CFNM Randy and Vegas Choreographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...yes...time for you to go now. But you can't go back to the dorm like that, can you? Here."

She tossed me a very small piece of gold fabric. I recognized it as a posing strap. I'd seen them used in art classes and old beefcake photos. The pouch was miniscule and the elastic straps so narrow as to be almost non-existent. If my cock hadn't softened there was no way I would fit in that pouch. I didn't bother to ask if I could shower there. I was going to be on display all the way home.

The female limo driver adjusted the rear view mirror and kept eyeing me all the way back to campus. I was tired, ticked off, a bit freaked out and in no mood to be ogled. Nevertheless, I felt my cock inflating again with the same sensation I had noticed at the clinic that morning. The nurse had warned me about spontaneous erections. The posing strap was useless in holding back my medically enhanced hard-on. I had to adjust my cock so that the top poked out the top of the strap and against my abs. The limo driver spoke.

"My, my, everything I've heard is true! Every inch of you is just stunning!"

I gave her a very weary "thanks'. I was so tired of being on display. The limo dropped me off at the back entrance to the dorm. The driver came around to let me out and give me my keys and things. She held them out but away from me as though she wanted something.

"I can only see part of that meat...I want to see it all!"

Before I realized what was happening, she grabbed the pouch and yanked on it, snapping what little there was of the elastic waistband. I just hung my head and stood there completely exposed outside the car. My drug enhanced super-cock was fully hard again and twitching.

"Oops. At least you don't have far to go. I hope no one sees you in this condition. Your big cock really is indecent. If you weren't so pretty you'd be disgusting."

She swatted at my cock with her fingers, watching it bounce. I was dismayed to feel pre-cum drooling from the tip. She finally relinquished my keys. I used my hands to cover myself as best I could as she drove off. I was thankful that I had been given a key to the back as there was less chance of running in to any other students. I would never be able to explain this. The floor monitor was down the hall, but didn't see me come in. I ducked into the closed stairwell (no one ever uses it) which comes out right next to my room. My luck held and I slipped into my room unnoticed. As I entered my burner cell rang. It was Ms. Stone.

"Hello Randy, you were quite spectacular today. I hope you had fun."

"Well...it certainly was unusual."

"Tomorrow you might want to clear any personal belongings out of your car. A new, fully loaded Prius has been purchased in your name. Insurance and maintenance will be paid for three years and there is a gas card with a sizable balance. I thought you deserved a Tesla or a Mustang, but it was decided they were too showy for a student on a scholarship. Enjoy!"

"Uh...wow. I don't know what to say. This is great! Thanks!"

"Just keep allowing yourself to be treated inappropriately on your assignments. The more abuse you are willing to take the greater the rewards available to you."

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the long mirror on the back of the door. Ms. Huff had called me a golden god and she was right. I was mesmerized by my reflection. Every muscle in my body glittered as I moved. I began touching myself; my chest, thighs, abs and my super cock. I wanted to be like this with a crowd of people watching me, desiring me. Hell, I desired myself. I wanted to run out onto the quad like this and masturbate. Without touching myself I felt that tingling sensation in my cock again, just as I had at the club with Ms. Huff. I grabbed the sides of the door. As I stood there, lusting after myself I felt another wad of jizz explode from my cock and splatter on the mirror.

As I showered I realized that I was receiving an education, money, food, physical training and gifts for being displayed and used in sexual ways. Yep...I was absolutely a man-whore.

I spent a fitful night not getting much sleep. As Dr. Zahn had predicted my cock sprang to full hardness and ejaculated several times during the night. I must have finally dozed off for when I awoke my bed was soaked with cum and my torso showed the crusty remnants of dried cum. I felt my cock and I could feel the full sensation. It felt normal.

As I lay there, picturing the sight of my rock hard cock spewing cum without being touched I felt the blood stirring in my penis. I began jacking off.