Ch. 02 - Accommodations

Story Info
My roommate's girlfriend takes me out to the back yard.
2.3k words
4.7
8.5k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my robe on and wrapped it around me, one hand awkwardly pressing my hard morning wood against my pelvis. I stepped quickly into the bathroom and shut the door. Bracing myself at an angle above the toilet I relaxed and let my bladder void. The slightly aching pressure in my urethra as my pee gushed through it reminded me how hard I'd cum last night. The memory of Annalise's hot, wet lips wrapped around my hard shaft and milking it eagerly did nothing to relieve my erection.

Even after my bladder was fully relieved, my cock continued to throb. Wrapped in my robe, hand over my cock again, I made my way to the kitchen. Annalise was there, leaning against the counter and sipping her coffee. She was wearing a different, but equally flimsy tee shirt and nothing else. She smiled at me and her eyes quickly darted to my waist. "Problem there, Allen," she giggled as her smile curves towards naughty.

I glanced nervously over my shoulder in the direction of Sean's room.

"It's just you and me," she stage-whispered, taking a step towards me. She smelled like floral soap and hot sex. "He was up earlier but we had a pretty athletic bout of wake-up sex. He'll be asleep for a while." Her eyes darted down to my hand again.

I let my hand fall away and my robe opened as my hard cock flopped forward. Her nostrils flared and she licked her lips as she watched it bob. "It's your fault," I said, joking rather than accusing. Her smile curled further and she gave me a naughty wink.

"I could help with that," she purred.

"I know damned well you can," I teased. Whether Sean was asleep or not, I was still nervous about the idea of someone else's girlfriend sucking me off in their kitchen.

She took a small step towards me, placing my cock within her reach. I watched as she slowly slid her palm underneath my shaft, smearing her fingertips against the slick bead of precum that had dribbled down the underside of my cockhead. With her other hand, she reached toward me and gently per my throbbing cockhead with two soft fingertips.

"Such a nice cock," she murmured. My breath was still caught in my throat as I hummed with the thrill of her touch. When I didn't say anything, she dropped to her knees and held the tip of my cock against her moist lips. She teased me with the tip of her tongue as she licked her lips, then rubbed them against my hard cockhead. She breathed in deeply and purred. "You want to cum in my mouth again," she said. It didn't sound like a question, but even if it were, she already knew the answer.

"Not here," I husked.

She looked up at me and snaked out her tongue, swirling wet circles underneath the bed of my glans. Fuck.

"Fuck," I sighed. "Mmm! Not here," I pleaded.

"Okay," she said and quickly stood up. I thought for a moment she was going to walk off and leave me literally hanging. Then she grabbed my hand and tugged me along behind her.

She walked me through the mud room and out the back door. She led me, hard and anxious and eager, across the back lawn to a bench swing nestled behind a small hedge and looking out across a wild field to the woods behind the property.

"How is this any better," I asked.

She turned to me and cupped my cock and pleasantly aching balls in one soft hand, placing the other on my shoulder. Her lips brushed my earlobe and sent hot shivers down my spine as she purred, "Now Sean's the one person who can't sneak up and catch us. Tell me the possibility doesn't give you just a little bit extra thrill, hmm?"

Since she put it that way... My cock twitched hard in her palm, giving her our answer.

"There," she said, "He likes the idea! So, relax."

With that she slid to her knees again and pressed her lips to my cock. This time, though, her lips parted and she slowly marched them down my shaft, her wriggling tongue crawling and snaking its way down ahead of them. She moaned the whole way down and saliva started to leak from her watering mouth before her slick lips nuzzled against the root of my cock.

"Oh! Fuck! Annalise! Your mouth is so fucking hot!" My voice was low and shaky with excitement. She moaned and purred around my dick and the vibrations spread through my balls. Fuck! Her mouth felt so fucking good!

Her fingertips massaged my taint as she cupped my hot, smooth balls in her palm. Her other hand glided around my hip and grabbed my ass, squeezing and pulling my cock into her hot, wet mouth and throat. Wet, muffled noises came from her as she massaged my cockhead with her throat.

"G-ghhk... uhlkkk... gghkk...glk... kuulgggk..."

The sight and sounds of her gagging on my made the sensation of her hot mouth and throat wrapped around my throbbing hard dick all the more intense.

Slowly, she backed off, lips dripping ropes of spit. She swirled her tongue around the head and flicked the tip into my slit before gliding her mouth down one side of my cock and back up, then down the other and back up, sawing her tongue at the underside of my shaft as she did.

Compared to the explosive intensity of her cocksucking the night before, this was a much more leisurely stroll to the same destination. I didn't know how much cum I had in me after she'd drained me hard and fast just a few hours ago, but she was definitely going to make every bit of it rip out of me. Eventually.

She gently pushed me back against the bench swing and I sat on it and leaned back, slouched with my ass on the front of the seat, my legs spread wide, and my bare feet braced against the carpet of pine needles.

Annalise looked up at me and winked. "How am I doing so far," she coaxed.

"Fuck! Amazing! Damn, Annalise! I fucking love your hot naughty cockmouth!"

She grinned wickedly, braced her hands on my thighs, and leaned forward to lick down the underside of my cock, all the way down to my balls. She tilted her head, resting my cock against her cheek and slid her mouth down around my balls. She coaxed both of my balls into her mouth with just her lips. Her tongue slathered my nut-sack and stretched out to paint my taint.

I groaned. "Fuck! Annalise! Damn! You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard!"

She wrapped one hand around my cock and released my balls into the suddenly chill morning air.

"Not soon, I hope!" She nuzzled the side of my shaft with her nose and flicked her tongue back and forth underneath as she worked her way back up.

"No. Not soon," I admitted, "But definitely long and hard," I gasped as she took me into her hot mouth again and pumped her lips and tongue eagerly on my cock.

"'Kah! Good," she grinned. "Last night was a fun quickie. And yummy! Now I want to really savor this yummy cock!" A rope of saliva dripped from her chin, punctuating her enjoyment.

She plunged her mouth back down on me for a couple more strokes, then licked down the underside and straight across my balls to slather my taint with her wet tongue, her lips nibbling.

"Fuck! Annalise! That feels fucking amazing! You're making me so fucking hard.

"Fawt 'u wah hab awebby," she mumbled into my taint as she squeezed my cock in her hand.

"Yeah. It just... feels so much harder when you lick me there... ugh! Yes! Huh! Like that! Just like that. It's..."

"Wah," she prompted, flattening her tongue against my perineal ridge and washing me from the base of my balls to the edge of my puckered anus and back.

"Aaaaagh!"

"Tha' goob, ah?" She pressed her hot wet tongue against me and licked broad, flat circles.

"Fuck! Yes! It's like... it makes me hard and makes me enjoy just being hard in your mouth... it... it makes me wanna cum harder without bringing me closer to cumming. It's..."

"Goob boo mow," she said, laying her hot tongue on harder and wetter.

"Fuck! Gah! Yes," I choked.

She slid her mouth back up and sucked on my cock some more, expertly tonguing me and showing just a tantalizing scrape of teeth on the upstroke. Masterful cocksmanship! I told her as much.

"Fuck! Annalise! You're fucking magic! I've never had a blowjob this fucking good!"

She slid her mouth off of me and stood up. "And you still haven't," she informed me. "I've changed my mind!"

A cold fear gripped me then that she was going to just walk away and leave me to stroke my cock with the remnants of her saliva.

I stood up. Instead of backing away to leave, though, she stepped in and slid her fingers around my cock and balls again, caressing me in both hands.

"I want you!" She tugged at my cock gently and beamed her naughty smile and dreamy eyes at me full force.

"You..."

She spelled it out for me quite explicitly "In my pussy! I want you to fuck me and cum in my hot... gooey... tight... wet... horny... cunt!"

She let go of my cock and grabbed the hem of her tee shirt with both hands. She flung it off, revealing her perky b-cup tits capped with thick, hard, giant eraser-tipped nipples. Her glossy black pubes glistened between her hips.

I tore my robe off and threw it across the bench swing, then stepped up to her and grabbed her ass in both hands. She threw one arm around my neck and pulled me in for a hot, wet kiss as I lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I spun her around, laying her down on the swing. I sank to my knees between her thighs and pressed them apart, marveling at the sight of her gorgeous pussy for the first time. Her thick inner lips were swollen and glistening with her cuntsauce. The thick knot of her clitoral head peeled out from under its taut, meaty hood. Fuck! She looked fucking delicious!

I leaned in closer, intent on licking before sticking, but she reached one hand down to my shoulder, pausing my advance.

"You might not want to do that..."

"Why the fuck not," I asked.

"Remember when I said Sean and I had morning sex?"

"Yeah? So?" I played deliberately obtuse.

"Well...," she bit her lower lip in a sexy, coy pout... "He came. A lot! And there's probably..."

"I don't fucking care," I growled and slapped my mouth on her hot cunt.

"Oh! Fuck! That's so fucking hot," she gushed. I don't know whether she was referring to the idea that I'd eat her cream-pied pussy or the feeling of my lips and tongue working on her lips and clit while my fingertips swirled in the cup of her wet vestibule.

I devoured her. Her sighs and moans crescendoed as I licked and sucked and fingerfucked her deliciously hot, definitely very wet pussy.

While she was still climaxing, I rose and slipped my hard cock into her gooey cunt-swamp. Knowing that half the juices churning up inside her may have come from Sean only added to my excitement.

I fucked her through to the other side of another orgasm, my cum only just then starting to rise. With the torrid mouth thrashing she'd given me the night before and the expert cock-priming she'd done that morning I was ready to go long and hard. And I did!

Feeling my arousal cresting onto a new plateau, I lifted her up from the bench and set her down on the pine needly ground, turning her onto all fours to fuck her.

She was no stranger to the position and she raised her ass high, bending her torso down low to the ground to give us both the best angle.

As I slid into her again, the hard ridge of her entrance scraped deliciously against my cock and I felt her fingertips feather my balls as she serviced her own hard clit.

I fucked her long and hard and deep that way, knowing that her next climax would drag me along with her over the top.

"Fuck! Yes! Do it! Cum in me! Cum in my hot pussy," she coaxed, making sure that I knew she was close. I already did. So was I.

"Fuck!... I love... your tight fuck-box! Fuck! Annalise! I'm gonna...fucking!..."

"Cuhhhhhaaaaagh," she cried, her climax unleashed. Her cunt spasmed deliciously, gripping my cock as I fucked her.

My load unleashed into her, ripping through my sore urethra and flooding her tight cunt.

We both came hard.

Long.

Together.

To this day it was one of the most intense and memorable climaxes of my life.

Fuck!

We were both covered in sweat despite the morning chill as we helped each other to our feet and back into what little clothes we'd ventured out there in.

She turned to lead the way back to the house but then stopped.

Turning to me she looked me in the eyes and said, "That was amazing! Thank you!"

"It was. Yes! Me too! Thanks," I sputtered.

"Allen..."

"Yes?"

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"Uh... no," I admitted sheepishly.

"Don't then." She winked.

"Wha..."

"And promise me you won't cum again..."

"What!? Ever!?"

"No. Just until I come for your cock again, okay?"

"Well..."

"It may be a couple days... week at most, I promise. Just tell me you'll keep your cum just for me?"

Not sure what I was getting into and woozy from some incredibly hot sex, I just nodded.

"I'm serious. No jacking off. Nothing. I want all of what you have to give when I come for it, okay?"

"Sure, yes, okay, I promise," I said.

She smiled and held my hand all the way back to the house.