Ch. 01 - Niece Needs Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gary sat there, slightly repulsed yet excited by his own thoughts, he pulled into the hotel parking lot. Gary used this hotel because the parking garage is perfect for hiding his vehicle from people passing by and it's upscale enough where the staff understands discretion.

Gary put the car in park and turned to Lexi, "Wait here, I'll get the room and come back for you."

While Gary was getting the room, Lexi's excitement level began to build, she was really feeling comfortable with this, and she was once again horny. So horny in fact, she pulled up her dress slightly, slid her hand down the front of her panties, slowly she slid the thin lace fabric to the side and starts to slowly finger herself.

Completely caught up in the moment, Lexi was oblivious to her surroundings. Suddenly the driver door opened, it was Gary with the room key. Quickly she pulls down the front of her dress and turns bright red. Gary immediately knew what she was doing but didn't catch a view of anything. Out of his own embarrassment and to save her embarrassment he doesn't comment.

"Are you sure about this Lexi?" He asked, seeking additional confirmation. Uncertain if he wants her to say yes or no.

"Yes, lets go." Lexi replied and she opened the car door.

As they walk in Gary says to Lexi, "Stay on my left side and close to me, I want to block the front desk's view of you."

The two make it to the room, Gary entered first, turning on a light.

"Can I use the bathroom really quick?" Lexi asked.

"Of course, you don't need to ask." Gary replied in a confused tone.

Gary sat at the table and waited. Within two minutes Lexi appeared from the bathroom.

As she stood there Gary couldn't help but notice how she had grown and matured. "She really has turned into an attractive young woman; I can't deny that." He thought to himself.

Lexi had gone from a teenager to a young adult, he also couldn't deny how attractive she was. Lexi looks like an 18-year-old version of his wife, 5'5", fair Irish skin, light red hair, almost strawberry blonde hair, but Lexi has a firm, athletic, 18-year old's body with a tiny, firm ass. Because of her father, Lexi, unlike Eve, can get a little bit of a tan.

Lexi makes her way into the room and nervously sits at the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor, then up at Gary, then back at the floor.

"How about you come sit at the table, and we avoid that." Gary said as he points to the bed.

Lexi looks up at Gary, "How about you come sit on the bed, sitting at a table is just making this more awkward."

While Gary hated to admit it, she was right, so he moved over to the bed and sat next to his niece. "Ok."

Lexi turns her head to face her uncle, tucks in her bottom lip under her upper front teeth, biting it and slowly letting it slip back out, a nervous habit she has.

Gary turns his head to face Lexi, "So, lets talk about this." Gary started.

Without saying a word and before Gary has a chance to say something else, Lexi leans in and give Gary a deep, passionate kiss. As Gary goes to pull back, Lexi reaches around his head with her left hand and pulls his head into hers. She then slips her tongue in Gary's mouth, slowly searching for his tongue. Within a couple of passes she finds it.

All Gary could think was, "Damn, all the women in this family are assertive."

Lexi finally releases Gary, and he pulls back. "Whoa!" he exclaimed.

Lexi looks back at Gary with a heartbroken look on her face. "Please." She pleaded.

"Shouldn't we talk about this Lexi?"

"Do you not find me attractive?" She asked.

"Geez, Lexi don't be silly of course but shouldn't we talk about this?"

Lexi doesn't respond she just leans in and plants her lips on Gary's once again.

Gary can't fight it; he has never been able to say no to Lexi. Neither Gary nor Eve would ever admit it, but Lexi was their favorite out of all the nieces and nephews.

Lexi started to fall onto her back, as she did, she pulled Gary down on top of her. All without breaking the kiss. As they laid there making out, Gary kept his hands off her and firmly on the bed. Lexi, however, wanted his hands all over her. Lexi takes her right hand, grabs Gary's left hand and pulls it up to her right breast. She lays it on top of her firm, perky B cup still grasping Gary's hand and squeezes. As she squeezes Gary's hand against her breast, she lets out a soft moan between kisses.

As they continue to kiss, shortly after Lexi releases Gary's hand he slides his left hand down her side. Slowly, with a gentle but firm touch he feels his way down her firm body. As he reaches the bottom of her dress, at her upper thigh he paused.

Lexi reaches down, places her hand on Gary's and slides it fully past the bottom of her dress. She then slowly slides his hand back up her thigh, pushing her dress as it moves up. Lexi slightly rolls her body into Gary's lifting her right ass cheek off the bed as she does. She continues to slide Gary's hand, directing it to her ass.

As Gary's hand reaches the center of Lexi's small, firm ass he gives it a hard squeeze. As he lightens his grasp he slides his hand below the bottom of her lace panty line, then slides his hand under the lace and recenters his hand on her bare ass, giving it another firm squeeze.

Lexi lets out a gasp, followed by an audible, "Mmmm!"

Lexi can feel the moisture leaking from her pussy, she begins to grind forward hoping to make some form of contact between Gary and her pussy.

When they break their kiss, Lexi whispers in Gary's ear, "Lick my pussy."

Caught up in the moment, Gary automatically begins to slide down Lexi's body. As his face reaches her pussy, he takes his hands, slides them up the front of her thighs pushing her dress up and out of his way exposing her black lace panties. Without moving them he puts his mouth on the fabric in front of her soaking pussy, as he savors the moment. Gary then slides the front of her panties aside and immediately begins to lick her. Starting with her lips, he works up to her clit. Lexi begins to shake and thrust her pussy forward grinding into Gary's face.

Gary takes his right hand and gently slides one finger deep in his niece's leaking pussy. Lexi lets out a moan.

"FUCK! YES! OH MY GOD!" She squeals.

Gary works a second finger into her pussy, as he does Lexi shouts, "OOOH FUCK YES!"

Within minutes of simultaneously licking her clit and fingering her Lexi orgasms. She sits up, pushes Gary back and stands. She turns, she pushes Gary to the bed and remains standing in front of him. Slowly, she unzips the back of her dress, licks her lips with her tongue and begins to lower her dress slowly and erotically. She pauses as she is about to expose her perky B cup breasts. She can't take her eyes of Gary's expression, the pure unadulterated look in his eyes is turning her on.

Lexi lowers her dress past her breasts, down to her waist, exposing her flat, flawless stomach. As she is about to lower her dress past her waist she turns around, with her ass now eye level to Gary she drops her dress to the floor. There Lexi stook in nothing but a sexy black lace bra and panties, with her perfectly tone, flawless body and sexy strawberry blonde hair.

"OH MY GOD!" Gary stammers as he stares at his gorgeous niece, taking in every detail and feature of her flawless body.

Lexi turns around and faces Gary, crawls on the bed and on top of Gary. Before he lays on his back, she slowly unbuttons his shirt starting from the top working her way down. After each button she leans in and kisses Gary on the lips, then moves to the next button. With each kiss she can taste her pussy juices on his lips and breath, and it is driving her wild.

Slowly Lexi slides the shirt off Gary's shoulders, as she does, she pushes him onto his back, continuing to straddle and kiss him. Lexi breaks the kiss and slides down Gary's body, kissing and licking as she goes. Once she reaches his pants, she undoes his belt, whips it off, unbuttons his pants and slowly unzips the zipper while caressing his hard cock.

"Oh my god he's huge!" She thinks to herself.

She stands up and pulls off his pants and boxers in one swoop. As Gary laid there naked, Lexi standing at the end of the bed she slips off her panties, dropping them to the floor and lets out a giggle. She slowly undoes her bra and dramatically tosses it aside. As she climbs back on the bed, she positions her face in front of Gary's cock, mesmerized like a kid in a candy store. She grasps his cock with her right hand and slowly starts to stroke it. She moves her face closer and gently licks his shaven ball sack, then up his shaft. She repeats this a few times, by the fourth repetition, when she gets to the head of his cock, she opens her mouth and slides Gary's cock in. At first, she has the urge to gag and can't take it very deep, but with each bob of her head she is able to get it a little deeper.

To Lexi's surprise she is enjoying sucking cock. The feeling, the taste, the pre-cum it was all getting her worked up again. Gary was getting close, and Lexi could tell, she released his cock from her mouth and climbed back on top of Gary.

"I want it in me, NOW!" She says in an impassioned tone as she sits with her pussy lips resting on Gary's bare cock.

"Ok, what position do you want to do it in?" Gary asks, wanting to make sure she is comfortable.

"Umm, how about on my back to start."

Lexi climbs off Gary and lays on her back. Gary walks over to his pants and pulls out a condom from his pocket.

"Do we have to?" Lexi askes.

"No of course we don't have to have sex Lexi." Gary replies.

"No, I mean do we have to use a condom? Mom has had me on birth control since I was 16. I want to feel it bare and what it feels like to have a cock cum in me."

"YES, we definitely have to use a condom Lexi."

Disappointed Lexi concedes, "Ok."

Gary slips on the condom, and positions himself between Lexi's legs. He bends down and begins passionately kissing her. While they kiss, Gary guides his cock into her tight, wet, virgin pussy.

"MMMM! AHH! OW!" Lexi moans out softly with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"You, ok? Want me to stop?" Gary asks.

Lexi reaches around, grabs Gary's ass with both hands and pulls him down on her sending him deeper in her pussy.

"NO! FUCK ME!"

Gary starts to thrust in and out of Lexi's tight virgin pussy.

With every thrust Lexi moans out, "MMM, MMM, MMM, YES! YES! YES! MMMM! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! YES! YES! YES!" Lexi squeals in Ecstasy as she orgasms again.

Gary slows and pulls out after her orgasm, making sure to hold out himself, after all he has twenty years on her and wants to be able to keep up. The two spend the next fifteen minutes passionately making out.

Lexi breaks the kiss, "Can you fuck me from behind, while I'm on my knees?"

Gary replies, "Doggy Style? Yea we can do that."

Lexi rolls over and positions herself on her knees, sticking her ass in the area facing Gary. Gary reaches down and begins to caress her ass with his hands. As he caresses her ass he slowly slides his cock in her pussy.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! FUCK! UGH! UGH UGH!" She grunts as Gary thrusts in and out of her.

Gary moves his hands to her hips, squeezes and pull her into him, bottoming out in her cervix.

"FUCK!" She shouts. "AGAIN! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER! UGH! UGH! UGH! HARDER! HARDER!" She commands as Gary picks up the pace of his thrusts. Within minutes Lexi orgasms and collapses forward, keeping her ass hiked up and Gary's cock buried in her pussy.

Still holding out, Gary pulls his cock out.

"LAY DOWN!" Lexi demands in an aroused and sultry voice.

Gary lays on his back, Lexi climbs on top and positions his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she lowers herself down on his cock.

"UGHHHH!" She squeals as she slides her pussy down on his cock.

She grabs Gary's right hand and moves it to her left breast, squeezing as hard as she can. She starts bouncing up and down on Gary's cock faster and faster.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! YES! YES!" Lexi moans as she gets closer and closer to orgasming again.

As she rides his cock, Lexi can tell her uncle is getting close to cumming.

"I NEED IT!" Lexi exclaims, "I WANT TO FEEL IT! PLEASE!"

Gary just lays there uncertain what she means by her last comment. Suddenly Lexi lifts herself off Gary's cock, reaches down and yanks the condom off his cock. Without giving him a chance to stop her, she plopped her pussy right back down on Gary's bare cock and resumed riding it as fast as she can.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES!" She screams. "FILL ME! FILL ME! I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY VIRGIN PUSSY! FILL ME NOW!" She continues. "GIVE IT TO ME GARY I WANT YOUR CUM!" She commands.

Gary grabbed her hips, squeezing them as hard as he could and pulls her down and up, down and up bringing her as close to him as he could with each downward pull, getting his cock as deep as possible. Within a few thrusts Gary explodes deep in Lexi's virgin pussy. Lexi orgasms immediately after.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO HOT!" She exclaims as she falls down on him and plants her lips on his, all while keeping his bare cock buried deep in her pussy.

As they lay there making out, she can feel him getting slightly soft. After about 15 minutes of making out Gary was hard again and pushing his cock in and out of her as she lay on top of him. After a couple of minutes Lexi sat back and started riding Gary again, just as feverishly as before, only this time she could feel his massive load of cum lubing his cock and her pussy.

Lexi leans down to Gary, "Cum in me again." She softly whispers in Gary's ear.

"Yea?" Gary responds.

"Yes, I want you to fill me up like a little slut." Lexi replies.

Faster and faster their rhythm picks up again. Lexi violently rocking on Gary's cock, Gary forcing his cock in and out of her as quickly as he can. Suddenly Lexi rolls off and onto her back, pulling Gary on top of her. Gary reinserts his cock and begins pounding the hell out of her.

Slap, slap, slap is all that is heard at first as he pounds her. Face to face they feverishly kiss.

Lexi whispers in Gary's ear, "Talk dirty to me. Tell me you want to cum in me." She directs.

"Fuck baby, I want to cum deep in your little pussy." Gary replies.

"Yes? You want to fill me up?" Lexi says in a devious voice.

"UGH! FUCK! YES!" You little slut I want to fill you up!" Gary replies as he cums in Lexi's pussy a second time.

Gary collapses on Lexi, panting heavily.

After a couple of moments of just the sound of the two breathing heavily Lexi asks, ""If I go clean-up will you lick my pussy again?" She asks with a giggle.

Gary smiles at her, slides down her body, pausing at her breasts, he sucks on one nipple and massages the other with his hand. After a few moments he moves past her breasts, kissing his way down her stomach, until he reaches her pussy. Gary looks up and Lexi, smiles, then buries his face in Lexi's cum filled cunt.

"FUCK!" Lexi screams.

Gary vigorously licks Lexi's pussy; Lexi starts to shake from excitement. Suddenly he stops and lays next to Lexi.

He turns to her, "Come sit on my face, straddle it and hold the headboard." Lexi does as she is told.

This position sends tingles up Lexi's spine, within minutes she is grinding down on her uncle's face as hard and as fast as she can.

"FUCK YEA! FUCK! UGH! UGH! YEA!" She screams as she rides his face. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She screams as she squirts all over Gary's face.

Gary doesn't stop licking, lapping up her eruption of juices.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Lexi says in a panic. "I don't know what happened, I'm sorry!"

Gary pauses, tilts his head to free his mouth from her dripping pussy lips, "Don't worry baby, that was so fucking hot, lets see if you can do it again."

Gary goes back to caressing her clit with his tongue, adding a flick every now and again. Lexi suddenly jumps up and turns around, replants her pussy on Gary's lips and continues to ride his face reverse cowgirl style. She bends down and starts to lick his cum covered cock. She can taste both of their juices on his shaft, which she finds extremely arousing.

Lexi can tell she is close to having another orgasm but wants Gary's cock in her pussy again. She slides off his face and down to his cock, dripping all the way down his chest and stomach, then slipping his cock in her pussy still in the reverse cowgirl position. Gary plants his hands on her hips and enjoys the view of her perfect, firm ass bouncing on his cock. Within minutes Lexi orgasms again.

Quickly she jumps off Gary's cock, kneeling next to him she shoves his cock down her throat.

"FUCK! I'm going to cum!" Gary warns.

Seconds later he cums in his niece's mouth.

Lexi leans over and grabs her phone, then lays next to Gary. She pulls up her text messages.

"Staying at Haley's." She texts her mom.

Gary grabs his phone to text Eve.

"Had an opportunity, back in the morning. Love ya!" He texts his wife.

"Have fun! Love ya too!" Eve replies.

Little did Eve know, the opportunity was her niece. Gary and Lexi spent the rest of night together, sleeping, having sex, sleeping, having sex, back and forth until morning.

To be continued - Ch. 02 - Niece Needs Help

12