CFNM Train Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Mahesh is pushed into a deeper hole, naked.
1k words
4.29
6.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

At exactly 11 PM, the TTE came in. Mahesh was still wide awake. The thought that, by the end of his train journey, 1 Lakh of his hard-earned money would be gone forever was daunting on him. He had to do a better job of massaging her feet. The simplest thing to do was to check YouTube videos on massaging. However, he couldn't do that since his phone was locked away. The thought of searching how to give foot massage to a complete stranger while in his underwear was humiliating. But, he had no choice. He had to get his clothes back. And his ids. And, he knew, looking at Kalpana's body, that he could never take her in a physical fight. And, inspite of all this, he still sent sideways glances at her open legs which further disgusted him.

The TTE, Chitra was taken aback. She was a 40-year old woman. Over 16 years as TTE, she had dealt with all sorts of offenders. Ticketless travellers were very common here and most of the ticket less travellers, were clad in just dirty lungis. Many of them had tried to flash her, thinking it would somehow scare her into not doing her job. She had physically dragged them and thrown them out of trains right into the RPF. There was one particular station in which the RPF chief was an old female friend which she favoured. However, most of those incidents happened in general compartments. Here, she was shocked to see this man, clad only in his underwear that too in an AC compartment.

"Well, well well, What do we have here?" She asked with a sing-song voice which woke up Kalpana. Kalpana rummaged into her handbag for her tickets. Mahesh, watching, realised with horror that his ticket was in his pant pocket as well.

"Let's just say he is getting punished."

Chitra sat on his berth. "Wait a minute. Did he try to molest you?"

Kalpana laughed out loud. "If he had, he wouldn't be wearing underwear either." She handed her ticket to Chitra. Chitra smiled as she thought of how she could torment this hapless buffoon. She turned to him.

"Anyway, I need to see your ticket."

Mahesh turned to Kalpana. "Madam, can I have my tickets. They are in my pants."

"You should have thought about it before you did such a bad job."

Mahesh fell at her feet. Chitra, watching it, laughed her head off. "If you don't give me the tickets, you have to pay the fine or get down at the next station. With only your luggage."

Mahesh pleaded and pleaded with Kalpana. Kalpana finally relented. "I will pay the fine of 1500 Rs. But, only if you agree to return 3000 Rs for it. That brings your tally up to 53000."

"What tally?" Chitra asked, curious.

Kalpana explained. Chitra's eyes widened. "Can I get a piece of this?"

Kalpna smiled. "Why not?"

She turned to Mahesh. "Little boy. You will massage Chitra's feet as well. Same conditions. If you don't do a satisfactory job, you will be fine Rs.50,000."

Mahesh groaned. He was already tearing up. "Please, at least tell me what am I doing wrong."

Kalpana opened a video and showed it to him. Mahesh looked at it and then kissed her feet and thanked her her generosity. He turned to Chitra. Chitra, however, raised her hand. "Not now, little boy. I will finish my rounds and come. I will allow you to do it, then. For now, kiss my feet and thank me for this privilege."

Mahesh kissed her foot. "Thank you, madam, for the privilege of massaging your feet."

"2000 Rs fine. Do it properly." Came Chitra's command.

Mahesh looked confused at both of them. He kissed both her feet.

"Thank you, madam, for the privilege of massaging your feet."

"Try again. 4000 Rs fine."

Mahesh could not understand. He realised that he was now in the hole for 57,000 Rs. He begged them. "Please." He pleaded. "Just tell me what you want."

"6000 Rs fine." Three more attempts, fine increased upto 12,000 bringing his total fine to 65,000 and he clutched Chitra's feet in desperation. "Please, please. Stop." He begged while both women stared at him mercilessly.

Eventually, realising what Chitra wanted, he started.

"Thank" - kissed left foot - "you" - kissed right foot - "madam" - kissed left foot - "for" - kissed right foot - "the" - kissed left foot - "privilege" - kissed right foot - "of" - kissed left foot - "massaging" - kissed right foot - "your" - kissed left foot - "feet".

And then, Chitra gave the death blow.

"Hmph! Finally. Can't believe you wasted both our time like that. You need to be punished to ensure that you won't do it in future. It looks like you have a lot of money, so fining you is not working. There is only one other option. Hand your undies."

Kalpana laughed hysterically. She had been planning to divest him of his undies herself. When it happened on its own, she couldn't control her laughter. Mahesh stared at Chitra in disbelief.

"Hand it over. Or, I take it off myself and throw you out in the next station. You can take your chances in court as a sexual offender."

Mahesh stood up, The threat worked. He knew Chitra was ruthless enough to carry out her threat. And so, it happened. In front of two women, one slightly older than him and the other quite older than him, he was divesting himself of the last item of clothing he had. He hooked his thumbs into his underwear. It took only two seconds to pull it down but it felt like an hour. When it came down, the two women whistled. Kalpana had 21 sexual partners in her life. And yet, she had never seen one this big. This man was gigantic. It was the biggest she had seen, by a wide margin. Chitra, born earlier and older-fashioned had had an arranged marriage and she knew that this specimen she was seeing in front of her was thrice the size of her husband's. God! This was not even a Python, It was an Anaconda.

Mahesh, however, hardly recognised the looks of admiration. He was far too miserable. Chitra regained her composure, picked up his underwear and left. Leaving him naked, on the floor and at the mercy of his superior female co-passenger who just smiled at his predicament.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers