CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve definitely been a bit dirty today.” I agreed.

She continued, “I think it’s best if we strip off the sheets and do a wash.”

I teased her a bit further, “Okay. Should I put on some clothes though? What do you think?”

My mature maid pushed back on this idea as well, “Well, if you did, then the clothes would get dirty too. Especially the underwear I think.”

“Yes especially.” I agreed.

She nodded at me. We both seemed to be in agreement about what we were exploring. My cock was growing longer and harder as I started feeling bolder.

Gabriela proposed more, “How about you help me start a wash of laundry with the sheets and your clothes. And then afterwards you can think about changing.”

“Sure… how can I help you Gabriela?” I asked with continued innocence.

“Well. Hop off the bed and help me with removing the sheets. Let’s start there.” She instructed.

I stood up beside her and looked towards the bed. Waiting patiently with my penis pointing out like an arrow.

Gabriela took a small sideways glance at my cock while stepping out of her pink heels and proceeding to hop on the bed.

I watched her get on her hands and knees and move towards the furthest corner of the bed. She began trying to lift the corner of the mattress to remove the sheet covers. I watched her seemingly struggle with the task. Her gorgeous full ass wiggling back and forth in front of me. Each globe of her ass was like a perfect melon in those green yoga pants that I wanted to squeeze and pull aside as I sunk my cock between them.

I looked down at my penis and could see it was now engorged to its full length. Some of the hardest it had ever been in its life. Veins were popping out all over it.

Gabriela seemed to grunt and whine from the struggle, “This is a bit hard to pull. Come on and get behind me and help.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I came up behind her with my cock swinging in front of me. The situation was bizarre and I tread a bit carefully, I avoided letting my appendage touch her but tried to lean forward and reach over her to assist with pulling off the cover.

It was becoming clear to me that her struggle wasn’t real but just a game to get me closer. I saw her look back at me and down at my cock as I got closer to her. She seemed to intentionally line herself up with me – blocking my approach.

I had to come up right behind her and bend a bit to keep my cock from touching her butt and legs but with her constant squirming and movements it was a difficult task. On her face I saw a fake look of struggle and a little mischievous smile creeping up in the corner. She looked back again and underneath herself to see where my snake was now hiding.

Her face suddenly changed to a look of surprise and her mouth formed a nice “O” shape as it seemed she caught a break and the sheet came free. And with that her momentum burst backwards into me. I instinctively leaned back in reaction, causing my cock to come up between her legs as her ass flew backwards against my abdomen and sank down around my shaft.

I fell backwards into a kneeling pose as Gabriela sat down on my cock. Out of instinct I planted my hands on each of her buttocks as her sex sat down on the base of my penis. My rod was standing straight up against her body and I could feel a dampness against the yoga pants emanating from her pussy.

She brought her knees together and I felt her thighs begin to squeeze me. Between the teasing of having my aunt run her tongue over my cock and now squeezing the melons of my maid’s beautiful buttocks as she crushed my snake between her killer thighs I was feeling a lot of mounting pressure in my crotch.

Gabriela let out a more guttural moan as I continued pressing and pulling my shaft in and out of between her legs, probably smearing precum all over her top.

I felt her hands start to grip my cock and I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. But my fantasy of finally fucking a woman was stopped short by another interruption – a sound coming from the corridor.

Gabriela tensed up instantly, “What was that?” she asked nervously.

“I don’t know.” I said reflexively. Although, I had a feeling it was probably my aunt Carol having grabbed the opportunity of Gabriela and I’s coupling as a distraction through which she could escape the closet and the bedroom. I imagined the sound was an accident as she hurried away.

“I’ll take a look…” the maid offered. It was logical as she was still clothed of course. But I was concerned about what reaction she’d have to finding my aunt in the corridor of the house. So I thought I was being very clever and instead offered to handle the situation myself.

“Don’t be crazy Gabriela. It could be an intruder. I’ll take care of this.” I said with fake bravery.

I peeled her off me and stood up. My cock was still rock hard and she simply sat back down onto the bed and stared at it as one end of a strand of precum hung from the tip of it and the other end ran down to the front of her clothes.

I confidently stepped forwards towards the bedroom door, opened it and stepped out into the corridor expecting to find my aunt. Instead it appeared I had made a massive miscalculation and assumption.

At the top of the stairs, a half dozen feet away from me was my friend Samantha. She was mid step coming up the stairs and froze instantly upon seeing me appear.

“Oh… my… god…” Sam said slowly at first and then quickly “Matt… I’m sorry I… I didn’t mean to interrupt you.” Her eyes were instantly locked towards my groin and bulging.

My face went white in panic but I responded “Sam. Jesus. What the hell are you doing here?”

“What am I doing? What are you doing?” she pushed back at me.

“Well, it’s my house Sam!” I yelled back at her and immediately regretted it. She was gorgeous and so innocent looking to me right now. She was my best friend and another one of my fantasies with her petite bubbly 5” tall teenage body, her short shoulder-length blonde hair and perfect blue eyes. She was wearing a light pink sleeveless top and cutoff jeans.

She deescalated, “Okay. Well, to be honest... I came here to talk to you. About what happened the other night…”

I tried to find an excuse, “Sam. What happened the other night. That… it… it was a very abnormal situation.”

She answered back incredulously, “Well…! Uhh. Was it ? Look at you now. Jesus.”

“This isn’t what it looks like!” I bemoaned.

But Sam surprised me by her next words, “Well. Look. I wanted to apologize for reacting the way I did. And…”

Gabriela peeked her head out into the corridor. A terrible mistake.

Sam’s shock increased upon seeing her. “Oh my god. Gabriela? What… what were you two doing in there?”

I could sense Gabriela becoming a bit nervous. Probably because of the inappropriateness of herself working for me and the family. She quickly grasped for an excuse, “Oh no! No, no. We weren’t doing anything… I just… I asked Mr Mathew if he could help by – ummm – cleaning the shower.”

After a pause of confusion the maid added, “And it’s easier to do that naked. Obviously.”

Sam raised an eyebrow a little bit, finding the story hard to believe.

I supported Gabriela’s logic, “Yeah. That’s right. I usually help Gabriela with this. And it’s just easier to strip off and do the work naked since I’m in the shower and stuff.”

“Right…” Sam said, still suspicious. “So where are the cleaning products?”

“Oh... Well, I have them.” Gabriela quickly explained and then ducked back into the bedroom.

I nervously chuckled to Sam, trying to deflate the situation. She still looked at me with disbelief. Finally Gabriela returned holding two bottles of cleaning fluid.

“Here take these” she said and gave them to each of my hands. I felt a bit ridiculous holding up the cleaning materials in both hands while buck naked and my still mostly hard cock sticking out in front of me. Admittedly I had softened slightly but it was still mostly hard.

“Oh, wait. I forgot something.” Gabriela added, I noticed that same mischievous smile from before appear on her face before quickly turning away back to the room and then returning again. For a split second I felt some concern.

“You’ll need this too!” the maid said, holding a plastic bucket out in her hands by its handle. She beamed at me with a smile and then said “Oh but you’ve run out of hands!”

I was about to rearrange the bottles in my hands to accommodate the bucket but, before I had a chance to react, she took action.

“Here… I have the perfect place for it.” she said while stepping forward and looping the handle of the bucket over my cock, using it like a wall hanger.

My eyes bulged in surprise and my cock hardened a bit more. Although it was still not 100% erect. So there was a chance the bucket could slip off. The maid looked down at my meaty shaft and commented “Ah we can’t let it slip off, now can we…”

“Here, let’s see if this helps.” and she reached out with one hand to my thick sausage, grabbing it roughly and giving it a good couple of pumps.

I breathed in sharply with surprise and my cock hardened like a rock almost instantly from the situation.

I turned my head back to Sam and she looked at me with a mixture of more surprise and shock. My body must’ve looked comical to her.

“Okay, I think you’re all ready to go now Matty.” Gabriela encouraged me. “Go on and clean the bathroom now please”.

I nodded slowly and turned completely now towards Sam. She was still standing at the top of the stairs and facing us. However, the bathroom was beyond where Sam was standing, further down the opposite corridor.

I began marching in that direction, the bucket swinging back and forth in front of me. My penis and scrotum swung to the left and right as well.

As I approached Sam at the stairs, there was not a huge amount of space in the corridor and she hesitated before instinctively taking a step back to make more space for me and the swinging bucket.

However, with the confusion of the entire situation she seemed to forget that she was still standing at the stairs. Suddenly, her error became apparent as she lost her footing and began falling backwards and in the direction of flight of stairs. Her face turned white with shock and she gasped for something to hold onto as she fruitlessly stuck out her arms and failed to grab the baluster on the rail of the staircase.

Immediately I released the cleaning bottles from my hands and sprung forward to do anything I could to save her. My hands reached out but missed hers and I suddenly realized that I had tipped forward quite far in my attempts to grab her. There was now a risk I was about to join her in her fall if I didn’t grab onto something to brace myself.

In the next second, two things happened simultaneously, I grabbed the railing of the staircase on one side and the wall of the corridor on the other; meanwhile Sam was able to grab onto something as well to prevent herself from falling any further – she grabbed onto each side of the bucket.

Suddenly the bucket was being strained by her weight and the flimsy plastic handle was stretched to its limit as it placed a considerable strain on my still thankfully rock hard appendage.

I pulled my body backwards to point my cock up as much as possible, to keep the bucket and handle from slipping off. We were both safe at least for the moment, I looked down at my best friend in distress as she looked back at me horrified.

She looked at the handrail of the stairs but she needed both her hands to grip each side of the bucket and remain stable. There was a risk if she tried to grab the rail that she would lose her position.

“Oh fuck… Matt… Help me…” she begged.

“Ugh! Just hold on Sam!” I shouted back to her.

Gabriela ran over and got behind me. She put her arms around my waist to help pull me back up and away from the edge. Unfortunately, this put more strain on the bucket and Sam’s grip slipped slightly.

“Wait!” I yelled to the maid. She stopped immediately and looked around my torso at the problem.

Gabriela summarized the problem, “Dios Mio. You need to grab onto something else… the bucket is going to slip Sam!”

“Yeah but the handrail is too far to grab safely in time.” I pointed out in frustration. My eyes were still locked with Sam’s eyes as we both looked at each in fear and despair at the situation.

The maid boldly proposed a solution, “Sam, honey. You’re going to have to… try pulling yourself forward and… well… grab you know what.”

“What do you mean? Grab what?” Sam said frantically.

“His cock for god’s sake. Grab Matt’s cock. Then we can pull you up.” Gabriela explained quickly.

I couldn’t believe the craziness of the situation but Gabriela was right. It was actually the safest way out of the situation.

“Sam, I think she’s right.” I said somewhat grimly.

“I don’t know if I can do this.” Sam said in fear.

“You have to honey. You have to grab that monster of his – it’s the safest way out!” Gabriela shouted. My cock twitched slightly at her choice of wording.

Sam’s face shifted from a look of further shock at what we were proposing to a look of resolution and acceptance of what she had to do.

I devised a plan, “Listen. On my count of three… Gabriela will pull me back to bring you up to us and give you some momentum and then she’ll let me go and I’ll push forward so you have a moment to grab on. Okay?”

“Alright... I’m ready,” Sam said as she braced herself and then dipped her knees to create a bit of momentum. Meanwhile Gabriela put her arms around me again and I began the countdown.

“Three. Two. One!” I shouted.

Gabriela pulled me back to pull Sam upwards and then released me so I could lean forward and at the same time, Sam launched herself up. Then I leaned myself forward but still held onto the edge of the wall and the handrail to not fall into her.

I felt two hands grasp around my shaft very tightly. I looked down and saw that Sam had succeeded.

“Phew.” I exhaled, “Are you okay Sam?”

“Yes. But Jesus, it’s big. I can barely wrap my hands around it.” she explained. I gulped at her detailed complaint as well.

Although the situation was serious, it still felt remarkably good to have a woman’s hands around my penis.

“I think this is the first time in your life you’re going to hear a woman wishing that sausage of yours was smaller Matt!” Gabriela interjected.

We all laughed just a bit.

Gabriela then wrapped herself around my waist again and started trying to pull me back. Although her ability to pull both my weight and Sam’s was still a struggle.

It was hard for me to pull myself back on my own as my arms were still fully extended. It made me wish I’d done more chest flys at the gym.

Gabriela pulled and struggled, causing my body to rock back and forth, which in turn caused my cock to slide forward and back between Sam’s hands and I felt my erection intensify.

I leaked precum and felt it lubricate her grip on me. Sam squeezed me harder to maintain her grip and even rearranged her hands a few times. It felt like a strange, almost handjob-like experience. It was starting to buildup inside of me, the entire scenario was still erotic to me. I realized Gabriela’s longer than average fingernails were also gripping into my skin and dragging across my flesh a bit.

Gabriela tried to keep us focused, “Can you pull yourself further up his cock?”

Sam explained, “I’m trying but it’s slippery. I’m losing my grip…” she added frantically.

All the pressure of the situation. The buildup of the day with seeing my neighbor earlier, feeling my aunt lick my cock, having Gabriela sit on my lap and grind into me. And now finally this situation of having two women pushing and pulling me back and forth with my manhood pointed at my best friend and feeling her hands slide up and down my shaft. It was both insane and intensely sexual at the same time. I was a bit ashamed given how serious it was but I couldn’t help myself, I knew an orgasm wouldn’t be far off.

I realized I had to say something in between grunts of pleasure, “Sam. Gah. You have to hurry up. I… I don’t know much more of this I can take.”

Sam didn’t seem to understand, “What do you mean, am I hurting you?”

“No no. I mean… I’m close to… y’know!” I tried to explain indirectly and maintain my dignity.

Sam still didn’t get it, “Huh?!” she said.

Gabriela once again took the lead and addressed the elephant in the room by explaining in a somewhat unnecessary way, “He means that meat pipe between his legs is about to blow, honey.” She added more quietly, under her breath, “Like a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve that’s been shaken all year long I’m guessing.”

Hearing Gabriela describe me in such a perverted way was giving me flashbacks to the other night in the sauna. The intensity of the situation, the loss of control, the embarrassment in front of my best friend. It was like I was reliving it all in a new context. I started shaking as I tried to hold off the orgasm and steel myself. I didn’t want to let Sam down but I already knew I was right on the very edge and that anything could set me off at this point. I was afraid that Gabriela might say something else.

And then – finally – the maid’s next choice of words catapulted me over the edge.

“In other words, it’s good we have a bucket ready because the cork of that cock is about to blow!” Gabriela exclaimed.

And like the other night in the sauna, that was the final straw. I lost control.

“Oh… God… Ohhhh… Ruuuughhhhhaarrrgghhhh!” I yelled out as the dam burst and my penis began its inevitable eruption. Nearly an hour of buildup spasmed throughout my body as an almost jet stream of cum suddenly spewed out and plastered Sam’s face, chest and arms. She gripped me for dear life as her hands started to slip, she kept grabbing again and again to catch herself, massaging my cock further and squeezing every last drop out of me.

Her face and hair became a mess of my cum and I stared at her in horror as I felt her hands finally lose their grip. She slipped off me and started to fall backwards. Her eyes were closed now as they were just drenched in my semen. I released my arm from the handrail and launched myself forward, still holding the wall with my other arm. I was able to grab hold of one of Sam’s wrists and stop her from falling any further. And with that my balance changed and I used every last ounce of strength in my biceps to simply pull her up towards me.

Somehow I found it inside myself and we both started to come back up the stairs as I compressed both of my biceps. I stumbled backwards with Gabriela behind me and Sam in front. All three of us collapsed on top of one of another in a pile. Some bruises I could imagine but thankfully nothing worse. Sam was finally safe.

Gabriela had gotten out from under me and I had my back on the ground with Sam on top of me. My cum still dripping from her face, her eyes opened slowly in spite of this and we stared at each other deeply. She suddenly hugged me very tightly and I slowly put my arms around her, every muscle in them screaming at me. She closed her eyes again and rubbed her face into the side of my neck almost in tears. I realized that she was kissing my skin as well.

I could feel her crotch sitting on my now rapidly deflating penis.

Finally her tight grip around me began to fade as well and she said softly with a half-laugh into my ear, “I can’t believe your ridiculous horse cock saved my life. Fuck.”

Even though my balls were completely empty, my meaty appendage still flinched at her description and I felt an extra teaspoon worth of cum spit out of the end of it.

She kissed me on the cheek and started pulling herself off of me.

“I think I’m going to need to borrow some clothes.” she laughed again.

Gabriela and I laughed too.