CFNM Randy Summers Post-grad Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another knock at the door. It was Vera with a bag of groceries.

"Welcome home sweetie! Here's the welcome wagon! I know you'll be very happy here."

Her eyes scanned my shirtless torso. I looked down and saw that my still engorged cock was making quite a basket in my sweatpants.

"I know I'm VERY happy! Oh...and I wanted to tell you; your new mini blinds were supposed to come this morning but won't be here until tomorrow. I hope you won't feel TOO exposed for one night!"

I had totally forgotten that that there were no coverings on the windows. She giggled, turned and left.

She had left me with milk, eggs, bread, juice and some frozen 'healthy eating' dinners. She had said that she was a voyeur. Maybe free stuff was my reward for letting her see me partially dressed. I heated one of the dinners in the built in microwave and started putting clothes and stuff away. It got late and I was tired. I didn't have any lamps so the only lights were in the kitchen and bathroom. I turned those out but there was still a little bit of light coming in from the courtyard. Someone outside the windows could easily see me. I flopped down on the bed. I didn't need to get up early. I lay there wondering what my life outside college was going to be.

I thought about my new employers. Had Jane really been giving Ted a hand job or did I imagine it? And what about Vera, she had been staring at my crotch as though it looked good enough to eat. I was obsessed with her tits. I imagined lubing my cock and sliding it up and down in that cleavage, getting a hot titty fuck. I wanted to knead her breasts to see whether or not they were as hard as plastic bowls. I shucked off my sweatpants and started jacking myself off. My cock felt so good and hard. I used the pre-cum flowing from the tip as lube. I kept my eyes closed. Was Vera watching? Were any of my neighbors watching? I didn't care; in fact I hoped someone was watching. Maybe this would get me more free stuff. After all the bullshit I'd endured at the hands of the various FD Corp. women I deserved it! I edged my throbbing cock to just before the point of orgasm several times. I liked edging. It always made me super hot. Too bad I didn't have any poppers. Poppers always made me cum extra hard. Just as I was about to blow my load I thought I heard a noise outside. I sprang out of bed and looked out several of the windows. My cock was rock hard and drooling pre-cum. I made no attempt to hide it; in fact I lingered at the windows, naked and hard.

I saw nothing. I walked back to my bed and flopped on my stomach. I was crazy horny but I didn't want to cum just yet. I spent a fitful night of wild and weird dreams. I dreamed that Vera, Jane and Ted were watching me through the windows or in the shower. I felt their hands reaching out touching me, kneading my muscles, pounding on my pecs and abs, pulling on my balls and my cock. My whole body twitched so hard that it woke me up. It was well after dawn and my apartment was filled with morning light. My body was covered with sheen of sweat. My abs were coated with cum. I had had a very wet dream.

As I grabbed a quick shower, there was a knock at my door. I reached for a bath towel, but grabbed a hand towel instead. It just fit around my hips and barely concealed my cock and balls. I was still horned up and felt like putting on a show. Vera was at the door with a young man. She breezed right in, her gaze fixed on the tiny towel almost covering me.

"Good MORNING sweetie-darling! I hope you slept well. I know you will be getting your own furniture but I couldn't bear to think of you eating meals at the sink or sitting on the floor. I brought you a card table and a chair. Oh, and a coffee maker! This is Axel, our resident musician!"

Axel was probably in his late twenties or early thirties, with a tight, slender body. I don't think he had any body fat. He had a beard and shoulder-length hair and was wearing only a pair of very short cut off jeans. He looked like a rock musician...or a hot Jesus. He smelled of marijuana. He brought in and set up the card table and chair.

"Dude, welcome aboard. This complex is a trip but way cool. Vera here is the best. She takes good care of us."

"Axel, you're a lamb. Well boys I must run...preparing for an art exhibit...ta for now!"

"So...Axel is it? You're a musician?"

"Totally. I do some studio gigs, some dee-jaying and there's a band I sometimes play with at clubs. I practice mostly electronically with headphones. Vera doesn't like noise. What's your trip?"

"I work creating software programs for cell phones and other stuff."

"Cool. The way Vera was carrying on I thought you were a model or actor."

"Nope...nothing that interesting."

I'd forgotten I was still barely wearing a towel. Axel may have been high but he managed to give me the once over.

"I think you'll like it here Dude. Vera is very creative. Her art is all about men. Men are her muse and her...obsession."

"She's not like some crazy stalker is she?"

"Oh no man, nothing like that. But she DOES like to look. Giving her something to look at has...advantages."

He pointed to the sizable bulge in his cut off jeans and put a finger to his lips in a 'shhh' pose.

"Gotta run dude I'm helping Vera with her art exhibit."

Now that I was alone again I threw on my sweatpants. I figured I'd wash my sheets and maybe sit at the computer and see what furniture I could afford to buy until my paychecks started coming. It turned out that I was replacing a worker who was leaving so I would be starting the job in about two weeks. My money situation was OK, but I needed to be careful. I was really missing that FD Corp. stipend.

While washing my sheets of the previous night's wet dream I figured I might as well try out the gym equipment. Between the pulley machines and free weights I managed a pretty good workout. If I swam regular laps in the pool I could stay in shape until I could afford a fitness center. On the way back to my bungalow I happened to peek in to Vera's studio. Axel was standing over some kind of open grate. Water was flowing down on him from above. He seemed to be covered in lots of different colors of paint and Vera was washing him. Axel was sporting a very impressive hard-on. He saw me peering in but Vera did not. She was too preoccupied soaping up Axel's cock. The shower had soaked Vera's blouse making her breasts and nipples very visible. As I watched Vera giving Axel a slippery, soapy hand-job I felt my cock swelling and lengthening in my sweatpants. Axel looked down at her Tupperware tits and smiled. Then he looked at me, noticed the tent I was pitching in my sweats and winked. I headed back to my place to clean up.

I was consumed with curiosity. I wanted to know what kind of art exhibit Vera was preparing with a naked Axel and a lot of colored paint. I was jealous that he got a bird's eye view of those massive mounds and a hand-job to boot. I was too turned on to last long. I quickly cranked one out, spraying my load against the mirrored wall of the shower.

The next morning I received an email from Jane and Ted. I would be starting a project as a member of a coding team the following Monday. That was great news. Money would start coming in again soon. I was finishing a cup of coffee when there was a knock at the door. It was Vera with the man coming to install the mini-blinds on my windows.

"Good morning sweetie! Now you'll have some privacy. Although I think handsome men should NEVER have privacy...or clothes! Men with your looks should be on display all the time!"

She was about to sweep out when she turned back.

"Dahling I almost forgot! I'm doing an art exhibit at a gallery tomorrow night and I got you a ticket. It's VERY 'come as you are' and there'll be wine and cheese and nibbles. Do come! I SO want you to see my work."

And off she swept. It seems she always sweeps in and out. Well...she is an artist, it must be her artistic nature. I figured I'd attend the show; I was dying of curiosity to see what kind of 'art' this colorful woman created.

I don't know what possessed me but I decided to go with a sort of Marlon Brando/James Dean look. I wore button fly 501 jeans that were so worn and soft that they clung to my body, especially my butt and crotch. I went 'commando', without underwear, and my cock and balls displayed a very prominent basket. I had a form fitting white sleeveless muscle-t shirt. I put some product in my hair and tried to go with a 1950's male pompadour style. Some black penny loafers and white crew socks completed the look. I went into the bathroom to get a look at myself in the shower wall mirror. I decided to put some baby oil on my arms to accentuate my bulging biceps. I looked like something out of an old beefcake photography magazine.

For a moment I considered changing into something more non-descript but I decided to go with it. Maybe I'd meet some potential clients for nude bartending. People who attend art galleries often throw very creative parties.

The gallery was in a very chic area of Melrose Avenue. The sign on the window said 'No One Under 18 Admitted. No Photography or Video Allowed'. The invitation Vera had given me got me a wristband for unlimited free wine. I looked around at the crowd. People were dressed in every which way from formal evening wear to workout gear. The age range must have been from 18 to 80. While there were a few men mingling, the majority of attendees seemed to be women. This was feeling eerily like an FD Corp. event.

There were paintings on the walls and pieces of statuary scattered around on various pedestals. In front of a back wall was a large square area that had been curtained off. A sign placed in front read 'Pollack Pieta'. I wondered what the hell that meant. All I saw was a curtain. I grabbed some hors d'oeuvres and a glass of champagne. I became aware that small groups scattered around the room were looking at me and whispering among themselves. Maybe I shouldn't have come dressed as an icon of masculinity, but I was enjoying the attention. I felt the blood flowing to my cock as it swelled and lengthened, making a very noticeable bulge in my button fly jeans. I heard Vera's distinctive voice over by the large curtain.

"Attention...attention everyone! Hello sweeties and thank you all for coming! I'm SO thrilled at the turnout! I'm VERY excited about this piece. I hope you will find it as stimulating as I do!"

The crowd applauded politely as Vera climbed up some stairs that were behind the large square curtained area. The curtain dropped to the floor, revealing a nude male figure reclining on what seemed to be a minimalist arm chair. The overall shape of the chair looked more like a seated person. The nude male was my neighbor Axel. He was balls naked except for what looked like swimmer's goggles and seemed to be sleeping. The overall look reminded me of something. Of course! It was an interpretation of Michelangelo's Pieta statue. On a scaffold above was Vera with what looked like buckets of paint placed in a row. She picked up a paintbrush, dipped it in one of the buckets and proceeded to drizzle paint on Axel's nude body below.

The first drips and drizzles elicited polite applause from the crowd. Vera selected another color of paint and dripped more onto Axel's nude body. I had to give him props for remaining motionless. Vera continued this process with more different colors of paint. Now I understood the sign. Jackson Pollack was known for dripping paint on his canvases from above, and Axel did resemble various depictions of Jesus, hence the 'Pollack Pieta'. I had to admit that was pretty creative of Vera. The fact that he was naked and being ogled by a room crowded with women gave me uncomfortable flashbacks to my FD Corp. assignments.

At one point Vera took a very large brush, dipped it in paint, but instead of dripping she flung the paint off the brush. It hit Axel with a loud splat. This caused his body to jerk slightly. Vera continued in this manner, almost bombarding Axel with paint. She paid particular attention to his crotch. Predictably, Axel's penis began to stir, swelling and lengthening. He was impressively hung, so the movement was noticed by the crowd. A couple of women shoved me aside to get a better and closer look. His cock had hardened and was stretched along his taught abs toward his belly button. I noticed that his ball sack had also tightened.

Vera continued hurling paint at Axel's groin. The sound of the paint making a 'thwap...thwap' sound echoed through the gallery. Axel moaned softly and slowly bucked his hips upward as though trying to fuck the falling paint. This elicited gasps and sporadic applause from the onlookers. Suddenly all the lights in the gallery went out. We stood there in complete darkness. A spotlight came on, illuminating just the Pollack Pieta. Axel raised his head to look out at the crowd and slowly maneuvered himself to a standing position. Axel's cock was at full mast, paint dripping from the rock-hard shaft. He turned and walked very slowly through a door in the back gallery wall, his cock bouncing with each step. All the gallery lights came on again and the crowd erupted into applause. I noticed a group of women quickly heading for a door marked 'VIP ONLY'. Vera gurgled from above.

"Thank you sweeties...thank you SO much! Did you LOVE it? I loved it! I'll be right down darlings!"

I heard a woman's voice behind me. It was a soft, seductive purr.

"My, my...how exciting to see both Jesus and Adonis in the same night."

I turned around to see the owner of the voice. I'm sure my jaw dropped. The woman's head barely reached my chest. Her skin was as pale as linen. Her jet black hair was an homage to Louise Brooks the old-time movie star. Her dark eyes were heavily made up. Her full sensual lips were blood red. I heard myself gasp when I saw what she was wearing. The tight knee length black leather skirt, sheer black stockings and spike heels were erotic enough to get my cock dripping pre-cum. Her button down long sleeve blouse was red and completely sheer. Her breasts were surprisingly ample for such a petite woman. She was a walking wet dream, albeit a very dangerous looking one. I'd popped a boner and it was straining against the thin, worn fabric at the crotch of my jeans. Her dark eyes darted to my crotch. Just as she was about to speak Vera swept over to us.

"I'm SO excited and everyone's positively THRILLED! Axel was divine...don't you think? Oh WHERE are my manners? Have you met? Randy here is the newest member of my little family. Randy, this is Miss Victoria."

I ignored the alarm bells going off in my head as she extended her hand. I kissed it just like in old movie. I tried to sound as sophisticated as I could.

"I'm so very pleased to meet you, Miss Victoria."

"Not nearly as pleased as I am...Randy...is it? Yes...Randy indeed. Vera, how uncharacteristically selfish of you to keep this specimen to yourself."

"Now Miss Victoria, Randy won't know you're teasing. He's only just moved in to my apartment complex. This is the first time he's seen my work."

"Knowing you Vera, I'm sure it won't be the last."

"Oh...here's Axel! All freshly showered and ready to meet his adoring public. He's found so many patrons here who LOVE to support his club appearances! I MUST guide him through the meet and greet. You two behave yourselves now!"

Axel had dressed in just shorts and sneakers, leaving his torso bare. He seemed occupied passing out business cards to the women who had crowded around him. He caught my eye and gave me a 'thumbs up'. Miss Victoria moved closer to me and began toying with the buttons on the fly of my jeans. My confined cock was throbbing in my jeans.

"So, Randy, what did you think of Vera's work?"

"Well... (trying to sound educated and sophisticated)...I'm sure it was an interesting statement on religion in the modern world...life, death, rebirth and...sex."

"I think it was about seeing Axel pop a boner while naked and dripping with paint. Do you dabble in the arts?"

"Not really. I help create software programs for a wide range of uses. I'm just out of college and starting a new job."

"Vera usually only rents to actors and models and such, but I can see why she rented to you."

She pulled on the fly of my jeans until the first button popped open.

"Randy, are you looking at my breasts? It's all right if you are. If I didn't want them admired I would not have worn this blouse."

"Yes, Vic...I mean Miss Victoria. You...I mean...it...is very beautiful."

Another tug and the second button popped open. She was making me wildly horny. I did not know how to react, but did nothing to stop her.

"Randy, I sense that you have some experience with women who like to be in control of situations. Am I correct?"

"Well, umm, yes Miss Victoria I have been involved in..."

The third button popped, revealing my golden pubes. Encased in the soft, worn fabric of the jeans my erection was blatantly obvious. A visible wet spot was forming at the tip of my cock where pre-cum was leaking. She grabbed my arm and led me toward the bar and buffet area.

"Let's get some more champagne and snacks."

I made a move to re-button my jeans.

"Leave the buttons as they are, Randy."

She pulled and the forth button popped open revealing the base of my now rock-hard cock. I felt the tip of her crimson tipped fingernails slithering through my open fly and raking along the swollen shaft of my cock. She pressed her nails into the throbbing flesh of my penis as she spoke.

"You interest me, Randy. I am an artist too. My work is ...darker...than Vera's...and much more sexual. My art pieces involve a bit of violence and pain...all theatrical illusion of course. I think you have some experience in such things. I may want to...use you...as a model but I think I want to know you better first. I certainly want to see much more of you."

We got more refreshments. Miss Victoria led me around the gallery introducing me to various important-looking people. I don't remember much of what I said or was being said to me. From the looks I was getting I was quite sure that EVERYONE was staring at my crotch, especially my partially exposed penis. Miss Victoria made sure that I had a champagne glass in one hand and a plate of food in the other making it impossible for me to hide my hard-on. She clearly wanted me on display. Having so many people staring at my manly goods kept me rock-hard and leaking pre-cum. The wet spot of pre-cum on my jeans kept getting bigger. I felt super dirty, and super horny.

The evening came to a close. People were leaving the gallery. Vera and Axel came over to me. Miss Victoria quickly said her good-byes and left me standing there like a schmuck, still holding a plate of food and champagne glass with my fly open. Vera's eyes zeroed in on my crotch. She took the plate and glass out of my hands. I quickly buttoned up. She whispered to me.

"I see that my dear friend Miss Victoria finds you interesting. I get the feeling that you have dealt with her kind. I can see that you are a big boy...a VERY big boy and can take care of yourself...just be cautious. She can be difficult to resist when she wants something. Come along Axel dear, after all YOU'RE my ride home!"

Axel quickly leaned in and whispered to me. Did this guy always smell like marijuana?

"This is some crazy shit, but man Vera pays well and some of these older chicks spend buckets of money at my club gigs. It's all about the tips, bro! Giving them an eyeful of my junk helps my reputation as a rock-star-stud!"

I drove home, threw off my clothes and took a cold shower. It did little good. Meeting Miss Victoria had me crazed with lust. Being aroused for so long had given me a touch of blue balls. I soaped up and jacked off furiously. I pressed my body against the mirrored wall of the shower, my rigid cock pointing up along my taught abs and started humping. My mind was racing with visions of Vera's cleavage, Axel's paint covered hard-on and Miss Victoria's perky tits showing through the sheer blouse. I heard myself shout as my cock let fly a geyser of hot man-goo. I sank to the floor of the shower stall, exhausted.