CFNM Randy Summers COCKtail Waiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she had a grip on my ball sack she also mentioned that there were a number of successful and powerful women at the party that could prove to be potential clients for me, if I were willing to do the kinds of things I had done tonight.

"You see Randy; these women like opportunities to be in control of men. To play mind games with men. These are the kind of women who like to use men for their own amusement much in the same way that men have been using women for centuries."

She finally untied me.

"You're all sweaty and sticky."

With that, she gently pushed me in to the swimming pool and laughed. The pool was bath water warm and felt great after the physical abuse I had been through. It also served to get me clean. When I got out of the pool, Ronnie handed me a towel to dry myself.

She handed me my clothes, which had been freshly laundered...and paid me triple my usual fee.

On the way back to the dorm, I wondered just what kind of craziness I had brought upon myself. More and more I was allowing myself to be dominated, put in bondage and even physically and sexually abused. Even more, I wondered just how far I would be willing to go to help my financial situation.

12