Ch. 02 - Liz

Story Info
Gals bend protocols to squeeze more semen from Subject 42.
1.6k words
4.36
2.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz

Licking fresh cum from Sarah's mouth after it was already technically just spillage had been naught... erotic... and highly arousing, according to the buzz resonating in my nipples and belly and the sudden, savage moistness that had erupted between my shameless thighs.

This, though? Sucking a river of cum from Subject 42's hot, thick cock like it was a soft-serve machine? This was beyond plain old panty-dripping fucking hot. Fuck! His cum was so rich and gooey-warm! It tasted so fucking good! And the thrill of such wanton transgression?! The feel of all that precious fluid just sliding down my ungoverned, eager cocksucking throat was just fucking incredible!

Sarah's "protocol" argument was as thin as the panties she probably wasn't wearing and we both knew it. If anyone else suspected, or worse...

For just a moment I had a shiver of fright that we might just get caught, but my rational mind - or what was left of it at the moment - beat down the frisson of guilty apprehension. Even as I gave in to my carnal abandon and pumped more forbidden cocksauce into my mouth and throat, I knew that nobody but nobody would ever disturb the lead research team working on the best hope for our community's future.

And nobody would dare question such spectacular results! At least not after Sarah and I had scienced them up and sanitized them of all evidence of our licentious indulgences. All this went through my mind in the time it took Sarah to squat down beside me, slide her fingertips underneath the subject's balls and gasp, "Fuck! Is he still fucking cumming?!"

I pulled my mouth off of his prick and shared it, full of the forbidden nectar, with Sarah as we watched his cock continue to ooze thick, white ejaculate. "Well," I replied, pulling away from Sarah's mouth. "Whether he's cumming or not, he's still producing product," I noted.

Sarah scooped up a dribble of product that had leaked out the corner of her mouth and shoved it back in, sucking sensuously on her fingers. I stood up and turned to the main diagnostic display, calling up parallel streams of data on EKG, EEG, instantaneous blood chemistry, and select musculoskeletal activities. I slid the streams back and noted the time stamps.

"Well, champ. Looks like you had one hell of a fucking orgasm here." The subject groaned in agreement. "But what the fuck's going on now," I wondered, scrolling the data display forward with my fingertip. "Looks like your brain dumped out of the party but your body just kept going. It's not post-climax normal... it looks more like... hmmm."

"Is he back at P1?!" Sarah gasped beside me as she examined the data.

"How do you feel," I asked him directly, noting his alert gaze and controlled aspect with some surprise.

"I... fuck! I feel fucking awesome," he stammered.

"That's the endorphins," I said, brushing the trace on the monitor. "How does your equipment feel?"

"My..."

"Penis, testicles, generative structures, your productive apparatus," I clarified.

"My package?"

"Yeah. Your package. All of it. How does it feel?"

"Like I just got the living fuck fucked out of me," he informed us.

"Ok. Technically you did," I agreed. "That was the objective of the input parameters we set, but..." I had a sudden hunch. "On a scale of one to ten, how ready do you think you are to undergo productive stimulation again right now?"

"What..."

"She means are you down for some more hot fucking right now, big boy?" Sarah cupped the subject's cock and balls in a measuring grasp that was definitely little more than detached clinical assessment.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Ten! Fucking eleven," the subject informed us.

"Hmm," I mused. I squatted to pick up the dropped outflow tubing and hooked it to the standby rack, then turned to the input controls.

"No! Not that! No," the subject begged.

Curious, I turned to examine him. His brow was sweaty in a different way from before. He seemed almost... agitated? Fearful even?

"The input parameters are optimized to..."

"Fuck that," he spat. "Fuck all that shit! It's not fucking real! It's just flipping levers in my fucking brain and balls!"

"You don't find the inputs pleasurable," I asked him.

"Fuck, no!" He glared at me, fear and something else warring in his gaze. He took a deep breath. "You know," he husked.

I stepped closer, leaning over him to looks more deeply into his troubled eyes. "What do I know, 42?"

"It's René," he retorted hotly.

"We're not supposed to..."

"Call me René," he commanded. "Call me subject whatever again and I swear I'll never tell you another true fucking thing in my life!" He glared at me intently, his conviction evident.

I'd already crossed a few lines this afternoon. What was one more? "Ok, René," I soothed, pressing one palm against one of his sweat-slick red pecs, feeling the nipple press against the soft skin of my palm. "Okay. What do I know?"

His gaze darted from one eye to the other, measuring. "You know real input from artificial. You know the qualitative difference! And you know..." he breathed deep, as if exerting himself.

"And what, René," I coaxed, rubbing my fingertips against his smooth shoulder.

"You know," he panted, "you know," he husked, "exactly what I like!"

"I do," I asked, incredulously. Actually, I only hoped it might sound incredulous. It came out sounding just how I'd wanted it to sound: leading, probing, coaxing. "And what is it that you like, René?" That last part was all dripping naked sexuality. I caught Sarah's look of concern as well as the excited flaring of her nostrils as she sucked in a breath.

"I like... I fucking love the feel of your hot, wet, hungry mouth on my cock, Liz! Yours and Sarah's! Because they're hot and wet and sexy and real! Because they're real, and because they want my cum! That's what makes me really flow hot and hard! Flip a switch on some machine and you can make my balls gush, Liz! But you'll never get the real, sweet, hot, ready, fertile cream that I'll cum for someone who wants it and is willing to take it! You want my cum, Liz! I know you do. I can fucking smell how much you want my hot cum, Liz! So? Come on and take it! I want you to take it! I want you to take it! Not your fucking milking machine!"

Hope and desire swam in his eyes. He saw into me. Through me. He saw my chest heaving as his words filled me with moist, hot lust. He saw my nipples harden and my throat working as I swallowed a desire-fueled bolus of saliva.

I did want him. I wanted his cum. I wanted his hard cock in my wet pussy. I craved it! I couldn't!

And then I could. In a flash I'd spun around in front of him and was reaching between my legs to feed his thick, hard cockhead into my swampy, yearning entrance.

Sarah fluttered, flustered in front of me, beside herself as she watched me do the unthinkable. Fuck! My cunt stretched deliciously around his gorgeous cock.

Like gasoline on a fire, René poured his libidinous encouragements on top of my raging cock-lust. "Fuck, yes! Fuck, Liz! Fuck I love your hot tight wet cock-loving cunt! Eat me, Liz! Devour my big hard cock with your hungry wet pussy!"

Sarah gasped in shock and her hands fluttered at my cheeks and shoulders. "Get samples," I grunted. "We need comparisons. If there's any chance... huh! Fuck I love your hot fucking cock, Rene!" I felt him pulse into me as his hips bucked as much as they could in the restraints. "This is science, Sarah! Sexy, hot, gawd-his-cock-is-fucking-gorgeous science, okay?"

She kissed me hard, her tongue swirling into my mouth as I felt her hand slide between my legs and rub furiously hot between my lips, across my throbbing clit. Gah! Fuck!

"For science," she agreed and scampered off to pull together what she'd need.

I thrust my ass back hard on Rene's gorgeous cock and got back to the sexy science. "You like that, René? How's that hot cock feel on your big, hard cock, Baby?"

"Ten scale? Fifteen and a half," he grunted. "I fucking love your hot, gooey cunt, Liz!"

I cooed my appreciation and pushed back harder. "Best fucking piece of ass I've had since you fucking bitches snatched me off my ship," he added.

Well. Fair enough, I acceded. I guess he was entitled to a little bit of...

"Seriously, though. Superhot cunt, Liz! Fuck! You're so fucking tight! When was the last time you had a real dick up in there!?"

I was so not having that fucking conversation right now with Subject René fucking 42!

Luckily, Sarah changed the subject by reclining the table and extending some useful features. Soon, I had my ankles braced on some strapping and was perfectly positioned to grind my hot, needy cunt all over Rene's hot, science-enhanced cock. Sarah split the leg supports and suddenly his scienced-up extra-heavy balls hung in space between his thighs. The sight of them dangling between my thighs as I ground my hungry cunt back into his super hard cock was fucking delicious.

Apparently, Sarah thought exactly the same thing, because the next thing I knew, she was squatting between us, licking Rene's hot balls and rubbing my huge, throbbing clit with her lips and fingers.

"Oh, fuck! Fuckimgonna..."

I felt a huge wave cresting deep inside me. It was going to sweep me away. Hard.

"Fuck! Sarah!" I gasped, panting through the sudden exertions ripping through my body. "Don't! Stop! I'm gonna! So! Fucking..."


To be continued...