CFNM Randy Summers Hollywood Stud-Whore

Story Info
I get a taste of being (in)-famous.
7.4k words
4.82
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since the cocktail party at Harrison and Callie's. A package arrived containing several of the shots Callie had taken of me on the carousel horse. They had been expensively mounted and framed. I had to admit they were pretty good. If I hadn't known it was me I would have thought the shots were of just a statue; albeit the nude bronze rider was sporting a very obvious hard-on. Callie had enclosed a note.

'Randy, these were so good I felt you had to have some copies. Harrison is deciding how he feels knowing that looking at them makes me wet. We will be seeing you very, very soon. We both want to see if you really are a talented rider.'

Looking at the photos and remembering how Callie had been lusting after me made me horny as hell. Frequent jacking off was not satisfying my urges these days. I spent much of my day walking around my apartment with a semi-hardon poking the front of my loose gym shorts. I was having frequent wet dreams at night. Between Vera, Jane, Victoria, Circe and the crowds at the gallery all lusting after me it was all I could do to stop playing with my dick and put on any clothes. Hell, even being watched by Ted and Harrison was making me hot. The money everyone was throwing at me was an extra turn-on.

Progress on the X-treme chastity cage project was going well. I let Jane know that I felt we could Beta-test my program by the end of the week. I was confident that my program would control the remote and operate the cage the way Jane wanted. The phone rang; it was Shirley the Hollywood agent.

"Hello Randy, I hope you're well. I wanted to let you know that the director of the movie Joe is doing is extremely pleased with the wrestling footage; so much so that she wants to add another nightmare sequence using you."

"Oh...umm...I guess that's good news. I don't think Joe likes me very much..."

"That is not a concern or an option for him. Anyway, for the nightmare sequence the director has in mind Joe won't be needed. I don't have all the details but it has something to do with Joe's character and his relationships with women. It will be shot very dark and with creative angles just like before. Again I don't think you will be easily recognized. However, you might be pleased to know there is already a lot of buzz about you in European art circles."

"Uhh...Ok...I guess that's good?"

"I hope you'll be glad that your landlady Vera and one of her prop master friends have been signed to art direct the scene. It will be a very good credit for her artist's resume."

"That really is great. She takes good care of her tenants. More like a house mother than a landlady."

"We'll shoot here in LA as before and work around your schedule. I would also like to discuss something else with you."

"Ok, shoot."

"I would like to represent you, informally. I am starting to get some inquiries about you. The interest in you is not so much for 'mainstream' projects but for more 'artsy' and 'avant-garde' things. I want to be able to screen desirable from undesirable requests. If we don't have a written contract I won't mind if you turn something down and things won't interfere with your day job. I will approve things that require nudity and cross into the artistic and even erotic, as long as they are from reputable people in the industry. I prefer you not get involved in pornography."

"That sounds fine."

I was picturing myself naked with Hollywood starlets and fashion models and being handed buckets of money. Unconsciously I had stuck my hand down my shorts and was stroking my cock.

"Oh...and I will always try to add my 10% commission to any offer. That way it doesn't cut into your take-home pay."

"I think I would enjoy that. We have a deal."

"Marvelous. Now don't go on any wild spending sprees until some bookings come up."

"I won't. And thanks again Shirley."

"One last thing; It has come to my attention that Callie took some rather 'sensual' photos of you after the cocktail party. If she were keeping them private I would not interfere, but she now has plans to exhibit and sell them. I will be sending model releases, a contract and some additional money for you. I exaggerated a bit and told her I was representing you at the time she took the photographs."

"Oh...umm...thanks a lot, Shirley. I hadn't really thought about it...I got caught up in the moment."

"Yes. I could see you were caught very...up. I want everything to be legal to protect everyone's rights. In future if you come across anyone who wants to photograph you, please contact me first. We should try to retain some control over your image and likeness. When you sign the papers just call the messenger service and they'll pick them up at my cost."

No sooner had I hung up the phone than there was a knock at the door. It was Vera. I could tell I wasn't going to get a lot of coding done today.

"Randy sweetie, are you there? I hope you're not TOO busy! I have someone DYING to meet you!"

I threw on a t-shirt and called out.

"Sure thing, Vera, come on in."

"Have you HEARD the news? I'M going to art direct a scene in a movie that you're in! Isn't that EXCITING? Oh, and this FABULOUS person wants to meet you!"

The woman Vera led in to my apartment had to be at least 60 years old. She was rail thin but with breasts that were disproportionately large. She was in an expensive looking suit and wearing oversize designer sunglasses. When she removed them I could see that her face had been pulled drum-tight and her lips were excessively plumped. She looked like one of those women in the 'Real Housewives' TV shows. Her chin-length hair was steel grey, pulled back with a hair band and flipped up at the ends. She wore several necklaces with what looked like various gem stones hanging from them.

"How do you do Mr. Summers? I am Elsie Wolfe."

She reached out to shake my hand. I think she was smiling but her face was in a Botox freeze. Having just spoken to a Hollywood agent I was feeling very dramatic and flirtatious so I kissed her hand. Vera caught my attention, pointed to her wristwatch and mouthed 'gotta run darling'.

"I'll come straight to the point Mr. Summers, or may I call you...Randy?"

"By all means call me...Randy."

"Randy you are...how delicious. A patron of the arts who wishes to remain anonymous has seen you at the gallery and at Harrison and Cassie's home. This...person...has commissioned me to decorate your apartment."

"Oh well...I don't..."

"Tut tut. Vera has given her approval. A handsome young man starting in Hollywood must have surroundings that reflect his style, personality and...interests. Truth be told, I have also seen and admired you at the gallery...and the party."

I looked around at the sparse furnishings. I had a good computer work station courtesy of Jane and Ted. I did have a nice bed, nightstand and dresser. Other than that my place was bare except for a folding card table and chair. I'd been occupied with matters more interesting than buying furniture, like nudity, sex and money.

"May I look around?"

"Sure."

Elsie took a notebook from her handbag and began scribbling. She poked around here and there examining every nook and cranny. At one point she placed her hands on one of the walls and chanted."

"I must feel the vibrations and be in tune with them."

I thought to myself 'here's another Hollywood nut job'.

Elsie spotted Cassie's photographs that I had left on the floor.

"These are VERY interesting. So masculine, so erotic...this...IS...you, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Naughty Cassie must have taken these AFTER the party...what a pity. Some of us partygoers would have enjoyed watching you...pose...in this condition. Others would have been extremely shocked. I MUST use these as part of your new décor."

She stood close to me and placed her hands along my jaw line.

"Yes...yes...an Alpha male but with...submissive undertones...a dark side. Please remove your shirt."

"Uhh...I'm not sure..."

"Young man, I charge my clients a great deal for my services which you are getting for free. To do my job I must be in tune with your vibrations."

I pulled off my shirt, exposing my hard, flat pecs and taught rippling abs. Elsie removed a few of her gemstone necklaces and placed them around my neck; her hands moved along my arms and torso, her fingers exploring and kneading each muscle. She rubbed the gemstones on my body, humming and chanting to herself. This felt so weird but it was also making me very horny. My now hard cock was pitching a noticeable tent in my loose gym shorts. Elsie's voice was almost sing-song.

"Beauty...masculinity...strength...intelligence...exhibitionism...something...something else...Your shorts are blocking your vibrations. They must be removed!"

I stood there dumbfounded as Elsie yanked down my shorts, revealing my penis in its rock-hard glory. She grabbed another jeweled necklace and wrapped the chain around my cock and balls. She wrapped her fingers around my pulsing shaft...slowly milking me. Elsie circled around to my back. She reached around and pinched my nipples with her French-tipped fingernails. She raked her fingernails down my back and dug them into my hard bubble-butt. She continued chanting.

"You have the characteristics of a Leo. You love being the 'golden boy'. You thrive when you are on display being worshipped by others. You are sexually lazy. You prefer to be the hunted rather than the hunter. Some Alpha males are passive-aggressive and feel that sexual partners should come to them and do all the work."

From behind me Elsie had grabbed my balls in one hand and my throbbing cock in the other. She firmly squeezed my genitals as she spoke.

"I FEEL THE VIBRATIONS! Vanilla sex bores you. You like challenge and drama. You are aroused by a bit of pain...a bit of danger...a bit of coercion...a bit of force."

I had to admit that her assessment was less than flattering but spot-on. She waved her hands as if clearing away some smoke or fog. She began removing the necklaces she had put around my neck. The one around my genitals remained as she resumed milking my cock.

"Randy...yes...Randy; the name suits you. I know what must be done here. You are the jewel and this place is your setting."

I still thought she was nuts. But the way she was stroking my dick felt so damn good I made no effort to stop her. All these new women in my life were driving me crazy. I was getting ogled, fondled, and stroked, but not laid. I was getting very tired of all the tease & denial crap.

"Randy, you are the kind of man one refers to as a 'walking wet dream'. Your anonymous benefactor is paying me handsomely. I generally do not become physically involved with my clients but you are...irresistible. I'm drawn to you by unseen cosmic forces. Would you be interested in a cut of the fee I'm being paid...for providing me with certain services?"

She was 70 if she was a day. She looked as though her face and body were made of silicone. I should not have been sexually aroused...but I was. She was calmly using the pre-cum leaking from my piss slit to lubricate the swollen, shiny head of my throbbing penis. I liked it...a lot. I heard myself whisper.

"What kind of services?"

"I'm a very busy woman and I don't have time to play seduction games or mince words. I like to suck dick and eat ass. Think about it. I'll be in touch. Oh and please don't mention my coming on to you to anyone; I have a reputation to protect. In Hollywood reputation can mean everything."

With that she snatched away the necklace that had been wound around my cock and balls. She turned and spoke before she swept out.

"No matter what you decide I thank you for letting me touch you so inappropriately. I am twice a widow and it has been a long time since I have been near someone so young, handsome and virile."

I sat on my bed dazed and confused...and very horny. I figured that if I cranked out a quick one I could concentrate on doing some more work. It was not to be. The signal on my computer sounded that my boss, Jane had sent a message. I always answered those immediately.

The message informed me that she wanted to run the Beta test for the chastity cage the following day around 11am. Her instructions differed slightly from our last conversation.

"Hi Randy, I'm looking forward to testing your program and the device. Before we begin please be sure to attach the chastity cage to your genitals. Please wear some old dress slacks, a dress shirt and a tie that you won't mind getting stained. You need not wear socks or shoes. Before the Zoom session please slather baby oil over your entire body. Do not use the bondage chair glory hole as previously instructed. Fold it down flat and out of the way. When we start, give me access to your computer station so that I may operate the remote control for the cage. Then watch Ted and do as he does. I may not give you further instructions during the session, but only after I have completed my tests."

That pretty much blew my concentration for the day. I felt confidant that the program would work well enough for some testing. These things always need re-testing and tweaking. I badly wanted to blow a load but I figured that Jane would want me in a more sexualized state so I abandoned the idea of jacking off. I decided to take a jog and then a cool shower. My sleep was fitful; images of crowds of people leering and grabbing at me while I was naked kept running thru my brain. Whenever I woke up for a moment or two I could feel that my dick was rock hard. I hoped that I would calm down enough to put the chastity cage on for the test.

The next morning I had a light breakfast, shaved and showered. I practiced with the bondage chair a few times making sure that I could restrain and also un-restrain myself. As the hour approached for the Beta test I oiled myself, put on the chastity cage and dressed as instructed. The computer signaled that Jane was ready to connect and begin the test.

Jane's hair was wildly unkempt. She was wearing a very tight red skirt short enough for me to see that she was wearing stockings and garters. Her pale pink blouse was unbuttoned to the waist revealing her ample cleavage and firm nipples. Ted was standing next to her dressed exactly as I was. Jane spoke.

"Good morning Randy. I am very excited about this test. Controlling the chastity cage remotely is one of my pet projects. I've downloaded and opened your program; now give me access to your computer station. When we begin just do as Ted does."

I saw Jane making motions with her computer mouse. I felt the main cock ring of the chastity begin to vibrate on the lowest setting. Jane was successfully controlling the chastity cage that I was wearing. I was still crazy horny from the previous day's events. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as it swelled and lengthened in the confines of the cage. Jane increased the vibrations. Ted bucked his hips slightly and groaned. I copied him. She increased the vibrations to the maximum level. I could feel the little spikes lining the chastity cage digging into the shaft of my swelling cock. Ted loosened his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. He removed the shirt, but kept the tie around his neck. His muscular body was shiny with oil and sweat. He stared intently at me and began running his hands along his torso, caressing his biceps, pecs and abs. I did the same.

As Ted and I stood there I could see Jane making notes. The cock ring ceased vibrating. Now I felt the vibrations in the ring that encircled the head of my penis. Ted and I both gasped, feeling the same sensations. The head ring vibrations increased. Ted opened his slacks and let them drop to the floor. I followed suit. The head ring vibrations were increased to maximum. Ted sat in the bondage chair first attaching his ankles, then his neck and finally his wrists. I mirrored his actions. I was impressed at how easily the chair allowed for self-bondage.

Once Ted and I were seated and bound Jane played with the various levels of vibration; increasing and decreasing, alternating between the cock and head rings. My cock was struggling to achieve an erection, prevented by the confines of the chastity cage. The spikes were digging into my flesh. The sensation was both painful and wildly erotic. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my piss slit. Ted and I were both moaning and squirming in our restraints. We were both sweating profusely. Ted licked his lips. His gaze seemed to say 'Watching you this way is fucking hot! Do you like watching me?'

This test was beginning to feel more like an S&M session instead of work. The vibrations and the spikes were really starting to hurt. I was afraid to say anything, after all this was my job. Suddenly Jane got up from the computer and went over to Ted. She straddled his thighs and placed her crotch against the vibrating chastity cage. She began kissing Ted, thrusting her tongue roughly in his mouth. She started moaning. The vibrations of the device were obviously working her pussy and clit. She must have been enjoying the feelings as she began grinding her hips and tossing her head. Seeing my bosses having sex while I watched was making me crazy horny.

Just when I thought that Jane had forgotten that I was also a prisoner of the chair and chastity cage, she returned to the computer. Her face was flushed and her nipples were visibly hard under the thin blouse. All the vibrations ceased. I felt the main part of the chastity cage loosen. She was trying the remote keyless unlock function. I saw Ted jerk and buck his hips trying to throw the cage off. I mimicked his movements. I was pleased that the main part of the cage unlocked and fell off, leaving just the part encasing the cock head attached. That was how I planned it to work. My tortured penis, now released from the confines of the spiked cage, sprang to full hardness.

The vibrations resumed, now centered only on the head of my cock. The vibrations from the small rod that extended into the piss slit were driving me mad. I could feel the pre-cum spurting out and wetting my cock head. From the way he was squirming and writhing I could tell that Ted was experiencing the same sensations. As Jane experimented with the vibration levels both our cocks twitched and jerked wildly. Jane was increasing and decreasing the vibration intensity again and again, edging us both to the brink of orgasm. Abruptly, Jane spoke.

"Randy, I'm very pleased with the test so far. I'll have some notes for you in a few days but your programming is absolutely on the right track. Good work."

I was about to speak when I saw Jane again go over to Ted. This time it looked as though she lowered her pussy on to Ted's erect cock, still vibrating from the head ring. I tried to call out but the screen went black. The device on my cock was still vibrating! Jane had not disconnected me! Jane had edged me to the brink of orgasm so many times that my balls ached. The head of my dick and my piss slit felt as though they were on fire. I needed to get the contraption off of me. I made the movement that should have released my wrists from the chair shackles. Nothing happened! I tried again. Nothing happened! I was bound to the chair with my cock vibrating wildly and I COULD NOT GET MYSELF FREE!

I couldn't understand why I was unable to free my wrists from the chair shackles. I had tested the movements several times and was always able to free myself. I was sweating so profusely that my ass was sitting in a puddle. My cock was throbbing. The vibrations from the cock head ring were keeping me just at the brink of cumming. I tried to jerk the chair closer to my work station so that I could get at the computer mouse and turn off the chastity ring. I couldn't budge. I couldn't reach my cell phone either. There I was, a strong, muscular young man, naked, strapped to a bondage chair with my cock imprisoned by a chastity device that was making my groin feel ready to explode. And I was totally helpless. I felt like a complete fool.