CFNM Randy Summers Halloween Strip

Story Info
A charity costume party gig gets raunchy.
8k words
4.43
16.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: there is a bit of man-on-man milking at this event)

After my bizarre humiliation session with the Lambda Delta Mu Sorority, Ms. Stone decided that I needed a mental and physical break. I was in total agreement. I neglected to mention that for a change I wasn't hurting for ready cash, as House Mother Victoria had been obscenely generous.

I had a fall break from my classes so I had planned to kick back and do plenty of nothing, except for my regular workout routine. FD Corp. had arranged that I could remain in my dorm over the break even though other students had to clear out. I thought it might be fun having the dorm pretty much to myself, except for a campus security guard stationed to keep an eye on the place to avoid break-ins and such.

I was happy to know that I would still have my supervised training and meals. FD wanted to keep me in peak condition and I had to confess I was entirely too fond of my ripped, lean muscular body.

Although I had the money to take a trip, I thought it might be restful to be by myself. I was getting a little weary of my FD Corp. assignments. They were taking a very kinky turn and it was becoming harder not to feel embarrassed, humiliated or even frightened during the sessions. I was having trouble justifying the fact that the kinkier and more depraved sessions were becoming increasingly arousing to me.

One afternoon, as I was poking around the student commons, I happened to glance at one of the community bulletin boards. Some of the locals post want ads there looking for baby sitters or help with chores and things like that.

One posting that looked brand new caught my eye. "Fun Hollywood Couple seek uninhibited male dancer to entertain at a very adult charity Halloween costume party. Must have fun costumes to dance in and must be willing to strip to skimpy attire."

The number to call was included. I had thought that I didn't want to do anything that involved crowds, but this sounded like fun and a good way to get my masculine mojo back. As I mentioned, some of my FD Corp. assignments had left me feeling shy and embarrassed about being naked and on display and I didn't like that feeling. Also most of my body hair that had been shaved by the Sorority had grown back and I didn't feel like such a freak.

I went back to my dorm room and called the number and spoke with the hostess. She and her husband were expecting a mixed crowd of men and women of varying ages, and wanted some more risqué entertainment as a means of getting larger donations from some of the more adventurous party-goers.

They had thought about getting a naked bartender...but they had a regular caterer for cocktail and food service anyway, and wanted to know if I would be available to go-go dance throughout the evening and maybe do a strip tease for the real late night partiers.

She mentioned that they had a rec-room of sorts and would have a box and stripper pole (fun couple!) set up. If I could bring a few easy costumes to dance in and maybe even strip out of, that would be really sensual. I decided that I really wanted this gig.

"Well, Ma'am this really sounds like a lot of fun and certainly the type of thing I enjoy doing."

"That's wonderful Randy. I would like to actually see you before I commit to booking you."

"That's perfectly understandable. Are you near your computer?" She was, so I gave her my website address. There were no face pictures and the nude shots were censored but I figured she could get the idea. I waited on the phone while she looked over my CFNM Party Services website.

"Oh Randy, this is very impressive, at least from what I can see. Your list of services is delightful. I'm sure that my guests will find you most entertaining. However, I do also need my husband's approval and we would like to see your face. Is there a way that we can face-time with you?'

Before we hung up she quoted me a fee for the evening that was extravagant. She also mentioned that she would leave a tip jar in a prominent place and that I could keep tips as well. This sounded like too much fun to pass up. I gave her my information and we agreed on a time when she and her husband could get a quick look at me. A little later as I was doing other things on my lap top I got the message that someone was on face time for me. We connected and I got a look at my potential host and hostess. "Hollywood couple' was right. They were both excessively tanned. Her hair was abnormally blonde and his was abnormally black. I couldn't tell how old they really were. Both their faces had that plastic surgery 'pulled tight' look. They were, however both cheerful and smiling. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and she was in a very tight and low cut designer t-shirt. Her breasts were so large and high that they must have been under a surgeon's knife as well. She spoke first.

"How nice to meet you face to face Randy. You certainly are a handsome young man. Isn't he a handsome young man, dear?' Her husband chimed in.

"Yes, indeed, quite handsome. I think our guests would enjoy being entertained by this young man. I think he might stimulate some large donations."

"Now Randy, as we discussed, we need you to dance a few sets during the evening in assorted costumes. We feel that having food, drinks and live entertainment will encourage our guests to give generously to our charity. Our thought was to kind of 'auction" you off. What I mean is that if the guests want to see more of you they will need to up their donations. If the donations meet or exceed our goal you would eventually be completely naked. Your site does say that you will perform in the nude. Is that agreeable?'

"Yes Ma'am. That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Please call me Deedee and my husband is George."

"Glad to meet you, Deedee and George."

"Likewise, I'm sure. Although I did see your pictures online, I do think we should see some of you before we agree to book you, don't you think so George?"

"Yes dear. I'm sure the young man would agree to remove his shirt for us." As he spoke he put one arm around his wife's shoulders and began playing with one of her nipples through the thin t-shirt fabric. Diane moaned softly.

I stood up and removed the tank top I had been wearing. I stood back far enough from the lap top camera so that they could see my torso. I couldn't resist doing a bit of flexing and muscle-man posing to impress them. The idea of a gig where I was being admired and flattered instead of humiliated and abused had my cock starting to stir. I could feel the blood flowing to my shaft as it began to swell and lengthen in my loose running shorts.

"Deedee dear, Randy's torso is most impressive. Look at the cut of his abs. And his hips show the 'girdle of Hercules'. If I were still a casting agent I'd put him in a soap opera or get him a contract modeling men's underwear and swimwear."

"You're right George. I don't think he has an ounce of body fat. And his blond body hair looks like fine golden threads."

As Deedee spoke I thought I saw some movement from her right arm. Was she giving George a hand job while he was playing with her tit? This was pretty crazy, like watching live web-cam porn! My cock was certainly enjoying the view and I was at full mast.

Deedee leaned in and whispered something to George who then spoke to me.

"Randy, my wife is a bit shy about asking you something. I see on your site there is a link to send you funds electronically. If I were to send you a deposit to firm up the booking do you think it would be possible for us to see your ass; and if it's not too much trouble, your cock as well?"

George's hand was now under Deedee's t-shirt and from the way she was squirming he was really working the nipple on that tit. Her arm also seemed to be working his dick faster and faster. I wondered if he would cum if I showed them my goods.

"Um, sure...why not, you seem like really cool people and you want to be sure you'd be getting your money's worth.

Seconds later the banking program on my lap top pinged. George had sent a very sizable deposit.

I stood up and turned around, slowly lowering my running shorts to expose my tan line and white buttocks. I heard Deedee moan.

"Perfect, just perfect."

With my butt still turned to the screen, I slipped out of my shorts. I draped them over my now throbbing cock.

"Are you sure you want to see my cock? Gosh I wouldn't want to offend you." I used my most innocent 'little boy' voice.

Both of them were practically gasping. George squirmed as though he were about to blow his wad.

"Please...pleeze show us!"

I had never done a webcam show. The idea never appealed to me. I guess I felt that kind of thing was really too much like prostitution. Seeing how Deedee and George reacted to seeing me on screen was making the idea seem more tempting.

I turned sideways to the screen and pulled the shorts away very slowly first revealing my balls, then the base of the shaft and then slowly, teasingly exposed the rest of the shaft and finally the swollen mushroom head which was starting to glisten with pre-cum. George almost shouted.

"Oh gawd, Oh GAWD!

I was right. George blew his load. I sat back down so that just my face and chest were on screen. When things calmed down, Deedee spoke.

"Randy, you are spectacular. You'll be perfect for the party. George will give you the address and time."

George thanked me profusely and gave me all the information. He asked that I call the morning of the party to verify that everything was on for that night. If all the guests were this wild, I might have a lot of fun.

Just as I logged off from face time, there was a knock at my door. Without thinking I got up and pulled it open. There stood a large, very powerful, very butch looking female campus security guard. As soon as I saw the expression on her face I realized that I was standing there stark naked! My cock was still semi-hard and I quickly did my best to cover my crotch with my hands.

"Well, well. Mr. Summers I was checking in to see that you are doing ok since you are the only student occupying the dorm during the break. I see that you are doing more than ok, in fact extremely well from what I can see."

"Umm, uhh...I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was doing stuff on the computer and I forgot I wasn't wearing anything. I didn't mean to expose myself. It was an accident. I don't want to get in any trouble."

At that moment I noticed that the guard had a button with the FD Corp. logo pinned next to her badge. She moved a few steps into my room and leaned against the door frame with her arms akimbo. Her eyes ran up and down my body like a searchlight.

"I'm quite sure it was an accident. If I thought it was deliberate you'd be in handcuffs already for indecent exposure. By the way, you may call me Officer Jane. I'll be watching over this building...and you...to make sure that you go and come in safety."

She emphasized the word 'come'.

"Well, thank you Officer Jane. I'm relieved to know that I'm in such capable hands."

I regretted the phrase the moment I heard myself speak.

"Yes, the University and FD Corp. want to be sure that all is well with you during the break. This dorm is completely empty except for you. I decided to make your safety my personal project. FD Corp. wouldn't want you getting into any trouble."

Oh cripes! I thought I was getting a vacation, but FD Corp. was going to be watching my every move. I also knew that I would be expected to co-operate with Officer Jane. She was smiling at me, but it was more of a lecherous leer.

"That said I need you to put your junk into my 'capable' hands."

I sighed and hung my head. It was no use trying to resist or make some excuse. I still had several semesters to go before graduation and I needed the FD Corp. scholarship funding to continue. I dropped my hands giving Officer Jane an unobstructed view of my privates. She grabbed my balls with one hand, kneading them and pulling on my ball sack. The other hand squeezed and stroked my shaft back to full hardness. Pre-cum was dripping from the slit and she used a finger to spread some around the mushroom head of my cock and then licked her finger.

"You are as yummy and obedient as Ms. Stone said. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you."

She released her grip on my privates and walked down the hallway quietly whistling some tune. I was sure I was not going to like this development. I tried to put it out of my mind. I spent the days before the party doing some online research. Actually I was looking at porn that featured scenes involving stripper poles. I actually managed to find quite a few, including some with male dancers. I tried to memorize some moves that I thought might come in handy for the party.

The morning of the party arrived and I checked in with George. Everything was set and ready to go. George even asked if I had business cards to bring along as I might make some good contacts. He decided to send a car to get me in the event that I might indulge in a bit too much to drink. I was glad to bring along my business cards. Rich people are always looking for amusement, sometimes the racier the better. At the appointed hour a Lincoln Town Car picked me up and headed for Beverly Hills. The house was a mansion, but not one of those absurd mega-mansions. It was just a nice, large Tudor-style house with a lawn and rosebushes. It looked like a Hollywood movie star home out of the 1940's

When I arrived the party was in full swing, my hostess Deedee was dressed as a nun...but the back of her habit was see-through! She showed me to a guest bedroom where I could put my costumes in a safe spot. Her only request was that I wear some sort of mask all night...just to add to the mystery. If I wanted to I could unmask my face at the last part of the evening when I unmasked the rest of me or I could remain mysterious. I don't know how much mystery I would still have if I were naked and sporting a hard-on. If I would do sets of 20 minutes of so through the evening, I was free to take breaks and have some drinks and party goodies.

"Randy, do you mind if any of the guests get 'touchy-feely'? It is a very mixed crowd of women and men, straight, gay and everything in between. I don't want you or my guests to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm not gay, but I guess I don't mind if guys touch my butt or biceps or something. I try to be friendly with mixed groups, and besides there are a lot of women here as well so it's cool."

"Wonderful! I do want everyone to have fun! I think the crowd is sufficiently liquored up for you to start your first set. Get changed and when you come down the main stairs make a right and the rec-room is right through the door."

I had been feeling a bit nervous, so I took the precaution of taking two of the herbal pills that I had gotten from my pal Tim when we did our 'gay for pay' scene for the BBW voyeur. The pills have the effect of making me outrageously horny and even more uninhibited than usual and I figured that would be a good thing for this party.

My first costume was a "Zorro" outfit...and I figured the black cloth mask with that would be comfortable for the whole evening. The costume included a black puffy sleeve shirt with a low v-neck, loose long black pants with a wide black vinyl belt with a Velcro closure, a black cape and a black hat with a flat top and wide brim. Tall black boots with the pants tucked in would have been more correct, but I opted for black ankle high wrestling shoes which would make it easier to remove the pants.

I got dressed and headed for the 'go-go box' in the rec-room. My hostess had said that dance music would be playing throughout the night, so I should just go with it. True to her word, there was a stripper pole in the center and sizable goldfish bowl at the corner of the box for tips. There was a spotlight focused on the box, not too bright but enough to direct attention there. The box was high enough that my crotch was just below the eye level of the crowd. It would be very easy for a guest to grab my crotch, ass or even pecs. There was even an old disco mirror ball spinning slowly next to the stripper pole. The room itself was dimly lit.

Deedee had mentioned that guests would be circulating all over the house for food and drinks and social mingling but figured that word would spread once I was dancing.

I started my usual gyrations...and began a slow, sensual strip...removing my cape, gloves, hat...which I put back on after removing my shirt. I was sure to oil myself up before starting, so that I would look good and sweaty/shiny. A couple of gals came over and asked to feel my pecs, I obliged and they giggled, left some bills in the tip jar and went on to the party.

I played a bit with the stripper pole...I had never used one before so it seemed like a good chance to try what I had learned from the videos. I spun around it and used it to bump and grind against. I was having a lot of fun.

As I started removing my pants, I started drawing a bit of a crowd, so I made sure to give them plenty of tease. Once the pants were off I danced a while wearing my mask, Zorro hat, black boots, black belt (it had a big decorative leather front piece) and black spandex bicycle shorts. I had decided to start with larger coverings over my ass and crotch and work smaller as the evening progressed.

A few guests asked to see my ass; I obliged by removing the belt and slowly lowering the bicycle shorts to expose my tan line and white ass cheeks. This generated some good tips. Other guests seemed pleased to let me wiggle my crotch close to their faces.

It was time for a short break, so I grabbed the pieces of my costume (I kept the hat on), dropped my stuff in the guest room and headed for the kitchen to get a snack and a glass of champagne. I chatted with some of the catering staff and handed out a few business cards. (You never know when you can use a few contacts.)

Having had something to drink, I headed back to the guest room I was using to change into another costume. I had noticed that the majority of the crowd was definitely older. Everyone, men and women alike looked as though they had had plastic surgery. The whole house just felt like money, lots of old money.

I was "way-laid" en route by one of the female guests in a "Cleopatra" costume. She asked if I would dance with her. My hostess had asked me to be friendly and 'go with the flow' and I figured as long as I was visible I was still 'entertaining' the guests.

There was an old disco hit playing, (like I mentioned, this was an older crowd) the kind that was fun to dance and fuck to, so I was doing my 'groove thing' with Cleo. She had had quite a few drinks, and was having a good time grabbing my butt and pulling me close to her as we danced. I didn't mind when she grabbed my head and gave me a deep tongue kiss. My assignments with FD Corp. have taught me that when I'm practically naked women like to be sexually aggressive with me. It's a situation that I have been finding increasingly stimulating. My cock started straining against my spandex shorts.

Cleo must have felt it poking against her because she backed up a bit, looked down, grabbed hold of my dick through the shorts and said "Ooooohh my!"

Other guests noticed and winked or giggled. I made an "Oops! I'm such a bad boy" face, got loose from Cleo, covered my crotch and headed for the guest room to change.

I started to change out of my Zorro gear and into a Cowboy costume for my next set when there was a knock at the door. It was Deedee, my hostess.

"Randy, are you decent?"

"Well, no...not that it really matters." I laughed.

"That's true..." and she came in to find me quite naked. I covered my crotch with my hands...I used to be quite an exhibitionist but lately my FD assignments make me sometimes reluctant to be naked, especially when taken by surprise.