", said Ms. M, let's get back to work!"

Ms. M began teaching more of the routine to Kim. It involved a lot of circling me, running her hands along my back and chest, and a lot of sensual jazz walking pressed close together.

The girls began working on a sort of double routine, circling me, pulling my arms in a slow tug of war and taking turns wrapping and draping their arms or legs around me.

All the body contact had made my cock ridged, and the studio was warm. I was sweating just enough to make the thin tights look even more transparent. As we danced I kept trying to hide my erection. I was trying to go along with what Ms. M had arranged, but I caught a look at myself in the class mirror, sweat trickling down my chest, my hard cock straining against the tights and I was actually very self-conscious.

I could see Ms. M and Kim sneaking looks at my crotch, but neither made mention of it, and we kept learning the routine.

We took a break and got some water to drink. I thought I had seen a small towel lying around earlier. I wanted to wipe off a bit of sweat, (and hide my cock from view for a while) but I couldn't find it now.

We got back to work. Ms. M had us hold some very sensual "tableau" poses. Embracing, leaning into each other, much like Rodin sculptures.

Kim was actually trying not to press too close to me, and my VERY obvious erection. With the activity and physical closeness, I was getting extremely turned on.

Ms. M was getting a bit impatient.

"Kim. In this dance you are the spirit of woman. The man is here only as a prop. He is an object of your amusement and entertainment. You must control him."

"When you embrace, don't be afraid to grab his ass and pull him to you."

She demonstrated as she spoke.

"When you walk, press tightly against his hips so that you become one."

We did this as well. The friction of her body rubbing against me made sure that I stayed rock hard.

"In those pulse moves, be sure to really wrap your thigh around his thigh, and hold it there."

Kim came and did as instructed.

"I can't hold that pose, Ms. M...Randy's tights are slippery and I can't hold my thigh in place."

"Let me see," said Ms. M. She tried the same pose. Then Kim tried again. They took turns sliding their thigh along my thigh (and by now, VERY aroused cock).

"Yes," said Ms. M. "I see the problem. The area right by his dick is very slippery."

She began running her hand along the shaft of my thinly covered cock. I jumped back and she grabbed my by my cock and pulled me forward.

"Men really need to learn that their pricks are not the center of the universe. Randy has discipline problems in class. If he expects a passing grade I must have full co-operation."

"I'm sorry Ms. M. I was just surprised. I promise I'll co-operate." I said. "I just feel weird being on display like this. I mean, I'm almost naked."

Kim offered, "Perhaps it's the position. Maybe his cock wouldn't be an obstacle if it were moved."

With that Ms. M reached her hand down the front of my tights, grabbed my hard cock and began moving it to different positions.

She tried over further to the right, the left, further out along my thigh, further in, basically up, down and all around.

This was really making me crazy. It was like getting a hand job. None of the positions seemed to satisfy her or Kim. As they gazed at my crotch trying to determine to do with my problem area, Kim noticed a small wet spot at the tip of my shaft. I was leaking pre-cum.

"You dirty boy," winked Ms. M. "I can't have you ruining those tights. Take them off."

I started to walk to a corner to get a measure of privacy, but she stopped me.

"Randy, Kim needs to learn to deal with fast changes backstage. She needs to get used to seeing people naked. There isn't anything you've got that Kim and I haven't already seen. Please remove those tights. In fact, Kim should help you take them off. What if she ever needs to help someone with a fast change, or help check someone's costume?"

I quickly untied my jazz shoes and stood up. Kim pulled them down in one swift yank. My cock sprang to full attention as I stood naked in the center of the dance studio.

I could feel their eyes on me. My rock hard cock was standing out from my body.

I don't mean to brag, but fully erect, my cock is an impressive sight. It was even throbbing a bit with the flow of blood pumping.

Both Kim and Ms. M stared. I scooped the tights off the floor and attempted to cover my self. Kim smiled slightly.

Ms. M came striding over to where we were standing.

"Now, Randy, the purpose of this session is to help Kim to not be self conscious around other dancers in various states of undress. How can I teach her if you can't control yourself?"

"Please Ms. M; I've never done anything like this before. All the movement and being touched all over gave me a hard-on."

"A natural physical reaction, but you aren't here for your sexual pleasure. This is a perfect opportunity for Kim to get over any undo fascination she may have with men's bodies. Randy, you need a passing grade. If you do as I say I will not only see that you get a passing grade, but will bump that F to a B."

"Yes, Ms. M. I understand."

"Kim, Randy thinks he is covering his shame with those tights. I need to prove to you that there is no shame in the human form. There is nothing to be intimated or surprised by. Kim, I want you to take those tights away from Randy, so that we can see him as he is."

Kim gave me a "sorry but not really" look at me and yanked the tights out of my hands. I was again stark naked and on display for these two women.

"Now, Kim," said Ms. M, "Take a good long look at Randy's nakedness. His sexual organs are no different from any other part of him. There is no reason to pay any undo attention to his cock."

Kim giggled.

"All right you two, back to work" said Ms. M.

"But Ms. M..." I interrupted. "I'm naked."

"Yes, what of it? I've already explained that your nakedness is unimportant."

"Please. Ms. M. Please give me something to wear, anything. Please don't make me do this stark naked. I'll do anything you say, wear anything you want, but please, Ms. M..."

Kim chimed in. "It really doesn't seem fair...after all we are both fully dressed. And Randy has been such a good sport. He has really helped me prepare for what I might find in Vegas. I hate to think he is being punished."

Ms. M was a bit exasperated. "Oh, very well...I have a costume here he may use. You may help him, Kim."

After a whispered conference with Ms. M, Kim returned with a pair of soft, calf-high jazz boots. They were of some multi-color metallic cloth. She also had a pile of what looked like strips or the same metallic cloth as the boots.

Kim tied one strip around my head, like a headband. It was long enough to drape down my chest, almost to my waist. She tied two more around my arms, just above my biceps.

The last strip she tied around my cock and balls, like a cock ring. Just tight enough to make sure that my penis would stay engorged.

Kim stepped away and I saw the effect in the mirror. I looked like a pirate; a naked pirate wearing lame. I suppose some crazy Vegas x-rated version of a pirate.

Ms. M went to the wall and switched off the fluorescent lights. She turned on some overhead spot lights. It made the studio a bit darker and more sensual. She turned on some slow, jazzy music.

"Now, let's see how that routine looks."

With that Kim and I went about performing the routine we had been learning. As we danced sensually, moving in and out of pools of light. Kim seemed to be pressing against me tighter than she had been doing, and finding excuses to brush her thighs and hands against my swinging cock.

I was felling lightheaded, what with the sensual lights and music and my swollen cock bouncing around as we danced. I was extremely horny and hoped we would finish soon so that I could "relieve" myself.

"That's very nice. Good job you two" said Ms. M. "Randy, let me check your costume."

Ms. M faced me toward the mirror and got behind me. I was standing in a pool of light and could only see her hands as she brought them up to my forehead, to check the headband. She pressed close against my naked butt, and I felt and saw her hands glide along my shoulders and arms, checking the bicep bands.

I was dripping with sweat, and seeing myself in the mirror made me feel both sexy and dirty. I thought this would be more fun, but I felt exposed and vulnerable.

My cock was swollen, but not fully hard. I felt her hands on my thighs. She began fussing with the fabric tied around my cock and balls. She loosened it enough to allow my cock to grow to full hardness, and then tightened it again. I winced and cried out.

"You've been doing extremely well Randy."

"Thank you Ms. M."

"If you perform the routine by yourself, while Kim and I watch, I'll bump your grade to an A."

All I could say was "Yes, Ms. M."

She turned on the music and I began going through the routine by myself. I was being treated like a stripper, which was both arousing and a bit embarrassing.

As I went through the routine, my swollen cock and balls were flopping back and forth. I could see myself in the mirrors, and watching myself, naked and glistening with sweat got me very aroused. It wasn't long before I was dancing for the ladies with a raging hard on.

I was getting very tired. My muscles were quivering slightly, and pre-cum was dripping from the tip of my penis. It felt slightly depraved. I wanted to jack off while I watched myself.

As I came to the end of the routine, I stood facing the ladies.

"See, Kim," said Ms M. "There is nothing to be concerned about at all. Just because a man has a penis doesn't put him in control."

With that, Kim mentioned that it was time for her to leave. She came over and thanked me for helping her get over any shyness she might have working around topless or even bottomless dancers. She gave my butt a quick squeeze as she left.

Now I was alone with Ms. M.

She opened the back door of the studio, which led to the parking lot. It was empty at this late hour, except for my and what I assumed were her cars.

She came over to thank me, and gave me a deep kiss, which caused my cock to get hard again.

The breeze coming through the door felt great. Ms. M began slowly removing the cloth bands that had been my costume. As she untied the cloth around my cock and balls I came close to cumming.

She gently rubbed my cock, "to restore the circulation."

"That was satisfactory. You were both aroused and ashamed being on display, weren't you?"

I could only nod.

"You actually looked pretty hot dancing naked. Sometime I must have you dance for a party or something."

She went back over to where she had been sitting earlier and brought my bag with my clothes. She held up a pile of bills, and put them inside my bag.

"I think this covers your fee." I nodded. "And keep those boots...you look hot naked except for those boots."

She produced a few more bills and started flicking them at my chest and then at my cock, as though she was flogging me.

"Men have been paying women to be objectified for centuries. I like having the financial power to treat a man that way. Would you like to earn a bonus?"

"But Ms. M, what could I do?"

"Walk naked to your car for me. Walk backwards so that I can see your cock. Then drive home naked."

I grabbed my bag of clothes and did just as instructed. I backed away slowly so as not to fall, and finally got to my car. I don't often risk public nudity like that, but I was so turned on that I couldn't stop myself.

I got into my car and really wanted to take care of myself. I really needed to cum.

I drove home naked, and stroking my cock whenever it seemed safe to do so. I was too tired to risk arrest!