CFNM Randy Summers St Patrick's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you totally naked and I want to see you cum" Sue announced.

A couple of the gals helped remove my hat, bow tie and armband. I was too tired to resist, and why would I?

Sue came over and deftly removed my thong. My cock had been more or less covered or encased most of the evening, now it was completely exposed. There were groans and sounds of "mmmm".

This is part of what I enjoy most about CFNM, The moment of feeling completely exposed, completely on display, and treated as an object, a source of carnal desire and amusement.

It is arousing and a bit frightening to be naked in a room of clothed women. Wondering what they will want. I never fully understand the female mind, so I never know what to expect.

Sue whispered to the other gals and they pulled me to the floor. Two of the gals pinned my arms and Sue sat on my ankles, pinning my in a "Y" shape.

The redhead appeared with the infamous bottle of poppers, and a green plastic backscratcher.

I groaned knowing I would not last long under such "torture"

As I suspected Sue was going to use the backscratcher on me running it up and down my sides from my armpits to my thighs. I am not ticklish, but the sensation was strange and erotic as I squirmed and struggled against being held down.

She rubbed the little plastic fingers along my nipples, first one then the other until they were firm and hard.

My balls, usually low hanging, were pulled tight, as I had been aroused for some time, and Sue ran the backscratcher over them in little circles. I was thrashing about, very much to the delight of my "captors", and pre-cum was leaking profusely from the tip of my swollen cock.

"With that long cock, I bet you like hand jobs, don't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!"

She began running the fingers of the backscratcher gently along the length of my cock. I could feel my orgasm building.

My favorite redhead placed the poppers under my nose and gestured for me to take a hit.

The sensation of the plastic fingers on my cock and the head rush from the poppers was so intense that I almost wiggled free of the gals who were holding me down. I wanted to cum desperately.

"With that big mushroom head, I bet you like blowjobs too." Sue ran the little plastic fingers along the drooling slit of my prick. I felt like a shock. I felt as though nothing existed but my penis.

"But you've been bad all night teasing us all with that big cock of yours."

I groaned.

"I don't think you deserve to cum, but I want to see it. We all want to see it spurt."

"Yes, yes, whatever you all want!" I moaned.

She gently grabbed the head of my cock and held it so that it pointed straight up.

"It really is long and slender; it's very pretty for a cock."

"Please let me cum, gawd please!"

The redhead instructed me to take a bit hit of poppers. As I felt the head rush, Sue ran the little plastic fingers around the head of my cock and quickly up and down just under the head.

I let out a loud groan, bucked my hips and shot my load. It spurted straight up and landed on my chest with a splat.

The gals released their hold of me, got me to my feet and gave me a glass of cool water. There was a lot of laughter and a bit of applause.

When I had "recovered" myself, Patty paid me my fee for the party and told me I was free to go.

However it seemed the entertainment wasn't quite finished for the night. I was about to head to the bathroom to wash up, relieve myself and get dressed. Sue and the redhead had other ideas. They had pooled their funds and had a "dare" for me.

I enjoy a dare, especially if money is involved.

The sight of me sweaty and cum stained amused them and they asked if I would not wash up. They accompanied me to the bathroom and both held my now soft cock while I urinated. The sensation of feeling my cock as the urine flowed through seemed to amuse them both a great deal. It is long enough for two hands, and I was too tired to get another hard on at this point. They even helped me shake out the last drops.

Patty handed me all of my costumes that she had gathered up and put in a big grocery bag as well as my I.D. and keys and such. I was allowed to put on my shoes. I wondered what they had in mind.

It seems the last part of the dare was for Patty and Sue to walk me to my car while I was still naked, and for me to drive home that way. Well...the car was just outside, and it was late enough that the streets were pretty deserted. I was skeptical, but it was late and the streets seemed quiet enough. I reached in to the grocery bag and found my business cards and handed one to each of them. You never know!

Patty took the grocery bag from me. She grabbed one arm and Sue grabbed the other. As we started to head out the door a few other gals asked for business cards as well. A crowd gathered to watch us walk out. As I mentioned, my car was right out in front of the house, but the ladies held me firmly and walked me off to the left. We got to the edge of Patty's yard and then we turned to the right. Cripes! I'm stark naked and they're walking me in a slow zigzag across the lawn for any passerby to see! The crowd inside the house was hooting and laughing. I tried to get free so that I could cover myself but they were not having it.

They finally allowed me to get to my car, but not without taking turns kissing me until my dick sprung to life again. They wanted to watch me drive off naked and with a hard-on! I don't think any neighbors saw me. Luckily I made it back to the dorm without attracting the attention of any police! Once I was parked on campus I was able to pull on my pants and get inside. Call it the luck of the Irish!

12