CFNM Randy Summers Just a Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No photography is allowed so I thought you'd enjoy seeing how you turned out! You look MARVELOUS! I can almost hear the seagulls and the crashing surf. You won't have to hold the pose very long. People are starting to arrive. The men are here to hoist the curtain up. I'll stay in your line of vision and give you a signal when I want you to start moving. The water from the nozzles will hit you and start washing off the body paint. When I signal, start stretching and moving as though the statue were coming to life. Oh dear! I WISH we had had time to rehearse! Oh well, I can't be angry with Paolo for getting ill. Relax darling! You're going to be FABULOUS!"

I could see pretty well through the sunglasses. I saw the curtain rise above me. I guessed it was going to drop down as it had for Vera's Pieta. I heard voices in the gallery. It sounded as though it were filling up pretty fast. I could hear talking, plates clinking and champagne corks popping. Come to think of it I was hungry. If I got to come to the 'meet and greet' as I had seen Axel do I could get a bite and some drinks then. I heard Vera just outside the curtain.

"DARLINGS! Thank you all SO MUCH for coming to my latest creation...MALIBU DAVID!"

I sensed the picture projections had started on the backdrop behind me and music by The Beach Boys started playing. The curtain dropped. There was a beat, and then applause and whistles from the crowd. I was actually feeling pretty cool portraying David as a surfer dude sculpted from sand. I hoped the water would start soon and I'd get to move as I was getting a bit tired from standing.

I kept my eyes on Vera, who was surrounded by well wishers. She was obviously pleased with her handiwork and my modeling. Then I saw HER again. Standing near Vera and wearing a blue stretch jumpsuit that zipped from the neck to the crotch was Miss Victoria. She was sporting the same pale make-up, blood red lips and Louise Brooks hair. She must have known that she was in my line of vision as she gave me a 'thumbs up' sign. Then, with a wicked grin, she slowly unzipped the jumpsuit until her cleavage was exposed. She placed the middle finger of her left hand in her mouth and moistened it with spit. She stuck her hand in the opening of the jumpsuit and began rubbing her barely exposed right nipple.

What I had feared earlier was starting to happen. I hadn't expected some woman to stand in front of me doing something so blatantly sexual. Naturally I was becoming aroused. As Miss Victoria played with her nipple I felt the blood flowing to my cock. It lengthened and swelled causing the surfboard fig leaf to shift and slide down my cock shaft slightly. Miss Victoria must have noticed because she smiled and licked her lips. I tried to look away and calm down. If I popped a boner the fig leaf that fit Paolo's thicker penis would not stay on. I was snapped back to my senses by the sensation of water splashing on my chest. The 'performance' part of Vera's exhibition was starting. More water hit my torso and one thigh. I could feel some of the body paint being washed away.

I heard murmurs of appreciation and applause. I could see the crowd around me growing and pressing in closer to the exhibit. Unfortunately, my cock was also growing. Being stared at by the crowd and the water splashing against and trickling down my nearly nude body was incredibly erotic. Vera gave me the signal and I began moving and stretching which garnered more applause from the crowd. My gaze fell upon Miss Victoria who had unzipped the jumpsuit all the way to her crotch and was slyly fingering her pussy. Damn her! Watching her made me want to leave my pose and lick her vulva in front of everyone. I wanted to slip my cock inside her wet pussy. I imagined what I would look like still painted up like a statue of sand fucking her. Now there was no holding back; my rock hard cock sprang to full attention. Just then a strong blast of water hit my crotch and knocked the surfboard fig leaf to the floor. I stood there with a raging hard-on fully exposed to the crowd as the water washed more and more of the sand body paint off of me.

The crowd gasped and burst into riotous applause. There were men and women almost drooling while looking at me. I was mortified. It was one thing to be naked in front of a crowd when I was prepared but this was an accident. I hadn't psyched myself up for being nude. I hoped I hadn't ruined Vera's art piece. I saw Vera give me another signal. I wanted to run but as Vera had instructed I slowly walked off the little platform and along the carpeted area to the locker room. I sensed a large crowd behind me almost running toward the VIP room that I had seen the last time I was here. I wondered what could be in there that was so special that there was a security guard at the door turning non VIP's away. I wanted to shower and dress. Miss Victoria's presence made me feel particularly naked and exposed.

As Vera had told me, there was a stall shower in one corner of the little locker room. The gallery must have some very wealthy donors to supply models with such a high tech shower. It was round and seemed to stick out of the corner of the room like a castle turret. The shower walls were mirrored, much like the shower in my apartment. I saw a panel with instructions on the wall. Pressing the start button caused a sequence of wet-down, soap-up, rinse and dry. A buzzer would announce each step in the sequence. It also instructed the user to rotate 360 degrees during each sequence.

This was way too cool not to try. I pressed the button. Comfortably hot water drenched me from above. I rotated around. The buzzer sounded and lather sprayed on me from tubes at the side of the shower. I turned around making sure I was well coated. I used my hands to spread the lather all over my body, cleaning off what remained of the sand textured body paint. My mind was still picturing Miss Victoria standing there playing with her nipples. I absent mindedly began stroking my semi-hard cock. Just then I thought I heard the sound of glass breaking just on the other side of the mirrored shower wall as though someone had dropped their drink. The VIP room must be on the other side of the wall; if so the walls are pretty thin. The buzzer sounded and again I was drenched with water, washing away the lather. Next blasts of warm air came at me from the sides and bottom of the shower stall, drying me completely.

I retrieved my clothes from the locker room and went back in to the gallery. I was greeted with enthusiastic applause by Vera and a group of gallery patrons. I wished that I had had time to grab some nicer clothes earlier.

"Gosh Vera, I'm sorry about losing the fig leaf. I know you weren't planning on nudity but it couldn't be helped. I'm so embarrassed."

"Nonsense Randy darling, you were SUPERB! Absolutely THRILLING! I should be cross since my vision didn't involve you going 'full monty' but the crowd LOVED it! You MUST be famished! Let me get you some champagne and nibbles!"

As Vera bustled off to the buffet, Miss Victoria approached. Her voice was a seductive purr.

"My, my, if I thought you were interesting before, now I find you absolutely fascinating. I hoped my being naughty would get a rise out of you but I didn't think it would happen so literally; or so impressively."

She moved close to me and placed her hands on my chest. As she spoke she fingered the ripples in my abs.

"As you know I am also an artist. After seeing you perform tonight I must have you model for me."

Her hands moved down and around eventually squeezing my buttocks. She was so brazenly sexual and dangerous and yet incredibly feminine. I felt the blood engorging my cock. I had gone commando, without underwear and the bulge at my crotch was very obvious. Miss Victoria grabbed my cock shaft and squeezed...hard. I winced.

"My performance art pieces involve the pleasure and pain of sexual arousal as well as blood and torture. Well...stage blood...and theatrical illusion torture. No actual models are harmed in the presentation...blah...blah."

Her fingers found the swollen head of my dick and squeezed. I groaned.

"Yes...I must have you...model for me. We will talk later."

She released her grip on me and headed to the buffet. I stood there felling horny and frustrated.

Vera returned with champagne and food for me. Various people came over to introduce themselves. One woman said she was a theatrical agent, another was a photographer. Vera gladly took their business cards for me. I was having enough to do juggling my food and drink.

One couple that had been chatting with the female agent looked familiar. He was an up-and-coming model/actor, the lady was his wife. Friends of mine had often remarked that he and I looked very much alike. Seeing him in person I agreed that we could have been brothers. There had been gossip about her being much older than him and very wealthy; that she was controlling him sexually through her money and contacts. He had been a very minor fashion model. Curiously he had not modeled swim or underwear. Gossip said that his wife wanted his private parts kept private since she was paying for them and that he wanted to be an actor but she wasn't supportive of that idea. The three of them were looking at me so intensely that I felt as though I were standing there naked again.

As I gazed around the gallery, it seemed to me that people who were coming out of the VIP room stared at me strangely and whispered to each other. Some smiled and smirked, others looked away to avoid my gaze. This gallery had some very weird patrons. As the crowd thinned Vera came over to me.

"Well sweetie, it's time to get you home. I'm sure you must be EXHAUSTED!"

As we started to leave, Miss Victoria positioned herself between us and the exit.

"Very exciting exhibit, Vera, allow me to extend my congratulations. Leaving so soon?"

"Yes dear. Randy is POSITIVELY exhausted!"

"I'm sure he is. Why don't you stay and mingle? I'll see that Randy gets home."

Before Vera could utter a word Miss Victoria had pulled me out of the gallery and into her waiting limousine. I noticed that Vera looked mildly concerned. As the limo drove off Miss Victoria gave me a slightly sinister smile.

"Take off your clothes."

"I...I beg your pardon?"

"I want you to take...off...your...clothes; now."

The tone in her voice told me not to argue with her. Besides I was still crazy horny from watching her play with her pussy. In a moment I was fully nude with my cock at full attention. All I could think about was slipping my cock into that warm, wet pussy, or at least feel those blood-red lips wrapped around my dick. She moved closer to me staring at my cock with wide eyes.

"As you know, Randy, I, too am something of an artist. My main source of income is being a professional Dominatrix. I have many wealthy clients in the entertainment and corporate worlds. Many men who make major decisions for a living often need someone else to take control away from them for a while. The fact that I am petite and feminine makes my taking control that much more surprising and therefore more intense."

"I'm not sure I understand..."

"The majority of my clients are older, fat, bald and with pathetically little dicks. They whimper like babies and squeal like pigs. They also pay me handsomely. I've grown tired of these feeble creatures; I want to dominate a real man for a change; someone who is beautiful but masculine and built and hung like a god."

As she spoke, she wrapped one hand around the shaft of my throbbing cock and squeezed. Pre-cum flowed from the piss slit.

"But I'm not really into that..."

"That is one of the reasons you interest me. You are not a true submissive and yet you allow women to treat you in very inappropriate ways. You barely hesitated when I instructed you to strip. Perhaps you were hoping that I would want to sample that heroic cock of yours."

She took a finger and lubed my swollen cock head with the pre-cum that was flowing down my rock-hard shaft.

"Men pay to be dominated by me. I could just tie you up or something but that's so...ordinary. I'm curious to experience what it's like to pay a man to be submissive to me. I want a man to allow me to embarrass and humiliate him because he is hungry for money. Men have been doing that to women for centuries. I want that kind of power for a change. I want someone I can hire as a gigolo...no...that term is too classy...I want a man-whore. Just the thought makes me wet and makes my clit swell."

She snuggled closer and slowly stroked my cock. I groaned. Her perfume was intoxicating. I was sweating from head to toe as she expertly milked my turgid dick. She brought me to the brink of orgasm more than once as the limo glided through the Hollywood streets.

"If you are interested I promise that I will pay you very well. You will attend some very exclusive events and meet many movers and shakers. What I have in mind for you is not clichéd bondage or flogging or spanking. I will mistreat you in some very creative ways and sometimes in very public venues. I may even want to sample that golden cock of yours. You see, most men no longer excite me, but the thought of controlling your face, muscular body and heroic cock does."

Just as I felt the orgasm building and my balls tightening as my body prepared to unleash a rope of hot jizz, the limo stopped and Miss Victoria released her grip on my cock. I thought I would go mad with frustration.

"You're home. Take your clothes and go back to your apartment in the nude. Think about my offer. I'm sure you've discovered that living on your own in Hollywood is very expensive, even with a steady job. I'll be in touch."

The limo drove off leaving me standing there naked with pre-cum drooling from the tip of my bouncing, jerking cock. I walked through the courtyard to my apartment in a daze. I almost didn't notice Vera coming up behind me.

"THERE you are sweetie! I was beginning to worry."

Her hands reached up to fondle my firm pecs as she talked. Her eyes darted to my prominent erection.

"Yes...Victoria is extremely captivating...and I mean that literally."

One of her hands dropped down and began stroking my throbbing cock, spreading some of the drooling pre-cum as lubricant.

"Victoria is very wealthy and knows many powerful and influential people. I imagine she asked you to model for her."

I felt my balls tightening and the orgasm rising inside me as Vera pumped my swollen cock faster. My cock felt as though it was on fire and yet I found myself shivering.

"You're a big boy...and indeed you ARE...and I can't tell you how to run your life. Victoria can get involved in some very dark and sometimes depraved things. I have seen people enslaved by her...psychologically...I mean. Her dungeon cells are strictly for her clients. I don't want to see you mixed up in situations you can't mentally handle. You are so young...so vulnerable...and so handsome..."

My whole body jerked as a thick rope of cum shot from my dick. Vera massaged my ball sack as it loosened from the orgasm.

"Remember what I said. Be very cautious in your dealings with Victoria. Now get some sleep. You must be worn out."

I took a very cold shower and tried to sleep. I was haunted by dreams of my past experiences with FD Corp. All the times I was embarrassed, roughed up, and experimented on came flooding back. I drifted in and out of sleep. I sensed that my body was covered in sweat, all my muscles tensing and pumping. I had nightmares of hands grasping and tearing at my flesh, hungry mouths devouring me. I imagined that my entire body was one rock-hard, throbbing penis filled with blood and cum.

I heard myself scream. As I sat up a jet of my own cum hit me in the face. It was just past dawn and everything was quiet. I knew I was going to explore some of the things that Victoria was offering. I had to know her. I had to have her.

In the morning I found some brand new sets of bed sheets and towels outside my door. What the hell was I getting myself into?

12