CFNM Randy Summers & the Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure Roxanne noticed the look of panic in my eyes. This was turning in to a whole BDSM scene I wasn't sure I could handle.

"Joanne, you will need to make Randy's nipples hard so you can slip the loops on and tighten them, just to the point of slight but constant pain."

I stood there, afraid to move or object. Fuck! There has to be an easier way for me to make a buck. This is what I get for thinking I'm so damn hot I could get women to pay to look at me!

Joanne came over to me, bent over and started gently licking my nipples. They were hard instantly. My nipples are hard-wired to my cock and it twitched and jumped. She then tightened the loops. My nipples felt as though fingernails were pinching them just enough to hurt. The weight of the chain kept the sensation constant. I was being dominated by these two women and enjoying it way too much. Roxanne spoke up.

"That cock ring is annoying me. Since we can't slide it off that absurdly monstrous hard cock I'll cut it off!"

She approached with a pair of scissors. She grabbed my chin and looked me in the eye.

"I'm going to release you from the cock ring. DON'T YOU DARE CUM!"

The scissors were carefully inserted between me and the cock ring and I felt the snap as the ring was cut off. The sudden sensation of my genitals being released was almost enough to make me shoot. I don't know how I didn't.

Roxanne produced another object. I'd seen something like it before, it was a bit gag. She placed it in my mouth and fastened it around my head. She seemed pleased with the result and ran her fingers over my lips.

"Normally Randy, I have little tolerance for men. I hire them on occasion because I enjoy making them subservient to me."

She ran her hands along my torso, tracing my abs and pulling on the chain of the nipple clamps.

"You, however have a very interesting quality. I am finding myself very aroused at seeing you sexually tormented. Watching the play of your muscles as you squirm and your helpless cock spewing pre-cum has made me quite wet.

She placed my throbbing cock between her legs. I could feel the wetness through her yoga pants. Her nipples were straining against her blouse.

"Yeth myth...thunk oo myth" was the best I could manage through the bit gag.

Roxanne walked back to her desk and reached in to a drawer. She returned with some kind of implement.

"Randy there is one more thing I want you to help demonstrate today. This is basically a tool used to pierce holes in pastry crusts to keep them flat in baking. The handle end is a wheel with several small, sharp spokes. It's supposed to provide a very unusual sensation. Joanne, will you please demonstrate this on Randy's cock?'

Joanne knelt down beside me. She wanted to be sure that Roxanne had a good view of my cock. I was so hard it actually hurt. Pre-cum was free-flowing out of the tip. Joanne ran the spokes of the instrument along the top of my cock.

"Nnnng! Nunng!"

It felt as though I was being stuck with a dozen sharp needles. She repeated the motion along the underside of my cock. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then Joanne ran the torture device around the swollen mushroom head of my dick.

"Urrg! Urrg!"

I swear that Roxanne was rubbing her pussy lips through her slacks. She really was enjoying my torment. I didn't think I could take any more. I kept trying to maneuver my cock out of range. Roxanne was not pleased at that.

"Joanne, hold him still."

Joanne obliged by grabbing me firmly by the balls. She continued running the torture implement along and around my poor cock. Pre-cum was literally gushing from the tip of my penis. I felt the orgasm rising. Joanne must have felt my balls tighten.

Joanne said. "Miss Roxanne, I really think that Randy needs to cum now. I suppose I could help him if you like."

"Joanne" Roxanne said, curtly, "This is NOT about Randy's pleasure. I think he would enjoy your help entirely too much. Your panties are probably wet at the thought of tasting his cum. Perhaps you can assist him some other time. For now Randy may go out in the backyard and relieve himself like the dog he is. Un-cuff one of his wrists and re-cuff it around his cock and balls. In order to free his genitals from the handcuff he will have no choice but to ejaculate."

Roxanne was right; I would have loved Joanne's help, but it was not to be. I excused myself and went into the yard to masturbate. My cock had been so hard and teased for so long that it and I were tired and desperately needed relief.

With all the windows in the office, I had the feeling that I was being watched from inside. I dropped to my knees and began stroking myself to orgasm. I must have been quite a site in just my sandals, over-the-calf socks, bow tie and horn rimmed glasses...with one hand cuffed to my cock and balls...a very horny big-dicked naked geek!

I started doing my best 'private show' jack off, pretending I didn't know I was being watched, but working for my audience of two none the less.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, but after a minute or two of my 'show', Joanne came out into the yard. She had brought some lube and a bottle of poppers.

"Roxanne won't let me touch you, but I brought you these."

I looked up at her, her nipples hard beneath her thin top. "If you touched my I'd explode!"

"I want to suck your cock but I must also obey Roxanne. Perhaps I will be allowed to another time."

I found myself working my cock and writhing and stretching my body to show off for her and Roxanne

"I find your cock interesting. It's almost vulgar in size but not quite. I imagine it would fill my pussy nicely."

With that she drizzled some lube on my cock shaft. Then she opened the bottle and placed it under my nose so that I could get a good hit. When the head rush hit, I exploded, spattering a good load of cum on the lawn. Joanne disappeared back inside.

I took a minute to compose myself and went back in to my desk. Roxanne and Joanne were nowhere in sight. I found a note. It read "Randy, you have been most entertaining today, I will actually contact you again to demonstrate some fetish wear and toys for my sight, if you are agreeable to that. I won't show your face."

There was also a towel to wipe myself with, the key to the handcuffs and an envelope with my pay. When I got back to the dorm I grabbed a hot shower. I had trouble sleeping that night. I had played around with sex toys before, but never to this level of sadomasochism. I had disturbing dreams of wanting to be naked in very crowded public places, bound and abused with all manner of erotic toys while crowds of women watched me. I woke up several times in the night, each time with a raging hard-on. Had I unleashed some sort of dark and perverse sexuality from within me?

12