Ch. 01 - Popping the Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon Candy's pussy was dripping, and she was so turned on. He could tell she was close but he remembered what she said about being railed when he heard her moan the word "cock" several times. So, Ray slipped his manhood into her slowly and started to grind into Candy. She inhaled and exhaled, and he could feel her warm wetness engulf his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. So, he knew it wasn't uncomfortable. He started rocking rhythmically and let Candy grind up against him as he plunged his shaft in deep. Each time he did it he could feel her shudder and her urgency build. He started doing it faster and faster until she couldn't hold on any longer and let go as if she was soaring off a cliff. Her clit sending shockwaves through her body. Her pussy gushed with fluid as Ray pulled out. He was still rock hard.

By this time Corey had moved to the side of the bed where Ray had stood and was waiting as Ray pulled out to give him the cock Ray had been longing to suck for years. Ray sat on the bed and pulled Corey toward him. Corey's cock was thick and hard. Candy sat up to look at both men and nodded as Ray gently caressed Corey's groin. It was the first time he had ever touched another man's cock and it was thrilling. He leaned over and took it in his mouth. Ray was lost in thought about the taste of a cock as compared to a woman's pussy. It tasted bland in comparison, but he caught a few drops of pre-cum as they leaked out of the tip of Corey's cock. Corey pushed Ray's head in so he could feel it deep in Ray's mouth and Ray, having a larger mouth than Candy, was able to take it in without gagging a single bit. He let Corey slide his cock in and out and used his tongue to work the tip. After a few minutes of that, he gently squeezed Corey's balls and worked his shaft with his hand. By this time Corey was feeling amazing. He had some stamina though. Frankly, Ray could work his cock for a good half hour or more before he'd allow himself to cum. Corey loved to edge and rarely, if ever, would climax without something in his ass. Candy rubbed Ray's back while he worked Corey's cock and told him what a good fucktoy he was being and after about 20 minutes of sucking Coreys dick, Candy said it was time for the fucktoy to get his reward.

Ray looked over and realized that Candy had slipped on a harness and a large dildo. He was shocked at the girth of it. It was a good 7 inches and looked remarkably life-like with veins and the tip of an uncut dick. Ray stood up as he was directed and now it was Corey's turn to suck Ray's cock. Corey got down on all fours and started to lick Ray's now very hard dick savoring the juices his wife so skillfully deposited on Ray's dick. Corey was a master at the deep throat technique and Ray was shocked at how good he was at sucking a cock. Literally no woman had worked his cock with the dexterity and as feverishly as Corey worked his. Ray wanted to sit down and relax on the bed. He asked if he could lean back and let Corey go to town on him and they both nodded. As Ray leaned back, Corey continued to suck and probe every inch of Ray's cock, balls and taint.

Candy started to massage Corey's balls and play with his asshole. She knew he needed to be stretched out a little before going at his boy pussy with the fervor of a horny teenage boy so she got his favorite lube and started working his asshole and Corey's cock at the same time. The more she worked his asshole the more excited Corey would get about sucking Ray's cock. After about 10mn of some ass and cock stimulation she asked Corey if she had permission to enter him. Corey stopped momentarily and said, "Yes, please, Mistress" and with that, Candy slipped her cock all the way into Corey's ass all the way up to the balls. Usually there is a slight pop once you get the tip past the sphincter muscle and Corey always needed a minute to relax into the cock. Candy knew when he was ready because he would start to wiggle his ass a little and then she would start stroking slowly then building momentum until he would start to moan.

By this time Ray was so fucking relaxed and his cock felt so good, he didn't know how much longer he was going to last. Finally, he blurted out, "I am going to cum so hard!" and the moment he did, his dick burst open with the force of a volcano while letting out the most guttural sounds he had ever uttered. Corey gulped down his cum like a champion. Corey loved the taste of cum. He would gobble cock sometimes at the local spa for men who liked to cruise just so he could taste cum. Corey also was getting close. Candy was working his asshole like a stripper working a pole, slowly and confidently. Corey was moaning and crying "Baby don't stop!" Candy looked at Ray and said, "stroke his cock while I finish him off. So, Ray got down off the bed and kneeled next to Corey, stroking his dick while Candy pumped him over and over. Finally, in a shudder Corey came and it gushed all over Ray's hand. His cock wasn't as hard as before when Ray was sucking him. It was hard for Corey to stay rock hard while he was getting fucked, but with years of practice, he knew Candy could find his P-spot and get him across the finish line. It felt good to have his dick stroked and he was glad to not have to do it himself. After he came, they all collapsed onto the floor. Candy had her head on Corey's chest and flung an arm across Ray to gesture to come in closer. Ray wrapped his arm around Candy's waist and felt the most at peace he had felt in years. They laid there for a while in silence enjoying the afterglow. After about 15 minutes Corey got up to shower and asked if anyone wanted to join him. The shower was large enough to accommodate several people. Corey and Candy had it made that way when they remodeled the bathroom knowing what kind of shenanigans they'd be up to in their home. All three of them showered off together in silence but feeling quite relaxed and then put their clothes back on. Then Ray, like the man he saw the night he had his migraine, leaned over to kiss Candy goodbye, and thanked her for a wonderful evening. He had never kissed a man before but thought he might try this once. So, he asked Corey if it was ok to kiss him goodnight as well. Corey obliged and kissed him sweetly on the mouth as if they had been old dear friends from Greece. Ray thought it was interesting but decided that a hug was more fitting after that and so he gave Corey a bro-hug, ass out, chest in, two slaps on the back and said goodnight. That night Ray slept like the dead and never had another migraine as long as he, Candy and Corey had their weekly play time.

12