CFNM Randy Summers - Model/Actor/Man-Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way I was painted, no one could recognize me so I figured it wouldn't make any difference. Callie was very young and beautiful, remembering the way she touched my penis at the gallery had me feeling very horny. My cock was already starting to swell, pushing at the posing strap. I was even a bit turned on that her husband was practically pimping for her. Harrison and Callie stood and watched while Vera stripped me out of the posing strap. Feeling their eyes on me was very erotic; I was extremely turned-on. As soon as Vera pulled the posing strap off of me, my cock sprang to full attention. Vera had no trouble painting my genitals bronze. The body paint felt cool on my now throbbing rock-hard cock. Vera used a small brush with very firm bristles. The feeling of the bristles running along my throbbing shaft and tight balls was incredible. I could feel pre-cum forming at the tip of my piss slit.

Vera and Paolo left. I stood there, like a bronze statue that had been molded with an aggressively erect penis. My mind was racing and my cock was jerking and twitching in anticipation. I didn't know what they were going to do to me, but whatever it was...I wanted it. Being alone, naked and painted bronze in that mansion ballroom with a fully dressed man and women leering at me was crazy hot. Callie came over to me, an expensive digital camera hanging from a strap around her neck. Harrison stood by watching intently.

"Thank you Randy for doing this. My husband is so sweet to indulge my...hobbies."

Callie pressed close to me and ran her hands along my muscular thighs. By now my whole body felt hard as bronze. She tapped her fingers along my turgid, throbbing member.

"Thank you for letting me photograph you in ALL your glory. Now if you would mount...the horse. Put your right hand on the horse's rump, use your left hand to grasp the carousel pole and twist your torso toward me. You look magnificent! Your own pole is almost as impressive."

Callie had me try different poses. Each time she gave a new direction she found an excuse to touch various parts of my body; always finding an excuse to touch or brush against my penis, keeping me rock-hard and ready. I was really enjoying feeling like a bronze god. I was so aroused that my cock was practically standing flat up against my taught, ripped abs. Harrison was still watching. I couldn't read his expression to tell if he was pleased or angry.

For the final pose Callie had me push myself forward with my pulsing cock up against the carousel pole and my hands on the horse's rump. As I stared right at the camera I couldn't resist bucking my hips ever so slightly. If I continued rubbing the pole I would've shot my load right there.

I dismounted and Callie pulled me close, groped my ass, gave me a lingering hug and left the room. I was heading for the guest room to shower. I figured I could beat off in the shower and relieve myself. Harrison stopped me again. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"My wife is very beautiful. I enjoy indulging her...to a point. We have an agreement that she must always have my permission...and my presence."

Harrison gently ran his free hand down my torso, drumming his fingers on my cum-gutter abs and lightly smacking my still erect cock.

"You remind my of myself at your age...a real stud; always horny and up for almost anything. As you can see I am much older than my wife. There are...things...I can't do for her anymore even with medical help."

I just nodded. Harrison held out a thick envelope. I could see it contained a lot of money.

"Randy, you strike me as a young man who enjoys sex...and money. Otherwise why would you display yourself so blatantly in public? There are people in Hollywood who appreciate that; especially when the young man has your looks...and equipment. Here is your pay for serving at the party...and modeling for my wife."

Harrison hesitated for a moment as his eyes scanned my bronzed, muscular body.

"I want you to do something. Would you like to earn a bonus?"

I never can think straight when my cock is throbbing, twitching and drooling pre-cum. I nodded.

"It's nothing extreme. Your clothes are here, but I would like you to ride home just like that; Bronzed and nude...and with a hard-on. If you would take a selfie or two in the limo and then one or two in front of your apartment complex, the chauffeur will give you a cash bonus. My cell number is on the envelope."

He kept one arm around my shoulders and walked me to the limo. Through the open window he asked me more questions all the while staring intently at my body; especially my cock. I'd swear he was almost drooling.

"Knowing Victoria, I imagine that you must at least dabble in bondage, and perhaps a bit of bisexuality. If so I would like to discuss the possibility of you fucking my wife. I'll be in touch."

I must have been quite a sight for the chauffeur; sitting in the limo, naked, bronzed and taking photos of myself with a hard-on. We stopped outside my apartment complex; I got out and took the last of the pictures Harrison had asked for. The chauffer stayed while I showed him that I had sent the photos to Harrison's cell phone.

After showering up I had a restless night. I kept dreaming that I was still painted all in bronze and that Harrison had tied me to the carousel horse so that Callie could mount me as he watched. I awoke to cum-soaked bed sheets.