All Comments on 'Ch. 01 - Niece Needs Help'

by Cy383

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kater001kater001over 1 year ago

Great start of this new series. It's nice to read that Eve and Gary took the best out of their Vegas trip, and are now experiencing a varied, adventurous sex life with several partners. And Gary's affair with Melissa is still enduring, that's also good news because they fit together well, sexually.

However, this new encounter with Lexi adds a lot of spice to these relationships, and it's very well-described how both are fighting with their inhibitions before indulding to their lust and enjoying a great night together.

Looking forward to zhe next part. I'm curious if the secret between Gary and Lexi can be kept ;-)Great start of this new series. It's nice to read that Eve and Gary took the best out of their Vegas trip, and are now experiencing a varied, adventurous sex life with several partners. And Gary's affair with Melissa is still enduring, that's also good news because they fit together well, sexually.

However, this new encounter with Lexi adds a lot of spice to these relationships, and it's very well-described how both are fighting with their inhibitions before indulding to their lust and enjoying a great night together.

Looking forward to zhe next part. I'm curious if the secret between Gary and Lexi can be kept ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Using a chapter number? Good.

Using a chapter number at the beginning of the chapter? Bad.

.

You now have to stories that begin Ch. 01. Later there will be two that begin Ch. 02, and so on. What if you post three, four, five stories? Do you care so little about your own stories?

clackormanclackormanover 1 year ago

You had a great story going, at least a four or five star from me, but then you got mixed up as to whether you were telling the story from past tense (example: he SAID…) or present tense (he SAYS). As a reader, this completely ruins the story for me. You have a great writing style that could be drastically improved if you decide to tell a story (past tense) or narrate a story (present tense) and not interchange the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lighthearted fun, but a bit perfunctory. Take your time and provide detailed descriptions, particularly when characters are screwing.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Waiting for Chapter 2

Domes88Domes88over 1 year ago

She’s gonna have to learn how to take a cock in her ass too, right?

likestolicklikestolick9 months ago

Would love to see Eve get involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous