CFNM Randy Summers - Model/Actor/Man-Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
A helpless victim of my own sex drive.
8.4k words
4.91
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader please be aware that there is some CMNM (clothed male nude male) man-to-man contact in this story, but no actual man-on-man sex)

As the limo glided through the Hollywood streets my head began to clear a bit from the Chinese herbal cocktail Norma had used to drug Joe and myself. We were still wearing the shreds of what was left of the wrestling singlets we had worn for the movie shoot, but for all intents we were naked, hard and horny. Norma continued stroking our cocks in unison.

"Now Joe, I need you to be civil to Randy. If we ask nicely...and guarantee that he be paid nicely...he may agree to be a body double for you if the need...arises...again. While I approve that more films allow male nudity in this day and age, I don't allow YOU to be fully nude in any acting or modeling assignments. I may allow you to show your beautiful ass, but THIS..."

Norma gripped both our cocks tighter and began stroking faster.

"...belongs to ME. I do think a wife should have certain privileges when it comes to her husband's body. Randy is almost as spectacularly hung as you so I won't mind if the audience thinks it's YOUR manhood they're seeing. I'm certain that Randy will be discreet for the right price. Now Joe, I want you to look at Randy and be nice."

Joe turned his gaze to me as did Norma without breaking the rhythm of the double hand job she was supplying. He was looking dazed and less hostile.

"Now Randy, I know I was a bit naughty giving you boys those Chinese herbs, but the director wanted to add an element of eroticism to the scene. I really only expected you both to get hard-ons that might be barely seen in those sheer singlets. I didn't expect such sexual ferocity. I certainly didn't expect that you bad boys would tear each other's clothes off, but young men do like to roughhouse. I don't know how much the director will be able to use. Perhaps she'll let me keep the more erotic footage for my private collection."

Sweat had formed on Norma's upper lip. Her breathing was coming faster. I could smell that she was highly aroused by playing with two men's cocks at once. Her panties must have been damp. I could feel the orgasm rising in my balls as they tightened. I began bucking my hips to meet Norma's strokes. Norma moaned softly, as if she were cumming.

"Watching your almost nude bodies slipping and sliding on each other made me so wet. I wish you weren't both such straight alpha males. Watching you do...things...to each other would be so exciting...like watching twin brothers."

Joe was also bucking his hips. I sensed that we were both very close to orgasm. Norma's strokes increased in speed and intensity. She angled our cocks so that Joe's cock and mine were pointing towards each other.

"Now I want you bad boys to cum for mama. I...said...CUM...FOR...MAMA!"

Joe and I cried out simultaneously as our two ropes of hot jizz crisscrossed, splattering on each other's thighs.

The next thing I remember was standing on the sidewalk in front of my apartment complex. I was holding a paper shopping bag that contained my regular clothes, house keys and an envelope with a lot of cash. Cum was running down my thigh and dripping from my softening cock. I headed for the pool and dove in, still wearing the torn singlet and the other wrestling gear. The swim finally cleared my head.

I got inside my apartment, stripped off my wet gear, dried off and got into a t-shirt and shorts. If the wrestling boots and pads dried off ok I'd have some more pieces for my costume wardrobe. I couldn't quite wrap my head around what had happened. The words 'pay' and 'body double' went through my brain. I was pretty sure I would hear from Norma again.

I felt dehydrated and grabbed a sports drink. I hadn't had a chance to check my phone at the studio. The day was a big blur. There was a message from Victoria.

"Randy, I will be using you for a performance art piece this coming Saturday night. Clear your schedule. I would prefer if you didn't masturbate for a few days. I want you in a sex-starved state in need of release. And please trim up your pubic bush especially around the base of your dick."

I gazed at the envelope of cash from the movie shoot. I was really starting to get off on the way people were throwing money at me. I got online and started doing some pre-shopping for a small dining table and chairs to fit near the kitchen. Maybe I should get one of those almost sheer wrestling singlets as well. It might come in handy in future.

Work was progressing well on the electronic chastity cage project. I felt that I would be ready to contact Jane and Ted for a Beta test very soon. I had been using the device on myself using the software program I had been coding. I was confident that a user operating the program would be able to access and control the device from any computer in any location. Unfortunately I sometimes got so aroused zapping myself with the chastity cage I had to stop. Victoria wanted me horny for her gallery show.

The agent Shirley Hamilton called me to report that the director was extremely pleased with the footage that Joe and I shot. The eroticism of the scene was more than she had expected and it pleased her feminist voyeur sensibilities to watch two nude men thrashing around. Joe was apparently doing well enough as long as his scenes required him to react rather than act. His performance was adequate as long as he didn't talk much. The director hinted that she might want to shoot another nightmare sequence where I could be used as a body double, but she hadn't finalized her vision. Shirley said that she would be in touch.

Saturday came and I prepared myself for Victoria's performance art piece. While showering I remembered to trim my pubic bush a bit. Victoria specifically asked me to shave the hair away from the base of my cock. I absent mindedly began stroking my cock. Thinking of Victoria always makes me horny. I stopped when I realized that if I blew my load now I might not be as horny later. I decided to take a dose of my Chinese herbs. They would make me horny and uninhibited without clouding my mind like the concoction Norma used. I was a bit apprehensive about being shot with darts, even if they were only the stick-on kind.

I threw on a t-shirt and some gym shorts and waited. I wasn't sure if I was going to wear a costume of some kind. Victoria arrived draped in some sort of Grecian or Roman robe tied with gold cord. I tried to see if she were nude underneath. I hoped that she was. She was wearing a blonde wig pulled back into many ringlets. Her sandals were also gold and laced to below the knee. She would have looked like a Roman goddess if the sandals hadn't been high spiked heels. She was breathtaking as a blonde. I felt my cock beginning to stir.

"All right Randy, take off those clothes and let's get you dressed for the scene."

She pulled some items from a small bag she was carrying. First was a pair of gold sandals, but the kind a man would wear. They also laced to below the knee. I had to notice that the crisscrossing laces really accentuated my calf muscles. Next was a gold g-string.

"The g-string has a built-in elastic cock ring to go around the base of your dick and balls. I'm glad you shaved there as I instructed. Once you adjust the string up your ass crack and pull up the waistband, push the head of your cock into the pouch. You should feel your manhood pulled up and forward."

I looked down at the g-string. My cock and balls made an obscenely prominent bulge and while the head of my cock was covered by the gold material, the rest of the shaft was exposed. Next Victoria handed me a white loin cloth of sorts. It was little more than a narrow flap of fabric in the front and back with a thin waistband. Just a tiny piece of Velcro on one side held the waistband together. The flaps were so short that the bottom of my ass crack and the tip of the g-string were visible.

"Now there's just one more touch to add."

She handed me what looked like a plastic headband with a gold disc attached to it. I put it on and Victoria adjusted it for a proper fit.

"Do you have a mirror? Go look at yourself."

I went to the bathroom and gazed at myself in the mirrored shower wall. I had been maintaining a strict workout regime both with weights and swimming. My muscles were taught and ripped. The bit of body hair on my arms, legs and chest glistened like fine gold threads. I looked like a model for a classical painting. The only thing out of place was my Speedo tan line. The headpiece looked like a halo in some religious mosaic. I was still confused as to what I was supposed to be.

"What do you think?"

"I guess I look hot, in a strange sort of way, but I don't get it."

"You're 'Sebastian et Domme'. Saint Sebastian. He spurned a Roman who was in love with him and was executed by being tied to a tree and shot to death with arrows. It's believed it was a gay relationship; in this case it's not. Of course I'm using stick-on darts instead of arrows and have no intention of killing you, just making you suffer...for the audience."

Her eyes had a mischievous and slightly sinister glint.

"Now let's get to the gallery."

"With me dressed like this?"

"Yes. You can bring your wallet and keys and the limo driver will guard them."

I sat silently in the limo as we drove off.

"Randy, I sense that you are a bit tense. I told you. Any violence in my art pieces is strictly for theatrical show. You already know that the darts don't really hurt much. I sense you need a bit more motivation than just money."

She adjusted her robe to reveal part of a perfectly formed, pert breast.

"You may put your lips around my nipple. DO NOT lick or suck; just let your lips surround my nipple."

My cock became instantly engorged. The elastic cock ring had enough give to allow my penis to swell and lengthen. The head of my penis felt as though it would pop out of the confines of the g-string. The Chinese herbs had me ragingly horny. It was maddening. I wanted to suckle that teat more than anything.

"I haven't told you too much about the art piece because I want your reactions to be honest and spontaneous. Just 'go with the flow'. You might be interested to know that there will be many wealthy and influential people there. Perhaps some will want to use you."

She caressed my head, pressing it firmly against her breast. I thought I would go crazy. I was willing to do anything if she would let me touch her.

"If someone hires you for something, I just want to know. The thought of others using you...excites me. And I know you would enjoy the money. We're here; take your mouth off my nipple."

We exited the limo. Victoria produced a set of golden shackles. She bound my wrists and ankles. One chain led from my wrists to a chain connecting my ankles. She pulled me by my wrists toward the gallery entrance. The ankle chain only allowed me to take small steps. A crowd had already assembled and was enjoying hors d'oeuvres and champagne.

The usual curtained stage area was there. We walked slowly through the crowd. I could feel eyes on my almost bare butt and cock head. I could feel my manhood swelling in the g-string, the head of my penis straining against the bit of fabric that barely covered it. Victoria yanked hard on the chain. I instinctively resisted and pulled back. She slapped my face and pulled me roughly through the curtain and out of sight. I heard the crowd politely applaud. I was stunned by the slap, but also turned-on. If I went through with whatever she had planned perhaps she would allow me to touch her again.

Behind the curtain Victoria removed the shackles. On one side of the stage was a rough hewn table with the dart gun lying on top; only it looked more like a rifle than the hand gun I had seen before. It too, was painted gold. On the other side of the stage was an abstract metal sculpture of a tree, in the same tones of gold and white that Victoria and I were wearing. She quickly led me to the tree and instructed me to raise my arms above my head. There were shackles built in to the tree for my wrists and ankles. At my feet was a rough wooden bucket filled with some sort of gooey liquid. I guessed it was the sticky face gel Victoria had used to practice on me. I had seen enough paintings and drawings to recognize the scene. I was indeed St. Sebastian bound to a tree.

"Can you move?"

I was able to shift around just enough to have some play in my muscles but my motion was very limited. I was feeling nervous, vulnerable, and very, very horny.

"I would prefer if you didn't speak. I will permit you to moan and groan."

Victoria gazed at me with a look I can only describe as evil lust. The curtain dropped, exposing the tableau to the gallery crowd, who burst into applause. Victoria donned a pair of latex gloves and walked to the tree, pressing her body against mine. She dipped her hands into the bucket and proceeded to smear the sticky face gel on my body. As she ran her hands along my muscles I felt my cock swelling, struggling to break free of the tiny g-string. She took her time coating my body, kneading and groping my muscles as she worked. She paid particular attention to my torso and thighs. The gel was cold and slimy and my body involuntarily tried to squirm away from her touch. I heard gasps and moans coming from the audience every time I moved.

I glanced out at the crowd. It was mostly older, quite a few couples. They all looked prosperous. One of the gallery staff was passing a large urn around the room, but only to the women in the crowd. It looked as though they were drawing different colored poker chips, as though there was some sort of lottery.

Victoria finished by kneeling before me, her face close to my crotch. I could feel her hot breath through the thin fabric. She slyly reached under the front flap and coated my cock shaft with the gel. My butt clenched and my crotch thrust forward. She stood and stared hard into my eyes. I could tell she was enjoying this immensely and was very aroused. She walked over to the table, picked up the rifle, took careful aim and fired. A dart smacked against my right pectoral muscle and stuck there. My entire body twitched from the sudden shock. It wasn't extremely painful; more like being poked hard with a finger, but it wasn't a pleasant sensation either. I felt something odd; a faint trickling sensation. I looked at my chest and saw red liquid slowly running down my torso. It looked like blood! I looked over at Victoria. Her lips mouthed "stage blood".

The gallery audience gasped in surprise and then applauded wildly. Victoria took aim and fired again. This time a dart stuck to one of the knots in my six-pack abs. Another dart hit my left bicep. A forth dart clung to my right thigh. The shots came faster and faster. My body was stretched taught to the tree. My attempts to squirm out of range of the darts being fired only elicited laughter from the crowd. Victoria kept pummeling me with the darts. Every muscle ached. I felt as though the entire front of my body was covered in darts and blood. My cock was throbbing. Pre-cum was drooling from my piss slit, soaking the fabric of the tiny g-string.

Across the little stage area I saw Victoria wheeling something in from the darkened area at the side. It was a full length mirror. She adjusted it so that I could get a good look at myself. The image was shocking, terrifying, violent and erotic. I was shackled to a tree with a halo around my head, my muscular body covered with darts and rivulets of stage blood. I squirmed and strained against my bonds, mesmerized by the sight in the mirror. I was COMPLETELY TURNED ON! I wanted to free one of my hands whip out my dick and crank one out in front of the audience while gazing at myself in the mirror.

Victoria walked over to me and kissed me firmly on the mouth, forcing her tongue deep inside my mouth, almost choking me. With one deft move she released the Velcro holding small loin cloth together, revealing my engorged genitals to the crowd. She raked her sharp fingernails along the shaft of my cock, ever so slightly pulling down the g-string fabric that barely covered my swollen and shiny cock head. My pre-cum was spurting out of my piss slit and the soaking wet fabric seemed to be slipping away from my penis head. I was certain my cock was going to burst free at full attention.

She returned to the table, picked up the rifle and aimed. At first I thought she was going to fire at my chest, but I saw her point the barrel lower and lower. She glanced out at the crowd as though seeking approval for what she was about to do. I yelped as a dart made a solid hit on my cock and left its trail of blood. There were gasps from the audience. I looked at Victoria in terror. What the hell was she doing to me? A second dart hit my cock shaft. I felt the head of my cock slipping free. The third dart that hit home caused my cock to burst free of the g-string and spring up to a full, raging hard-on. The crowd cheered. I looked down to see pre-cum and stage blood dripping from my pulsing, twitching manhood.

I was exhausted. My entire body hurt. I hoped that she would end the scene and release me from the shackles binding me to the tree. I heard a security guard address the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I must now ask that anyone not wearing a VIP wristband exit the gallery. Thank you for your patronage and good night."

As some of the crowd murmured in disappointment and began to leave, Victoria came over to me. She released my arms from the shackles that held them overhead only to refasten them at hip level. I felt somewhat relieved as my arms were beginning to feel numb. She leaned in and whispered to me.

"You're doing very well Randy, better than I had expected. There is still more I want to do to you tonight. Looking at your beautiful, muscular body covered in darts and blood has got my pussy juices flowing down my thighs. I should have worn panties. I can see you're going to be a very expensive model/gigolo and I intend to make you earn every penny."

I stood there dumb and powerless to resist. My cock was jerking and twitching uncontrollably. My balls felt as though they would burst. I desperately hoped that Victoria would milk my cock and let me cum.

Someone in the crowd produced several large jugs. Victoria proceeded to pour the contents slowly on my shoulders and chest, letting it trickle down my taught and exhausted body. I recognized the scent instantly; it was baby oil, and that is always a huge turn-on for me. Victoria addressed the crowd.

"Ladies...and some Gentlemen...I hope you have been enjoying tonight's performance art so far."

The crowd applauded in agreement.

"You ladies have all drawn poker chips. As you may see, they are in different colors. When I call out a color, will the ladies holding that color come close to the stage area? Each of you will be given the opportunity to examine our model, Randy, much more closely. You will then be allowed to remove one of the darts from Randy's body. Each color corresponds to a different body area. I will let you know which. The baby oil should help loosen the darts a bit so that removing them won't be too painful. It's my way of thanking all you who have donated so generously to this gallery and the artists who are featured here."

There were calls of 'bravo' and more applause.

"All right, will those holding ivory chips come forward?"

A very well dressed woman who must have been in her 60's stepped forward. Victoria gave instructions to her and the crowd in general.

"You have drawn an ivory chip. You may remove one dart from Randy's firm, flat chest. Take your time making your selection. Feel free to examine Randy thoroughly...as long as you don't mind that he is rather dirty...and greasy!"

The woman languidly ran her fingers along my pecs and abs lightly tugging at the various darts that were stuck to me. She also managed to cop a slow feel of my full, swollen balls. After the physical shock of being shot with the darts, the experience of being touched in such a blatantly sexual way in front of a crowd had me rock-hard and ready. She selected one of the darts that was nearest one of my nipples and yanked. I let out a loud grunt. If the baby oil was meant to loosen the darts, it wasn't doing a particularly good job. Having them pulled off of my body hurt almost as much as being shot with them.