All Comments on 'CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More'

by nothinginparticular

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very fine

Really good, can't wait to find out what happens next....

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Not his fault. His bitch neighbor and stupid aunt ruined his chance with his best friend-girl. They had no class and no respect for him, so he shouldn't give them any respect back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, not cool ending/cliff hanger. Hoping for more

Really like the story. The end sucks though.

After a nice setup finally comes some real excitement for our kind harted, shy, virgin boy. And within minutes his aunt and his neighbor, (who must like/love him, and who he has known for years and trusts with his nudity), just casually force him into humiliation and immediately after that destroy or at least damage his relationship with his best friend and secret love... which his aunt had already figured out from the regret in his voice earlier.

And after that abusive situation.. they just left... not even bothering to even check if he's OK let alone comfort him. This must have destroyed all trust he has ever had in them..

That part of the story went from say 0 to 100 in a blink on the abusive scale.. not in line with the character history of the aunt or neighbor (why would he feel safe to drop his pants if they had a history of abusing him.)

So i really hope his aunt and his neighbor speak to Sam on his behalf. And they'd better repair their relation with him because any trust would simply no be plausible.

I hope you keep writing and perhaps take some of these critiques into consideration. :)

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 3 years ago

Wow....that was not the ending I expected. This young man is ruined and a virgin as well. Smh but humiliation is a kink for some, but it should be agreed upon. Even as a story I feel bad for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Funny as F*-_

Well I have to say that your story really made me laugh...

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

There's no sequel or chapter 2 despite the about half year that's passed since this story was published.

There's no "chapter 01" mark or anything.

No author's note or comment about a continuation.

So based on this, the best assumption I can gather is that that sad, depressing, inconclusive, unsatisfying, and honestly kind of odd ending was intentional?

If so, I have to question your integrity and intelligence as an author. Especially when you never once mentioned Sam's breast size compared to the protagonist's aunt and neighbor, and you had Sam's reaction at the end be just bizarre, and there wasn't really all that much nudity for what was billed as a CFNM story.

Though if you ever come back to touch this story up or continue it, I'd be happy to change my mind and apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Make up your mind.

Justine became Janice who became Justine again before becoming Janice again.

It was then that I stopped reading as I figured that if you couldn't be bothered to read it before you posted it why should I.

Poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hands down one of the best stories on here. I know it’s been 2 years, but we NEED either a part 2, or some alternate universe where something similar happens to another well hung guy - being seduced, naked, and forced to cum without wanting to

cors41214guycors41214guyover 1 year ago

Great story, made me laugh at his predicament, I hope we get another part soon.

DBarDBarover 1 year ago

How did the main character stand out at six inches (6") tall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam was clearly not right for him if she was so easily disgusted. I hope Janice can give him a better time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Horny story. Love how hot and bothered Matt is as his aunt and neighbor play him like a fiddle. Had me hard throughout. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous