All Comments on 'Ch. 01 - Feather and a Knife'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months ago

That's five stars from me! I love TDW universe and this story is a fine addition to it. The chemistry between Fox and Sidewinder is red hot, and I'm really on edge about how he's gonna get out of this. I'm worried about Mara too, and Fox on the train. Well done, as always.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 STARS

That was intense Fox isn't bad to look at either her being a virgin make it all sweeter

, but the Fox & Sidewinder chemistry is red hot.

Now though Fox has been spared by the traitorous Baron boys on the train ride, while friend Mara isn't so lucky as Boys take their turns with her possibly enroute to the villainous antagonist despot

Baron.

The Baron must have some enemies after all Fox to alliance herself with to save her twin, It the Dead World no one lasts good or bad forever since the dead Walk on earth, he's not completely uncontestable to kill either.

My best speculation guesses?

Continue on

Cheers!

P.S. Looking forard to Dead World part 18, thanks for the update

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - 5 STARS. That was intense…

.

I’m glad you’ve enjoyed this introduction. I’ve got such a crush on Sidewinder and plucky badass Fox it’s not even funny. 😂 This story is set long time after the original Series, so the world feel is significantly different as humanity attempts to rebuild itself. I haven’t gotten it nearly as thoroughly plotted out as the original series but I’m sure it won’t be hard, this chapter came so easily. But with that said literally anything can happen.

.

I’ve got a few event entries but I almost forgot about, but I’m eyeing next weekend to drop the next chapter for The Dead World. As always, thank you so much for reading, taking the time to comment and your overall support!

LanaNLanaN8 months ago

Love your TDW universe, but you already know that. I enjoyed editing this chapter so much! Fox was a compelling protagonist, and it's interesting to see how different this cast is from TDW cast. I can't wait to read how survival has changed after so much time since the world died.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5* started reading this early had to wait for work then my thoughts were going to it all day I could not wait to finish it. great characters, action, Sidewinder/ Fox are hot hot hot!!! I needed more of that. lots of suspense killed me, can’t wait to see where this goes

Srg66Srg668 months ago

Wow! As always great story. It had me hooked from start to finish. Looking forward to reading more of whatever series is the next in line.

Thank you.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

@LanaN - You're always such a sweetie, thank you again for helping me out with it! This one is going to be shorter than the Original by far, and it's going to be a bit slower for publishing probably... I do know one thing about writing this universe--the multiple character juggling has been so challenging, hahaha! But it's been such fun, so I won't complain too much!

.

@ Srg66 - Ever so glad to have your readership, seriously, thank you for taking time to read. By comparison of all other stories this single chapter is much longer than anything else I've written so I tried my best to make it so worth the read every step of the way. Chapter 18 of TDW will be up before Chapter 2 of West of the End I'm sure, but it excites me to give fans of the universe two wildly different stories in the same crazy world.

,

Anonymous - 5* started reading this early...

I question myself a lot sometimes when I write. I did no such thing with this piece. It was such a pleasure to pen, plotted and written in record time. I wanted a seat grabber, something that would have readers eager for the next scene, and I feel like I accomplished that. Thanks so much for reading!

ArkingArking8 months ago

WOW - a well-written story, It has been a long time since I've read a Western-type story, and I rather enjoyed it.

What is that old saying 'There is no honor amongst thieves' well that kind of proves it. And then there is no fury like a woman scorned or in Fox's case, there is no fury like Fox's fury once you've pissed her off.

I think I will enjoy following your stories. I love the character you have created in Fox, sexy, with an attitude, knows who and what she likes, and is totally loyal to her friends. She should meet some of my heroines.

o97t5so97t5s6 months ago

Slept on this story before, but just read through it in full and really enjoyed it. Fox might be my favorite protagonist of yours, and I really enjoyed the train heist set-up. It gave the whole thing a classic Western feel. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne6 months agoAuthor

@o97t5s

Thank you kindly! It's a lengthy piece for sure, but I'm quite proud of it, and I was too pleased with how it turned out. I was going for the classic feel--I wanted readers to think back on those old dramatic Westerns that drop in a hell of a cliffhanger and leave them itching for the next installment.

Fox has easily become one of my favorite protagonists to pen, almost entirely on her personality. West of the End is very much intended as her story, so I'll be giving her ample places to shine. It's going to be a bit more of a slow burn with a goal of being completed in no more than seven more Chapters--soon as I get the ball rolling on TDW of course. Since this tale is a little sister of that story, I've gotta pace it so I don't accidentally drop information that has yet to be revealed in the original piece. :D

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru6 months ago

Wow. This was good. Really good. You are an incredibly talented writer.

VoboyVoboy6 months ago

So noir. In the best way.

I didn't get a "crime and punishment" vibe from this only because it's so much more than "merely" a story about one or the other, or both. It bridges many different ideas and thoughts, and the built world is far more than what it seems at first. That's a real achievement.

I look forward to the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES