CFNM Randy and Vegas Choreographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So far the only side effect has been some loss of sensitivity, especially around the head of the penis. This seems to help a man's ability to be sexually aroused for a long while but without the urge to ejaculate. Some men have reported an increase in sexual desire in situations they would not normally find arousing. There has been increased flow of pre-cum. Some men report that they sense a slight increase in size. I'll have a nurse there at the dance session to check on you. If you experience any pain or numbness say so immediately."

She reached for a tray table with some vials and syringes. Was I imagining a slightly devious smile on her face? I was relieved that the needle she picked up was extremely small.

"You'll feel just a slight pinch."

The sensation started almost immediately. Starting at the base of my penis, I felt as if it were being blown up, like a balloon. I watched in fascination as my cock twitched and swelled. It felt bizarre, but not painful. I was truly rock-hard in seconds. The skin was taught and shiny. It seemed a bit larger than normal. My balls were still hanging loose. My dick was so hard it was standing straight up against my abs. My dick had never done that before.

"Is there any sensitivity?"

As she spoke she ran her index finger lightly around the head of my cock. I was rock hard but felt very little sensation, just enough to make me want to masturbate right there.

"Oh Jeeze, this is wild!"

"Is there any pain or other discomfort?"

"No...No, it just feels really strange; almost like it's not my flesh but it's still giving me slight pleasurable sensations"

"I want to try one more thing."

She reached for a different vial and syringes. This time she injected each of my nipples.

"You have such gorgeous man-nips. This will keep them hard and perky for a while. Men like to play with women's nipples, why shouldn't women like to play with a man's nipples, especially when they're as luscious as yours? This medication increases the sensitivity as well as causing the tissues to swell and harden."

She leaned down and lightly flicked my right nipple with her tongue. If I hadn't been tied to the chair I'd have hit the ceiling.

"Our tests have shown that this extreme level of sensitivity will lessen in a little while. Are you feeling particularly horny?'

"Not really."

What I felt like was the victim of a mad scientist in a movie.

"No matter, Ms. Huff requested a hard cock and that's what she'll get. You don't even have to think about it. You can relax and enjoy your assignment. I should think it would be interesting to have a raging hard-on whether you want one or not. It eliminates performance anxiety."

"Umm, sure...I guess so."

I was beginning to regret my decision to agree to the injections.

"You just sit there for a few minutes. I want to be sure there are no adverse reactions. I'll be back shortly."

"Oh, Dr. could you untie me?"

"I could, but you're just so damn beautiful in bondage. You have no idea how exciting it is to see you this way. Having a beautiful boy in bondage with a rock hard penis is a fantasy for many women...including me. I'll release you in a bit."

I was more pissed than scared, and I really wanted to touch my cock. It felt almost alien. I tried to release myself from my bonds to no avail. I figured that I was secretly being filmed. I hope whoever was enjoying the show. I stretched and squirmed and even tried to tip the chair over. I gave up. I sat there with my hyper-hard-on and waited for the doctor to return.

A short time later after being released from bondage I was in the limo en route to my assignment. My dick was so hard it was sticking straight up against my belly. It took a bit of maneuvering to get it to one side and fit in the micro shorts. I wasn't sure that it would stay there.

I arrived at the destination. It looked like a deserted night club of some sort. I went in. There was a stage that was slightly raised above some scattered tables and chairs. There were two life sized nude statues at either end of the stage, one male, one female. The whole place had a slightly tawdry look. Like something out of a bad porn movie. As my eyes adjusted to the light level I saw what I assumed was Ms. Huff.

"Over here, Randy. I see you're right on time. I appreciate punctuality."

Oh Jeeze. She was way old and almost skeletal thin. Her hair was grayish, frizzy and pulled back in a bun. She was wearing stretch yoga pants and a worn, stained t-shirt. Her tits managed to be both small and saggy at the same time. A cigarette dangled from the corner of her blood red lipsticked mouth. It was not a pretty picture. Her voice was a loud, raspy croak.

"You're even hotter in person than in the videos I've seen. Yes indeed, quite the stallion. I can almost smell the testosterone from here. I'm feeling inspired already. In fact, I'm feeling wet already."

Oh cripes. The thought of that ancient pussy getting wet looking at me was almost revolting. If I hadn't been given an erectile drug I'm sure I would have lost my hard-on.

I looked over toward where she was sitting and saw what looked like a nurse. It seemed to be a male nurse in hospital scrubs. Well, Dr. Zahn had mentioned there would be a nurse to check on how the drug was affecting me. She didn't mention that it would be a guy. Why did I have the feeling that this was going to get real weird?

"I'm pleased that you're wearing the white costume as instructed. Let's get started."

Suddenly there was music playing through the club sound system, so I went into some of the moves that Angel had taught me. I imagined this must be what it was like at a male strip club back when they were a new thing. While I was dancing, or at least giving a good imitation of dancing, I noticed a mirror off to the side of the stage. I caught a glimpse of myself and had to admit I looked pretty hot. I bet I could have been a Chippendale's dancer or something. The music stopped.

"Very good, I like that look but I want to add an effect."

Ms. Huff came onstage and over to me. She was holding a scrap of white fabric. Without a word she yanked down the micro shorts. My medically energized cock sprang out and slapped against my abs. With a smoking cigarette dangling from her lips she started talking.

"Nice piece. I bet you could make a girl scream with that."

She began stroking my cock.

"Do you use your meat stick for 'wham bam thank you ma'am' or can you last long enough to really satisfy a woman? I bet that mushroom head can really hit the clit."

She reeked of nicotine. The smell was making me a bit nauseous. The white fabric she was holding turned out to be a sleeve that fit very snugly over my cock and balls. She wasted no time in fastening it on me. She did however, take an inordinate amount of time stretching and smoothing the fabric along the shaft of my cock. The sensation was just short of being pleasurable. It was maddening. I could feel the gobs of pre-cum flowing from the tip. She slowly stroked the length of my cock and massaged my balls. With one finger she spread some of the leaking pre-cum around the head of my encased prick. She was giving me a hand job...and I almost didn't want her to stop. She pushed my cock back inside the micro-shorts.

"Nice low hangers, Randy. Nice and full. You really are a horn-dog leaking all over your costume.' Young hung and full of cum is just how I like 'em. I bet you spurt and spurt and spurt. Do the same routine again. I want to try something with the lighting."

The music started and I went into the same moves as before. Suddenly the regular lights went out and I was bathed in blacklight. I caught a glimpse of the effect in the mirror. I could hardly see my body, but the white fabric glowed in the light. I looked like the invisible man in a dance costume.

"That's great! Now start removing parts of the costume one by one."

Ok, she wants a striptease. As I danced and gyrated I stripped off the hat and bicep bands. This isn't so bad.

"Turn your back to me and bend over. Push down the socks and slip out of the shoes and socks. Stand up and sway your hips. Now hook your thumbs in the micro-shorts and slip them off as you bend over. Now slowly turn back toward me, but stay in profile."

I followed instructions and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. With the white cock sleeve glowing in the blacklight, it looked as though a disembodied cock and balls were floating around in space. This was actually pretty cool.

"Now very slowly take both your hands and put them on your prick as though you were jacking off."

My cock was still so hard and felt a bit more sensitive that I was actually enjoying playing with myself. I was looking at myself in the mirror. It looked wild!

"Now staying in profile get down on your knees and lean your torso back. Continue jacking off."

I wondered how much longer I could do this without cumming. Stroking myself was starting to feel real good, but not good enough to make me cum.

"Now, reach under your balls and unsnap the sleeve. With your thumb and forefinger at the head of your prick slowly pull off the sleeve and throw it toward the audience. "

I looked in the mirror and watched my floating cock vanish. It was a very hot effect. The stage lights came back up. I had to blink to adjust my vision.

"That's excellent, Randy, just what I was looking for."

"Is it a bit warm in here? I feel real sweaty."

"I have the AC turned off. I don't want you dancing around balls naked and catch a cold. There's a chair and a cooler over there with some bottled water so you can stay hydrated. The nurse wants to check you while I prepare another costume."

I helped myself to some water. I was thirstier than I realized. I must have downed two bottles in no time. The nurse came over. He was taller than I was and bulky. He must have been a bodybuilder; the guns visible under his short sleeve scrubs were damn impressive. He looked Asian or Eurasian and pretty good looking.

"Hey Randy, Dr. Zahn wants me to check you out and make sure there are no bad side effects happening."

"Knock yourself out."

He took my pulse and checked my heart rate and blood pressure. He licked his thumbs and ran them over my hard nipples. I did a fast intake of breath.

"Do they hurt?"

"No, they aren't' nearly as sensitive as this morning. I was just surprised. I'm not used to guys touching me like that."

"Strictly business, I have my orders."

He reached down and started massaging my balls.

"Is there any pain or numbness?"

"No...but they do feel kinda full."

Then he began slowly stroking my cock. I jumped back.

"Is there pain or numbness?"

"No dude...but I'm just not into guys playing with my cock."

"I'm not gay either, but I have my orders."

It may have been 'strictly business', but Ms. Huff was watching VERY intently. I was not particularly enjoying this, and yet gushers of pre cum were leaking from my super-charged cock. The nurse continued squeezing and stroking my cock using the pre-cum as lubricant. I knew this day would take a weird turn. Ms. Huff's ancient pussy was probably twitching. She finally spoke up.

"Nurse, I have a few other things I need to try out. Is Randy all right?'

"Yes ma'am. Everything checks out just fine."

He winked at me. I was feeling thirsty again so I grabbed some more bottled water. Ms. Huff ran up on the stage. She moved pretty fast for an old gal.

"Nurse, you stay put for a minute. I'm used to doing T&A shows primarily for a male audience and have been struggling for some ideas to draw in a female crowd without resorting to doing a conventional male strip show. Randy, put on these tights."

She handed me a pair of tights. They were flesh colored and so sheer they might as well have not existed. I pulled them on. The legs came just below my calves. They molded to every curve of my muscles. The back seam ran right up my buns, separating them but thankfully covered my ass completely. The front however was cut to just below my pubic bush. I had to struggle to dress my cock to the side under the waistband. I looked in the mirror. Except for the fabric shimmering a bit in the lights, I looked completely naked. The fabric molded itself perfectly around my cock so that there was no doubt that I was sporting an erection. Ms. Huff seemed to like the effect.

"Perfect! Perfect! The fact that you look nude but aren't actually nude is so erotic! I'm picturing two male dancers together dressed like this. Nurse, come and stand behind Randy and hold his arms behind him."

Holy shit! Is she going to force me into some man-to-man action?

Ms. Huff came over to me and began running her scrawny hands up and down my body.

"Yes...I'm seeing two beautifully muscled, masculine men dressed like this moving in slow motion, creating classic Greco-Roman wrestling poses. I see them running their hands along each other's sweaty bodies; pressing their torsos and crotches tightly together. I see hard cocks straining to be free of the tights. It'll be a real panty creamer!"

She knelt down in front of me, her face level with my throbbing cock. She reached between my legs and firmly held my butt. As she spoke she ran her lips and tongue along the length of my trapped manhood.

"What a monster! My gay dancers would fight each other for the chance to deep throat that piece. You ever show that off to other men in the locker room or showers? You ever let another man blow you if there are no girls handy? I'd love to see a man's lips wrapped around your shaft while I finger myself."

The male nurse whispered in my ear.

"I'm real sorry dude; they didn't tell me this broad was a total freak."

Ms. Huff was lapping at the pre-cum flowing from the head of my cock. I wanted to get her cigarette smelling mouth off me.

"Um...Ms. Huff, is there a bathroom handy? Uh...with all the water I've been drinking I kinda need to pee."

"Shortly, there's just one more thing I want to try. It won't take long."

She walked over to where the mirror was standing. It looked as though she had stashed some supplies there. My pal the male nurse came to check me again. He took my temperature, pulse and blood pressure. This time he did not attempt to feel me up.

"Dude, is there any pain, numbness or anything unusual?"

"No. I'm starting to feel like I need to pee and I feel a little tingly like I do when I'm getting ready to cum."

"Good. That means the drug is wearing off normally. Some of the test subjects that report that tingly feeling have experienced spontaneous ejaculations. You may also experience spontaneous erections and/or ejaculations for the next 24 hours. I guess you'll find out."

"Oh boy, first I get a hard-on whether I want one or not and now I may blow my load whether I want to or not."

"Consider it better living through chemistry."

Ms. Huff returned with what looked like bottles of theatrical body make-up.

"I'm going to put some body make-up on you. Then I want you to do one more short routine for me and then you are done with this assignment."

She grabbed what looked like a compact and a sponge and applied something to my face and hair. Then she took a large jar and scooped the contents up in her hands. She began applying it to my neck and chest. It felt thick and grainy, like mud. When she applied it to my nipples I squirmed. They were still quite sensitive. She really enjoyed that! She took the opportunity to pinch and tweak my nipples even harder. The sensation caused me to moan and buck my hips. On the plus side, the makeup was also very cool which felt nice on my skin after the exertions of dancing. She was smoking again and blowing smoke at me as she rambled on.

"It's too bad that Ms. Stone won't really whore you out like the gigolo you are. Do you know how many rich and powerful women would pay to ride you like a stallion? You should be held captive in a workout room and only let out to provide sexual satisfaction. Gawd, I could invite a crowd of women paying just to watch you workout in the nude."

Her scrawny hands were being very rough with me as she applied the make-up. She was moaning and breathing heavily as she worked. Cripes, was she actually getting off on feeling me all over? She turned me around to get at my back

"You have the most perfect ass! Your girlfriends ever eat your ass? Lemme spread those cheeks. I'd love to stick my tongue up that pretty pink hole. Oooooh, a strap-on would look so hot sliding in and out of your butthole."

I tried to tell myself that her babbling was disgusting and humiliating, but in reality I was becoming increasingly aroused. I wanted to stick my cock down her throat to shut her up, but I also wanted to spray her with my hot jizz. The last area she slathered with make-up was my cock and balls.

"Your balls feel so full and heavy. I bet if I keep rubbing make-up on your meat stick you'd shoot your wad. You're breathing faster and your balls are pulling tighter. You're ready to cum! You really are a total man-whore! Go look at yourself in the mirror!"

She released me just as I was sure I was about to cum. I turned and saw my reflection in the mirror. The effect was amazing. I looked like a statue, but a living breathing moving statue made of gold glitter. I wanted to grab my cock and beat off while looking at myself. I'd never seen anything so intensely erotic. She handed me a pair of gold gloves and gold hi-top sneakers and told me to put them on.

"Randy, go over to the nude female statue. Stand close and embrace it as though you were going to kiss it."

Slow sensual music started playing.

"Now kiss and lick the statue's tits. Yes, that's it. Now slowly rub your cock along the statue's crotch, as though you were going to fuck it!"

I felt unbelievably dirty and perverse and yet I was enjoying it. I could have shot my load rubbing up against this statue. I wanted to fuck it! I wanted to fuck something, anything!

"Fabulous! This is so fucking hot! The ladies in the audience would be creaming in their panties! Now go in to your routine. Finish up here, kneeling in front of me, leaning back on your arms and your dick pointing to the ceiling."

I started dancing again. I felt every muscle stretching and contracting. I saw myself in the mirror, glittering in the lights. As much as I disliked Ms. Huff I wanted her to get off watching me. I wondered if rich women really would pay a small fortune to be fucked by me looking this way. My throbbing cock twitched and jumped at the thought. Maybe I should ask Ms. Stone to really whore me out. The music stopped as I finished, kneeling in front of where Ms. Huff stood in the audience. I was truly exhausted.

"Excellent! Excellent! I have so many ideas for a show thanks to you!"

"Ms. Huff...Is there a bathroom? I really need to pee right now."

She stood directly in front of me, rubbing her hands on her t-shirt right over her tits.

"Then do it. Do it right here, right now! I want to watch, I want to feel!"

Cripes! This demented woman wants me to piss on her! I was so tired and had to go so bad that I didn't care. I felt the stream rising in my bladder and I let fly. Surprisingly I had no trouble pissing through my medically induced hard-on! The piss arced up and splattered right on her chest, drenching her t-shirt. She massaged her tits through her t-shirt and let out a soft scream. Fuck! She was having an orgasm while I pissed on her!

"A golden shower from a golden god!"

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more perverse I felt the tingling sensation starting again in my balls and cock. My balls tightened and pulled up. I felt the hot jizz rising up my cock shaft.

"Fuck...oh FUCK!!"

Without even touching myself two huge ropes of cum erupted from my dick and splattered right on Ms. Huff's face. I heard the male nurse stifle a laugh. Ms. Huff rubbed my man-goo all over her face and licked her fingers. To my relief my super-cock finally started to deflate. Ms. Huff had collapsed in to one of the seats. She moaned softly as she spoke.