Ch. 01 - An Immodest Proposal

Story Info
My roommate's girlfriend catches me surfing porn.
1.1k words
4.29
12.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still tinglingly warm from my shamelessly long shower and wrapped in a comfortable robe, I sat down at my desk in the small room that I rented from a high-school friend and had every intention of reviewing my mid-term work for my last undergraduate semester.

Of course, I ended up surfing porn. That's why I was achingly, pleasantly, anxiously hard, my cock throbbing and aching to be caressed when there came a soft tap at the door. It wasn't Sean. Sean knocked. Analise, then. Great!

"Just a sec," I called, making sure my browser was minimized and my robe was arranged modestly. By the time I was about to call out again, though, she was already pushing the door open.

Analise was a regular in Sean's stable. I didn't know how he kept so much eager pussy around, and Analise was the biggest mystery of all. She knew about most all of the other girls that floated in and out of Sean's very active sex life. And yet she was the one most frequently to be found around the house, usually in arousing stages of undress.

True to form, she was now wearing no more than an old tee shirt. Beneath its hem, her moist, creamy thighs moved enticingly. Against the careworn cloth, the soft outline of her unbound tits and firm nipples played deliciously. Her full, shapely lips were curled in a naughty smile that revealed her perfect pearly teeth, moist in the soft light of my desk lamp. Her short-bobbed black hair cupped her face, accentuating her fine features, her supple neck, the soft curve of her shoulders.

I could've cum in just a couple strokes right then and there.

"What are you up to," she smiled as she strode provocatively into my room.

"Just... um, schoolwork, mostly," I answered, surreptitiously turning my desk chair slightly away from her and sliding my near hand to my knee to better conceal my arousal.

"What's up with you," I shot back, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I'm bored! Bored... stiff!" Had she put that emphasis in there or was I just imagining it? "Wanna raid," she suggested before I could fully consider what she'd said and how she'd said it. She enjoyed playing Warcraft even more than Sean and I it seemed sometimes. We'd spent lots of hours together adventuring in the virtual landscape, and she was frequently quite naughty in her online banter.

Now, smelling her hot skin in my room, seeing her just a meter away, was a bit overwhelming. "I'm... just finishing up some work," I said, lamely, then offered, "Maybe in a half-hour or so."

She pouted so sweetly that I felt my insides melting. Then her pout curved into a wicked and provocative grin. "Can I help?" Before I could protest, she slipped behind my chair and turned me slightly to face my screens. She slid her face next to mine, her hair tickling my ear and neck as she regarded my home screen.

"What are you working on," she asked, seductively.

"Uhm... Senior thesis," I replied, sliding my hand to the mouse and pulling up the word document that I'd abandoned earlier. "Uh-huh," she said, her hot breath washing across my neck and shoulder. She took a moment to take it in, then slid her hand gently over mine on the mouse.

"I see, you've got a strong argument there," she murmured. "And your sources...?" She gently nudged the cursor over my browser and brought her finger down on top of mine, opening the window up full-screen.

"Mmm," she purred, gazing at the lewd image displayed on my screens; a lush, full set of lips wrapped around a thick, juicy cock. "So," she said, seductively, "you're linking the profit incentive inherent in capitalism with the masculine urge to ejaculate into new and emerging markets," she teased.

"No," I admitted, caught, "I was working on my thesis, then, I kind of..."

"... got horny and started surfing porn," she suggested, her voice warm and dripping with understanding,

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, then." Her breath caressed me again. I was entirely under her spell. "This is... very interesting," she husked.

"Oh," I asked.

"Show me what you like," she prompted, sliding her hand away from the mouse and trailing her hot fingertips up my arm. I turned my face towards hers. She grinned at me. "Show me," she commanded. I couldn't refuse.

I backed out of the displayed pic and showed her my gallery of group feeds. "Mmm," she murmured, "That's some hot, naughty shit you've got there!" She slid her fingertips back down my arm and slid them over my fingers again, urging the cursor towards a group towards the top of my feeds that was themed on oral sex.

"I do love cock," she gasped into my ear. "I so love sucking a nice, hard cock!" She guided my mouse to scroll down the group feed, then stopped at one pic of a cock spurting into a pair of hot, open lips. There was already a lake of cum in the girl's mouth and here was this cock, erupting into it.

"Mmm," she cooed, "that looks so fucking yummy!"

"Right?!" I was so fucking hard and here was my roommate's probably main squeeze scrolling down my spank bank with me as she...

Her other hand slid down my chest, pulling my robe apart to reveal my throbbing hardon.

"Alan," she breathed against my neck.

"Mmm?" That was all that I could muster in reply. "You naughty boy! Now you've got me all horny! I want your cum," she declared.

"I want to feel your hot, hard cock," she curled her hand around my hot shaft, "I want to feel your cum pulsing into my mouth!"

She swiveled my chair around and knelt between my thighs. She took my throbbing hard cock between her thick, sweet lips and fucked it with her mouth! Almost instantly, I found myself jetting wad after wad of hot cum through my aching shaft, filling her throat and mouth with my hot, gooey cum.

She sucked me dry.

Fuck! I came so hard in her hot mouth! She kissed me after, gently on my lips, letting just a dibble of my hot cum leak out of her before she stood and sauntered out of my room with just a wink and a naughty smile.

Exhausted, I crawled into my bed. Mercifully, it was just a foot away. I collapsed into hot dreams of her mouth wrapped around me.

I woke the next day to wet sheets and disbelief... and a throbbing hard lump of morning wood.