All Comments on 'CFNM for Chronic Masturbation'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck her and the “Vondersnatch” name.

Get a divorce. It’s not about being a man, it’s about being in an abusive marriage. She hates him, she despises him and simply wants to hurt him and make him miserable.

There us nothing in that marriage worth staying for. If she physically assaulted him, we would demand he leave her, so why would it be any different for mental and emotional cruelty?

Besides, his redemption would make an interesting story.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

This is not a growing fantasy, maybe In your little world. Tell me why you said that , are there bars or 10 step groups you ladys hang out at

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

put this gay story in the category it belongs - IR - 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Abuse and hate are not erotic

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

You may be a big hit in your and your wife's world; in mine, you are just a....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It belongs in the GAY section. Any man willingly sucking another's cock is GAY. Please stay out of the LW section. Your scores will reflect your stories misplacement. Moderator, Get This Out of Here!!!

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Trash story, from a deviant mind, but a mind that knows it's deviant and proudly accepts it. I can't begin to understand the thinking and feelings here, but the writing is very good. Have to admit this was very well done, all the way thru. Love the humor, while hating the sentiments expressed. Kept hoping for 'Byron' to man up, but guess that was a little too much to hope for. That would have defeated the writer's intention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sleep on the streets before putting up with that crap. Bite the bitch clit off to get away if have too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're in the wrong category. Fetish and gay male is where you belong. William wouldn't have a cock after it got bit off. The cockcage is a toy that he can remove at any time without a key. And why wouldn't he simply kick the slut to the curb or just disappear - permanently? Ridiculous in all phases, poorly conceived storyline and badly written to boot. Just plain bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think there is a category for a crapload this large other than flush.

garagegodgaragegodover 1 year ago

pure bullshit no real man would put up with he demands

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Byron should just put a gun under his chin and blow his brains out (what little he has). You will most likely drop my one star score and possibly my comment but, thats what I think of your story.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Gay male or fetish would be a better fit for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

divorce her...

it may be her money but after the mental abuse and sexual assault (SHE put the cage on him) it is still 50/50 split in divorce. walk away and find a new love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you want some good comments, you are going to have to write them yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write that she would never leave him because it will ruin their name. But then you write she can keep any affair a secret because of her money and influence. This part needs a rewrite. Good story but needs editing.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666over 1 year ago

Personally I loved it and can’t wait for the second part,please do write it soon!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I loved this story and would love to read another chapter.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 1 year agoAuthor

I see the rosary beads being twisted by those who worry about such things as categories. Bless your hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story by one of the undisputed masters of the genre! All of your sissy fans appreciate your perverted imagination eviltwin52 and are waiting patiently for the next one!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh my, what a great story, as others have said it would be wonderful to see more Chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i rode my pink trainer while reading, thank You so much for showing me my future.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Decent story and arousing.

I lusted for my mother in law and my wife knew it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so the husban has a high sex drive insted of increasing there sex life she cuts it completely and she becomes a Cheating Whore

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Why would anyone but her pimp want to be married to a whore? And who needs a whore who needs their mother to get by in her marriage

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubby3 months ago

I am not a fan of women that don't love their husbands cuckold or not. She is very disrespectful. I would divorce her and suffer the consequences then live with someone who hates me.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

WTF did I just read. Hateful and not erotic at all!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

As an author, you can write your story however you want. However, if you allow comments, you have to live with them. Regardless of whether you like them or not.

Where the loving woman is supposed to be in your story is a mystery to me. And the poor worm you call husband is so psychologically broken that he would do anything. But a loving partner would ensure that he gets therapeutic help to change his masturbation behavior and not degrade him into a willless subject.

In addition, even the biggest idiot must be aware that no cock cage, even if it were secured with a piercing, can withstand a bolt cutter or a power cutter. But that's why they're idiots for believing that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.