CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More Ch. 02

Story Info
Interrupted while my aunt comforts me & my cock saves a life.
9.3k words
4.7
27k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 12/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Matt. I was lying in bed at 10am on a Sunday. Staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. The memory of what had happened two nights ago still playing out in my mind as I closed my eyes in regret.

How did it happen? Why did my neighbor do that to me? Why did my aunt let her do it? Would Sam ever get over what happened?

I had messaged my best friend Sam a few times and tried to call her. No responses so far.

To clear my head, I went for a run and afterwards, while walking home I passed the house of my next door neighbor Justine Jones. The woman who humiliated me mercilessly on the Friday night in front of my aunt and best friend, waved at me while smiling from her porch to get my attention.

I looked at her with confusion in response to her seemingly nonchalant gesture towards me. She stopped waving and proceeded to hold one finger up in the air, she made little circles with it. Turning clockwise while flexing it slightly from straight to contracted. As if she was stroking something.

My eyes widened and my mouth became slightly agape as I realized she was making the movements she’d performed the other night in the sauna as she had quickly pushed that exact same finger into my asshole without my permission and triggered my humiliating orgasm. She nodded her head and her smile widened at my shocked reaction.

I quickly cast my eyes down to the ground and shuddered slightly. I picked up the pace of my walk to hurry back home and escape her, unable to look back at her. I felt further ashamed as my cock started reacting on its own, the shaft hardened as I recalled the pleasure and horror of that night. I disappeared to my bedroom immediately, shut the door and stood still as a mixture of anxiety and temptation took over me.

I stripped off my clothes and I stared into the mirror as I remembered our naked bodies in the sauna that night. My cock was now hard as a rock, 8 and half inches of my manhood stared back at me. I couldn’t help myself as I started to jack off, recalling the humiliation and feeling of being naked in front of all those women I’d cared about in different ways.

In less than a minute an orgasm ripped through my body and I blasted ropes of cum out, shamelessly coating the mirror of my wardrobe with semen. It was a powerful orgasm and I suddenly felt very weak in my knees. I sat on the edge of my bed in a state of confusion over this entire experience.

A few minutes later, I heard the front door of the house open and a voice call out. I quickly grabbed some fresh clothes and threw them on – just shorts and a t-shirt. I didn’t bother with underwear as I was in a rush and headed downstairs to check who had arrived.

Stepping down the staircase I found my beautiful aunt Carol in the kitchen. She was wearing black sandals, white short shorts, and a surprisingly low cut black blouse that fitted perfectly with her brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Her outfit showed off the great curves of her body and were well-proportioned to her 5’4” frame.

She smiled at me and said “Hey Matt” but I immediately cast my eyes down to the floor, unable to find my words. Finally I responded “Hi Aunt Carol.”

There was an awkward silence and my breathing became a bit heavy as my heart raced, wondering what she might say or I should say.

Finally she broke the pause, “Matt, your mom told me you’ve been acting a bit down the last couple of days. A bit strange. Ever since Friday night?”

“Yeah…” I responded sheepishly. “A bit.”

“Okay. Well, obviously I can imagine it’s connected to what happened that night in the sauna. I came around today to talk to you about it…” she said slowly and kindly.

I nodded slowly, still unable to look her in the eyes.

“Matt… firstly, I want to say, I think I was a bit drunk that night. That’s not an excuse for what happened but… for me, it was all a bit of a blur. And I don’t think I realized how traumatic it might’ve been for you…” my aunt explained.

I closed my eyes as she said it. The word “traumatic” pulsed through my head as I felt it replay.

My aunt continued, “Justine. Ahem, Ms Jones, was way out of line and I shouldn’t have let any of that happen. I let you down Matt and I’m sorry.”

I still didn’t know what to say. My aunt hesitated for a moment and asked an important question, “Matty… that wasn’t… that wasn’t your first sexual experience, was it? I mean… after seeing that cock of yours, I just assumed you’ve been banging that girl Sam… right?”

Slowly I shook my head as she asked the final question. I responded weakly “No Aunt Carol. Sam and I are just friends… I mean, we were at least. I haven’t heard from her since Friday.” My aunt showed a look of concern at this point and I added “And… yes, that was, uh, technically my first sexual experience…”

Shock swept over her face, “Oh Matt. My god, I’m so sorry. I…” Aunt Carol spoke in dismay. She closed her eyes in regret and held a hand to her forehead.

She continued, “Matt. Listen. I’m going to help you fix things with Sam, okay? This is my fault and I take responsibility. And… It's important that you move past what happened the other night. That you don’t fixate on it.”

I finally looked up at my aunt as she made this pledge to help me. Relief came over me as I began to feel I had her proper support.

My aunt explained further, “Seriously Matt. It’s really important you’re comfortable around women. And that you’re comfortable with your body okay?”

She walked up to me slowly and opened her arms to give me a hug. I was still a bit frozen but I smiled at her meekly and she took that as a sign that I was willing. Her arms wrapped around me and I hugged her back; enjoying the warmth of her body against me and smelling her perfume. The hug was comforting and loving. But I also sensed something else, a kind of tension between us.

Of course, she was my aunt but just two nights ago she saw me naked, sweaty and with my massive manhood out in front of her. Not just that but she watched me erupt and spew copious amounts of my semen in front of her. Things had clearly changed between us in some way.

As I thought about this, I felt her breathe in deeply and her chest and breasts expanded against my chest. The hug was lingering for quite a while. My appendage started to respond automatically, unfurling as blood rushed towards it. I regretted not having put on new underwear, my summer shorts were quite loose.

“Matty, you realize… it’s a gift right? You have a beautiful gift between your legs. 99% of men would kill for a weapon like that”, she consoled me but her choice of words had an effect and further excited me. I felt myself shudder slightly and my cock continued to lengthen out and harden.

Finally my aunt pulled back a bit, but only with her upper body. Her hands now rested on my biceps, she held them a bit tightly, as if feeling me. Her lower body, her pelvis, was still up against me as I looked down at her shorter height to mine. She smiled warmly, her eyes dropped downwards slightly as she bit her lower lip.

My cock couldn’t help itself, it hardened more and at least 6 or 7 inches of half mast meat began pressing against her abdomen. My package was warm and I could feel heat coming from her as well. She blushed.

“Well, I can see the experience didn’t make you shy at least…” she said coyly.

I looked down at her chest, towards the cleavage of her black blouse. Her breasts looked incredible from this angle and I could see a matching black bra.

“I have an idea of something we can do Matt. I think it will help you. But let’s go up to your room for some privacy. Okay?” she suggested.

I just nodded quietly and she smiled back before peeling away from me. She took my hand and led me up the stairs back to my bedroom. We entered my room and she sat me down on the bed while she continued to stand.

“Now…” she began to explain matter-of-factly, “I think in light of what you told me today, it’s imperative that we make sure you’re comfortable with women. Especially being naked around them and being around women who are also naked.”

I was curious where this was going and started to become even more excited. My cock had not really cooled down yet and it was continuing to swell. I could feel it pressing against my shorts.

“Matt, I know it might seem a bit weird because I’m your aunt. But this really is important. Okay?” she said while looking down at me, placing her hands on either side of my face and neck. I just nodded at her in agreement, awaiting further instruction.

She smiled and then made it clear “Okay good. Now, how about you show me that wonderful gift of yours again?”

I gulped and hesitated for a moment before proceeding to stand up and lift up my t-shirt. After revealing my toned body, lean from my running habits, she whistled and smiled again.

“Don’t keep a girl waiting, Mathew.” She added as she stepped around me and sat down on the edge of the bed. She crossed her legs and I looked at her firm thighs as I felt my cock strain against my shorts. I saw her gaze settle down towards my crotch in anticipation.

I placed my thumbs around the waist of my shorts and I was about to pull them down when she stopped me.

“Wait. Can I?” she asked politely while staring up at me.

I gulped again and nodded. My aunt Carol licked her lips and reached out her hands. Grabbing the waistband on either side of my shorts and slowly peeling them down.

As my thick manhood was gradually unveiled I watched my aunt’s face. I could see the raw desire as her eyes were fixed on the base of penis, slowly the first inches became visible. I could feel now that I was almost completely erect. All 8 and a half inches of cock had filled out as blood pumped towards my groin.

She licked her lips again as my shorts passed the 5 inches mark and I saw her smile while my penis strained against the waistband, still being pulled down towards the ground.

Finally I felt the fabric of my shorts brush towards the tip of my meat and begin to crest over the head of my cock. I watched her sit up slightly and peer over the edge of the waistband as she eagerly awaited the full reveal of my enormous dick.

And then, suddenly, before I realized what was happening, as the waistband snapped over the end of my cock; the veiny monster sprung free and flew up towards my aunt’s adoring face. I hadn’t realized just how close she had gotten and I was mortified to see – and feel – my huge rod of meat slap her on the chin and roughly roll across her cheek, as if I had slapped her intentionally, almost touching her thick lips. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she pulled back instinctively.

My aunt was a bit flustered but she regained her composure quickly and laughed lightly.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry auntie Carol” I apologized quickly.

She continued laughing, “Don’t apologize Matt. If you poke the bear you need to be ready to be poked back!”, I laughed nervously at her quip and then she added “You can poke me anytime”. My eyes widened at this extra comment.

A slight smear of my precum was left on her face which she wiped away with a finger and then instinctively licked the rest off her lips with her tongue. A large drop of precum still sat on the tip of my penis and looked like it could start to dribble off any moment.

“Looks like you’re pretty excited huh.” She said, now sitting back with her hands on her thighs again.

“I guess so yeah.” I responded, unsure of what to say.

“I’m a bit excited too to be honest.” she added while biting her lip, her gaze still resting at eye level with my groin. I noticed her breathing had slowed down and become deeper.

“Really?” I said stupidly.

“Yeah… Here... Let me show you.” she said in a lower sultry voice.

My aunt stood up and stepped closer to me as she unzipped her white shorts and peeled them down a bit. I was surprised to see she had frilly red panties on. And that she also seemed bare of any pubic hair.

She took my right hand and guided it down towards her crotch. Gently she pushed my fingers towards her pussy and I trembled as I felt it. Very warm and very wet. She moaned and half-gasped again. Falling forward slightly as she put her hands against my chest and shoulder to brace herself. I could smell her perfume and it was intoxicating.

Out of instinct, I let my fingers explore around and massage the lips of her pussy. Her right hand began to snake down my chest and towards my abdomen.

“This is so wrong…” she said. “I’m going to hell… Jesus christ.”

I felt her hand reach the base of my cock and two of her fingers slowly slid up both sides of my now rock hard shaft. As they reached halfway up I felt the rest of her hand wrap around me and very slowly begin pumping.

“You like that Mattie? You like that you fucking stud?” she said with a bit of roughness.

I gulped at the change in her personality and nodded back. As I continued to probe her pussy with my fingers she reacted and flinched as well. Suddenly she doubled over as I touched her more and I watched as she bent over and brought her mouth down towards the head of cock.

I looked downwards and saw her mess of hair blocking my view before feeling a warm breath exhale over the skin of my engorged penis. All of a sudden, I felt a wet texture begin making a circle around the edges of the head of my cock. She flicked her tongue over the slit of my penis quickly which caused me to shudder.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. The reality of feeling my beautiful aunt lust for me and wrap her mouth around my dick was too much to bear. I felt the orgasm beginning to build again. My release earlier was clearly not enough to satiate me and these exhibitionist experiences were clearly triggering some kind of fantasy for me.

But then my aunt and I both snapped out of the daydream we were in as we heard a sound from downstairs. We looked at each other in surprise.

“Oh shit” I said as I remembered something important, “Gabriela... the maid! It’s cleaning day!” I said in a hushed tone to my aunt. A small panic appeared on my aunt’s face.

“Mr Mathew? Are you home? It’s Gabriela!” I heard our Mexican cleaning lady call up to us, “I’m here to clean and do the laundry.” she added.

I could already hear the creaking of the staircase and footsteps. Realising she’d arrive in just a few seconds I quickly pushed my aunt towards the built in wardrobe. My cum was still plastered over the mirror side of it.

With only a couple of seconds to spare, I glanced around the room and tried to think of what to do exactly.

I decided to keep it simple and just jump into my bed, pulling the blankets up over me and pretending to be asleep. I was still buck naked of course but there was no time to change that fact.

There was a soft knock at the door of the bedroom as it slowly opened, “Mr Mathew?” Gabriela asked inquisitively as she entered the room.

“Oh. He’s asleep.” She muttered to herself upon seeing me in the bed.

I laid on my back either the blanket covering up to my chest while I kept my eyes closed and did my best to feign sleep. I imagined Gabriela in my mind’s eye as she quietly entered the room and sat down on the side of the bed.

At around 45 years of age, Gabriela was a gorgeous and buxom mature woman who had been our maid for many years. She’d known me since I was just a few years old and taken care of me during that time. I could even remember her bathing me as a child.

She was your quintessential Mexican woman, large full breasts and juicy butt to balance it out. Her jet black hair and natural tan were always paired with her dark red lipstick and nails. Like my aunt, she was around just 5 feet tall and she had filled many of my fantasies while growing up.

“So peaceful. He’s all grown up.” she said in a quiet tone to herself.

She continued, “Such a handsome boy. I wonder if you’re like your father…” she added, causing a moment of confusion in my mind.

I then felt her hand lightly touch my bare shoulder and begin rubbing me to gently wake me up. “Mr Mathew? It’s Gabriela. Time to wake up… I need to do the laundry.”

I decided to continue pretending to be asleep as I hoped she would give up and give me privacy to change clothes and deal with my aunt in some way.

But Gabriela continued to insist. “Mathew honey, I need to wash your bed sheets too…” she added.

Again, I continued pretending to be asleep. But she seemed to get a bit more forceful as she tried to wake me. I heard her sigh lightly and it seemed that she was about to give up thankfully.

“Hmmm… I guess I’ll have to find another way to wake you then…” the maid thought out loud.

I started wondering what she meant by that but, unfortunately, my speculation was short lived as I discovered her meaning soon after when I felt the blankets covering me suddenly get pulled off my body and off the bed itself in one big yank.

“Ta da!” Gabriela said cheerfully and then added “Rise and shine–” but her words faded out at the end. She was expecting me to be woken up by the change in temperature and removal of my comfortable duvet.

Of course, instead, she discovered what was underneath the covers. And this now meant that my nude adult body was on complete display to my childhood maid.

Including the still extremely well pumped up sausage that laid between my legs at the moment. I was no longer fully erect but I could tell without looking that it was sitting at around 7 inches long right now and still oozing precum.

“Dios mio…” I heard her gasp in Spanish. By now my experiences with women were telling me what this type of reaction usually meant and my cock twitched, growing another half inch.

I was still shocked by what she’d done but I also knew I had to continue the facade of sleeping. So I pretended to be slowly woken up by what had happened and act confused. “Gabriela? Is that you?” I said while yawning slightly and stretching my legs out.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw her standing at the end of the bed holding the blanket still in her arms while staring down at my crotch. As I looked at her she finally broke her stare and looked towards me.

“Mr Matthew. I… I didn’t… you are…” she seemed to struggle with her words slightly.

“I’m what? Sorry?” I said nonchalantly and feigned confusion.

“Mathew… Young man, you are naked…” she finally said.

“Oh” I said while propping myself up on my elbows and glancing down at my impressive asset. “So I am.”

I looked over Gabriela as well, noting her outfit. She was wearing a mix of practical and non-practical pieces. She a low cut black top that was quite loose and I could see the hint of pink bra straps. Below that she wore bright green yoga pants that clung tightly to her skin and ended around the calves. Finally I could see she was wearing pink heels which gave her body a tilt and propped her fine juicy central American ass up in the air.

“I suppose you want the blanket back…” she started to say slowly. Apparently in a bit of a daze.

I interjected with some logic, “Well I think you said you needed to do the laundry. Didn’t you? You want to wash the sheets, right?”

“Si…” she said simply. Still a bit dazed. Her gaze had drifted back towards my lower body.

I glanced back down towards where her eyes were focused and recalled our history, “I remember you used to give me baths when I was younger. So I guess there are no surprises here.”

Gabriela raised her eyebrows slightly, “You were a bit… smaller. Back then.” she said.

“A bit?” I asked innocently.

There was a long pause between us.

I decided to give her an opportunity to back out and asked further “Should I take the blanket back then? What do you want?”

She seemed to think things over carefully before responding, “Well… I have to wash the sheets and the blanket, you know... And I think by sleeping naked you’ve gotten your sheets a bit dirtier than usual actually.”