My Bi Hot Tub Fantasy

Story Info
Girlfriend begs me to blow a stranger in the hotel hot tub.
3.5k words
4.69
12.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waymoorec
Waymoorec
79 Followers

Tina and I finished dinner at the hotel restaurant and went back to our room. The sex was hot. She wanted it hard and to be "smashed" while I pounded into her. I pressed my full 200 pounds on top of her while I slammed my steel-hard cock inside. My orgasm was amazing and she finished with a cute "thank you, baby."

The sun was setting so it was too early to fall asleep. I suggested we go down to the pool and check out the hot tub. Tina agreed, but I knew it wasn't her thing. I love to show off and be seen, but she's a little shy. I knew she would agonize about which swimsuit to wear. I stepped into my snug, flower print bottoms and lay on the bed to watch her.

I never understand what she is deciding. She has a smoking hot 40 year old body with cute tits, tight ass and long legs. I knew that any man that saw her would be happy to fuck her. But, here she was, posing and turning in multiple bikini combinations. Was it the women she was afraid of? "Who cares?" I thought. I held back any comments other than "I love it. You look great!"

She finally decided on a sexy red bikini which she quickly covered with the white hotel robe. "Lets go" she said as though she had been waiting for me. I grabbed the other robe and we walked to the elevator.

"It's easy for you. You don't care what people see. Actually, the more they see the better, right?" she asked.

"Actually, yes babe" I replied. She knew I'd love to be walking naked with her, but there weren't many opportunities to do that in our lives.

We reached the pool deck on the fourth floor and stepped out. It was quiet, but the bar was open and some families were lounging around the big pool. We paused briefly to survey the area and I reached out to help remove her robe. She scowled at me, but let me take it off her shoulders. I love showing her off and think her modesty is very cute. We walked to the bar and ordered some cocktails.

I looked over at the hot tub area and couldn't see what was going on behind the low wall. I knew she wouldn't want to hang out around the pool and was hoping the hot tub wasn't crowded.

As we left the bar and walked toward the spa area I saw several of the Dads stare at her cute little butt. "The men are enjoying your buns tonight, babe" I joked.

"Shut up, perv," she replied. I knew she was was nervous, but enjoying the attention.

We rounded the corner to the hot tub and saw four people already soaking. There was an older couple with their eyes closed who looked like they were sleeping. The other two were clearly a younger couple enjoying themselves.

She was a perky little blonde with a ponytail and he was a taller, dark-haired guy with strong features. She was snuggled next to him and their hands were all over each other. I smiled thinking they were desperate for the other couple to leave to get down to business.

Tina put her towel and robe on a chair and stepped into the tub. As I joined them, the older couple stood up and gracefully exited the tub. I think they knew it was getting a little crowed.

Tina and I sat directly opposite the hot, young couple and I kissed her cheek. The other girl took the hint and kissed her man. Then he grabbed her chin and gave her a deep French kiss. Tina and I watched closely as his hands roamed her body. "Ray, please!" she giggled as she lightly pushed back.

"We might be in for a show," Tina whispered in my ear.

"We can only hope," I replied as I kissed her.

Tina and I have been together for a couple of years and are having a great time. She is very open and accepting sexually, but isn't exactly adventurous. She loves to watch all sorts of sexy stuff, but isn't ready to participate.

I, on the other hand, am ready for anything and everything after a lengthy marriage. She reads my erotic stories involving pegging, stripping, sissification and humiliation. She is a wonderful partner and supports my sexual needs. She knows me better than I do.

After a few minutes of silence, the girl couldn't hold it in anymore. "Oh my gosh. You guys look cool. Would you mind if we um, do stuff? We've been waiting for them to leave like FOREVER" she gushed.

"Don't mind us, honey. Just act like we're not here," Tina replied.

"Yay. Ok babe. Up on the side. Hurry!" she ordered her boyfriend.

I watched closely as the guy lifted himself out of the spa and sat on the edge. As he ascended from the water, all three of us stared at his lean body. Tina squeezed my hand as his hips and flaccid cock arose from the water. "Good boy" she said as she slid between his knees and nuzzled his inner thighs. "You two can watch," she said with a cute look on her face.

Tina and I were playing it cool, but inside we were both losing it. Everything had changed. Now, there was a naked man in the tub with a magnificent-looking penis in the face of a pretty girl.

She wasted no time moving in and nuzzling her mouth and nose into his balls. He let out a low moan and closed his eyes. It seemed like neither of them was aware of us anymore.

As the cute young lady rose to her knees and slobbered on his cock, Tina reached into my lap and confirmed that I was really enjoying the show. She squeezed my hard shaft and giggled. "You're so predictable," she said.

"Why, because I like to watch just as much as you do?" I asked.

"No, because you're enjoying that young man's cock as much as I am!" She joked.

"Hey, I just like...um. It's hot!" I said defensively.

"Oh my gosh. Are we still doing this? Look, I'm fine with your cock fantasies. I actually think boys pleasuring boys is sexy. Don't act like I'm holding you back. I can't wait to watch you scratch this itch," she said matter-of-factly.

It wasn't the first time we had this conversation. At the height of our lovemaking, I had admitted my interest in exploring a hard cock to her several times. My fantasy always involved her next to me and encouraging me to go down on a man. It was a guilty-pleasure, though and felt out of place when we weren't having sex. I didn't know what it meant or how to talk about it with her.

During our conversation, we both watched the cutie bobbing up and down on her man's cock. His head was thrown back with a big smile on his face. Occasionally, she looked over at us and we made eye contact. I wasn't sure what she could hear of our conversation, but her eyes were looking back and forth at us as though she was following what we were saying.

"Thank you baby. I'm glad I can share these things with you. Sometimes I can't believe what comes out of my mouth. Maybe one day you will help me do it." I replied sincerely.

"Honey, just tell me when you're finally ready and I'll find a nice hard cock for you to suck. I'll even give you that 'encouragement' you crave," she purred into my ear.

Just then, the girl pulled off and looked at us. "It was rude of me to listen, but if you want a turn you can try it out," she said sweetly as she looked into my eyes.

Her little hand gripped the base of his cock as she tilted it toward us across the tub. I didn't blink as I stared at his thick, veiny cock covered in her saliva.

"Oh, I don't know. We were just talking about stuff. I don't know if now is the right time..." I stuttered, trying to think of what I really wanted right then.

"Are you really about to pass up the opportunity to suck on that delicious-looking cock? I'm even considering it and I'm not into public displays of sluttiness like you are," Tina said.

"Suit yourself. I just overheard that you were curious about sucking cock and he doesn't care whose mouth is on it when he cums. I just thought you might want to try it with us here to help you your first time," she offered.

Holy shit, this was progressing like one of the stories I write. Except those are fictional scenarios and this was the prospect of me giving a blowjob with an audience of two beautiful women.

I was on the spot. "Babe, I really want to. But, I'm afraid of what you will think of me afterwards. Once you see me doing THAT, we can't go back. I'll be a cocksucker. What if it's a turn-off for you?" I pleaded.

"Scott, I know what you're going you do. I enjoy porn where men blow each other. I like it. I want to see you do it. Do it for me, please," she asked sweetly.

"Last chance, stud," the girl said as she went back to sucking.

"Stand up, honey. Let's do this right," Tina said as she pulled my swimsuit down to my ankles underwater. "Now go over and make your fantasy a reality. I'll be right next to you if you need me."

I couldn't resist any longer. While my initial instinct had been to pounce on the young man's impressive tool, I needed to make sure it was ok. I needed to hear each of them give me permission and tell me they wanted to see me degrade myself. My cock was hard and my mouth was ready.

Suddenly, it felt like the hot tub was an Olympic size pool as I crossed over to the couple. He opened his eyes and smiled broadly as I nervously approached his open thighs. I definitely felt his superiority in the situation as he sat up high on the edge with a hard tool sticking out. I glided over to them with only my head above the water.

That's how I needed it. I didn't want to be my normal tall, strong, broad-shouldered self. I wanted to be small, soft, gentle and fuckable. As I reached his legs underwater we locked eyes. I placed a hand on each knee and sought a comfortable position. Tina was coming over with me and the young lady slipped off to his side.

My hands were holding onto his hairy legs as we looked at one another. My ears were ringing and my stomach was doing flips. "Oh my god, oh my god, this is it," I thought.

I knelt on the bench seat where his girlfriend had been moments before. I moved my hands up his thighs until they reached his waist. It was more intimate than I expected. There I was, kneeling with an erect cock a foot away from my mouth and two beautiful women looking at me expectantly.

It was a very nice penis. About seven inches and thick. I loved the veins and textures. He was circumcised with a pronounced mushroom tip. It was a cock I wanted to suck.

"Show us what you got Sissy. Touch him baby. We want to see you make him cum. Will you do it for us? Say it," Tina ordered.

Oh shit. How did that woman know just what to say to me? She pressed all of my buttons at once. "I'm your sissy. I'm going to suck his cock and eat his cum. I want you to watch me, please watch me." I moaned.

As I confessed my darkest desire out loud, I leaned in and took his base in my hand. As I did, Tina crouched next to me on the bench seat and rested her head on his thigh for an unobstructed view. This was my introduction to cock.

I locked eyes with her as though she were giving me the courage I needed. I leaned forward and remembered how this fantasy always went for me. I needed to look him in the eyes while his tip entered my mouth. I paused with the tip at my lips and stroked his shaft several times. I wanted him rock hard. My other hand went down to his sack and fondled his balls.

"This is so hot. Oh my god. I can't believe he's doing it! I'm Sam, this is Ray by the way," the girl said to Tina as I focused on the task in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Tina and this is Scott. Thank you so much for letting him do this. He's needed it for so long. I think it will be so good for him." Tina replied as though I wasn't there.

Then he did something I didn't expect. He put his hand on the top of my head and applied a little pressure. "What is this? Why is he touching me?" I thought to myself.

"It's time, sweety. Open up and let him in. He needs your warm mouth, Scott. Now be a good girl and let him inside. It's your job now." Tina said, driving me crazy.

She was right. I had selfishly taken over from his girlfriend who had been doing a great job. Now I was obligated to suck him at least as well as she did. At least that's what I was telling myself.

I knelt in front of him. I was on my knees, staring at his gorgeous cock. My hand was wrapped around the base. It was thick and warm...pulsating in my fist. I actually though to myself, "How many young girls have been in the same position? On their knees with a hard cock in their faces. A little afraid, but eager to please a boy."

I looked up into his eyes and leaned forward. With his hand still on top of my head, I kissed the tip of his cock. It was big. I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside. He smiled. I looked at Tina and opened wide. I leaned forward and let him inside. This was it. I was doing it!

With her face just inches away, she reached over and gently caressed my back. "Such a good sissy. You're making me so happy. Now, let go Scott and enjoy your first blowjob. Focus on that huge cock in your mouth."

I wasn't expecting the feeling of being full so soon. I had the tip and a couple of inches in my mouth and felt stuck. "Relax" I told myself as I leaned in attempting to take more.

"Holy shit! He's a little cockslut isn't he?" Sam said.

"Oh...My...God. Scott, that's the sexy thing I've ever seen. You're doing so good! Find your rhythm, baby." Tina was almost squealing next to us.

I closed my eyes and moved my hand up to his shaft. I was gripping and stroking while I sucked. It was my first BJ, but I know what I like. I wrapped my other hand around is waist and buns to feel more connected to him.

I was lost in the act. His cock was rock hard, yet soft and spongy on the outside. The helmet seemed to fit perfectly against the roof of my mouth. I could feel all of the textures of the shaft with my tongue. It was alive and I was giving it pleasure. I wasn't thinking about Ray, the owner, but I never wanted this feeling to end. Then I felt someone behind me. I opened my eyes and saw Tina still resting her head inches from my face watching my every motion.

Sam had moved behind me and was caressing my back and buns. It felt wonderful. "Oh Tina, you're so lucky. You can share BJ stories with your boyfriend and you'll both know the girl's perspective! Will you let him do it to more boys?" She asked Tina.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm just helping him find out who he really is. He's my man, but if he enjoys sucking cocks I won't stop him." Tina answered.

I was in heaven. Ray's dick was throbbing and he was moaning. "Fuck, don't stop bitch. Suck it. Show us what a good cocksucker you are," and he began slowly thrusting his hips into my mouth.

"Oh Scott. You look so good with your lips wrapped around his cock. I love watching him use your sissy mouth. Relax and get ready for it." Tina encouraged.

Sam was still behind me and slid a hand lower. She applied a little pressure with her finger on my asshole. "Do you finger him, Tina?" She said as she pushed a digit into my hole.

"He enjoys ass-play. I even fuck his little hole with my strap on. Actually, it's his strap-on and he begs me to use it on him," she giggled. "Go ahead and finger him. Be ready for him to cum real quick, though. He loves it," Tina taunted.

"I can tell. I have a finger deep in his boy-pussy and he's trying to hump back into me!" Sam described.

It was true. I was in a frenzy. I had his cock deep in my throat, the base of his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other one. Sam was tickling my insides and giving my prostate some joy. I was rocking back on my up-strokes and trying to fuck myself with her hand.

Tina knew Ray was close and she leaned in close to my ear. "You're doing such a good job Scott. You've earned a mouthful of his cum. Are you ready to let him fill you up? Ready for him to turn you into his cumslut? From now on, we will both know that you happily blew a stranger in this hot tub. You can still be a strong, masculine man, but now you're a cocksucker, too. Don't worry honey, it won't be your last. I love this and want to see you do it again. Is that what you want? Can I find you more cocks to suck?" she asked.

Oh my god. What was happening? Was my sexy girlfriend really enjoying watching me blow this guy? Is this a part of who we are now? I didn't know, but I wanted to show her how good I was and I wanted to make Ray cum.

I was ready. I slightly increased suction and tightened my grip. My head was bobbing up and down fucking my mouth with his slippery cock. "Here it comes. Here it cums! Oh fuck, yes!" Ray called out.

The first spurt was a thin, powerful jet. It was followed by several voluminous globs in my mouth.

"Fuck that's sexy, Scott. He's cumming in your mouth. You're doing it! Don't swallow yet baby. I want to kiss you," Tina said.

She leaned in and we shared a sloppy kiss with his cum oozing between us. Sam leaned in and kissed and licked our lips and chins. "Me too, guys. I love his cum- so warm and thick. Don't you love it Scott? Sissy-cocksuckers better love cum!" She mocked.

I looked down and saw that his cock was relaxing with a drop of man juice on the tip. I leaned down and licked it off. Then took another minute to suck him and lick his balls. I knew I would be thinking about his cock a lot and wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.

"Well, we're gonna head upstairs so...It was great meeting you guys. Have a safe trip," Ray said as they stood up and dried off.

"Um, yeah. Nice meeting you too. Thanks for the ah, chance to um, do that I guess," I said.

"Ignore him. He's a little flustered after sucking his first cock. He'll settle down later. It was sooo, nice to meet you both. Safe travels." Tina offered.

As they walked away, I lay down on a chaise lounger and tried to compose myself. Tina could see I was struggling a little. "How's my baby doing? Feeling some regret after being a little sissy slut in the hot tub? Listen Scott: whatever you're thinking, that was fucking hot and I loved watching it. If you want to do it again, we will. If not, we will let it go. I hope you enjoyed the experience." Tina said.

"Thank you honey. I'm just regaining myself. I'm glad I did it and I wouldn't change anything. I'm just replaying it in my head. I'll be ok," I replied.

"Good, let's go upstairs and fuck again. I need your cock inside me."

The end

Waymoorec
Waymoorec
79 Followers