CFNM Party Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you all. Thank you, Princess." I enjoyed the massage, my cock excited by the feeling of the leather below it and all the hands on my body above. Three pairs of hands stroked my backside. "I am such a lucky slave to have such a giving Princess!"

Then came the command I was hoping for. Sydney said, "Time to roll over." I turned my back towards them to avoid falling off the sofa. They used their hands to help me complete the turn. They all grinned at my erect cock. Eleanor began rubbing my forehead, temples, and chest. Sydney was running her hands up and down my thighs.

"Oh yes, Princess," I whispered. Then Sarah took my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. As she fondled my balls, she leaned over and spat a big wad of saliva onto my cock. She spread the spit around and slid her hand up and down the slippery shaft. When she noticed my precum forming at the tip, she rubbed it around the tip and encircled my cockhead with her thumb and forefinger. Eleanor reached over and gripped my shaft while Sarah worked the tip with one hand and my balls with the other. Sydney continued to sensually stroke my thighs.

I started to feel the cum welling up to explode. Sarah and Eleanor felt it also. They glanced at each other, grinned, and Eleanor firmly pinched the base of my cock, stopping my climax. Sarah slapped my balls. Sydney ordered, "None of that now." Pushing my hips into their hands to try to cum got me nowhere. Well, it did get me some firm spanks on the thighs and chest. I settled back and tried to enjoy the fact that three pretty faces and three nice sets of breasts were still above me.

Eleanor said, "I think it is time to leave him to you, Sydney. Sarah and I should go."

I got off of their laps. Eleanor grabbed her slacks and got dressed. Sarah put on her shoes.

Sydney ordered me to see our guests out. I walked with them to the door and let them out. "Thank you for coming and allowing me to serve you."

"Oh, our pleasure. We are betting it won't be the last time!"

They exited and I shut the door.

When I returned to Sydney, she told me to go into the bedroom, lay on my back on the bed, and keep my eyes staring straight up at the ceiling. And absolutely no talking. "You did a very good job today entertaining us. I think you deserve a reward."

Needless to say I hurried to comply.

As ordered, I lay flat on my back, eyes aimed straight at the ceiling. Difficult as it was, I did not turn my head as she moved about the room. Despite the unmistakable sounds of her undressing, I followed my directive- flat on back, eyes ahead, no talking.

In my peripheral vision I saw her approach on my right side. Her magnificent breasts came into view. Then she kneeled next to me on the bed. Hands on my chest she leaned over me, her pretty face now in my view. "Nod if you are ready for this." I nodded eagerly. She swung her right leg over me and straddled my stomach. My eyes traveled down her body first to admire her tits, then to her gorgeous, hairy pussy, and then to her wonderful full hips. "Eyes up." I quickly obeyed.

She knee walked towards my head, lifting one knee then the other over my arms and above my shoulders. Her beautiful pussy was now above me and her sexy thighs on each side. As her pussy lowered to my face I inhaled her delicious aroma. Then her slit covered my nose and mouth. Pussy hairs caressed my forehead. She was already moist and I opened my mouth and massaged the walls of her slit with my tongue. She began moving her hips so as to grind her pussy hard onto my face, mouth, and tongue. She gave a moan of pleasure. I gasped for air when I could and basked in the feeling of pleasuring her. Her tasty juices ran into my mouth and down my face. Her bush, saturated with her aromatic juices, washed over my face.

She lifted up slightly. "Lick my clit now." For several minutes I ran the tip of my tongue over her clit, enjoying her taste and smell. "Now suck it hard." I did so. More of her fluids flooded my face. "Keep sucking and fuck me with your fingers." I reached up and plunged two fingers into her pussy. Pushing against the front of her vagina I found her G-spot and rubbed hard. I could feel my fingers push against my mouth through her pussy wall. She gave a scream as she orgasmed and let loose more moisture.

She pulled away. "I need a change." She inched forward until her asshole was over my mouth. "I think you know what to do." I massaged her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. I kissed her opening and began to lick the area around it. Then I worked my tongue into her rosebud. "Oh yes!" I continued to tongue fuck her ass until she pulled away.

She slid down my body until her pussy trapped my cock below her. She lifted her hips and guided my cock into her pussy. She dropped down onto it and began to move. With her lovely tits bouncing above me and her wet pussy enveloping my cock, it only took a few moments before I was exploding into her.

She pulled off and once again knee walked up my chest until her pussy was over my face. "I'm a mess. Clean me up." I sucked and licked her clean.

As she got off the bed she asked, "So is today something you want to repeat?"

"Oh. My. God. Yes!"

12