CFNM Randy Summers - Model/Actor/Man-Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long Victoria subjected me to this treatment. I lost track of how many women came up to claim a dart, pinching and groping various parts of my body. All this rough handling brought me close to orgasm several times. I tried bucking my hips, making my rigid cock bounce and sway, hoping one of the ladies would stroke me to orgasm; I was having a bad case of blue balls. My dick was pouring out so much pre-cum that a sizeable puddle had formed on the floor. I looked over at Victoria; her eyes were wide and almost feverish looking. Eventually the only darts left were the three that were stuck to the shaft of my turgid member. I could feel the orgasm rising in my loins. My balls had tightened. I was so close to cumming. I was acutely aware of every eye in the gallery crowd being focused on my tortured muscles, relishing my predicament. There was a very long silence before Victoria spoke again.

"Will the lucky lady holding the Titanium poker chip please step forward?"

There were murmurs from the crowd. Heads darted back and forth, looking for the bearer of the Titanium chip.

"Come, come...I can't release Randy until the performance is completed. I'm sure some of you want to see him...released."

I heard a man's voice call out.

"Here...here; my wife has the chip!"

An extremely well dressed older gentleman came forward. He had a firm grip on his wife's arm and was roughly pulling her over to the stage area. His shoes alone must have cost more than my job paid in a year. His wife looked barely old enough to be his grand-daughter. She was dressed as though she stepped off a Paris runway. She also looked very reluctant to claim her dart. I heard the husband growl in her ear.

"Get over there. You know you want to. All evening you've been whispering about how hot the guy is, how beautiful his muscles are, how big his cock is. Don't pretend that you don't want to touch him just because I'm standing right here. I donate enough to this gallery. I want my money's worth. Go ON!"

She moved closer to me as Victoria spoke.

"As the bearer of the Titanium chip, you have the won the right to remove the last three darts. The ones attached to Randy's very hard, and may I say...very impressive...cock!"

The crowd applauded, except for her husband who was glaring at me.

The woman reached out and gently tugged on one of the three darts still attached to my dick. She glanced over to her husband who was standing, arms akimbo, as though daring her to actually touch me. I watched her expression change from 'please don't make me do this' to 'fuck you!'

She pressed close to me, crushing my cock against her dress. I was sure it would get stained with baby oil and pre-cum. She placed her hands on my chest, firmly running them up and down my torso, kneading every taught rippling muscle. She looked over to her husband and very slowly licked the side of my neck. Next she took her tongue and lightly flicked my firm nipples, first one, and then the other. I thought I would go mad. I needed to shoot my load so badly that tears were welling up in my eyes. I heard myself whimpering.

She reached down, stroking my shaft with one hand while the other hand yanked one of the darts off of my throbbing dick. I yelped as my entire body convulsed from the shock. She repeated the action with the second dart. I was breathing so heavily I thought I would pass out. There was one dart left, the one stuck closest to the purple, swollen head of my cock. She stared hard at her husband and...yanked. I felt rope after rope of hot jizz explode from my dick. The crowd burst into wild applause. The woman walked triumphantly back to join her husband.

The curtain was raised, blocking Victoria and myself from the view of the crowd.

"You did very well Randy. Now you need to get cleaned up for the 'meet and greet'."

I didn't want to. I was exhausted. My entire body hurt. Remembering the feel of her nipple in my mouth, I just stood there and nodded. She produced a small knife which she used to deftly cut away the gold g-string; all except for the part that formed the elastic cock ring. She handed me the little loin cloth.

"Go get showered. You know where the model locker-room is located. Then come back here wearing the sandals and the loin cloth. I'm sure you must be thirsty and hungry."

She titled her head as her eyes roamed up and down my body.

"I'm quite sure that a number of people are very anxious to meet you. Yes, I want to introduce you to the very decadent underbelly of Hollywood."

I slipped out the back of the curtained area and into the locker-room. The workings of the super high end fancy shower felt great on my tired body. This time I didn't hear any noises from the other side of the shower wall. I guess it was because this time all the VIPs were still in the main gallery. I looked down at my body. There were a few red marks, but nothing that looked as though it would turn into bruises. I was indeed hungry, thirsty and horny.

I made my way back to the gallery. Since the loin cloth revealed the lower part of my ass crack as well as the tip of my penis, I felt particularly naked and vulnerable. After all, these strangers had just watched me shoot my load. As I walked toward Victoria, the reaction from the crowd was very odd. There were glances and murmurs, but overall the group was eerily quiet. The wealthy old man and the young wife were talking to Victoria, but hurriedly left as I came close. Another woman was also talking to Victoria. She was easily over 6 feet tall and very muscular. Her pink hair was done in a buzz cut. Her gown clung to her like a second skin. Her tits were enormous. Her biceps were bigger than mine. She had to be a professional female body builder. Victoria motioned for me to come closer.

"Ah, there you are Randy. I want you to meet a dear friend of mine. Her name is Circe. She is also an artist."

She shook my hand and could easily have crushed it in her grip.

"I'm VERY pleased to meet you Randy. Everyone is talking about you as Miss Victoria's new friend. I think most are too intimidated to meet you."

Suddenly Circe's hands were all over me, twisting me this way and that, exploring my body. Amazingly, as exhausted as I was, I felt my cock stirring and swelling. Only once before had I seen a woman this large and muscular. It was in school when I got mixed up with some college sorority ritual. Circe's entire body looked as though it had been chiseled out of flesh colored stone. If she flexed her muscles I think her gown would have burst apart. Her strong hands continued to explore my body, lingering on my ass and cock, which was now peeking out from the side of the tiny flap of the loin cloth.

I glanced around the room. Several of the gallery patrons were wide-eyed watching Circe grope me.

"You are truly spectacular. You possess the three primary qualities I desire, face, body, and...cock. We must talk. You must allow me to use you...as a model."

Circe quickly left. I headed for the bar and buffet. I was parched and starved. Various other people came up to talk to me, but they maintained a more polite distance. Nevertheless, I could feel every eye on my exposed butt and the head of my now semi-hard cock. I was still in a daze from exhaustion. I know I met several people but everything was a blur. I remember being back in the limo and heading home. Victoria handed me an envelope thick with cash.

"You did very well tonight Randy. Abusing you was very exciting. I haven't been this aroused in a very long time. I think you earned a bonus."

She revealed her breast again as she had on the ride to the gallery.

"Now you may lick my tit with just the tip of your tongue. Do NOT nibble or suck...just lick."

My cock was instantly rock-hard again. She was driving me crazy with lust. I hated her. I wanted to rip off her costume and drive my cock inside her. But I did just as I was told. I reached down to stroke my cock as I licked her tit. Victoria swatted my butt...hard.

"I did NOT give you permission to play with yourself."

I groaned but complied.

"Yes Randy, there are several people that you must meet."

The limo stopped in front of my apartment complex and I was let out.

"I'll be calling you again Randy. Keep yourself in shape."

I staggered to my apartment and collapsed on the bed, still wearing the gold sandals and loin cloth. I awoke sometime late on Sunday.

I don't remember accomplishing much of anything on Sunday. I vaguely remember showering and shaving, getting dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. I'm sure I ate at least one meal. Between the violence of being Victoria's Saint Sebastian and the blatant public groping by Circe, I was truly wiped out. I hoped the work week would be much less eventful. I did not get my wish.

On Monday morning I received an email from my boss, Jane. She was pleased with the progress I had made with the software program I had written for the chastity cage and wanted to run a Beta test by the end of the month. She was sending me an updated chastity cage and remote control. The designers had worked out a way that the cock cage could be opened remotely so that it could fall off leaving the section that was holding the penis head attached. No key would be needed. The head piece was also supposed to open remotely. Ted wanted me to have another piece of office equipment and hoped it would arrive before the test. Jane hoped that I could include create coding that would open the cock cage before we ran the beta test.

I was feeling burned out and was not looking forward to having Jane use the chastity cage on me. I was glad that I wasn't working on any other assignments for my bosses. I guess they felt that dealing with a product for their X-treme division was enough to handle. I spent the time I wasn't coding working out, swimming and tanning. I was impressed that my ordeal with the darts left few, if any bruises. I didn't want to explain any bruises to Jane. I wasn't sure how my bosses would react to my being something of a man-whore for a local dominatrix. They might not approve, or they might like it too much. I wasn't going to let Jane, Ted and Victoria get to know each other. That struck me as a very dangerous combination.

I liked that I didn't see much of Vera or my neighbors that week. My apartment was almost a small house where I didn't have to bother socializing if I didn't want to. It was restful. By Thursday I felt like myself again. That was when the delivery came from X-treme. I opened the large, tall carton to find a black metal ladder-back chair. On closer inspection I saw that the chair had built-in manacles on each armrest and each leg. There was a large manacle on the chair back at about neck height. There was a thin square piece of metal sticking up from the front of the seat. It could be adjusted to stand at several angles. It had a hole in the center that I reasoned was big enough for a cock and balls to fit through.

Jane had enclosed a sheet of instructions and wanted me to familiarize myself with the chair. On the day of the Beta test I was to allow Jane access to my computer and give permission for her to access the remote control for the chastity cage. I was then to strip nude, put my genitals through the hole and put on the chastity cage. After that I needed to attach my ankles to the chair legs and my neck to the chair back. The manacles on the chair arms were self adjusting. One motion locked the manacle; another opened the manacle, freeing the wearer.

I could already see that this could be very handy. In conjunction with my remote chastity cage software, this chair would allow a sub to get prepared for a remote session with a Dominatrix without needing any help. It would be possible to conduct a discipline session via Zoom. No wonder Jane was so anxious for this to work. This had to be a hot best seller.

On Friday, the updated remote control and new chastity cage arrived. I downloaded the information. I felt that I could come up with code that would work with the remote software I had created to unlock the cages. I had plenty of time before the Beta test and was in need of some fun. It was Vera who came up with a diversion. I was relaxing out by the pool, working on my Speedo tan line when Vera sat beside me.

"Hello SWEETIE! I haven't seen much of you lately. I HOPE you haven't felt ignored."

Her eyes were fixed firmly on the bulge in the front of my Speedo.

"Oh no Vera, not at all. You're great the way you watch out for us."

I liked feeling her gaze on my body. I pretended to stretch my muscles, languidly stretching my body and showing off for her. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as I tightened my abs and the bulge in my Speedo grew larger.

"I'm glad to hear that. I heard all about your...performance...for Victoria. I couldn't be there. I've been working on another upcoming gig. Are...you...all...right?"

"Yea, I'm good. The thing at the gallery was intense but Victoria paid me real well. I've dabbled in kink a bit. It wasn't too disturbing."

"That's reassuring. Be careful with Victoria. I know you're starting out in life after school and money is awfully important. Just don't become too involved with her. Don't let her get inside your head. She can be very seductive. I'd hate to see you become emotionally...trapped."

"I appreciate your concern. I'll be careful."

"Good. That said are you available for a non-art gallery gig that might be a lot of fun?"

"Umm...sure...what's the gig?"

"Two of the gallery patrons are giving a cocktail party fundraiser next weekend for one of their charities and asked ME to supply two ATTRACTIVE men to serve hors d'oeuvres. It pays VERY well."

"Uh...sounds fun. Count me in. Do I need to wear anything special?"

"Well naturally since they asked ME to provide the men there is a BIT more to it than that."

I should have seen that coming. Anything involving Vera is always flamboyant and erotic.

"The hosts live in a SPECTACULAR mansion in Pasadena...VERY old money. They have a set of two BEAUTIFULLY bronzed horses from an old carousel. I'm going to paint you and Paolo to match the horses. I have body paint in bronze tones JUST like the horses. You and Paolo will look just like part of the sculptures. It will be GORGEOUS. PLEASE say you will!"

"Sure...sounds easy and fun."

"WONDERFUL. We'll arrive early so I can paint you boys. You'll sit up on the horses trying to keep as still as you can; at the proper moment you'll dismount and help serve. It will be SUCH a fun, sexy surprise for the guests."

"Umm...are we going to be naked or what?"

"Oh no, you won't be nude. Paolo's agent won't allow him to be nude. I have posing straps in a bronze metallic that matches the horses and some bronze sandals. They're the kind dancers use when they want to appear barefoot but aren't. Some of the guests are very conservative otherwise I would have you GLORIOUSLY NUDE! However, I won't. I DON"T want you boys to give anyone a stroke!"

"That sounds good."

"I'll give you the date and time later. I tested the paint on Paolo. It is water based so it lets your skin breathe and it washes off nicely in soap and water. I won't coat your...MANHOODS!

With that Vera gave my swollen crotch a quick squeeze and bustled off. During the next days I continued to work on the chastity cage software. Getting the cages to release was giving me a bit of trouble, but I felt that I should have things operational by Beta test time. The day of the party arrived and Vera bundled Paolo and me into her van and we headed for Pasadena.

Vera was right; the mansion was huge. The interior looked like something out of one of those English period dramas you see on PBS. It all looked more like a hotel than a house. The bronze horses stood at the far end of the ballroom; yes, the place had an actual ballroom. A large table was set up between the horses as a bar and buffet. We helped Vera carry in the equipment she would need. We spread a huge drop cloth on the floor.

"All right my DARLINGS! Strip down and put on your posing straps so I can get you painted and dry before the guests start to arrive. Put your clothes in this bag. The hosts are letting me use a small servant's room so that I can change before the party. Your things will be safe there."

I noticed that the usually hirsute Paolo seemed to have trimmed his body hair quite a lot.

"Hey, Paolo...didn't you used to have...well...more body hair?"

"Oh...yeah...I'm going to New York and then Milan and Paris for some gigs. My agent asked me to trim a bit. I don't know why I even took this job except Vera has been pretty good to me. I just hope the guests don't get too 'handsy'. I hate when people try to cop a feel just because I'm not wearing much. The women are bad enough but the guys really freak me out."

"I guess people get strange ideas around...umm...models...especially when they're almost naked."

Vera got us painted very quickly. She showed me the result in a hand mirror. The illusion was pretty good. Our bodies, even our hair looked sculpted out of bronze. In the subdued party lighting of the ballroom, and if we didn't move much up on the horses, we might almost look like statues. As Paolo and I stood there drying our hosts came into the room. I felt a sense of unease...it was the old man with the young wife who had pulled the darts off of my cock at the gallery show and caused me to blow my load in front of everyone. The husband spoke first. He seemed friendlier than he had at the gallery.

"Hello Vera, boys...my wife and I thank you for helping with this little 'show' of sorts. It should be quite a nice treat for the donors to the charity. I know Vera, of course, and I believe you are Paolo. My wife and I have already met...Randy...is it? I am Harrison."

"Umm...yes. We have...met."

"My wife, Callie and I are going to change before the guests arrive. I'd like to speak with Randy later. Vera, thank you again."

"Oh you boys look MARVELOUS!" Now once you get on the horses try to be as still as possible and keep your eyes closed. When I come by and touch you on the leg, start to move and stretch and then dismount. Give the crowd just a moment to appreciate the tableau and then you can start passing around the hors d'oeuvres. "

I sat on the carousel horse, trying to be still. I had not been comfortable with the hosts' attitude toward me at the gallery. I wondered what Harrison wanted. The guests arrived in a steady stream. No one seemed to be paying much attention to Paolo and me. I heard chatter and soft music. Then I felt a touch on my leg. I opened my eyes in a squint. It was Vera giving the signal. I yawned and stretched. There were gasps from the crowd, and then applause as Paolo and I dismounted.

It was one of the easier waitering gigs I had done. The cater waiters were handling the beverages so I really had little to do. The crowd was very subdued, obviously lots of old money. I had gotten a few gropes here and there but nothing outrageous. Paolo was giving off more of a 'look but don't touch' vibe than I was. I did notice that throughout the party Harrison, Callie and Vera were looking at me and talking. After the last guests straggled out, Paolo and I were heading for the servant's room to shower up so that Vera could take us home. Harrison stopped me en route.

"Randy, I asked Vera if you might stay. I will see to it that you get home. I also want to apologize for my attitude at the gallery. I won't waste time explaining myself just now. As for tonight, my wife's hobby is photography and she would like you to model for her as you are, all painted bronze with one alteration. Please take off the posing strap so that Vera can paint you completely bronze...all over."

Vera whispered in my ear.

"It's OK. I know these people. They're a BIT kinky but it will be WELL worth your while. Callie just wants to take a few photos of you like that, nothing more. She likes you VERY much. If you don't want to...say so now and we'll all leave."