CFNM Sojourn Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee becomes Linda's CFNM man in residence.
2.4k words
4.54
16.6k
14
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of my first experience with CFNM and Linda, I was looking forward to further naked exposures and masturbation with Linda watching. However, progress was slowed from circumstances. First, Linda finished her secretarial course and got a fantastic job. This made it impossible to repeat these "showings" during the week. Unfortunately, I was not alone at home over the weekend, even though I had decided to attend college locally. I needed to work a year, to accumulate some funds to tide me through my first year at college. Linda and I saw each other at least weekly during this time. We used the coffee shop since it was convenient to both our places of work. It became clear very quickly that long chats weren't enough. One lunch Linda said she wanted some special creamer for her coffee. I was told to go to the restroom and jerk-off in my hand.

"Don't clean up. Just pull up your pants and bring me the cum," she said. It was incredibly embarrassing to walk to the restroom with a boner pushing its way up. But I got there and stroked about 3 times before I gushed into my hand. A bit spilled on my pants and the floor, but I didn't tidy up. I got my pants back up and rushed back to the table. "Put half in mine and half in yours and don't spill any," she laughingly commanded. Naturally, I complied, and we sipped our coffee silently. I was still hard and so embarrassed, I felt like I had a fever. I politely asked if I could clean the cum off my pants. "Let it dry. Then the rest of the day you will be reminded of what you did," she teased. It was really unlikely I would need a dry reminder, since my hard cock was still leaking pre-cum. We both wanted more. Linda decided we would plan an activity for lunch a couple of times a month.

The following week we went on our first real date. We planned to have dinner at an Italian restaurant and then go to a movie. After we were seated at our table, we ordered some pizza. Linda was unusually quiet and looked like she was thinking about something. I felt like a puppy because I was happy to just be sitting there with her. Finally, she told me her parents had moved away and she was staying with a friend temporarily. She also said she had gotten a surprise promotion at work and was considering getting her own apartment. I was happy for her. She had wanted to move out from her parents and be an "adult" and now she had the chance. "Now we will have a place to play," she smiled. I felt her foot against my cock, which immediately became hard. "Open your pants and pull out your boner," she demanded. I looked around with fear in my eyes. "There's a tablecloth Lee, you big dummy. Nobody will see." I loosened my belt and unzipped. It was a struggle, but I finally got my erection out of the pee slot in my underwear. Linda was rubbing my cock with her bare feet and I was almost immediately wet. The freak-out factor was down a couple of notches when the server appeared with our pizza. Linda started chatting with her, while her foot slid up and down my manhood. She continued to delay the server, while I tried to eat some pizza, but her foot never stopped. After what seemed like two hours the server moved away. Linda turned to me and with an evil smile said, "Now this time don't cum until I tell you to."

I thought about having cummed that time in my living room with her, but without her permission. "I'll try," I gulped. Linda talked about how much she enjoyed seeing me naked and she wanted to see "more" of me. I kept eating pizza. She kept stroking me with her foot. I managed to keep eating, but I had to keep thinking about mundane things like washing dishes or cutting grass to stave off ejaculation. My mind was elsewhere when I realized she had asked me a question. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you," I responded.

Linda repeated herself, "How much do you like being naked in front of me?" I couldn't respond right away because I didn't want to tell her how much it meant to me. She pushed the question by saying, "I love seeing you naked and watching you jack-off. How do you feel?"

Three things happened. I came hard, my eyes got misty, and I replied, "I love you."

Linda's face was blank. She could have won a bet at the World Series of Poker with that look. I looked down with fear. Had I blown this relationship out of the water with my confession of love? Would she never speak to me again? It seemed like minutes passed and she said, "Zip up, pay the server, and let's go." When we got to her car, she told me, "We're going over to my friend's apartment. She's out for the evening. You drive." I got behind the wheel and kept my eyes on the road. I thought if I don't look at her, she won't tell me goodbye. We got to the apartment in a few minutes. Once inside she told me strip naked and get hard, while she went to the restroom. I striped down and was immediately hard, even though I thought she was going to tell me to get lost.

When she came out of the bathroom, she said, "I'm disappointed you came before I told you to. I'm going to spank you as punishment. Lay across my knee." I was relieved she hadn't thrown me out but frightened at the prospect of being spanked. My cock on the other hand was thrilled at the situation. As I laid across her lap, by boner slid up her left thigh. My balls were hanging between her legs. SLAP! Her hand came down on my ass cheeks. SLAP! ...again, before I could gasp. She wasn't playing around. These hits were hard. SLAP! My ass was burning, and my cock was drooling. SLAP! SLAP! ... again, and again. I lost count. "Sit still, you big baby!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I pushed myself forward. My cock went down under her thigh. As I moved off the right leg my upper body tilted towards the floor. Linda reached between my legs and grabbed my balls, "Oh no you don't. You're not getting away." I pushed off the floor and recentered myself. She maintained the grip on my balls with her right hand and punished my ass with her left. I was rocking back and forth as the abuse continued... and then I came. I'm not sure where it all came from, but it was all over my chest, her left thigh, and the floor. I collapsed where I lay. Linda scooped some cum off the underside of her leg and gently rubbed it on my bottom. "There, there... I knew you loved me. I love being with you and I may love you in the future. But for now, I want you to move in with me. Don't say anything. Just nod your head." I did.

I told my parents I had found a roommate in an apartment closer to work. They wanted to meet "him," and I said we would stop by sometime. I packed up my stuff and drove away. Linda had decided that with her promotion and raise she could afford her own place if I made a small contribution from my pay. I was in heaven. I would be living with the woman who was my heart's desire. And while she didn't love me fully yet, I hoped she would someday. When I got to the apartment, Linda was there but the place was empty. We sat on the floor waiting for her older brother to bring some furniture and she told me what her expectations were. "I've been reading about CFNM." I nodded my head. I had jerked-off many times looking at CFNM porn. "I want you to be my full-time CFNM man. When you are at home, you will be naked all the time. You will not jerk-off without my permission. Do you have any questions?"

I said, "full-time?"

She responded quickly, "Yes, 24/7 when we are home. I don't want there to be any legal repercussions with the neighbors, so don't wander around outside, unless I ask you to. So, the first thing you do when you come in the door is strip naked. The last thing you do before you walk out the door is get dressed. Is that clear enough?"

I wanted to show her that I would do as she asked, so I said, "Should I take off my clothes now?"

"No silly, my brother, Keith, will be here any minute with some furniture. But as soon as he leaves, yes!"

We settled into a routine quickly. There was a small "coat closet" by the front door. That's where I kept my clothes, making it easier to dress and undress immediately. I slept on the sofa, which was comfortable. At home I walked around with a hard-on a lot, but I got comfortable with it. Linda continued to admire my junk and randomly touch me all over. A couple of times each evening she would sit on the sofa and watch me jerk-off. The Saturday morning after we moved in, she told me to put on shorts and a T-shirt, she specified "no underwear." We walked hand-in-hand over to a park near the apartment. She had a specific location in mind and led me directly to it. There was a bench just off the walkway in front of a thick wall of azaleas, facing a semi-circle of shrubbery. The inverted, U-shaped bushes created a visual barrier that prevented people coming down the walkway from seeing anyone standing across from the bench, until they were in front of the bench. In the center of this thick hedge was a stone pedestal about three feet across and three feet high. There had been a life-size statue on it at some point. "Go over there and strip everything off. When I motion to you, bring me all your clothes. Then go back and stroke yourself to get hard. Do NOT cum until I tell you to."

"Yes Ma'am." After I was naked, I didn't have to stroke myself... I was immediately hard.

Linda gave me the come here sign and I ran over and handed all my clothing to her. I turned to go back to the safety of the bushes, "Walk!" she said. I slowed down, daring not to look left or right as I crossed the walkway. Back safe in the inverted U-shaped cover, I turned. She used her fingers to make an up motion, so I climbed up on the pedestal. Then she used her wrist to make a jerking motion and I began slowly stroking myself. Pre-cum came quickly and my hand slid up and down the length of me with ease. We maintained eye contact, while I jerked in front of God, the birds and bees, and anyone who happened to walk in front of the bench. After a half hour or so, she stood and said, "Put your hands on your hips and stay put... DO NOT MOVE."

I didn't know what was going on, but I stopped stroking and put a hand on each hip. She spoke to someone off to her right, "Hi, how are you today? I need to let you know; I'm doing some sketching of a nude. Is that a problem?" I panicked and thought about running. Instead, I did what I was told and went rigid. I couldn't hear the reply, but she held up a sketch pad and pretended to draw. A couple in their 30's came into view. They stopped and stared at me. My cock dripped some more pre-cum.

"Isn't it unusual for an artist to render a nude with an erection," the man asked, frowning.

"Yes," Beth replied.

The female said, "I like the idea. He's cute, but he looks scared to death."

Linda replied, "It's his first time and I think he's embarrassed." Linda continued to make small talk for a minute or so and then the guy wanted to leave. Linda pointed off to the left at something saying "Don't miss that garden. It's lovely."

I heard two voices say, "Thanks" and then it was quiet. I took a breath and looked at Linda. She motioned for me to resume jerking-off. I seized my still drippy dick and began stoking again. Another 15 minutes passed, and she signaled for me to get down and mouthed the words "Hide" I dropped behind the pedestal and sat on a clean, dry towel that had been left there. In a few moments, she said, "Are you enjoying your walk?"

Several children answered in unison, "YES."

"Good, you should stay on the sidewalk. The grass is very wet over by those bushes."

An adult voice responded, "Thanks for the warning. Listen to the lady and stay on the sidewalk."

Children's voices responded, "Yes Miss Walker."

In a very short time the children's voices faded away. Linda said, "Lee, Back to work." I climbed up and worked on getting hard again. As I watched her watching me, I realized she had carefully planned for every possibility. She put the towel there. She wasn't being reckless. She knew I could hide but didn't tell me because she wanted me to be scared, excited, and to feed my exhibitionism. Recognizing I could put all my trust in her almost made me cum on the spot, but I wasn't going to make that mistake again. We played this game for a couple of hours. People came and went, some stayed and stared at me for a while, others hustled along quickly, she watched, I played with myself. Stroked myself fast and slow and in between. I fondled my balls and she clapped. I slapped by ass and she cheered. But mostly I just stroked slowly and carefully to avoid an early finish. Finally, she threw both hands in to the air and said "Now!" I threw my hands up into the air and shot rope after rope of copious sperm wads without touching my cock again.

When I was dressed again and we were walking home, she said, "You've made me a very happy woman." My heart glowed.