CFNM Randy Summers Post-grad Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a fitful night. Images of some of the FD Corp. assignments whirled in my brain. I could feel my cock expanding and contracting. Something woke me. It was the dead of night and everything was quiet. I noticed that I had forgotten to close some of the blinds when I came home. My body was covered with a sheen of sweat, my cock stood at rigid attention. I lay back, too tired to close the blinds and passed out.

By morning I needed another shower. I was amazed at how much jizz I had sprayed on the shower mirror wall. It was going to take some scrubbing to clean. As I toweled off there was a knock at my door. This time I grabbed a large towel to wrap around myself. There were bags of groceries and a note from Vera.

"Sweetie, the store was having a buy one get one free sale on so many things! Enjoy your new home and new job. I'm SO thrilled to have you here!"

Later in the day I received instructions from Jane and Ted about my project and team. I was going to help with a Smartphone photography app that allowed the user to place their subject in a realistically in a variety of backgrounds. Part of the challenge was making sure that law enforcement would be able to 'unmask' the enhancing. They didn't want criminals using this app to give themselves alibis as to their whereabouts.

After last night at the gallery I was glad to be doing something that was so normal it was almost mundane. Little did I know what was in store for me.