Ch. 01 - Niece Needs Help

Story Info
Lexi finds Uncle Gary on dating app, then texts him for help.
6.8k words
4.64
26.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers

Gary and his wife, Eve, have spent the last few years living life to the fullest. A couple of years ago, they took a trip to Las Vegas that was a sexual awakening for them as well as for their marriage. Since that trip, the two have had an open and sexually adventurous marriage.

This story starts a couple years prior to Gary and Eve's trip to Vegas, around the time their niece, Lexi, was starting high school. Gary and Eve didn't have children, but they did have a gamut of nieces and nephews. Hell bent on being everyone's favorite aunt and uncle, Eve, and Gary, constantly spoiled them. They didn't just spoil them monetarily; they were there for them at every turn.

When each niece and nephew entered high school Gary or Eve would sit them down, alone for a talk. Who gave the "talk" depended on which side of the family the niece or nephew came from; this was a very important aspect to the talk. They wouldn't give the "talk" to nieces or nephews of their siblings, but only to those that were a niece or nephew by marriage.

A few weeks into Lexi's freshmen year, it was time for Gary to have the "talk" with her. It took some doing, but Eve was able to arrange for the two to be alone. Eve had asked Lexi, her sister's daughter, to come over and help her with some things around the house. Shortly after Lexi's arrival, Eve came up with a generic excuse to run out to the store to grab something they needed.

As soon as Eve left, Gary called for Lexi from the living room, "Hey Lexi, come have a seat I want to talk to you about something."

"What's up Uncle Gary?"

"When I was about your age my uncle, my Mom's, Sister's Husband in fact, had a talk with me, the exact talk I'm going to have with you right now."

"Ummm, ok. If it's the sex talk, I've already had it." Lexi responded with a worried look on her face.

"No." Gary laughed.

"Now that you're going into high school and getting older, odds are at some point you are going to find yourself in a situation that either you shouldn't be in or don't want to be in. Not that at I'm advocating stupidity or doing something you shouldn't, but it may happen. Maybe you're at a party you shouldn't be at, or out with people who are drinking or doing drugs and then considering driving or something. Now you should feel comfortable calling your parents for help, if not, you should feel comfortable calling your Aunt Eve. However, I'm a realist, and I know that is much easier said than done.

It can be hard to face your parents, and even your aunts and uncles. Even though we all have your back, it typically comes at a cost, a grounding, a lecture, embarrassment, whatever. Sometimes people need someone they can count on to help them in a jam. Someone that won't ask questions, someone that won't lecture, someone who isn't your parents and someone who won't tell your parents. So, if you ever find yourself in a situation, before it gets worse or before you go and do something even more stupid, I want you to know you can call me. No questions asked. No lectures given. No explanation needed. And no one, not even your Aunt Eve, will know other than the two us.

Just call or text me, all you have to say is "I need help." And I will come, no questions, no lectures, no explanations. I will assume, that since you're contacting me, that you don't want your aunt to know.

If, however, you get caught or confess what happened, my involvement must remain between us, that is my only requirement. Make someone up, lie, I don't care but don't take me down with you."

"Got it?" Gary added.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Lexi responded, a bit in shock by what her uncle had offered, and that he thinks she would do something she shouldn't.

"Yes, I told your siblings the same thing their freshmen year as well."

"I wouldn't do anything like that though." Lexi added.

"I know, but things happen. I do have one favor to ask though. When you have nieces and nephews, I want you to remember this, and I want you to pass along the offer. The key to this offer is to extend it to nieces and nephews that are related by marriage. It's easier to hide things from your in-laws than your siblings and kids know that." Gary said with a short, soft chuckle.

As strange as this may sound, this was one of Gary's proudest moments. He was getting to pass something down from his late Uncle Joe that had really meant a lot to him and stuck with him his entire life.

Lexi made it all the way through high school without needing to take Gary up on his offer. While this was a good thing, Gary was a little disappointed not to have the opportunity to be there for his niece and share something just between them.

Graduation couldn't come fast enough for Lexi; she had turned 18 early in her senior year and she was eager to get to college. As excited as she was about college though, she was a bit nervous. This was a big change for her, having gone to an all-girls Catholic high school with kids she knew her entire life, now to move halfway across the country to a co-ed school. Then there were the guys, as excited as she was to meet a college guy, she was also a bit nervous about them too. Lexi was by no means naïve, just inexperienced.

Growing up Lexi played a ton of sports, soccer, basketball, softball and track. Between her studies, friends and whatever sport was in season Lexi hadn't found much time for boys. Going to an all-girls school didn't help matters. There was of course a counterpart all boys Catholic high school nearby, that her brother went to. Even so, her interaction with boys was limited and often they were friends of her brothers' which she felt was just weird. This didn't stop the boys, as they all loved fawn over her, she just didn't have a ton of interest in them at the time.

In her group of friends Lexi was the only one that hadn't really had a "boyfriend" through high school. She of course had dates, lots, and lots of dates, but beyond going to homecoming, prom, or a movie there was never anyone regular. Lexi was adamant to change this when she got to college, she had a thing for older guys and where better to find them than at a college.

As summer started to wind down and the school year approached, Lexi started to plan her first semester. As typical of a teenager as Lexi was, she loved to plan, prepare, and perfect everything she did. As she thought about the "guy" aspect of college it dawned on her how little experience she had with them compared to her friends. It also dawned on her that her friends were also fairly well-behaved Catholic school girls that likely had far less experience than their public-school counterparts. Lexi suddenly felt she was at a huge disadvantage. Nearly a third of her friends had lost their virginity during high school, the rest all had serious boyfriends and gone to the brink of losing their virginity, but Lexi hadn't made it much past first base.

Unwilling to be unprepared, Lexi decided she needed to get some experience under her belt before leaving for college. She scrolled through her contacts to see who she would feel comfortable enough to proposition to help her gain some experience.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Uh no. Nope. Hahaha, no. HELL NO! Nope." She said as she scrolled past the guys in her contacts.

"I just can't see any of them that way, they are all goofs." She thought to herself.

Defeated, Lexi decided to download a dating app. She didn't want a boyfriend, but she did want a little lead up to sex, for learning purposes. Based solely on reputation Lexi downloaded Tinder, not realizing it had gone from a hookup app to a twisted modern version of speed dating. Lexi spent the next week swiping through profiles.

"For being on a time crunch, I'm really being picky." She thought as she swiped another guy to the left.

What Lexi didn't realize was her inexperience with guys, had made her more nervous that she thought. This caused her to find fault with most of the profiles. The few matches she had made, the guys seemed creepy the more she chatted with them.

Feeling more and more defeated she kept swiping away. Once she reached the end of the options within her parameters, she decided to loosen the parameters a bit. Without realizing, Lexi reset the age parameter. As she started swiping through the new results, she noticed the guys were getting older, and older, and older, yet she kept swiping.

After about a dozen of the new profiles Lexi stopped dead in her tracks. She found someone she knew, someone that shouldn't be on the app, someone she was related to!

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!" She said out loud.

Lexi was mortified, angry, shocked, completely overcome by a wave of emotions and thoughts. There in front of her was her Uncle Gary.

"How can he do this to Aunt Eve? What the hell is he doing?" She said to herself.

After several moments sitting in shock and swearing like a sailor, Lexi scrolled down to read Gary's profile.

Male half of ENM couple, looking for adventure and fun, the bio read.

"ENM? What the hell is that?" Lexi said aloud.

After a quick Google search, she found the answer.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Aunt Eve and Uncle Gary have an open marriage.

Lexi screenshot of the profile, with Gary's photo on it and immediately closed the app. Over the next couple of days Lexi pondered what she learned, wondering if anyone else knew. On the third day after learning of this shocking news she opened the app again to see if hid profile was still waiting for a swipe. Sure, enough there it was. As Lexi sat there staring at Gary's profile something strange crossed her mind.

"He does look kinda hot in that picture." She thought.

Immediately after that thought Lexi says aloud, "What the hell is wrong with you Lexi, why would you think that. Ewe."

As Lexi sat there thinking, both about the situation and her twisted prior thought, another thought crossed her mind. "He is only twenty years older than me, 38 isn't that old."

Gary was the youngest of the aunts and uncles and by a fair amount. Eve was the next youngest as she was about to hit her mid 40's. whereas Lexi's parents were already in their late 40's.

"Oh my god Lexi, stop. What is wrong with you." She thought to herself.

"He's probably pretty good at it, since they have an open marriage." Lexi thought as she started to go down a dark path.

"He's technically only my uncle by marriage, that's not too bad and they do have an open marriage."

As Lexi continued to stare at Gary's profile and slowly rationalize her twisted thoughts, she suddenly swiped right on Gary's profile.

"SHIT! What did I just do?"

Lexi then realized that her uncle may see her profile, which would then give him the chance to swipe on her. Her only sense of relief was that if he saw her profile he would probably freak out and swipe left out of fear of being caught by a family member. What Lexi didn't know was that Gary had set the profile up a few years ago and had quickly given up on it since Tinder went from being a hookup app to bunch of women that gave up on plenty of fish.

Lexi spent the next few days hanging out with her friends, living up the last few days of summer. Friday rolled around and Lexi's friend Haley dragged her to a party a few towns over. After a few hours, Lexi was ready to leave. Haley on the other hand wasn't ready to go, but she had driven so Lexi was left to her own devices to get home. Adding to Lexi's frustration was, she was starting to feel a little horny and wanted to get home to play with "Mikey." Mikey was Lexi's name for the vibrator Eve had gotten her a few years ago.

Lexi opened the Uber app, plugged in her address, but paused.

A twisted, bad, horrible, dirty thought crossed her mind, "Hmm, he did say if I ever found myself in a position I shouldn't be in or didn't want to be in that I could call him."

With that thought Lexi closed the Uber app and opened her texts.

"I need help." She typed to Gary.

Lexi spent the next few seconds in pure panic and started to unconsciously hold her breath awaiting Gary's response.

"Address. Are you safe?" Gary's responded.

"Yes." Lexi replied and added the address.

Fifteen minutes later she saw her uncle's black Range Rover pull up in front of the house. Lexi rushed out and jumped in the front seat.

Immediately saying, "Thank you!"

"Where to?" Gary asked.

"Ummm, hang on." Lexi looked down at her phone and started to text her mom. "Might stay at Haley's."

While Lexi was texting her mom Gary couldn't help but notice the short, tight fitting dress Lexi had on. Lexi's athletic body filled the dress perfectly. Typically, he only sees her in leggings or shorts with a t-shirt. Only when she was going to a dance, a date or there was a special occasion did she have a dress on, and they were never this "adult looking" and frankly never this sexy.

"Oh my god Gary, what the fuck is wrong with you." He thought to himself as he caught himself checking out his niece.

Lexi's phone dings, her mom replied, "Ok, just let me know."

Lexi turned to Gary, "Where does Aunt Eve think you are?"

"Out." Gary replied.

"Out where?" Lexi pushed

"Just out."

"When does she expect you back?"

"She didn't ask."

Lexi was starting to feel daring.

"Does she think you're out with your girlfriend or some booty call?" Lexi asked in a serious, but playful tone.

"WHAT?" Gary responded shocked and panicked.

Lexi pulls up the screenshot of Gary's Tinder profile on her phone, turns the phone and shows Gary her discovery.

"Shit." Was all Gary could get out with a calm hint of defeat in his voice. "I can explain, it's not what you think."

"I can read." Lexi replied. "So, do you and Aunt Eve really have an open relationship and fuck other people?" She asked.

"Look, you can't tell anyone."

"Hmm, are there rules?" Lexi asked in an inquisitive tone.

"What?" Gary responded in shock.

Lexi repeated the question, over enunciating each word. "Are. There. Rules?"

"Yes of course." Gary retorted.

"What are they?"

In shock Gary replied, "Seriously?"

"You want me to keep this to myself, tell me the rules." She said in a cocky tone.

"FUCK!" Gary said, clearly upset. "We have to tell the other when we play with someone else, we have to make sure no one gets pregnant or an std, and no lying or hiding. Those are the basics." Gary explained hoping that would suffice.

"Ok. Drive." Lexi commanded.

"Where?" Gary asked again.

"Just drive so we can talk."

"Do you two have regulars or like approved people you can play with?" Lexi asked shyly.

After a brief pause Gary mustered up a response, "We both have regulars, sometimes we venture out to new people if the opportunity presents itself."

"Do you always tell the other who you fuck?"

"Usually, but if it's not a regular we just say what we did and that they were new."

"Do either of you leave certain details out?" Lexi asked with a bit of a hopeful tone in her voice.

With a chuckle Gary asked, "What's with all the questions?"

After a moment of silence and no response from Lexi, Gary responded to her question, "Of course we leave things out, we don't usually go into every little detail."

"How badly do you want me to keep this to myself?" Lexi asked.

"Seriously, you're going to black mail me, and your aunt for that matter?"

"No, I'm going to ask you for another favor."

"Great." Gary replied with concern in his voice.

"Relax, actually it guarantees my silence on the subject and helps me out with a problem I'm having."

"And how does it do that?" Gary asked.

"It incriminates me along with you."

"Um What?" Gary asked completely confused.

"You said if I ever needed something you would be there, no questions, no lecturing and no telling anyone."

"Yes, and here I am."

"The ride isn't the favor, that's what Uber is for."

Gary glanced over at his niece, confused, and concerned where this is going.

"Keep your eyes on the road or I won't have the courage to say this." Lexi said with a nervous energy in her voice.

"Ok."

"I'm worried about college." Lexi started.

"Oh, don't be Lexi."

"Don't talk just listen." Lexi interrupted. "I've been thinking about this for weeks now. When I get to college, I want to enjoy everything it has to offer. I haven't really had a boyfriend so I'm really inexperienced with guys. I'm worried college guys will be able to tell and then won't be interested."

"Aww, Lexi. You..." Gary starts but is interrupted by Lexi again.

"Don't talk! Please, this is hard enough to say. I can't stand being unprepared especially with someone I just met."

"So, take your time Lexi, don't rush things just to do them as.." Gary started before being interrupted by Lexi again.

"You said you wouldn't lecture." Lexi said in an irritated tone.

"Sorry, you're right. Go on."

"I want you to take me to a hotel and have sex with me." Lexi said as quickly as she could so not to change her mind.

"Uh. Umm. Uh. I'm sorry, what? Gary stammered as he turned to face his niece while simultaneously swerving.

"Please don't make me say it again. Please, I need this."

"NO! NO! You're my niece!. NO! I can't! We can't! NO! NO! Eve would kill me, your parents would kill me, that's so wrong. NO!"

"You and Aunt Eve have an open relationship. You said you don't give all the details, especially if its someone new. You said you would be there if I ever needed something, no questions asked." Lexi repeated as she stared at Gary with sadness and lust in her eyes. "I need this, PLEASE!"

"The offer was to get you out of a jam, not have sex with you." Gary exclaimed. "Are you serious?" He added.

"Yes."

"Why are you asking me? Why aren't you doing this with one of your guy friends? I know you know guys your own age. That would at least be appropriate, this isn't." Gary rebutted.

"I tried, but I can't seem to see the guys I know that way, and I know they will tell people. I feel safe and comfortable with you, and I know this would stay just between us."

"Are you sure? Have you really thought this out carefully?"

"YES!" Lexi said with clear certainty in her voice.

"Have you been drinking?" Gary asked, thinking that something must be impairing her judgement.

"No, of course not."

Gary paused before speaking, then let out a soft sigh, "I'm not saying that I'm agreeing to this, but I will agree to getting a hotel so we can talk about this privately and not while I'm driving."

As Gary drove to the hotel, he regularly used for his encounters, his mind was racing. "I can't do this; we can't do this." He thought. "She is my niece, why am I even agreeing to go to a hotel with her. Oh my god, Eve would kill me if she found out I even agreed to go to a hotel with her. This is my wife's niece, her sister's daughter."

Then it hit Gary. "Oh my god this is Melissa's daughter."

Melissa is Eve's older sister that had gone to Vegas with Gary and Eve and unbeknownst to Eve was part of their sexual awakening. During the Vegas trip, Melissa had accidently gone into her sister and Gary's room instead of her and her husbands. Upon entering, Melissa approached the bed thinking it was her sleeping husband and initiated sex. Part way through they realized the mistake but continued. This led to an on again off again affair between Gary and Eve's sister Melissa.

With this revelation, that should have dawned on him much earlier, he thought, "Melissa will kill me if she finds out, not to mention I'll never get to have sex with her again if she does let me live. Oh, crap and talk about a fast track to divorce court with Eve."

After Gary mentally compiled the risks, his warped mind started to rationalize the unfolding events. "Well I haven't agreed to do anything yet." This led to, "Technically Eve never said each other's side of the family was off limits." As he continued down this dark rabbit hole Gary then thought, "Technically I hid and continue to hide Melissa from her, so this isn't really much of a leap." Gary then went for the slimeball golden award, "It's technically Lexi asking for help, not me initiating or wanting it, so to speak."

Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers
12