All Comments on 'Ch. 01 Pop Quiz'

by stormygirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Heavy marks for originality and candor

the rest for the 'gee golly wiz' aspect of self-discovery. I personally hope to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ch.01 Pop Quiz

Great Start! Always difficult to write from another person point of view and a great start here! More to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!!

This is great!! You are a hell of a writer!!

BQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stormy story, can't believe you'r a girl

Pretty good story, but if you are realy the girl on the picture on your Litaotica page, you must have lissened very good to a man telling about his expiriences as a boy, for that is the way, and the point of view from with, the story is written. It might even be a true story, although I can't immagine a boy not masturbating much earlier than at eightteen. I am sure I did it myself when I was only three or four and without the help of porn of any kind although I had to wait until I passed my twelfth birthday, before I shot my first wad of cum.

So if the story is true there's just one mistake. The people in Pawnee, Oklahoma are all lagging behind the rest of society not by a good 3 years, but by at least six as it come to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's me!

So, I'm stormygirl, I just forgot how to log into this thing. Anyway, somebody commented that I'm either a guy or really well informed... well I was really well informed. Actually the subject matter is kind of my fetish... first times & innocent guys :) So there ya go. That's why I wrote this. Thanks for all the feedback, be it written 6 years ago & all.

EdMarcgraveEdMarcgravealmost 7 years ago
Ch. 02 and more?

That was a nice first try to write an erotic story stormygirl.

But the "Ch. 01" at the start of the title left your other readers and me with the expectation of more to come and now it's almost 11 years since you posted this first chapter we've started to doubt if you will ever meet that expectation and show us you improve yourself as an erotic writer by gaining experience just doing the writing.

Please, give it another try and I promise you I will submit my scond story soon too. (my first story was posted 'only' last year).

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous