CFNM Sojourn Ch. 01

Story Info
Lee discovers his sexuality.
2.9k words
4.45
20.9k
22
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. All characters are 18-years-old or older.

========================================

My name is Lee. My story begins in High School. Although smart and reasonably good-looking, I was immature, both physically and socially. I suffered low self-esteem, as other boys experienced growth spurts around 12 or 13, my hormones did not kick in until around my 18th birthday. As my schoolmates developed relationships, I could not talk to girls with any self-assurance. I was not charismatic - in fact, quite the opposite. In fact, making any new friends at school was not easy. I was the classic loner.

When I was a senior, puberty progressed to the point I learned to masturbate. One day when no one was home, I jerked-off in the family room. I walked through the living room to get to the kitchen for some paper towels to clean up the results. As I passed by the large front window in the living room, a woman was walking by on the sidewalk. Instead of running in to the kitchen I stopped. She glanced over and locked eyes with me but kept moving. My limp cock began to grow quickly, even though I had just shot a load. She kept walking at the same pace and continued to stare at me until she was out of sight. Feelings of fear, embarrassment, and humiliation washed over me. But my boner was like a rock. I went in the kitchen and jerked off again. The second time in less than 5 minutes. I splattered cum on the kitchen floor and then had two places to clean up. Every time I was home alone after that, I would strip and wait by the picture window. When I saw a woman walking by, I would nonchalantly pace around, looking for clothes, clearly visible to the female walking past. I made no eye-contact. It was supposed to look purely "accidental." Even though I turned so my boner wasn't visible, I knew it was dangerous. When the woman has passed, I would go in the kitchen and jerk-off. I worried that neighbors might see and tell my mother. It was even possible the woman might tell the police, or that it would get around the neighborhood that I was a pervert. But I loved doing it, so temptation won out. I shot loads of cum with this activity that year.

In the summer after graduation a friend, Greg, from school asked me to make up a foursome for a walk along the nearby beach. His girlfriend had a friend, Linda, who I was to keep company. I was tongue-tied as usual, but Linda proved to be an expert communicator. I soon found out she had left high school, gotten her GED, and was at Business College learning secretarial work. She lived in the next block, less than 100 yards from me. She was able to get me to relax and we seemed to get on well. I wanted to see her again but struggled to find the courage. At the end of the day Linda said, "I enjoyed myself Lee. Let's meet again tomorrow at that coffee shop around the corner from our neighborhood." I blushed and said I'd love to. For the rest of June, we met two or three times a week and talked. I should say she talked, but I was fascinated. Among other things, she disclosed that she was doing very well in school and planned to become an office administrator. I admired her plan and told her so. Later in the month, she told me she was sexually active. My face turned a bright red when I admitted my virginity.

Early in July, she told me that a friend of hers had seen me naked at the front window and believed that it had not been accidental. I was horrified. I had been exposed as a deviate, and Linda would be appalled, and possibly even spread the fact around, possibly even to my mother. My concern was unwarranted. It soon became obvious that this news had made me more a more interesting person to her. After she had coerced me into admitting that the exhibitionism was staged, she asked for a showing herself. I was trapped. Linda used her persuasion skills, and even though I really was conflicted, I did agree. We set a date and time when no-one else was home. I was in mental anguish awaiting the date, excitedly looking forward to the event, but also worried about all the potential consequences. As the time arrived, I was naked waiting to see if she would show up and wondering if I would even go through with it. There she was! At the corner, across the road, smiling at me. But now I had a new problem - an erection. This had happened to me when flashing previously, but I would turn away and not allow myself to be so exposed and humiliated. So, again I stood with only my naked back on display, hiding my boner from Linda. I then left the room, not looking forward to our next meeting. That happened very quickly, as she came to the door and rang the bell. I pulled on a robe to hide my hardon and opened the door. She knew I must have been hiding an erection. She asked to see it, but I turned bright red and started stuttering. She let me off the hook, and convinced me to try again, facing the window, erect, or not. She went back outside to her viewing place. As I looked across the road at her, my cock stood straight up and hard. As our eyes met, it felt as though my cock would burst through its skin. It was the most wonderful experience I had ever. After she left, with the Full Monty achieved, I shot a gigantic load of cum all over the kitchen floor.

Linda urged multiple repeats during August. She got closer to the window each time and I kept extending my naked time in front of the window. We were having coffee one afternoon and she asked, "What would you do if two people were watching you?"

"I couldn't do that," I said, turning a bright shade of red.

"I want to bring a friend with me."

"Why?"

"I think it's hot. You're hot and I want my friend to see you."

"I'm not hot," I said, unable to make eye contact.

"Lee, you are handsome, have a nice body, and a great looking cock!"

I was more embarrassed than I usually am standing naked in front of the window. I mumbled, "You really think so?"

"Yes, I do, and I want to show you off to my girlfriend. Do it for me."

I cleared my throat. "OK, I will do it for you." I immediately regretted it and thought, 'I will die of shame.'

"I'm not going to tell you beforehand. So, it will be a surprise."

I thought about it constantly. I mean that literally. I would be eating breakfast and think, "Will it be today?" Or sitting in class, feeling anxious and realizing I was worrying it might happen this afternoon. I realized I enjoyed showing myself to Linda... I was comfortable with her seeing me. It was kind of strange, but we had a relationship. We were friends. Adding a stranger ramped up my anxiety because of fear. I didn't know what the new girl would think. Would she tell anyone? Would she laugh at me? Showing my naked butt to a female stranger, while pretending to look for clothes, was vastly different from standing naked and hard in front of a girl from my school. It was dangerous and that caused the fear. But to me it was also very erotic and exciting.

Linda waited several times before she showed up with a friend. I peeked around the curtain and saw her with her friend. She was tall and athletic looking. She was also familiar to me. "Oh my God!" I realized we were in Algebra together last year. I never talked to her. Fear factor went through the roof. I was sweating and my heart rate galloped. Despite the effects of fear, my cock was fiercely pointing at the ceiling. I knew then I was going to walk out there, and I did. I could see both girls clap, as I made my appearance. I stood before them separated by the window. My dick throbbed with my heartbeat, and I felt a rush of pleasure at being seen.

Linda smiled, as her friend talked animatedly to her. She then pointed at her eyes and then her butt. The sign language was clear -- "We want to see your butt."

I turned away from the window. One of them whistled and both of them clapped. I flexed my legs to make my gluteus maximus bounce and heard them laughing. I stood facing away for a couple of minutes and then turned back around. Linda was gone!

I was a bit stunned and looked around. Not finding her, I turned back to her friend and began to wave, "goodbye."

She held up one finger. I took it to mean, "Wait a minute."

I shrugged, "What?"

She pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her boobs. So, I froze. I know I am doing some pretty wild shit, being naked in front of people, but I'm still a virgin. I had not at this point ever seen "live" tits... I mean in porn -- sure. But this was a real live girl with real live cha-chas. She wiggled her shoulders from side to side and her girls rocked back and forth. I smiled and she held both of them up with her hands. I felt the need to do something besides stare, so I clenched my ass, causing my hardon to bounce. She broke into a big smile and began playing with her nipples. They got erect and pointy. She licked her right finger and circled her left areola. I took my cock in hand and slowly stroked. She exaggeratedly sucked her left index and middle finger in and out of her mouth. I stroked a little faster. She used her two fingers to excite her right nipple even more. I stroked too fast and had a surprise orgasm.

I wanted the floor of the living room to open up and swallow me. I ran in to the kitchen. I thought, "When I can get to my room, I will never come out again."

Linda texted me later and asked me to call. I texted back I was doing some chores. I ignored her texts the rest of the weekend. On Monday I tried to convince my Mom I was sick. She took my temperature and waited (not allowing me to shake it up). When I got to school, I got another text from Linda. It said, "Meet me at the Café after school."

I texted, "Can't. Have chores."

She replied, "I will be there. Expect you too."

I decided I had to face up to what had happened. I went even though I expected her to tell me to get out of her life. I dragged my ass in to the shop like a man on the way to the gas chamber. I joined her at a table. She smiled and asked, "How was school today?"

"I know what you want to talk about and it ain't school."

"OK, just trying to ease into it."

I dreaded what was coming next. Like "get lost, loser;" or "don't ever speak to me again!"

"So, were you surprised?"

"Huh?

"

"Were you surprised when I disappeared?"

"Yes, I didn't mean to..." Linda put a finger to my mouth and made shushing noise.

"Lee, it was planned. I wanted you to see how good looking you are to other women."

"But..."

"Just listen for a few minutes, Lee."

I nodded.

"You are an attractive, healthy guy, with a good looking body. But you don't seem to realize that. I dream about being with you physically, but your lack of confidence makes me sad. I thought if you recognized how other women see you, it might change the way you feel about yourself."

"But, I mean, I came looking at her tits."

"Yes, you did, and she was thrilled that you thought she was attractive."

"I was really embarrassed. I thought maybe I grossed her out. I thought you would be angry. I thought..."

"Lee, you think too much. I just told you she liked having you ejaculate, while you admired her body. I'm glad she excited you. But I want you to see that you excited her!"

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything. But I do expect you to cum for me too."

"I will. I will anytime you want me to.

"

"Yeah, don't say that. Cause I can think of plenty of times that might shock you. So, here's what we're going to do, I want a performance tomorrow afternoon. You just do what I tell you and it will be great!"

The next afternoon she was standing just outside the window. I was in my normal undressed excited state. She beckoned me with her finger to come closer. I took a step from the center of the living room towards her. She kept motioning me closer to the window. Finally, my dick touched the glass. But she wanted me even closer. I took a half step and pushed myself flush up against the glass. She smiled and made a humping motion and pointed at me.

Thank God we live on a quiet street. I couldn't imagine what a neighbor might tell my mother if they saw me rubbing my hardon up and down on the front window. Pre-cum was painting hazy wet lines up and down the pane. I was in a delirious agony of pleasure and embarrassment. I felt an orgasm swelling and tried to stop, but Linda wouldn't let me. I realize now she wanted me to subvert all my will and display myself completely for her enjoyment. At the time I felt wondrously, frightfully, humiliated. I came harder and more copiously than I ever had in the first 18 years of my life. It seemed like it wouldn't stop. There was cum on the window (naturally), but also on the pane above where I was rubbing, the windowsill, the wall, the floor, and the rug. Linda was smiling and clapping during my "performance." She blew me a kiss and was gone.

At our next café meeting, Linda thanked me for following her instructions and said it was the "hottest" thing she had ever seen. I also found myself telling her about the rank in intensity of that orgasm. She asked if I had been masturbating after all my performances. I admitted I had. She smiled, saying that each time she had gone home to immediately relieve herself as well! When she shared that, I felt a huge bulge growing in my pants. Then she said, "Lee, I want you to jack-off while I watch you without the window between us."

I stumbled and mumbled but managed to squeak out an "OK."

The anxiety was really intense as I waited for the agreed date for my "in-person" performance. "What if I couldn't cum?" That wasn't going to be a problem. "What if I looked ugly when I was shooting cum?" I was having trouble sleeping and masturbating a lot to thoughts of embarrassment, fear, and humiliation.

The day finally arrived, and there she was walking up to the fence. I stood to face her, with a rock hard prick. But she didn't stop at the fence. She walked right up to the door, opened it, and came in. She said, "Now do it for me, while I watch, do it slowly and do not cum, until I tell you to." Then she sat down in my dad's favorite chair and slipped her hand down her front. I stroked slowly but knew I wouldn't last long. She was staring directly at my cock and masturbating herself while she watched. I was dripping pre-cum and hoping I could last a couple of minutes.

She didn't say anything for a while. Her eyes remained locked on my hard dick and her hands moved beneath her shorts. I kept stroking very slowly, trying not to pop too early. Then she moaned, "This is the hottest thing I have ever done. I am so turned on watching you stroke for me. I'm wet and..." She didn't finish the sentence. She just moaned louder and then squealed with delight. I stopped stroking and stared at her, as she orgasmed.

After she finished, she looked up at me and nodded her head, which made me unload right there in the living room on the rug. She laughed with pleasure and said, "We will do this again." Then she stood up and walked out the door.

I stood there for a while, shaking with intense pleasure and pride. I was conscious that even though I had still not kissed a girl, or even touched intimately, I had performed one of the most intimate acts a guy can do. Linda obviously took immense pleasure in it too.

Guys talk among themselves of their sexual exploits, but I never would tell anyone. However, some years later, I realized this moment was when I had begun a life that involved being sexually submissive, being humiliated and being a tool for others to play with. I was unaware of this at the time. I don't know how long I stood there, cum oozing through my fingers, in paradise, unaware of where this was going.