CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well this was quite a surprising afternoon. Looks like I have a few things to clean up.” the maid noted.

“And you probably need a shower sweetheart.” Gabriela added for Sam.

“Yeah.” she put a hand into her hair and felt its stickiness. “I think you’re right.”

“I’ll find you some clothes” I said to Sam.

“Okay. I’ll shower then.” Sam said before stepping towards me with a smile and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I watched her walk down the corridor. I was left wondering what she was thinking.

“I need to go buy something to clean the carpet with, I think.” Gabriela interrupted my thoughts and we said some goodbyes.

But before leaving she added, “Oh. And if you’re not here when I get back. Don’t forget I’ll be visiting again on Friday, Matt.” and gave me a wink.

I stood for a moment. Bewildered by everything that had unfolded. And still naked of course.

I went back to my bedroom to look for clothes for Sam and opened my closet. I had honestly forgotten all about my aunt hiding there and I was slightly startled to find her again.

“Oh. Hey. Are you ok?” I asked her as she stepped out of the closet.

She laughed, “Well at first I was enjoying quite the show you had with Gabriela, but afterwards I’m not even sure what I was hearing? Is everyone okay?” She asked.

“Yeah. It’s all okay. Sam is here by the way.” I mentioned quickly.

“Oh. And?” She enquired.

“I think… I think it’s going to be ok. She’s taking a shower actually.” My aunt raised an eyebrow when I mentioned the shower. “And also Gabriela is gone for a bit.” I added.

“So maybe it’s a good time for me to scoot?” she said.

“I think so. Yeah. But be quick.” I added, as I could still hear the shower running.

“Ok.” she said and then paused briefly, looking at me.

“There’s something different about you. You’re figuring it out right?” my aunt perceived a change in me.

I thought for a moment before responding, “Yeah I think so.”

My aunt nodded and encouraged me, “The next step might be to confront Ms Jones.”

I looked at her with incomplete understanding. “To find closure with the trauma completely.” she explained further.

I nodded as it sounded wise.

“Anyway,” my aunt added, “I should probably get home. Actually… I have something to clean of my own now.” She said as she opened her hand and revealed a pair of red panties.

“They’re soaked.” she added with a satisfied grin.

My mouth was slightly agape and staring at her sexy underwear. I felt blood rush again to my manhood and another twitch of my cock.

“See ya later Matt.” were her last words as she walked out and left me.

I looked around the room at everything that had happened and remembered I needed to bring Sam some clothes.

I looked back into the closet and started searching for something that would work for her but my head was lost in my thoughts a bit as I replayed the afternoon.

I sensed someone entering the room, not having realized the shower had stopped.

I turned to find Sam standing with a towel wrapped around her body and another towel wrapped around her hair. Her arms were raised as her hands were adjusting the upper towel. She looked incredible.

“Hey.” she said simply.

I responded in kind, “Hey.”

I saw her eyes travel down my body and I suddenly realized I still hadn’t put any clothes on.

“Oh shit sorry.” I said quickly.

She looked confused. “For what?”

“I’m still naked.” I explained.

She looked me in the eyes and shrugged calmly. “I think it’s okay now Matt” and she smiled.

“Oh…” I said faintly and gulped.

“Did you find me something to wear?” She asked gently.

“Just some gym shorts and…” I started to answer but then trailed off as Sam proceeded to remove her lower towel and I saw her nude body revealed to me.

To me, she looked perfect. Her young tight body was just the right level of slim. My eyes traveled up and down her as I looked at her delicious bubble butt and equally perfect, perky B cup breasts. Her skin was still lightly tanned from the summer and her nipples were puffy and pointed.

My cock began stirring again instantly.

I watched her reach up and take off the upper towel too. Her hair was still damp and a blend of blonde and darker wet blonde hair fell down around her perfect face.

She stepped up to me and took the clothes I was holding for her. I watched her breasts jiggle lightly with the movements as she placed the clothes on the bed and started holding them up to check the sizing.

She seemed to enjoy taking her time and even twisted her body a bit, she looked backwards at her foot as she bent her knee and lifted her foot up to check the sole of it. Seemingly checking how clean they were. She held this pose for a few seconds and looked like some kind of model or dancer. She was clearly showing herself off for me. I gulped as I watched her intensely, unable to peel my eyes away.

My penis reacted rapidly, unfurling and filling out to its full 8 and a half inches again.

Sam ended her little pose and looked over at me. Her eyes dropped to my cock again and she smiled knowingly. “Looks like someone is excited again…”

I was feeling bolder and took her words as an invitation. I stepped up to her, wanting to kiss her but paused just in front of her. The tip of my penis was oozing precum and it was less than an inch from touching her stomach.

We both hesitated and then she put one hand on my chest and pushed me back onto the edge of the bed. I let my knees fold and sat down as she proceeded to grab my dick in the other hand and put her legs around my waist.

She climbed on top of me and I put my hands on her waist. I just basked in the moment and watched as she slowly raised her body up and placed the lips of her pussy just above my cock. I felt her put her hands into my hair as her wet womanhood began to touch the tip of my spear.

I saw her close her eyes and begin to tremble as she slowly lowered herself and I entered into her. Her expression became a mix of wonder and apprehension. She gasped very lightly and breathed in suddenly with every inch of my meat that we stuffed inside.

“Ohhh fuck. Ahhhhh. Maaaaatt…” she moaned.

I got even harder as I heard her cry my name. She flinched as she continued to slide down my juice coated pole. Her hands shifted to my shoulders to control her descent better and I could feel more than half of me was inside her now.

“I can’t believe… 10 minutes ago… this thing saved my life… and now I feel like… maybe it’s about to kill me... Oh god. Oh. Oh… fuuuuck…” she panted as she continued sliding me into her.

She threw her head downwards and then back as she felt the final inches of my 8 and a half inch gift enter into her. She rested on my hips now and leaned forward, instinctively I kissed her breasts and clawed her back. She shuddered as she felt my penis convulse inside her and moaned, “Ohhhh. Oh fuuuuck!!!”

Slowly she created a rhythm and I matched it by thrusting my own hips. Her ass was gyrating up and down but I grabbed each cheek of her and started roughly taking control, slamming my manhood into her and watching her whimper each time I widened her pussy with my girth.

She wrapped her elbows around my neck and I lifted her up, spinning her around and pinning her against the bed. Her back laid down and I stayed inside her throughout the movement.

She gasped and begged me to take her further, “I want you to fuck me Matt.” as her eyes stared into mine. I nodded and she added “Please Matt, I want to feel like I’ve been fucked by a train.”

I shivered at her words and understood what she wanted. I began to find the rhythm on top of her and steadily picked up the pace as I made long strokes and sawed in and out of her. Eventually my speed became rough and intense, I slammed myself into her and felt my balls swing and slap against her ass as well. She began to scream and shake with my movements.

The pressure for release began to build again inside me and I could sense she was building towards something as well. “Oh god… Oh GOD!” she screamed out as she grabbed me and dug her nails into my back.

I grunted and moaned more violently, similar to her, and she asked me if I was close as well – I growled a confirmation at her. She bit her lower lip, closing her eyes and said with a begging tone, “Cum with me.”

I felt her legs suddenly wrap around my waist and I could sense her crossing her ankles over each other as I sank a final powerful stroke of my meat into her pussy. My release began to fire into her as her entire body shook and her arms and legs tightened around me.

We both let out huge moans as the waves of pleasure washed over us and my semen coated every inch of her. Sweat dripped off of us and I collapsed on top of her as she kissed my mouth deeply. I faded into a half daze and then out again as the orgasm subsided. Slowly I pulled myself off of her and felt my long hose-like penis slip out of her pussy with a satisfying sloppy sound at the end.

I looked down to find our juices all over the bed and my dick coated in her fluids as well while my semen seeped out of her. I collapsed alongside her on the bed again and fell asleep from exhaustion.

Sometime later, how long I do not know, I woke again to find Sam had apparently left and Gabriela had finished cleaning as well it seemed. The semen stains on my mirror were gone, a fresh batch of linen for the bed sat on its corner and I found a small tea towel draped over my groin. I looked over to my bedside table and found a post-it note from Sam with a heart on it but also a packet of condoms as well – presumably from Gabriela.

I yawned and rolled over, falling asleep again.

----------------------------------

Author’s note: It took a long time to come back to this story. Comments on the first chapter were quite critical of the ending which I can understand. I thought at the time it was an interesting surprise but I can see that sometimes it is disappointing when the story takes such an unexpected turn, especially one that was so humiliating for the protagonist.

I hope this second chapter rectifies some of that disappointment. I think I found a way to resolve things a bit with the aunt and begin to repair the relationship with the best friend. I have an idea for a third chapter as well. Hoping that the response to this second chapter is positive though.