CFNM Randy and Vegas Choreographer

Story Info
I get a female choreographer wet in a very dirty way.
8.2k words
4.6
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVISORY; There is some touching from a male nurse in this story, but while a bit homoerotic, there is no gay sex involved. There is also some piss action.

It was a few weeks after my very intense session with the female security guard. I was still recovering emotionally when Ms. Stone contacted me about an FD Corp. assignment.

I considered calling in sick, but I was reminded by the tattoo on my finger that according to my contract I would need to see a doctor for verification. I wasn't in the mood for Dr. Zahn to get her jollies tying me up and examining me so I figured it was no use trying.

"Hello Randy. I hope you are well."

"I'm OK Ms. Stone; a little shaky after my last freelance booking. It was very scary. If you hadn't told me a while ago that I was always under observation for safety concerns, even when not on an FD Corp. job, I'd have been really terrified."

"That's certainly understandable and that's why you are always under unseen observation. It keeps your reactions spontaneous and therefore very exciting. I won't allow any real harm to come to you. She was a very demanding client. When you first contacted me about taking that job I had a feeling that her fantasy scene needed to be observed. You handled yourself well. The more you expand your limits in experiencing female domination, the more valuable you are to FD Corp. I must confess that while examining the tapes of the scenario I became quite aroused. I soaked a pair of my best panties. Sometimes when I watch your tapes, I masturbate. Does that upset you?"

"Umm...no...I guess not."

What was I supposed to say? At this point, I was beginning to feel like a piece of meat having made a deal with the devil. However my classes were going well and my finances were much less precarious, although I was still on a tight leash as far as spending money. I had to admit that physically I never looked or felt better. I suppose I was coming to terms with my rather dubious assignments. One thing that bothered me was that I felt horny almost all the time, but had no desire to date. More and more I was only aroused by going on these crazy female domination assignments for FD Corp.

"I believe that I have an assignment for you that you will find much more pleasurable. I wanted to give you a little bit of an emotional break after last time."

"That would be very nice. What's the project?"

"A Las Vegas choreographer is preparing a new show. She specializes in very artistic and erotic nude productions."

I wondered what sort of bizarre experience this was going to entail.

"It sounds interesting but I'm not sure how I fit in to a dance show."

"Well, she seems to be experiencing 'choreographer's block' and has been unable to come up with a concept for her new production. I showed her some footage of your exploits, and she felt that you may be able to inspire her."

"But Ms. Stone, I'm not really a dancer. Sure I've taken a few dance classes so that I could go-go dance at parties, but I'm certainly not good enough to do Vegas-style dancing."

"That's not really an issue. She specifically mentioned that your physical attributes may spark her creativity. It's not as though you were actually auditioning for the show. She wants to try various costumes, lighting and make-up and needs a body on stage to help her visualize her concepts and she specifically wants your body."

"OK I guess. Parading around in Vegas-style costumes does sound more fun than being handcuffed at gunpoint."

"I should think so. Her methods are a bit avant-garde, but I don't think any of her wants will be difficult or scary. I will advise you that she likes very explicit talk and tends to be very hands-on in her approach; you are after all, providing Inappropriate Behavior Stress Release. She does a lot of thinking out loud so she isn't necessarily expecting you to respond to everything that she says."

Some dirty talk and groping sounds like a vacation compared to some of the things I've been doing.

"Sounds like a go."

"Excellent. I have arranged for you to be tutored in some dance moves, just so that you'll look good and be comfortable on stage."

"Cool, I can always use some good moves in case I get to book a party on my own!"

"My thoughts exactly. Your tutor will be contacting you in a few days. I think you will enjoy working with her."

"Umm, my junker of a car is in the shop again."

"I'm so sorry. Well, I'll arrange for transportation for you. Hmm. There are times you will need to drive to and from assignments yourself. Let me see what I can do about that."

For a change I was actually looking forward to this assignment. Dancing around on stage, undoubtedly naked for a female choreographer sounded like the kind of fun I used to have when I booked my own party gigs.

A few days later I got a call from my dance tutor. Her voice sounded vaguely familiar.

"Hi Randy, this is Angel. I believe that Ms. Stone mentioned that I would be calling you."

"Yep, she sure did. I appreciate the help with my assignment."

"It'll be fun! I'll give you a few moves and attitudes that should make Ms. Huff happy. I see that you have no classes this Friday. The limo will pick you up at 10am."

"Umm, do I need to wear anything in particular?"

"Oh no, I'll have something for you here."

I prayed that it wasn't a tutu or something stupid and embarrassing.

"Great, I'll see you then."

The limo arrived on Friday as planned. It took me to a dance studio in the West Hollywood area. I had been given the number of the studio we were going to use. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my luck. Standing there was the Ginger goddess from the hairstyling salon who prepped me for my pool boy assignment! I was wearing loose, unlined gym shorts, and since this time I wasn't trapped in a chastity cage as in our last meeting, my cock started to spring to life. I never got a hard-on so fast in my life.

She was as stunning as I remembered. Seeing her in a flesh-colored sports bra, skirt and dance shoes short-circuited my brain. The bra pushed her breasts together showing unbelievable cleavage and was cut so low it almost revealed her nipples. I couldn't care less about learning dance moves; I wanted to fuck her tits and give her a tongue bath. I wanted to fuck her fast, slow and any which way that would please her. I wanted to hear her moan with multiple orgasms. I felt the blood in my cock. It was already throbbing.

"Hi Randy, It's nice to see you again. I hope you remember me."

"I never forgot you. I've dreamed about you."

"I hope they were wet dreams. You're blushing! You're sweet."

She walked over and put her arms around my neck. By now my cock was standing straight out from my body and she bumped right into it. She pressed her body firmly against my erection and smiled.

"Oh! I see that you are really looking forward to this assignment."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Just like last time, we're being watched and I'm under strict orders. I'm allowed to touch you and tease you, but we're not allowed to make out."

One hand carefully grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"Perhaps one day FD Corp. will allow me to do all the depraved things I've fantasized about doing to you, but today is not that day."

I groaned as I felt my cock twitch.

"Do you want to do depraved things to me?"

Her hand was slowly stroking my cock as she whispered to me.

"Oh yes, all manner of sexual things, things involving bondage, flogging and strap-ons. I want to tease and deny you until you scream to cum."

I was so hot for her that I think I would have let her do anything to me that she wanted. I could feel the pre-cum flowing from my piss slit.

"First things first, let's get you dressed for rehearsal. Here are some knee socks, jazz shoes and this."

She held up what looked like the tiniest Speedo I had ever seen. It was white and made of some sort of sheer mesh; there were also two white bicep bands and a white baseball cap.

"Let's get going. We don't have the studio all day."

"I don't suppose there's a dressing room?"

"Now Randy, you should be used to being on display by now. Besides I have to have some fun, don't I?

I stripped off my shorts and gym shoes. Angel eyed me with great amusement as my throbbing cock jumped and twitched. I put on the 'shorts'. Short they were and made of some kind of mesh. The rise barely covered half of my ass leaving the crack on prominent display. The front was worse. The garment was so small that I could only 'dress' my cock sideways. I was fully erect and the fabric barely covered my manhood. It was stretchy enough that it molded to my cock so that the veins and mushroom head were accentuated. There wasn't much of a waistband, so a few wrong moves or stretches and my cock would pop right out.

I caught site of myself in the mirrored walls. I looked like a very sleazy male stripper, which was not how I wanted to look to Angel. I had feelings for her. Being like this in front of her just made me feel dirty. Ms. Stone sure knew how to torment me. Angel was having no such problem with my wardrobe.

"Mmmm, I like those shorts. They're almost more erotic than if you were fully nude. I'm glad that Ms. Stone let me work with you again. I've asked several times. You're incredibly beautiful. When I went home after our hair styling session and took my bath I fingered myself thinking of you."

I groaned again. Ms. Stone and FD Corp. sure had me by the short hairs.

She put on some music that sounded like the Disco track of a bad porn movie. We started working on some moves. She had me strut on the stage in a very hyper-masculine manner.

"That's right, Randy. Work your muscles. Stretch your body like you just got out of bed. Crunch your abs and rotate your hips. Ruffle your hair and preen like you do when you look at me. Make every woman in the audience want to come up onstage and have sex with you."

This wasn't so bad. The kind of thing I had done when I go-go danced at parties. With Angel watching and egging me on, I could feel even more pre-cum flowing from the tip of my still hard cock. I loved strutting and showing off for her, and hated that we were somehow being watched and couldn't just fuck like I knew we both wanted to do. I really hated being extremely horned-up and frustrated at the same time. She came up behind me and moved along with me.

"Now Randy lean back, and lead with your crotch as you walk. Look out at the audience thinking 'I know you all want my body; I know you want my dick'."

She ran her hands along my torso as we moved. Her touch was making me crazy. She managed to brush one hand along my throbbing and increasingly wet cock as it strained against the mesh material.

"Ms. Stone told me that she hoped this would be fun for you. I can see that she was right. You're not the only one getting wet, you know."

I sighed and thought 'please, please stroke my cock'. If I busted a nut maybe I could actually think and concentrate on the dance moves.

Instead Angel walked away and sat on the floor, occasionally calling out instructions on how to move my head or arms. I lost track of how long we were there. During a particularly vigorous session of hip grinds, just as I feared, my cock popped right out of the waistband. I stopped dancing to put it back in when Angel called out.

"No Randy. Leave it out. In fact pull the waistband down and under you balls. I want to watch your cock bounce around as you dance."

I found myself trying to dance as seductively as I could. I even took a few strokes of my dick to show her how much she turned me on. Maybe, just maybe she would come over and touch my cock again. One touch and I'd probably blow my wad.

"I love it! I love it! I can see the pre-cum drooling all the way to the floor! You look so hot dancing with a full hard-on!"

I kept touching myself, my Pecs, my abs, my ass and my cock. I felt as though I could cum any second. She must have sensed that I was about to blow my load.

"All right Randy, I think that will do."

She stood up and came over to me.

"The limo driver has your ID and keys. You may put your shorts on again when you get back to the dorm and exit the limo, but I've just been instructed that you are to wear the costume you have on in the limo home and to the session with Ms. Huff. She will have a variety of other costumes for you and I expect that at some point you will be nude as well."

Angel whispered in my ear.

"I am allowed to do one more thing today. Looking at you and touching you has made my panties so wet that they are unwearable. I'll never get them clean. Would you take them and dispose of them?"

My jaw dropped. With one swift motion she reached under her dance skirt, removed her panties and handed them to me. They were drenched. Angel grabbed my shoulders, spun me around and pushed me toward the door. I was so dazed that I don't remember getting into the limo.

I couldn't take it another minute. I was sweaty, horny, my cock was throbbing and dripping and I was dressed like a porn star/stripper. I desperately needed to cum. I tried to raise the limo partition to get some privacy, but it didn't work.

"Umm, driver, umm, I kind of need to take care of something right now but the window won't work."

The driver as fate would have it was a woman.

"I'm afraid it is broken. Don't worry Mr. Summers. If there is something you need to do...just do it."

"Ok...I don't care if I get into trouble. I won't last until I get home."

I put Angel's panties up to my nose and started furiously pumping my cock. I could smell the perfect perfume of her pussy. I flicked my tongue at the damp crotch so I could taste her juices. The limo driver spoke up.

"Mr. Summers, if you look in the compartment next to the bar I believe you will find some lubricant.

Shit! Am I being watched everywhere? How did Ms. Stone know I would to jack off in the limo? Was this all carefully orchestrated? I didn't care. I needed to shoot my load. I grabbed the lube and coated my throbbing cock. It felt so smooth and silky. I wondered if Angels' pussy felt that way. I imagined my cock sliding in her breast cleavage. I saw the limo driver adjust her mirror. She wanted to watch. Too bad for her she wouldn't be able to watch for long.

My cock erupted! The jet of cum shot straight up and hit the limo header. A second jet splattered on my chest and leaked on to the leather seat. The driver spoke up again.

"Yummy. I had heard that you usually last longer. I wish you had. I was enjoying the view."

"Uh, sorry I guess. Maybe some other time."

We arrived at my dorm. I slipped my own shorts on over the mesh ones and headed for my room. I no sooner opened the door when my burner cell phone rang. It was Ms. Stone.

"I told you that you would enjoy today's session. Fortunately the leather interior of the limo cleans up easily."

Holy crap! I AM always being watched anytime I'm outside my dorm room. I should have felt angry or violated but instead I felt the blood stirring in my cock again. I pulled off my shorts and found myself touching my cock through the mesh costume as Ms. Stone spoke.

"I see that you have another day without classes coming up soon. I will schedule your assignment with Ms. Huff, the choreographer, for that day. She has made one slightly unusual request."

Without realizing it, my cock was hard again. I had pulled it out and was stroking myself.

"I'm almost afraid to ask what she requested."

"Nothing too outrageous, she just wants your cock to be fully hard the entire time."

"Whoa. I'm young and usually pretty horny, but I don't know if I can guarantee that."

"That's completely understandable. I can think of two things that might accomplish that feat."

I was becoming slightly alarmed but continued pumping my now rigid dick.

"Oh?"

"Having you in the chastity cage for several days certainly helped you during your 'pool boy' assignment."

"Please Ms, Stone, please no. That was so miserably uncomfortable."

"Well...there is another option I can think of."

"Anything, anything but that hellish cage."

"FD Corp. Medical has been testing a new erectile dysfunction drug. I don't know all the specifics, but it does involve an injection into the penis."

I was horrified to find that the idea of a hypodermic needle being stabbed into my penis was incredibly arousing. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my slit.

"Yeah, sure...I'll do anything to avoid that chastity thing."

"Excellent. I'll arrange for you to be taken to the clinic en route to your session with Ms. Huff. I'll call with details in a few days."

I headed for the bathroom. I needed a shower. I caught sight of myself in the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I was actually turned on by the sight of myself in that bizarre costume. My body was so tight and ripped. I squeezed my cock back into the micro-shorts. It looked powerful and aggressive straining against the mesh; wanting to be free, wanting to fuck. I noticed that I had tucked Angel's panties into the waistband at the side.

I pulled my cock out. I placed Angel's panties against the mirror and pressed my throbbing dick against them. I began bucking my hips, fucking my own reflection through the still damp panties. Just as I started to freak out realizing what I was doing, my cock exploded again. I practically tore off that obscene costume. I sat on the floor of the shower with the water running for a very long time. I'm starting not to recognize myself anymore.

The morning of the so-called dance audition arrived. A messenger had arrived with a pair of white board shorts for me to wear over the mesh micro shorts outfit that Angel had told me I was to wear to the assignment with Ms. Huff. At least that would provide me with some coverage. The limo arrived to take me to the FD Corp Medical Clinic. Dr. Zahn was waiting for me.

"Good morning Randy. My, my, you are looking extraordinarily fit and attractive. Our health regime certainly yields spectacular results. Please go in to the exam room and remove just your shorts. I'll be there in a moment."

I went in to the room and dropped trou. Someone had left a neatly folded hospital gown there so I assumed that I was to put it on over the costume I was wearing. Dr. Zahn came in. She took my temperature, pulse and blood pressure, listened to my breathing and checked my reflexes. She walked over to the instrument table and picked up the speculum. I thought to myself 'please no. With everything else going on please don't stick things up my ass'.

Perhaps she heard me telepathically because she shrugged and placed the speculum back on the table. My sense of relief would last only a few moments. She came over to me and literally ripped the hospital gown off of me. I must have looked shocked.

"Randy, surely by now you realize that modesty is not something that you are allowed."

I noticed that my old friend the arm chair was there. Dr. Zahn pushed me down to sit. I saw her reach for Velcro restraints. I let out a long sigh.

"Restraining you is not at all necessary for this procedure, but I find it immensely enjoyable. Seeing such masculine beauty helpless and anxious is empowering."

Once again I was trussed up, exposed and helpless with my wrists and ankles firmly attached to the chair.

So...Dr., what is this drug I'm helping test?"

"This drug inflates the spongy tissues of the penis without affecting the flow of blood in and out. The idea is to keep the penis fully hard for an extended period of time without the hazards of the erectile dysfunction pills or subdural medications now on the market. You will have a rock hard erection whether you want one or not, but without any harm to the living tissue. The penis becomes, in essence, a living dildo."

"Whether I want a hard-on or not...hmmm. Are there any side effects?"