Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 01

Story Info
Ramesh is humiliated by his master's daughter.
1.3k words
4.11
12.5k
10

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh had always been a brilliant student. His circumstances had left him with no option. Born into a poor family of bonded labourers in a remote rural village in India, his parents had given him away at the age of 5 to the Zamindar as part payment towards their debt. Ramesh was taken into the Zamindar household's large retinue of servants. Even from a young age, Ramesh showed great promise, doing all his duties diligently. The Zamindar was not typically kind, but something about the boy's intelligence at such a young age suggested that he was wasted as a mere servant. The Zamindar had a daughter of the same age, and he felt the boy would be more useful helping with her studies. So, Ramesh ended up going to the same private school as the Zamindar's daughter.

Damayanti, the Zamindar's daughter, was a typical spoilt rich brat. While she had treated Ramesh like a friend in her younger age, she became more conscious of the class difference between them as they started going to college. She realised that she could bully Ramesh into doing her assignments, homework, journals etc while she went partying with her friends. Ramesh was used to obeying all commands of his master's household, so he meekly accepted the extra workload. The college laid more emphasis on group assignments and essay writing and graded students on their work output through the year rather than just on exams. And thus, Ramesh ended up ensuring Damayanti's grades never slipped. The Zamindar was proud of his decision to assign the boy to help his daughter in her studies.

Once they graduated, both gave entrance exams for MBA. Since there was no scope for Ramesh to be her proxy exam writer, the difference in their results was stark. Ramesh ended up as a 100-percentile topper with interview calls from all the top IIMs while Damayanti had to settle for a paid seat in one of the local colleges.

The Zamindar was furious with Damayanti, and gave her an earful. "You aren't even fit to compete with a servant boy, how will you manage our estate in future?", he thundered.

Damayanti was furious with Ramesh for exposing her lackadaisical nature to her father. She knew Ramesh was a quiet, shy kid despite his bookish intelligence, so she decided to 'expose' him in a different way.

The Zamindar had gifted Ramesh a new phone for his new college admission. Damayanti took the phone when Ramesh was not around, and clicked a few nudes of herself. The next day, she pretended to borrow his phone to click a selfie, swiped through the pics and exclaimed, "You pervert! why do you have my nude pics in your phone? We took your sorry ass in, fed you, clothed you and schooled you, and is this how you respond?"

Ramesh was shocked. He had no clue how her nude pics ended up on his phone. He was terrified of the Zamindar 's wrath if he found out. He pleaded with Damayanti, "I am extremely sorry Damu Akka. I will delete all the pics, but please, please don't tell Zamindar Aiyya." And Damayanti knew that her father's reputation would ensure Ramesh would do anything to ensure he didn't find out.

Damayanti pretended to think about it, while letting Ramesh fret and plead. She already had planned her moves. She said, "Ok, I will not tell my father. But on one condition. Since you have seen me naked, it is only fair that I get to see you naked too. So, take off all your clothes." Ramesh was shocked. He never expected that the sweet girl that he had looked upon like an elder sister was a mean bitch. He hesitated.

SLAP! SLAP! Two hard slaps landed on his face and his cheeks reddened. "And you better get used to obeying me, or I will have you whipped like the brick factory workers." Ramesh had grown up seeing poor bonded labourers being tied up and whipped when they didn't finish their work quota for the day. And he definitely did not want to get whipped.

So, he quickly removed his shirt, banian and trousers. He was standing, in his briefs, in Damayanti's room, his hands folded, pleading with her.

SLAP! One more tight one landed on his face, as Damayanti said, "Did I tell you to stop?"

He reluctantly removed his underwear, and he was standing before her stark naked. His penis had become hard, and was standing fully erect, despite (or maybe because) of his embarrassment. He tried covering himself with his hands, out of sheer embarrassment.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Hands behind your back, folded at right angle," Damayanti ordered.

The tone of her voice conveyed that she meant business. Ramesh realized that he better obey, or he will be subjected to more punishment. Damayanti had always been physically stronger and taller than him, having grown up with good nutritious food. He was a skinny guy, his meals usually from the kitchen leftovers in the servants' quarters. She had also been trained in martial arts, while he didn't know much beyond covering his head when he was being bullied and hit.

"Yes Akka. Sorry," he said as he folded his hands behind his back.

Damayanti looked at him, secretly admiring the size of his cock. She had had a few boyfriends in college, and none of them measured up to this skinny guy. Who would've thought? She had originally planned to simply embarrass him for a day, but the more she looked at the engorged penis, she decided to extend his suffering.

"You shall be my slave for the next one month before you leave for college. That is your punishment," Damayanti said, in a stern voice.

"But Akka, I said I am sorry, please don't do this," he pleaded again.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Slaves don't speak without permission. And no more Akka business. I am not your sister. I am your Domina, and you are my slave. You shall address me as Domina or Mistress. Understood?"

Ramesh meekly nodded, "Yes, Akk... sorry, Yes, Domina."

She proceeded to click photos of him in the nude. She wanted him fully under her control, and the photos were a way to ensure that. "You get any funny ideas, and these photos go straight on the internet."

Now, let me lay down the rules.

"You shall not stand in front of me, without permission. You shall always kneel. When I call you, you won't walk, but crawl on all fours. You shall kiss both my feet when you approach and then wait for my orders. You shall not speak to me unless I give you permission. You will continue to do all my household work, that includes cleaning the house, doing my laundry and cooking for me. Outside of this room, you can wear clothes. Once you step in here, all your clothes go off. You shall be rewarded with food and drink if I am pleased with your behaviour, but you will go hungry if you mess up any instructions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Good, now crawl over here and lick my feet."

Ramesh meekly crawled to her, bowed down before her and licked her feet. Damayanti sat back, enjoying the sight of this naked man bowing to her demands, as she relaxed. She felt strangely excited.

Ramesh was also feeling excited. He never knew this submissive side of him. But as he bent down to lick his Domina's feet, he had a rock like hard-on.

After an hour of licking, she gave him permission to wear clothes and go back to his room. As soon as he reached his room, he stripped off again and masturbated, fantasizing about his Mistress. He dumped the biggest load he had in months.

***************************

(To be continued)