Ch. 01

Story Info
René has his semen harvested in the lab.
1.1k words
4.11
3.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

René


It was, as had been promised, a thoroughly memorable climax. In duration, intensity, and volume of ejaculate, it eclipsed anything in my previous experience. It went on and on and jet after jet of hot semen stretched my urethra as it rocketed pleasurably out of my achingly over-erect cock.

The cascade of arousing images and sensations that triggered and sustained my orgasm were - as far as my physiologic response was concerned - sufficient to the task. The fact that they had nothing - or almost nothing - to do with my present physical reality provided a certain level of detachment. And a certain diminishment of the experience for me that at its core reduced it to the clinical.

It just wasn't real! And somehow that made a significant difference to me. Philosophically if not physiologically. It didn't make the sweet hum in the back of my balls any less pleasurable, but it fertilized the already-planted seeds of dissent that would blossom later on more sober reflection.

Muted alarms pinged, growing rapidly more insistent. The sensory inputs faded away and I could focus again on my actual surroundings. One white-smocked technician glided over to the collection array and deftly managed the equipment while calmly announcing, "Overpressure in the system. He's exceeded expected parameters. Watch out for..."

Her assistant was already kneeling to detach my equipment from their equipment. She decoupled us with deft manipulations of both hands but as soon as she did, my spasming cock sprang free and shot thick ropes of cum across her neck and face, while a flood of hot, thick splooge gushed out of the downstream collection hose and sloshed down the front of her vee-necked scrub top.

"...backpressure," her colleague finished ironically, watching her partner assess her situation.

"You did that on purpose," the scrub-clad blond accused, looking down to watch my cum drip down her ample cleavage.

"Maybe," her partner grinned, tossing her brunette braid over her shoulder and flashing a naughty grin. "What're you gonna do about it, Sarah?"

Sarah glanced up and shot me a wicked look, then locked her eyes on my now softly throbbing erection and the cum still leaking from its slit.

"Protocol," she said, gripping the root of my cock firmly in one hand and spreading her full, cum-frosted lips around my cockhead. Fuck! Her mouth was so fucking hot. So wet! So real! I instantly started pumping out hot cum again.

Sara's partner gasped, shocked. "That's...! You can't! We... fuck!"

Undeterred, Sarah responded to my renewed flow by moaning deep in her throat and sliding her mouth firmly down on my cock, slithering her hot, slick tongue along the underside of my shaft and gripping at my girth with her supple lips. I groaned and shot more wads of cum into her open throat. Her teeth dragged at the hard, overstretched skin of my dick as she pulled back, sending a huge shudder down my balls and up my spine.

I cried out, "ohmyfuckingfuck! Shit! Fuckthatferlssofuckinggood!"

Sarah grinned around her mouthful of hard cockmeat and sucked contentedly, moaning in pleasure as she drank my hot cum.

Recovered from her initial shock at Sarah's impulsive and apparently more-than-just-normally taboo cocksucking, the smocked brunette squatted in front of me and placed a commanding and concerned hand on Sarah's shoulder. The other rested warmly on my thigh, but apparently just for balance. It didn't make the sensation any less pleasurable.

Sarah pulled her mouth from my cock and flashed us both a view of her tongue swimming naughtily in a lake of my cum before she closed her lips and swallowed contentedly.

"Fuck! Sarah," the serious one gasped.

"'Kah!" Sarah swallowed and licked her lips and blinked innocently at her colleague. "Protocol says to facilitate maximum harvest. It specifically doesn't say maximum collection for a reason, Liz. It's more important to achieve sustained increased production than to maximize short-term yield."

Liz blinked. She blinked again.

"Besides! It's fucking delicious!" Sarah deftly scraped a wad of cum from her neck and cheek with her fingers and slid it into her mouth, then grabbed Liz by the neck and drew her into a cummy kiss that was so fucking hot to watch I felt my balls lurch, pushing out another drizzle of cum.

Liz squealed once in protest, then rapidly sank into Sarah's mouth, moaning together with her as their tongues wrestled around morsels of my semen.

Liz pulled back and eyed Sarah's cum-encrusted face hungrily before lunging in to clean it up. Her lips and tongue hoovered up the thickening goblets of cum from Sarah's cheeks and neck even as her hands worked to lift the damp wine-colored scrub top up and away from Sarah's cum-slathered tits and cleavage.

Liz pulled back again and slid the top over Sarah's head, exposing her ripe, round breasts. Underneath the thick frosting of spilt cum, dark pink, thickly stiffened nipples perched on two pale triangles of round, untanned flesh. Liz gathered Sarah's boobs in both hands and bent to suck one cummy nipple into her mouth. Sarah groaned in pleasure as Liz's mouth worked her nipple. She clasped both hands around Liz and drew her mouth over to her other nipple for a long suckle before she pulled back and stood up, drawing Liz to stand in front of her.

Sarah grinned and hummed a naughty, contented sound in her throat. Liz let out a giggle as Sarah unbuttoned her smock and slid it from her shoulders. With her smock dropped to the floor, Liz stood naked, her ripe boobs bouncing above the smooth curve of her tummy as her hips and thighs squirmed, exposed to the cool air of the laboratory.

Sarah grabbed Liz by one hip and one shoulder and brought the two of them together into a tit-rubbing hug that smeared the glaze of my semen across both of their chests as they kissed again, hungrily. Sarah pulled back to admire her work, then lifted both of Liz's freshly-frosted boobs in her hands and bent her mouth to clean them.

Liz sighed and held Sarah's mouth suckling against one nipple. Her thighs rubbed anxiously together and Sarah let one hand slide down to explore the dampness in and behind the thickly forested mound that rode between Liz's smooth thighs.

"Oh. Fuck!" Liz gasped.

"Oh! Fuck," I echoed as I felt an aftershock ripple through my balls and cock. I felt another trickle of semen slip out of my urethra and slide wetly down the underside of my still mostly engorged cock.

Reminded of my presence by my outburst, both women turned to regard me, strapped to the reclined table beside them. Their eyes widened as they both noticed the trickle of semen leaking down my cock.

They grinned hungrily at me and then wickedly at each other.

"Protocol," Liz said simply. Then she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

This was real. And it made my cum start to rise again even as my cock swelled in Liz's hot, wet mouth...