CFNM Randy Summers FDC Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense, Randy. You knew perfectly well the swimsuit was very sheer. You know what a delicious picture you make." She called for her assistant. "Ann, take me back to the patio. Randy, come back to the patio. I have some suntan oil with SPF. I don't want you to get burned."

I told her it was ok...and I was almost done so I probably didn't need suntan oil...but she insisted.

Ann came up behind me and began coating my back with oil. Now you know that turned me on...I was rock hard almost instantly...and my throbbing cock was not staying in that tiny swim suit very well.

Ann knelt down in front of me and coated my legs with oil, lingering around the area of my cock and balls while Mrs. Twombly watched hungrily.

"Ann, help me up!" Ann got Mrs. Twombly to her feet. I was a bit surprised that she could stand. She stood close to me raking her claw-like hands along my body. Instinctively I squirmed, trying to get away from those old claws of hers. Ann squirted more oil on my torso and arms as Mrs. Twombly spread the oil over me.

"It's been a long time since I stood so close to such an attractive and nearly naked young man." She was stroking my abs and squeezing my Pecs. "You make my mouth water with your blond hair and your golden tan.' She leaned in and flicked my nipples with her tongue. "Your snow white ass is just perfect!" Her claws grabbed my butt as she spoke.

She looked down and saw my cock straining out of that suit...she gave a wicked smile and said "You have a hard on...you dirty boy! There's only one way to treat dirty boys!" And before I knew it Ann had come behind me and pulled me over to one of the porch posts and used the belt of her lounge robe to tie my hands behind me. "Such impudence. Servants must be taught their place!"

Being in bondage made me even harder. I could feel pre-cum leaking from the tip of my cock. Mrs. Twombly sat back in her wheelchair again and wheeled right up to me.

"So you like oil you brat" and she proceeded to squirt and slosh the thick oil all over me...paying a lot of attention to my crotch. The oil, of course kept the swimsuit transparent.

"You're a nasty boy...you don't deserve to be dressed around me" and before I could protest, the Speedo was down around my ankles. "There, now we can see what a pervert you are, flaunting your big, hard cock in front of people!"

Then she started roughly rubbing oil all over my cock and balls...in spite of my protests and struggles against my bondage.

"Since you displayed yourself to me so brazenly, I think I deserve some entertainment" She motioned for Ann. Ann came to the back of the post to which I was tied, reached around and began stroking my throbbing penis.

I start protesting and begging to be let loose...saying that I was "sorry that I popped a woody...but I'd been in that chastity thing and was really horned up. I'd do anything to make it up to her."

Mrs. Twombly really liked that. In fact that's when she produced a bottle of poppers and handed them to Ann who forced me to inhale.

I tried to protest. "Please...please, why are you doing this to me?"

The poppers had my dick bouncing. And I was truly straining to get loose. I wasn't pretending.

Ann gave me another hit...and continued to stroke my rod. That got me so horny I felt close to cumming. I was frantically trying to get free so I could grab my cock and finish myself off.

Mrs. Twombly really loved watching me strain and struggle and sweat. She had an extremely evil looking grin on her face.

Ann gave me another hit of poppers and Mrs. Twombly started running her hands on my thighs, and chest, slapping my dick and pinching my nipples really making me squirm and beg. I was truly becoming desperate to get free and get off!

Suddenly, Ann released her grip on my cock, and Mrs. Twombly brought her face frighteningly close to my crotch. She flicked my piss slit with her rough tongue. Then she opened that lipstick gash of a mouth.

Holy fucking shit, she's gonna blow me!

"I'm bored with you now...let's see if that magnificent thing works" With that she took my entire shaft down her throat!

I could never have imagined this old woman could possibly deep throat. She worked my cock like an expert and her mouth was surprisingly wet. This must be how she landed such a rich husband back in the day. Just when I felt I was about to cum, she eased up, edging me, bringing me to the brink of orgasm again and again. Now and then she would take my balls in her mouth and work them with her tongue. I thought I would go mad!

"So the nasty boy likes his dick sucked."

"Unnnh, mmmm, ahhh." Was all I could manage to say. I felt my hips bucking uncontrollably. My whole body was shaking with lust.

"I should tell Ms. Stone that I want to keep you here as my pool boy slave permanently. so I can play with your dick every day but never let you cum."

I let out a deep groan. "Please Mrs. Twombly. I beg you. PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

With that Ann, who was still nearby made me take another hit of poppers and I exploded. I must have let 3 or 4 gushes of cum right on Mrs. Twombly's face!

I was gasping for breath. I looked down at her and our eyes locked. I watched her spread my load all over her face as though it were some expensive face cream. That must be why she had me wear the chastity cage. She wanted me to store up a big load to give her a cum facial.

Without a word, Ann wheeled Mrs. Twombly into the house. The chauffer appeared and released me from bondage.

"Mr. Summers, you may shower over there and get dressed. Everything you need is near the shower. Then come to the car and I will drive you back to your dorm."

'Over there' was a completely open shower. I had to hand it to Mrs. T. After everything that happened today she still wanted to watch me. I figured she was behind those patio door curtains again. I showered, making sure she got a view of my front and rear as I soaped up, but I didn't put any effort into putting on a show of any kind. I was too exhausted.

I toweled off. Sure enough the tote bag was nearby with my wallet, keys and burner cell phone. There was also the hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, chastity cage with key and that obscene Speedo. The scrubs were nowhere in sight. I looked at the Speedo. It was still pretty transparent from all the baby oil. I stuck it under the shower stream and soaped it up. It was obvious that I was required to wear the thing home. I sighed. Maybe if I got some of the oil out and it dried enough by the time I got back to the dorm I might not get picked up for indecent exposure.

I got dressed in my 'perfect pool boy costume' and headed for the limo. The chauffer let me in and we headed back to my dorm.

"Umm, I don't seem to be able to find those scrubs I was wearing before..."

"Such impudent and dirty boys must be forcibly displayed for all to admonish." was his reply. I figured that was the end of that.

We remained silent during the drive back down the canyons toward the campus. The chauffer stopped the car about a block away from the dorm.

"It's time to go Mr. Summers. We're here."

"But the dorm's still about a block away..."

"Mrs. Twombly feels that after your exertions the walk will do you good. Please leave the car."

There was no point in protesting so I got out of the car. I looked down at the front of the Speedo and it didn't look too transparent. I held the tote bag at my crotch and figured that if I walked real fast I'd get away with it. Then I noticed that the limo was following me, very slowly. Why on earth am I still being watched? All at once it became clear to me. I was expected to display myself on the way back to the dorm. Her 'dirty boy' wasn't allowed any public modesty.

I turned and stared at the limo. I took the tote bag away from my crotch, turned, and started walking slowly toward the dorm. This must have been satisfactory because after a minute or two, the limo sped off.

Luckily for me it was a quiet weekend afternoon and many of the students were off campus. I managed to get safely back to my room without incident. What few people I passed were too occupied on their cell phones to notice me, even dressed like I was.

I threw off the 'costume' and flopped down on my bed. I was still trying to wrap my head around what had been done to me. Not only did I allow it to happen but it made me so horny! Just thinking about it made my cock stir again.

The burner phone rang. Of course it was Ms. Stone.

"Randy, your first assignment went extremely well. In fact, better than I had hoped. Mrs. Twombly has agreed to fund further research and expansion of this department. Do you have any comments or concerns?"

Damn right I had concerns. I was concerned that the FD Corp. clients were going to do all manner of sexually perverted things to me and I was just supposed to go along. I thought long and hard before answering. "Umm...no ma'am, not really."

"Excellent. That was the answer I wanted. Your next stipend will reflect our satisfaction. I'll be in touch."

Yep, there was no fooling myself. I was a man-whore. And the FD Corp. owned me.

12