CFNM Randy Summers Hollywood Stud-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circe grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her body, firmly rubbing my cock with her thigh. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my piss slit. She leaned down and kissed my face a few dozen times while whispering.

"Please say you'll model for me. I'll make a sculpture of you that will look like a Greek god."

I nodded, dumbly. My balls were churning. If she had continued rubbing against my crotch I would have blown my load right there. I desperately wanted to cum. I started humping her thigh. She pushed me away.

"You ARE a bad boy. You need to go home. I'll be in touch."

The second I got home I stripped out of my clothes and headed for the shower. I felt incredibly horny and filthy at the same time. Being so blatantly on display at the gallery, both in person and in photographs, felt almost depraved. The shower water couldn't be hot enough to wash away how slimy I felt. I kept soaping and rinsing myself over and over. The cock ring had my cock and balls throbbing. I dropped to my knees, furiously stroking my cock. Being on display in the photographs and in person had me crazed with lust. Everyone wanted me and I LIKED IT! I knelt close to the mirrored shower wall, trying to fuck it with my throbbing hardon. Several ropes of thick, hot man-goo erupted from my piss slit, hitting me in the face.

I knelt there on the floor of the shower for a very long time. What was I becoming?