All Comments on 'CFNM Party Slave'

by ObedientTom

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somehow this is not CFNM - it is ... well ... a slave serves his wife and friends. Sure he is naked - but where is the suspense, the humiliation, the surprise? Send him outside to get the mail, open the door for the pizza delivery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Men are so easy to titillate! Parade around naked. Massage some female legs. Suck their toes and then kiss their "mistresses" cunt! A decent start but something is missing. Maybe the guests don't know about her plans. Maybe she answers the door while he remains in the kitchen. Maybe her daughter and her friend are shocked when he serves them drinks wearing a tiny apron to protect his "dignity." After much discussion she reveals him (and his involuntary erection) to demonstrate her control. I like the basic premise but this story just scratches the surface.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObedientTom@ObedientTom
I am an older, bi, sub guy who enjoys erotica- reading and writing. I live in Wisconsin and enjoy listening to and playing music, reading, hiking, biking, paddling, and camping. I would love to hear comments and/or suggestions. Always interested in new story ideas. If you wish...

story TAGS