CFNM Randy Summers Halloween Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been talking to some of the guests and they think you're so hot. They are having a lot of fun watching you. Several have asked if we'll get to see ALL of you! I mentioned that it might depend on the size of their donations."

"Well...I believe that was part of our bargain, to be full-monty before the end of the night if you make your goal!"

"What's next?" she asked.

"I was going to put on my cowboy costume, after I oil up a bit more."

"What's that?"

While getting costume pieces from my bag I had taken out a bottle of poppers and put them aside. I hadn't really planned to use them.

"It's a bottle of poppers...I sometimes..."

"Oh, yes, I remember those. They give you a rush when you use them during sex. Let me help you oil up..."

She grabbed my bottle of baby oil and drizzled some down my back and began to rub it in. She dripped some on my thighs and gave my legs a good rub down. I felt my dick hardening. She put oil on my arms, running her hands up and down. She started to drip oil on my chest, but noticed I was still covering my crotch with my hands.

"Take your hands away."

I did as told. She dripped oil on my chest and rubbed it on my pecs and abs. My cock had sprung to full, throbbing hardness.

She let a few drops of oil plop on my dick. She took the bottle of poppers and held it under my nose so that I could take a hit. She could sense me feeling the rush.

"Stroke your cock for me."

I did as told. It was hard and glistening. I stood there slowly stroking my cock. The herbal pills had definitely kicked in and I was feeling super horny and uninhibited. Deedee came forward and grabbed the shaft of my cock and squeezed. Pre-cum dribbled from the slit. Just then the door opened. It was her husband, George, dressed as a monk. Without flinching, Deedee began milking my cock.

"Dearest, I'm glad that you are making Randy feel energized to entertain our guests, but don't you think he should be dancing another set by now?"

"You're right dear. I was working up the courage to ask him that question you and I had discussed, but you know how shy I am about such things."

Shy? She was standing there stroking my cock while her husband watched. Shy indeed!

George came forward and placed a hand on my shoulder, managing to touch my nipple with his palm as Deedee continued jerking my dick.

"Randy, our guests are already so impressed with your dancing that some very sizable donations are coming in. If I could see my way to doubling your fee so you think you would be able to do a jack-off show for all of us. Or perhaps let the highest donor give you a hand-job and cum in front of everyone?"

With Deedee stroking my cock I was already feeling sexually crazed and the thought of double the promised fee was way too good to pass up. The herbal pills had me feeling pretty man-whorish so I agreed.

"What the hell. Sounds like a good time to me."

"Excellent. We'll see how the donations go. Deedee dear, let go of Randy so he can get back to work. By the way Randy, do you have more business cards? There are several people I want to have your contact information."

Deedee reluctantly released her grip on my cock. I gave George a stack of business cards. As they both turned to leave I noticed that George's monk costume had a big hole in the back, exposing his ass. It was obvious that this area had never been to a plastic surgeon.

I dressed in my red, unlined Speedo, black chaps, vest, red kerchief and white cowboy hat, and cowboy boots, of course. I also had a belt and holster with a toy 6-shooter. I put the black cloth mask on again as well...it looked ok with the cowboy outfit. I would have liked cowboy boots, but again, the wrestling shoes were easier to dance and strip with.

The party was very crowded by now and feeling liquored and lively. I got back on my "box" to dance another set.

I must have been doing ok, because I was drawing a good sized crowd. As well as getting tipped and felt up a lot! The women especially were ignoring the tip bowl and putting bills directly in my Speedo. The attention had my cock going from semi-hard to fully hard and back. In front of the whole crowd I reached in and dressed my cock to the right to make more room for my expanding erection. I could feel the pre-cum drooling from the tip, making a very visible wet spot on the Speedo.

I got down off the box and danced out among the crowd, asking for 'help' in getting out of my vest and chaps and I had no shortage of volunteers, in fact I was almost stampeded. I tried to get clothes off slowly but the crowd wasn't having it and I was quickly stripped. Several of the women tried to yank off my Speedo so I decided to really tease the crowd before ending the second set. I got back on the go-go box and shifted the holster around so that it hung in the front, covering my crotch.

I turned my butt to the crowd and after a few bumps and wiggles, bent over with my ass towered the crowd and peeled off my red Speedo. I turned back and spun it around my head and then shot it like a slingshot over to my hostess who was watching. As I danced and gyrated, my cock and balls swung back and forth just enough to give my audience some tantalizing peeks at my 'goods' without showing everything.

That set ended, so I put the Speedo back on, got off the box and made my way through the room back toward the guest room to change for my last set. En route my hostess stopped me so that she could introduce me to one of the guests. Seems that he ran a catering company and occasionally needed a novelty erotic act. He looked very 'Beverly Hills', white hair, very tan. You could tell that in his younger days he had been very hot. With his cigar, sports shirt and tight pants I guessed he came as an old time studio mogul.

The three of us chatted and grabbed some champagne from one of the passing waiters.

My hostess was praising my performance so far, and hinting to him that I was going to get very, very naughty later. By this point they both had their hands on my butt. I was feeling no pain from the champagne and horned up enough that I didn't care who was grabbing my ass. My hostess wandered off to mingle. The 'mogul' released my butt, put his arm around my shoulder and introduced himself.

"I'm very happy to meet you Randy. My name's Avery. As Deedee mentioned I run a very exclusive high end catering company, in fact we catered this party. My clients are mostly older and conservative, but I do have a few select clients that have sometimes requested that I provide something more, shall we say, sensual? It's not the kind of thing I can advertise, as I do have a long standing reputation to protect."

"Oh, I'm the soul of discretion. What happens at a party stays at the party."

As he spoke his hand drifted from my shoulder to my chest and he lightly flicked my nipple with one of his fingers. I guess the herbal pills were doing their work well enough that the sensation was causing my cock to swell and lengthen in my Speedo. I don't consider myself gay or particularly bisexual but I was feeling outrageously horny.

"I can see that you dance and strip, extremely well, by the way. I also understand that you also bartend and waiter in the nude."

I continued sipping my champagne as Avery's arm drifted to my waist. He hugged me close and whispered.

"I must be very discreet about this. I understand that you're not gay so I would never book you for an all male party although with your looks I could get you a lot of money for such events. There may be some mixed or all female parties that I may be able to use you for if you would be interested in my booking you for such things."

By now his arm had found my hips and his fingers were running along my now fully hard cock. The thought of making money at fun parties rather that the somewhat abusive and humiliating FD Corp. assignments was sitting quite well with me. Ms. Stone had said I was free to take gigs as long as they didn't interfere with my FD contract assignments. Avery was staring at my hard-on which was very visible through the thin Speedo. The front of his tight slacks seemed to be bulging.

"Yes indeed, you are a most attractive young man. I have several clients that would enjoy you...working at their parties I mean."

He went off to refill his drink and mingle. I finished my champagne, and headed for the guest room to change for my last set. I had brought one more costume to use, but as I got to the door of the guest room, Deedee stopped me.

"Randy, you've been doing a fantastic job. The donations have exceeded our expectations thanks to you. I hope you still agree to jack-off or receive a hand job from the highest donor?"

"Well...sure. I did agree to do that."

It was too late to beg off but I was starting to regret that decision.

"Marvelous. I'm sure that you brought another costume, but I was hoping that you would wear something special. You'll find it laid out on the bed."

With that, Deedee walked away. The outfit she had left for me was pretty wild. It was a pair of parachute pants and a loose jacket of the same material covered in square silver sequins. There was a matching mask, baseball cap and even sneakers. The final piece was a stretchy g-string pouch also covered in square silver sequins. The g-string pouch was designed to hold my cock and balls and stay on with a snap that held my goods firmly in place. There was no waistband. I put the ensemble on. I looked like a walking disco ball! I also grabbed my baby oil, since I was probably going to give a bit of a jack-off show at the end of this set.

I headed out to the go-go box, and ran into Cleo (which happened to be her real name) and Mr. Beverly Hills, who turned out to be Avery, her husband. They really liked this costume, and we posed for some photos. They both managed to grab my butt again.

I got back up on the box and started my set. This time I really made use of the stripper pole...as best I could...swinging around it and humping up against it as though I were fucking. The late partiers were really getting into it. A few couples started making out...I guess I was getting them horny.

I peeled off the shirt first, exposing my shiny, sweaty torso. I did some bumps and grinds, reaching my hands down the parachute pants and grabbing my crotch. I made sure to really tease the crowd, tweaking my nipples and running my fingers up and down my torso, playing with my 'cum-gutter' abs.

I turned my back to the crowd, bent over and slowly peeled off the pants, flexing my butt cheeks for effect. I turned around slowly, holding the pants in front of my crotch. As the pouch had no waistband, I looked as though I were nude behind the cover of the pants. I knelt down and did a few hip thrusts to shake to pants away and reveal the sparkling pouch.

I put my hands above my head and sort of locked my ankles behind the pole...moving and writhing as though I were tied to the pole. That must have looked really hot, because Mr. Beverly Hills came up to the go-go box...whispering to me that he and his wife were the high donors for the night. He grabbed the bottle of baby oil and began to drizzle it on my body. His wife, Cleo must have been enjoying the view...she started touching her breasts. I guessed that they liked to swing.

As I mentioned before, I don't consider myself gay, but I was so horned up from the herbal pills and being admired by the crowd that being rubbed and touched by Avery got me rock hard...and when he saw my cock rising and straining to escape its confines, he unsnapped the pouch and my cock popped free, bouncing and bobbing. Pre-cum was starting to ooze from the slit. The crowd whistled and applauded.

Avery stood behind me and started stroking my cock for the entire crowd to see. He whispered in my ear: "I want you to give my wife a lap dance."

I nodded. Someone grabbed a chair and placed it up on the go-go box. Cleo came up on the little stage and sat in the chair. I knelt before her, doing a slow bump and grind, and playing with myself. I slowly worked closer to her and then straddled her lap. She pulled me close for some deep tongue kissing...which got me even harder. I moved my hips around letting my cock swing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Avery watching with immense interest. He had unzipped his fly and was stroking his fat, stubby cock.

Cleo took my dick in her hand and rubbed it in her ample cleavage. I thrust my hips back and forth, giving her a nice titty fuck. Avery snuck up behind me and knelt down, kissing my butt cheeks as I stroked my cock between his wife's breasts. It felt crazy hot!

A few of the guests started to clap in rhythm. I danced away from Cleo and Avery and worked the rest of the crowd...tips were being waived and I was beckoned to do a few more lap dances by both female and male guests. I was having a great time. I was also getting a lot of jack-off action from the guests. My cock was throbbing and almost painful...I was going to have to shoot my load soon.

I started back to the go-go-box, figuring that I would finish up by popping my load from there. Avery grabbed the tip bowl and threw a big wad of bills in it.

"I want you to give my wife a pearl necklace."

I danced over to where she was still sitting. As I got into position so that I could shoot on her neck and cleavage, her husband again got behind me, grabbed my dick with both hands and pumped me. I could feel his stubby cock rubbing against my ass crack. I was used to women grabbing me and milking my cock but this was just nuts. I wanted to make him stop but I was so horned up that I had to cum! I could feel pre-cum from his stubby dick dripping on to my ass. This was getting really sick and twisted. He pumped my cock until I blew my load of hot cum all over his wife's store-bought tits. When I blew my load, Avery blew his, squirting his cum on my ass cheeks.

I remember a lot of applause, and I remember taking a bow of sorts, but I was really wiped out. I headed for the guestroom to clean up and head home. I was very freaked out having let Avery milk me all over his wife's tits in front of everyone.

Sure I had messed around with my buddy Tim for a BBW voyeur who liked to watch guys mess around together, but standing there naked while a fully dressed guy worked my cock in front of a large crowd was too freaky.

I felt sweaty and sticky but I didn't want to hang around there to take a shower. I was going to towel myself off, put on my clothes and ask to be taken home when I noticed that the bag with my clothes, wallet and keys was gone!

Just then, Deedee entered, carrying the tip jar.

"Don't worry about your things Randy; they're in the limo that will take you home. It looks like there are quite a few very large bills in the tip jar. I'm sure you'll be pleased with your 'take'."

I stood there naked; except for the disco sneakers I had been given. Deedee took my arm and started leading me out of the bedroom.

"I'm sure you must be exhausted. It's time we got you into the limo and home".

"Umm, Deedee, I'm still naked here."

"Yes you are; gloriously, beautifully naked".

Her smile changed to a look of what I can only describe as wanton lust. She held up and scrutinized the tip jar.

"I'm sure from the size of your bounty you can indulge me in riding in the limo just the way you are."

Since all my stuff was hopefully in the limo, I didn't exactly have a choice.

As she walked me out of the house we passed a few straggling guests who clapped and whistled. Deedee had taken hold of both my arms and wouldn't let me cover my crotch. We walked to the car, but it was a different and larger limo than the one that had brought me to the party. Deedee knocked on the glass and the window opened. A small, elderly Asian woman peeked out. Deedee spoke again.

"Randy, I hope you don't mind that one of our guests wanted to take you back to your dorm in order to meet you."

I started to protest until I noticed that there was a small FD Corp. logo monogrammed on the limo door. I'd almost forgotten that Ms. Stone made sure that my whereabouts were always known even on non FD Corp. gigs. The Asian woman spoke.

"Randy, I hope you don't mind my unconventional way of meeting you. I have seen some of your work, and Ms. Stone speaks so highly of you that I felt a strong urge to see you for myself. I have your clothing and personal effects right here. It would give me great pleasure if you will accept my hospitality."

Is she was another FD contact; I really didn't have a choice. Deedee gave me a pat on my ass and I got into the limo. The limo had those smaller seats that fold down and face the back seat. The woman indicated for me to sit there. I did notice the bag with all my stuff on the seat next to her. I wanted to put the tip jar in my lap to cover my crotch. I wasn't comfortable totally exposed in a strange car with a strange woman, but there wasn't enough room. I tried to cover my crotch with my hands instead.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting in the limo I was able to get a better look at the woman. She was indeed Asian, about 70, with steel grey hair pulled back in a French twist. Her dress was pale blue, shiny and almost Oriental-looking with little buttons down the front. She was quite small. I figured she was about 5'2" and very petite, except for her breasts. They were enormous; totally out of proportion with her overall size. She must have noticed me staring.

"I see that you are quite fascinated by my breasts. Well, you are a healthy, young heterosexual male. I would be disappointed if you weren't staring at them. They are my own creation. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Hirata of the FD Corp medical facility in Tokyo."

She held out her hand, expecting me to shake it.

"Randy, this false modesty is pointless and annoying. I have just watched you perform. After all, your entire purpose is to be displayed for the pleasure of others."

I sighed and shook her hand. She was right. There was no point in trying to cover myself. There was a bottle of champagne in the limo bar. She grabbed a champagne flute and placed it under the head of my dangling penis. She took the bottle and poured the champagne so that it trickled down my cock and in to the glass. I was too surprised to say or do anything. Then she handed the glass to me and repeated the action with another glass which she kept for herself. She raised her glass in a silent toast."

"Delicious, as I knew it would be. Drink up, Randy. I wanted to speak to you in person because I am planning a rather special event for a group of colleagues and I want to use you."

As she spoke, she unbuttoned her dress, exposing part of her luscious cleavage. I say luscious because although she was elderly her breasts were those of a 22 year old, smooth, firm and ripe. I was mesmerized. As I gulped my champagne I felt the blood stirring in my crotch as my cock lengthened and stiffened.

"I suppose you are not familiar with the term 'nantaimori'?"

I shook my head.

"It is the practice of eating sushi off the body of a naked man."

She moved closer to me, thrusting her breasts toward me. It may have been the lights in the limo, but I could have sworn that wet spots were forming at what should be the tips of her nipples.

"I am hosting a symposium for colleagues in the medical and technical fields. The lectures tend to be rather technical and frankly, rather dull. I want to use you to demonstrate the practical applications of my work, and the work of some others."

I started to speak but she placed her fingers to my lips and moved even closer to me.

"There is no need to speak now; you are tired from your work at the party. However, I see that your penis has regained its strength."

I looked down. Sure enough my cock was fully erect and standing straight up from my lap. Dr. Hirata reached for the bottle of champagne. This time she placed her glass under my tightening balls and poured the champagne over the head of my cock, allowing it to flow down the shaft and balls and into her glass. I gasped a little at the sudden shock of the cold champagne being poured on my privates, but I was incredibly turned-on. I stared at the wet spots on her dress, which seemed to have grown larger. She started to reach for my cock, but stopped herself.