CFNM Randy Summers Halloween Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I were bolder, I would stroke your beautiful man-meat; perhaps another time. Now that I have seen you in person I must use you for me event. I am thinking of something much more elaborate and theatrical than just having you lie there as a living sushi tray".

She stared at my cock, which was now pulsing and leaking pre-cum.

"Yes...something to truly display your masculine beauty. I'll be conferring with Ms. Stone quite soon."

The limo reached my dorm. I was tired and dazed by my meeting with Dr. Hirata. I picked up my duffel bag with all my stuff and the tip jar and headed for the back door of the dorm. As I dug around the bag for my keys, I realized that I was still naked and sporting wood. Before I could find my key, the door swung open. There, with a big sarcastic smile on her face stood Officer Jane.

"Well, well. Hasn't someone been having a good time tonight?"

I tried to cover my hard on with my bag but Officer Jane snatched it away. She also grabbed the tip jar.

"Get in here Mr. Summers. It's late and you should be in bed."

I smiled sheepishly and shrugged as I headed for the elevator.

"No, no. We'll take the stairs. Go ahead of me. I want to watch the working of your ass muscles as you walk up the stairs."

I could feel her eyes on my ass as I climbed up to my floor. When we reached my dorm door, she opened it with her pass key and tossed my bag inside. She reached into the tip jar and helped herself to a few bills.

"I'm sure you meant to tip me for seeing you safely home at this late hour."

She then grabbed a handful of bills. She rubbed them in my face and threw them against my chest. She grabbed more bills and threw them at my crotch. She continued throwing money at me until the jar was empty and then tossed the jar into the room.

"If I weren't so tired I'd make you pay for disturbing me at this hour. No matter, I'll get an apology out of you at another time."

With that, she turned and walked away. I showered quickly and collapsed into bed. I spent a fitful night wondering what both Officer Jane and Dr. Hirata had in store for me.