CFNM Randy Summers Post-grad Heat

Story Info
My post-grad job and apartment hint at CFNM and Femdom.
7.8k words
4.69
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With graduation not far off I figured I'd better get my ass in gear securing a job and a place to live.

I had applied to several companies on the list that Ms. Stone had given me, none of which were associated with FD Corp. I had been thinking that I no longer wanted to be under any kind of female domination, especially in the workplace. My grades were good as was my skill set as a coder, but the jobs available weren't as interesting or lucrative as I had hoped. I knew I was going to be stuck with a starter salary at first, but some of the salaries offered were almost laughable. I'd gotten a few nibbles but few solid offers. Ms. Stone said that I would have guaranteed employment if I applied to any of the FD Corp. companies but I wanted to be free of FD Corp. and crazy women getting me naked.

I had also been hunting for an apartment. I had saved up a bit and my credit was excellent, but my savings would only last so long. I'd been spoiled having a stipend from FD Corp. I had a nice nest egg of retirement funds, but I really couldn't access that money until I was much older. Rents all over the Los Angeles area were ridiculously high. I was used to this area. Now that I wasn't at the beck and call of FD Corp., I wanted to go places and do things. I didn't want to live in some remote area devoid of nightlife. I was going to need a decent paycheck to be able to afford even a small place.

Ms. Stone contacted me. It was time for me to come in to her office and have the FD Corp. tattoo removed from my finger. Although Ms. Stone had been very good and generous to me I often felt like a slave. After all, if I refused any assignment that would have ended my contract and income and I might not have been able to graduate. I found myself grousing about this while on the call from Ms. Stone.

The next day I headed for Ms. Stone's office. She and one of her assistants were there.

"Come in and sit down Randy. It's time for that tattoo to go."

Just as I had done when the tattoo was first applied, I began to strip out of my clothes. Ms. Stone stopped me.

"It won't be necessary for you to be naked Randy. We have made revisions to the tattoo machine. I remember the...extreme...and dare I say...explosive reaction your cock...er...body had last time."

I sat down and her assistant wheeled the tattoo machine over. She inserted my index finger into the contraption and turned it on. I felt my cock swelling and hardening in anticipation but unlike the extreme physical arousal I experienced when the tattoo was applied, this time I felt only a slight sensation, as though a fingernail was lightly scraping along my finger. When I removed my finger, the tattoo was gone. All that remained was some very minor redness where the tattoo had been. Ms. Stone motioned for me to come over to her desk.

"Come and sign these papers and your contract with FD Corp. is fulfilled. I am very grateful to you. The Inappropriate Behavior Stress Relief program has been as successful as I had hoped. And I'm sure you learned a great deal about yourself."

I nodded my head and smiled, but I couldn't help thinking of all the other poor schmucks forced to be naked and exposed to physical and mental abuse at the hands of some female executive.

"I'm glad Ms. Stone. After all, without you I might not have been able to finish college."

"I want you to know if you need anything...anything at all...please contact me. Until you have your own health insurance you may come to the FD Corp. Clinic free of charge if you need medical attention. And try not to worry about the job market. I have a feeling that the job that's just right for you will present itself very soon. Good luck!"

As I rose to leave I swear that she looked at my crotch...a little wistfully.

"Thanks. I promise to stay in touch."

Curiously enough the next day I was contacted by a tech company. It wasn't on the list I had applied to, and it wasn't on the list of FD Corp. companies either. I didn't think much of it as my resume was on several job search engines. I did a bit of online research to see what I could find. It was called 'Encompass' and the motto was 'for the life you desire'. It was owned by a successful married couple. The company had many divisions creating both hardware and software for a wide variety of applications. The introductory email I received instructed me to reply with a resume and cover letter. There was also a short psychological profile to fill out as well as some tests for coder knowledge. The psychological profile wasn't as extensive as the one I had done for FD Corp. and thankfully didn't contain anything that smacked of sexual attitudes. The tests were basically 'what's wrong with this code?' problems that were a little challenging but I didn't find them too difficult. I filled everything out and sent my reply.

A few days later I received a reply from Encompass. They were very interested in me. It seems that I was the only applicant that discovered that one of the coder problems was a trick question. The proposed starting salary was a good one, as was the benefits package. Good health insurance, vacation and sick time, and best of all; the entire job could be completely remote. There was a small office space in downtown LA but there was no need to go there except for occasional group assignments. I was to reply if interested and a Zoom interview would be scheduled.

The day of the Zoom interview I had the nagging feeling that something was a bit 'off'. I decided to slick back my hair, wear my horn rimmed glasses and white button down shirt, basically the 'geek' look that I often used stripping at parties. I didn't want my hiring to be based on my looks. I had had enough of that with FD Corp. I was much more buffed and jacked than I had been the last time I wore my geek shirt and I was concerned that it did not disguise my hard, flat pecs and pumped biceps very well. I looked more like Superman than Clark Kent.

At the appointed time I met my prospective employers online. They were very informal and insisted on being called Ted and Jane. They looked to be in their early 30's. Jane looked very corporate and buttoned-down with longish brown hair pulled back with a large bow and glasses. Ted had unruly red hair and glasses as well. He looked like a stereotypical computer nerd but he had classic masculine facial features and I could tell that there was a very muscular body under his conservative shirt. In fact, we both looked like we were going for the same effect. I wondered if he, too, was trying to disguise himself.

We chatted about all kinds of things, social media platforms, communications products, entertainment, consumer trends, and all manner of things. Jane did most of the talking, Ted mostly nodded and smiled. At one point Ted whispered in Jane's ear. She looked right at me through the camera.

"That's a possibility Ted."

Jane continued telling me about the company, their achievements and future goals. It sounded really interesting. I noticed that Jane had unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse and that one of Jane's arms was no longer resting on the table but was below camera range on the same side that Ted was sitting. Ted shifted slightly in his seat. Jane informed me that they were starting a new consumer products division called X-treme. Employees who were chosen to work on these products could receive large bonuses and not all employees were eligible. They had to have the 'right' attitude.

I thought I heard Ted moan slightly. Jane's arm was making very slow, subtle movements in the area of Ted's lap. Geeze...she...she was giving Ted a hand job while interviewing me!

I hoped that she wasn't saying anything important because all I could focus on was the fact that my prospective employers were doing something so blatantly sexual while I watched. Sweat was forming on my upper lip. Should I look away? Should I pretend it isn't happening? Should I let them know that I was actually turned-on? This looked like it could be a really good job and I didn't want to blow the interview. I heard myself answering questions, but I don't know what I said. I felt blood flowing to my cock making it swell and lengthen. Ted also seemed to be sweating and had tightly grabbed the arms of his chair. My cock had engorged to full hardness; I had to shift in my seat to get comfortable. Jane's arm moved faster as Ted suppressed a groan. I just sat there, watching with a smile frozen on my face. Ted's body jerked ever so slightly. Holy shit I just watched him cum! Ted and Jane stared right at me and flashed quick smiles.

"Well Randy, it was very...very nice meeting you. Ted and I must discuss, but I feel that you are very qualified to join our company and that you would be a good fit. I think we can find some very interesting projects for you. This has certainly been one of our most enjoyable interviews. We'll let you know our decision by tomorrow night."

Ted winked at me, waved and the Zoom meeting was over. That was so bizarre. I looked down at my pants. Without realizing I had unzipped my fly, whipped out my cock and had been stroking myself during the last part of the interview. I know that my crotch wasn't visible on camera, but they both must have known what I was doing just as I had known what they were doing.

Sure enough the job offer was emailed to me the following evening. The starting salary and benefits were better that any other offer I had gotten. The fact that I could work remotely was a big plus. I also liked that they were involved with both hardware and software. It seemed interesting and challenging enough to not be dull. As I filled out the various employment forms I kept remembering the hand job show my prospective employers put on during my interview. I wondered if Jane were some kind of Domme and Ted her subby hubby. I wondered if the job would require any sexual misadventures on my part. As my finger hovered over the 'send' button I noticed that my cock had pitched a tent in my shorts. The pre-cum starting to flow erased any doubts and I sent the forms.

Within the hour I had been hired. I was emailed a proof of employment and a notice to give an address as soon as possible as to where my employee I.D. card and health insurance card should be sent. There was also a note welcoming me and saying that I would be given details on my first work assignment in two weeks.

I needed to vacate the dorm. I immediately started hunting for apartments at various online sites. Even the smallest apartment in the Los Angeles area was ridiculously expensive. I had money saved and my new salary would be enough to pay rent and a few expenses. I might have to go back to advertising as a nude bartender if I wanted money for any 'extras'. I found a possible listing in the Hollywood/West Hollywood area. I arranged for an appointment to see the place the following day.

I gathered up all my identification and financial information and headed to the apartment building. I decided to be very 'preppie' that day in a Polo shirt and tailored chinos. I wanted to look prosperous enough without looking rich. The parking situation in that area wasn't great and I had to park a few blocks away. The building was OK. It was newer and had nice appliances but not much in the way of amenities. The only affordable unit was a single and it was pretty small. It seemed like it wasn't much bigger than my dorm room. I took an application. I figured that when I was making better money in the future I could always find a bigger place.

On the way back to the car I saw a woman putting up a 'For Rent' sign on a gated wall. She was quite a sight. She had to be in her 60's or older with severely bleached blonde hair that was way too long for her age. She was dressed in a colorful caftan and sandals. In her youth she must have been quite a looker. The low neckline of the caftan revealed what I could only call 'Tupperware tits'. They were enormous. Two huge bowls close together on her chest that managed to have cleavage even without a bra. She noticed me looking at the sign and turned around. Vivid pink lipstick surrounded a very cheerful smile.

"Are you looking for an apartment young man?"

"Um...actually ma'am I am apartment hunting."

She looked me up and down. I guess she liked what she saw.

"What a fabulous coincidence. I happen to have a vacancy that's just ready to show. Would you like to see it? Please say you do!"

I nodded. She led me through the gate. Instead of a traditional apartment building this seemed to be 4 individual bungalows around a very pleasant courtyard.

"My property is a bit unconventional. The units are all singles, but they're almost like little houses. Separate from each other and as private...or not...as you wish."

"Oh, so you're the owner?"

"Yes. Owner and I also live on the premises. I have a unit I also use as my art studio behind that other wall back there."

I looked down the property and there was another gated wall with some signs I couldn't make out. As massive as her tits were, they barely moved as she walked. I was fascinated. I felt blood flowing to my cock.

"By the way my name is Vera. Do let's look at the unit!"

As she took my arm she managed to squeeze my bicep. She showed me inside. It was a single, but quite large. There was a spacious kitchen with room for a table and chairs, a good sized bathroom with an attractive stall shower. I thought it looked like the outer wall of the shower was a mirror but I only got a quick glance. The main area was roomy and there was a raised platform in one corner big enough for a bedroom set. There was a huge closet and even some built in bookcases. There were windows on all four sides of the unit and I could feel a nice breeze.

"We're a very close and friendly community here. It's really a very quiet place. No loud parties or loud music or pets. The unit is rent-controlled. I try to make sure that any prospective tenant will 'fit in'. All my tenants are young men, mostly in artistic fields. I have an actor, a musician and a fashion model. Are you an actor or model? You're handsome enough to be one."

As she stepped close to me she put her hands on my chest. Her massive tits were really turning me on. I felt my swollen cock making a big bulge in my chinos.

"No ma'am. I'm a coder...I help write software programs for all kinds of things...apps and websites and stuff."

"Well...that's kind of creative, isn't it?"

"I guess so."

She cocked her head and looked at me, her eyes lingering on the bulge in my pants.

"Let me show you the rest of the property. I don't normally show this on the first look around unless I feel the person is special."

She grabbed me by the bicep again and led me through the gate in the back wall. The sign said 'NO ONE UNDER 18 PERMITTED PAST THIS POINT. AREA IS FOR TENANTS ONLY'. There was a good sized swimming pool and sun deck. The pool was just big enough to swim laps. She led me to what must have once been the pool house. Inside was a decently equipped gym that had machines with pulleys and weighted plates as well as some free weights. It was enough to get a pretty good workout. There was even a washer and dryer in the corner.

"I like my boys to be able to stay in shape and prepare for auditions and things."

"She leaned in close to me and gently placed her hand on one of my butt cheeks."

"It's completely private here and I do allow nudity. Sometimes my boys need all-over tans for acting or modeling gigs. I must confess to being quite a voyeur. My art studio is right there, overlooking the pool area."

She giggled like a young girl and checked out my crotch again.

"I was an actress myself...some time ago. Now I paint, sculpt and do some performance art. Oh...and there is off-street parking. I have a carport in the back. It isn't a closed garage, but it is covered and gated. Do you like what you see?"

I was caught off guard as I had been staring right at her tits. I wanted to press my face right between those mounds. I pretended otherwise.

"I think the place looks great. It is unusual...in a good way."

"Would you like to fill out an application? Please say you do."

"Umm...you haven't told me what the rent is?"

She put her hands on my waist, pressing her ginormous tits to my chest and her thigh against my bulging crotch. She hesitated for a beat...waiting to see if I would react. My body automatically pressed back against hers. If letting her feel me up would get me cheap rent I'd go for it. She whispered an amount in my ear that I would have been a fool to pass up. The studio apartment was bigger than anything I had seen online. There was a gym, pool, and secure off street parking, and she was offering rent that was nicely below market. I found myself staring at her tits again.

"Sure...I'd like to fill out an application."

"Marvelous!"

She led me back toward the front of the property. We sat at one of the tables in the courtyard and I filled out the paperwork.

"I'll just need to run the background and credit check on you. I have to be sure you haven't been a naughty boy...at least not in the eyes of the law. I should know in a day or two."

She led me out the front gate. Looked down at my crotch again, smiled and waved goodbye. When I got back to my dorm I wondered what the hell I was doing. Both the job and the apartment situations should have set off alarm bells in my head and yet I was irresistibly drawn to both.

I wasn't surprised that Vera accepted my rental application and I dropped over to give a cashier's check for first and last month rent and security deposit. She was wearing colorful bell bottom slacks and a low cut peasant blouse without a bra that showed off her tits to advantage. She was quite the hippie. It amazed me that her tits hardly moved when she walked. I wondered if they felt like big plastic bowls. I really wanted to touch them. She gave me the keys to the apartment and to the car port.

"Hey, Vera, I've got a bed scheduled for delivery today. If the delivery guys get here before I come back could you please let them in? I don't have a lot of stuff to bring from the dorm. Mostly clothes, books and stuff."

"No problem sweetie. A good-looking boy needs to have a bed after all."

I bid my dorm and Officer Marty goodbye. When I got to my new bungalow apartment I found that the bed had been delivered as well as some sheets and towels I ordered. The bed was only a full size. Linens and stuff for Queen and King were more money than I wanted to pay right now. The raised platform area was just big enough for the bed, nightstand and small dresser to fit. After getting the bedroom set up and the bed made up I felt grimy and decided to take a shower. I looked at the bed. Maybe once I started getting paychecks I could get a bedspread or something; and maybe a couch and a kitchen table.

The stall shower was large and comfortable. The hot water felt great. As I soaped myself up I kept looking at the shower wall, wondering why it looked lake a big mirror. Maybe because Vera liked to rent to actors and models, and since the only mirror in the place was on the small medicine cabinet, this big one came in handy. Standing there all naked and soapy in my own place had me feeling pretty horny. As I made a mental list of all the things I'd need for the apartment I started playing with my cock. I hadn't jacked off in a while and my cock was rock-hard and ready. As I squeezed my butt muscles so I could watch my cock jump and bounce I thought I heard a moan. I quickly shut off the water and listened. There was nothing. I finished my shower, toweled off and threw on some fitted sweatpants.

The evening was balmy and although there was a breeze I new I was going to have to get an air conditioner for the hotter part of the summer. There was a knock at my door. It was a deliveryman with a package. It was from Ms. Stone. Inside were pots and pans and utensils. All the things needed to set up a kitchen, even some dishes and flatware. Along with a thank-you note, she had included copies of my nutrition and workout regime. I couldn't decide if it was caring or creepy that she was still concerned with my physical appearance. Oh, well, it meant less stuff for me to have to buy.