CFNM Randy Summers Hollywood Stud-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to swallow my pride and start yelling for help, when I heard Vera's voice outside one of my windows. She seemed to be talking on her cell phone. I called out as loud as I could.

"Vera! VERA! Could you come in here? I kinda need some help...!"

"Randy...are you all right? I'll be RIGHT there!"

"Please hurry!"

She burst into the room. I must have been quite a sight.

"Now what seems to...WHAT ON EARTH?"

"I'll explain later but I need you to get this thing off of my dick right away!"

Vera knelt down in front of the bondage chair to get a closer look at my predicament. I was in pain but still horny enough to notice that she was wearing flowing lounge pants and a stretchy tube top that barely contained her bountiful Tupperware tits.

"I'm not sure what..."

"If you would grab the mouse, on the computer screen there's a picture of a remote control. Click on the 'off' button."

Vera did just as I instructed...but nothing happened! The device was still vibrating like crazy.

"It doesn't seem to have stopped."

"Okay...no panic. There's a small button by the underside of my cock head. If you press that...it should unlock and come off."

My cock was jerking around like a windshield wiper.

"Oh DEAR...you're so SWEATY I can't get a good grip...I have an idea."

She managed to tuck my wildly throbbing cock between her breasts and up through the tube top. It nestled there between her fleshy mounds...buzzing and vibrating. Her expression told me that the sensation was extremely pleasurable.

"Vera...please...hurry...I think I'm going to..."

She managed to press the button, and the device released itself from the head of my dick just as several thick ropes of man-goo erupted from my tortured piss slit. I watched in awe as my cum spurted high in the air and then fell back, splattering all over Vera's face and breasts. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

"Oh gawd...Vera...I'm SO sorry!"

"Never mind that dear...I was just STARTLED."

My still hard cock remained nestled in her bosom. I could feel cum trickling down into her ample cleavage. Without realizing it I was slowly bucking my hips and gently fucking her titties. Those boobs were as firm as Tupperware, but her cleavage was so warm and wet, and my cock felt so good sliding up and down between her luscious mounds. She made no effort to release my manhood from between her breasts.

"Are YOU all right? Did Victoria have anything to do with this?"

"Oh no...NO, it's a work thing. I'm writing a program to operate this chastity cage contraption. My boss was testing it. I guess it still needs some refining."

"I guess you know what you're doing but this...CHAIR? How did you get..?"

"It's supposed to allow for self bondage. There's a self-release mechanism. I tested it several times and it always worked before. This time I couldn't get loose. It's supposed to work like..."

I made the required movement and the shackle instantly released.

"Well...I couldn't get it to do that a few minutes ago."

"As long as you're all right. I'll go clean myself up. I must look a FRIGHT!"

Vera tilted her head down and gently kissed the head of my cock, licking up some of the cum that was still drooling out. She released my man shaft from the cushion of her tits and swept out.

I was able to extricate myself from the bondage chair with no further problems. I needed a cold shower after the crazy events of the day. I made a mental note to make sure I could reach my computer mouse and cell phone during any further equipment tests. The next morning there was an envelope on my door from Vera. It contained a receipt for my next month's rent marked 'paid in full'. The universe seemed to be telling me that being sexual with these various women was going to be very profitable.

A few days later I received an invitation in the mail to a showing and sale at the art gallery. It was from Harrison and Callie. There was a note included; 'Don't make any plans for earlier that day...we're taking you shopping'.

I was about to call Shirley since she was sort of my agent; I wanted to make sure she knew about the event. The phone rang. It was Shirley.

"Randy dear, did you receive an invitation to Callie's sale at the gallery?"

"Just now as a matter of fact; I was about to call you."

"Excellent. I want you to know I will also be there. Harrison and Callie are a very...eccentric...couple. They're...adventurous. Nothing to worry about, but they do dabble in some more...unusual...activities. They enjoy the theatricality of BDSM games but they are really harmless. The fact that you know Miss Victoria tells me that you can probably handle their...peccadilloes. I just want to make sure they don't get you modeling or something without my approval and proper compensation."

"Good to know. I guess I'll see you there."

"By the way, the movie shoot has been delayed just slightly. The director was called away to help another project that was having issues. The nightmare sequence I mentioned will be shooting at some point in the near future. That should give Vera and her prop master friend more time to come up with something really bizarre and interesting. Bye for now."

Jane emailed me to say that she was very pleased with the Beta test of the chastity cage. She wanted to see if I could create a program that would allow one computer station to access several computer stations and therefore operate several chastity cages at one time. Jane also hoped that I could somehow link them together so that the main operator choosing a function on one remote control would cause the same function to work on all the connected remotes. I emailed back that this may take some time. She wanted me to take all the time I needed as long as I sent periodic progress reports. I really enjoyed the freedom of operating at my own pace. I would have plenty of time to engage in other...pursuits.

The afternoon of the gallery showing arrived. Harrison and Callie had arranged to pick me up at home. I had been working on the chastity cage project and was glad of an outing. I was feeling pretty special as the limo whisked the three of us through Beverly Hills to Rodeo Drive. It was as posh as you would think. Harrison had developed the habit of putting his arm around my shoulders whenever he was around me. Cassie usually rested her hand on my thigh. She had asked me just to wear some loose shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers. I felt very under-dressed for the ritzy neighborhood they were taking me to. Both of them were already dressed for the party at the gallery.

The limo was well stocked with chilled champagne and fancy sandwiches which I was thoroughly enjoying. I was too busy looking out the limo windows at all the expensive stores to pay much attention to what Callie was saying.

"We'll have enough time to do some clothes shopping for you and then go right to the gallery. Harrison and I want you to look very special tonight."

The limo parked and the three of us got out. I was feeling a bit high from the champagne. I don't remember which men's store we visited. I do remember that when Callie was talking to one of the sales associates, I got plenty of 'side-eye' from the rest of the staff. I probably looked like some street hustler. I remember being escorted to a dressing room in an isolated area of the store. I was a bit surprised that there was no door or curtain on the dressing room. Harrison handed me a small paper bag.

"Take off all your clothes and put this on."

The paper bag contained a stretchy silicone cock ring. It was the kind designed to push your cock and balls up and out to make a very, very obvious bulge in your pants. I turned around so that I wasn't facing Harrison. I felt a bit self-conscious with him watching me so intently. I had to admit that the sensation the cock ring provided was pleasurable. I was getting turned on and could feel the blood flowing to my dick. Harrison called out.

"Randy, do you have it on?"

"Uh...yea...I do."

"Then turn around. We don't have all day."

There stood Harrison, Callie and a rather mature salesgirl staring at me as I stood there naked with a semi-hardon. I quickly covered my crotch with my hands as best I could. Callie piped up.

"All right Randy; Iris will measure you so that we make sure that the items I looked at yesterday will fit you properly. She has been assisting Harrison and his family for many years and knows just what will be most flattering on a person. We want you to look very special at the gallery."

Iris was another typical Hollywood/Beverly Hills type. She was easily in her 60's but trying to look 25. Her clothes were too tight. Her hair was too blonde and too long. Her make-up was too heavy. Her lips were too large. I had to admit that she had a very deft touch with a measuring tape. Iris may have called her actions 'measuring' but I thought it was more like 'copping a feel'. As she moved the tape around various parts of my body her hands lingered far too long on my muscles. I noticed sweat forming on her upper lip.

Callie and Harrison were now seated in chairs close to the dressing room opening. They seemed very pleased with Iris' attentions to my body. Perhaps groping me was part of her commission. This all felt very strange and dirty but I must have been enjoying it as I was sporting a full, pulsing hardon. As Iris measured my inseam, her knuckles managed to tap against my balls. Iris spoke to my rapt audience of two.

"I believe the ensemble we discussed will be quite satisfactory. The rise on the slacks should come right here."

Iris pushed my cock and balls over to my right side and ran her nails across the base of my hard shaft.

"The tail of the shirt is just long enough to cover that area without being tucked-in. The overall effect should be most sensual. I'll bring the items."

The champagne high must have been wearing off a bit. I realized that I was standing stark naked in a private dressing room in a very exclusive Beverly Hills boutique sporting a raging hardon in front of a married couple and an elderly salesgirl. Instinctively I tried to cover my throbbing privates with both my hands. Harrison laughed.

"Really Randy, we're not seeing anything of yours that we haven't seen before. One of the reasons we both enjoy you so much is because you're such an exhibitionist. You know you love being watched. Your dick certainly loves being watched. Besides, I'm spending a lot of money on these clothes...I want to see the body I'm paying to dress up."

I slowly lowered my hands so that Harrison and Callie could gaze at me in my full glory. The slit of my 'glory' was starting to leak a pearl of pre-cum.

Iris returned with the ensemble for me that Callie found suitable and helped me dress. Iris then pulled me over to a full length mirror so I could get a good look at the clothes Callie and Harrison were buying for me. The material of the shirt and slacks had a bronze metallic sheen. The t-shirt sleeves were cut short, accenting my sizable biceps and triceps. The torso of the shirt clung to every rippling muscle. The cum-gutters of my sculpted abs were clearly visible. The slacks were extremely low-rise. The waist barely covered the base of my cock. The back seam clearly defined my ass cheeks. My thighs and calves seemed about to burst free of the pants legs. My crotch was a massive, obscene bulge. The cut of the pants forced me to 'dress right' putting my genitals over to the right side of crotch. There was no zipper to distract from the almost pornographic view. The fabric was so clingy that even the veins in my cock were visible. There was no doubt that I was circumcised. I am usually proud of being very well endowed, but now I looked comically horse-hung. I felt more dirty than sexy.

The clothes looked as though they had been painted on me. It dawned on me that Callie wanted the gallery crowd to have no doubt that I was the model for the carousel horse photos. Iris brought shoes and socks to match the bronze metallic look. The clothes I had worn earlier were placed in a shopping bag along with my keys, cell phone and identification. The slacks had no pockets. The limo driver would hopefully guard my stuff while we were in the gallery.

As we headed for the limo and the gallery I wondered what the hell was in store. I gulped some more champagne to brace me for whatever the night would bring. Harrison spoke.

"Callie, sweet, I think Iris picked just the right things. Randy looks extremely hot, don't you think?"

"Yes, dearest; he looks so fucking hot. His muscles are so perfect. I loved watching him naked in the store."

"He is amusing to watch when he is naked. He has a spectacular cock. I'm glad you enjoyed our shopping trip sweetheart. I love buying you pretty things."

I wondered if I was one of those 'pretty things'. Harrison put his hands on Callie's boobs, kneading them through the fabric of her cocktail dress. Callie hiked up her dress. She was not wearing panties. Harrison put one of his hands between her legs, fingering her pussy. My cock had just about relaxed from the bizarre events in the store, but now, watching the two of them making out; my cock was on the rise again. I sensed that they wanted me to make an entrance to the gallery sporting full wood.

When we arrived, Callie and Harrison practically burst through the gallery doors, making an attention-getting entrance. There seemed to be a few paparazzi snapping pictures. The lights were more subdued than I had seen before so I managed to make my way in without attracting too much attention. I was relieved because my slacks looked as though I had stuffed an eggplant in my crotch.

I spotted Shirley over at the far side of the room and hustled over to her.

"Randy dear, there you...dear gawd...WHAT do they have you wearing? I must speak to Harrison and Callie. I can understand wanting to show you off, but this borders on...pornographic! Well, try not to stand anywhere brightly lit."

"I'm sorry Shirley. They insisted on taking me shopping. I didn't choose any of this. I'm surprised to admit that I feel kind of...dirty."

"Well, there's nothing to be done. It would look very strange if you left so soon. I have a few pointers for you. You are going to attract attention tonight; especially dressed like that. Say as little as possible to people, especially photographers. If you talk to people or sign autographs use only your first name. Be very vague about your occupation or your goals. Be polite but non-committal. I discovered you here and you'll see how things go, blah...blah."

"Basically don't admit or commit to anything."

"Exactly; I want to try to create a sense of mystery about you. With you naked in the photos and dressed the way you are that may be difficult. If anyone tries to offer you a gig, refer them to me. Everyone knows who I am."

I got myself some drinks and snacks and tried to keep to the shadows. I was feeling uncharacteristically self-conscious. The cock ring was keeping me semi-hard most of the time. If I moved around too much, the feel of the slacks rubbing against my cock got me fully hard.

I looked around the room. I had seen many of the same faces at the gallery before. The crowd seemed absorbed in looking at Callie's photos on display. Harrison and Callie weren't paying any attention to me. I thought I might get lucky and get through the evening somewhat incognito. Then Circe, the female bodybuilder I had met before spotted me and ran over to give me a hug. I thought her muscular arms would crush me.

She wore a stretchy neon pink cocktail dress that matched her neon pink hair. The dress was cut so low I was surprised that her muscular tits didn't pop out. The dress was so short I could see glimpses of her neon pink panties. She was a tall woman and her spiked heels made her even taller. She towered over me like some Amazon.

"Randy, I thought I saw you come in with Callie and Harrison. What are you doing lurking back here in the shadows?"

"I was...umm...people watching."

"You look wonderful; so sexy."

Circe put her hands on my butt and pulled me close to her, pressing my swollen crotch against her granite-like thigh.

"I like what you're wearing, but I think you're even sexier wearing...nothing! You're a bad boy. I can feel your hardon against my leg. You've already made me wet. Here...feel."

She grabbed one of my hands and placed it on the crotch of her panties. They were indeed damp. That was all it took to get my cock fully rock-hard and throbbing.

"Let's go look at Callie's photos. I want to see if there's anything I want to buy!"

There was no use protesting. I was as light as a rag doll in her grip. When she pulled me into the brightly lighted area where the photos were displayed, I suddenly felt all eyes on me. My bronze metallic clothes glowed in the light. I thought my cock and balls would burst out of the low slung slacks. I felt pre-cum forming at the tip of my dick. I feared an obvious wet spot might form on the fabric. I heard whispers and even a few gasps.

Circe seemed oblivious to the crowd and was eagerly examining the photos. They were beautifully mounted and framed like fine art. Most were small, like the ones Callie had given me. A few were poster size. These larger ones showed my muscles and cock to great advantage. My face was also very identifiable. I was obviously the model. I had never really been photographed this way. I thought I looked damn good. Circe thought so too.

"Oh...these are YOU! I know you were painted bronze and waitering at the party but I had no idea Callie had done THESE! They're so fucking hot!"

People were looking at the photos and then looking at me. A lot of side-glancing and whispering was going on. I caught myself flexing and preening. Circe pulled me around a corner to see the rest of the photos. I heard myself groan out loud. One of the photos was huge, almost life size. It was the one where I was leaning far back with my hands on the horse's rump and my huge, hard cock humping the carousel pole. I had no idea seeing that pose captured in a photo for all to see would feel so embarrassing. My cock in the photo looked enormous as did the bulge in my slacks. I felt like making a run for it and going home.

Before I realized it, Harrison and Callie were on either side of me, each firmly gripping one of my arms. Each of them also had a free hand on my firm, bubble-butt. I was not going to make an escape. The three of us were posed right next to the massive photo. I remember lots of camera flashes going off in my face.

The rest of the evening was a blur of faces and handshakes and introductions. Shirley had spotted the situation and swooped right in making sure that I didn't say very much to anyone. Circe managed to snag Shirley for a quick conference.

"Shirley, I simply must have Randy for one of my body cast sculptures."

"I know your work. I've always found it erotic but classical and in good taste. I'll speak to Randy. I'm sure we can come to an agreement. One thing I insist on. If you decide to produce more than one sculptural piece, say, for sale, I will expect Randy to get a percentage of the sale."

"I'm certain we can work something out."

Shirley gently pulled me over to Harrison and Callie.

"I know you two need to stay and finalize some sales, but I think it's time you send Randy home in your limo. Your driver can come back for you. Randy will be the talk of the Hollywood art scene tomorrow and I want to maintain some measure of mystery around him."

Shirley looked at me and cocked her head in the direction of the door. I waved goodbye and made a quick exit. Circe corralled me as I got to the limo.

"I bought the big photograph. Seeing you that way has me so excited. I must have you for one of my body cast sculptures. I've spoken to Shirley."