Ch 3 - Subjectified

Story Info
My roommate's girlfriend experiments with me
1.9k words
4.48
5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Analise again for a while. Not in the flesh. Her image haunted my dreams and a lot of my waking moments. As I made my way to bed that night, I thought I heard her, through the door of Sean's bedroom, imploring him to, "Fuck me! Fuck my dirty, naughty pussy!"

Over the next few days, I was seriously challenged on several occasions to keep my promise to Annalise. Images of her hot mouth around my cock, memories of how her mouth and pussy felt wrapped around me, memories of the sound of her throat massaging my cockhead all vied to make me hard and horny enough that I longed to relieve myself. Erotic dreams of her commanded my hours of slumber and found me waking to solid, eager wood.

But I refrained. Five nights later, she came to me again.

I was fresh from the shower again and she slipped into my room just behind me, her hands sliding nimbly across my shoulders to strip my robe off. "You ready for me, stud," she cooed into my ear.

"Yes!" Of course I was.

"You got a nice load of hot cum for me," she asked, snaking one hand around my hips and across my pelvis to reach down and cup my aching balls.

"I do. I..."

"What," she asked into the space.

"What's all this... what are we doing here?"

"Mmm," she purred. "Think of this as an experiment," she suggested.

"What kind of experiment," I asked as she fondled my suddenly throbbing cock.

"I'm curious," she suggested, "What kinds of factors impact the force and volume of male ejaculations."

"You're an engineering major," I countered.

"So?"

"Okay. So, what's your hypothesis? Your baseline? Your standards of measurement?"

"I didn't say it was a scientific study, Silly," she cooed, squeezing my cock for emphasis. "You want me to suck you off or not?"

Of course, I did. And so, she did. Not with the leisurely teasing she'd lavished on me the last time, nor with the intense ferocity of our first encounter, but efficiently and with economical talent, she finished me off and left with a mouthful of my hot cum, leaving me satisfied but perplexed.

Only two nights later she returned, this time clad in only a lab coat and brandishing a graduated cylinder.

"First," she said as she padded towards me, "let me thank you for... injecting some... rigor... into my experimentation. Now, are you ready," she challenged.

Of course, I was. She sucked me expertly, harvesting a good mouthful before she directed my spurting cock into the cylinder. When I'd finished, she spat what she'd taken into her mouth into the cylinder.

"Hmm," she remarked.

"What," I asked.

"Well, plus or minus a bit here and there, I'd say you're averaging well above the average volume of ejaculation for a middle-class Caucasian male," she said.

"You looked that up," I said, deadpan.

"There's this thing called the internet," she teased. "Anyway, thirty milliliters. Not bad," she said admiringly. "Thank you so much for your continued cooperation!"

I continued to cooperate.

Four dreamy days later she came in and sucked me long and slow and hard.

Thirty-five milliliters.

Two days later, all mouth and teeth and wanting me to cum hard and fast.

Thirty milliliters.

Six agonizing days later, lots of hot foreplay and teasing and taint-licking.

Forty-seven milliliters.

The next day she took another thirty. Two days later, another twenty-eight. She was building quite the database.

Three days later, I came back from an afternoon class to find sexy sounds drifting out of Sean's bedroom, though I knew darned well that Sean was working.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Just like that," I heard Annalise breathe in a husky, sex-fueled growl. I paused in the hall, seeing movement through the open door of Sean's room. I edged closer.

"Damn, girl! Your fucking tongue!"

I slid surreptitiously into the doorway and peered in. Annalise lay across the bed, her head hanging half off the near side as Sarah, one of Sean's less frequent girlfriends nuzzled between Annalise's spread thighs. Sarah's massive d-cups were hidden behind her hair and Annalise's heaving thighs, but I lingered just hoping for a glimpse.

I was hard as fuck.

I quietly unzipped as I spied on them. I tugged out my aching boner and fingered myself, well aware of Annalise's injunction, but too far gone to care at that moment. Then she saw me. And grinned. "Aaaaagh! I want your hot sex in my mouth," Annalise growled and she curled up from her torso. A flurry of wrestling female thighs, loins, and hips later, and I saw Annalise mounted on top of Sarah, pressing her wet cunt down on Sarah's mouth and going at her spread thighs with abandon.

A minute or an hour later - I don't know - Annalise raised up and threw her head over her shoulder and growled, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" She was looking right at me. I didn't know for sure what I was gonna do, but I found myself dropping my clothes in a pile in the doorway.

Without a stich on, cock throbbing hard, I stood there. Then Sarah, who'd never said much more than 'hello' to me is hanging from Annalise's hot ass cheeks with both hands, staring at me upside down, and chirping, "Hey! You! You fucking heard her! Get your fucking cock over here and fuck her!"

Numb and shocked and incredibly aroused, I shuffled across the short space from the door to the edge of the bed. Next thing I knew, I was balls deep in Annalise's hot, tight cunt and banging her hard and deep as, much to my surprise, Sarah sucked on my slick balls and licked my taut taint.

"Fuck," I stammered.

"Cum in me," Annalise encouraged, "cum in my tight cunt, Baby! I want your hot cum!"

She was gonna get it. That was a certainty. Almost. Annalise pushed her luscious rump back against me as I pounded her. Between my pounding and Sarah's fervent licking, she came and came hard, her cunt squirming and scrunching on my hard cock. It uncorked me, but I'd barely shot a single jet into her cunt when Sarah yoinked me out and pulled my spasming cock into her mouth.

I came and came and fucking came as Annalise crushed the rest of her climax out against Sarah's lips and chin and Sarah sucked me off like she owned it. Fuck! I came so fucking hard!

I staggered back when I was done, steadying myself against Sean's bureau.

"Well alright, then," Annalise grinned at me. "On to phase two," she said with a triumphal grin.

Both of them uncoiled from the bed and I found them standing close to me. Annalise nestled her tight curls against my shoulder and Sarah gently stroked my softened cock.

"Allen, Sweetie," Annalise said.

"Mmm," I grunted.

"How would you like to eat Sarah's hot, wet pussy for me?" She withdrew her fingers from Sarah's hot box and smeared my lips with Sarah's gooey juices.

"Mmm! Yum," I said and devoured Annalise's cunt-sauced fingers.

"See," Annalise smirked at Sarah. The two giggled at each other but whatever the joke was, I was left out of it.

Annalise guided me back to the bed and laid me down across it, then propped a thick pillow under my neck and shoulders. Sarah's thighs loomed above me, her furry mons and lips glistening in the afternoon sunlight. Sarah lowered her sex onto my mouth and I swam in it. She was so fucking delicious! So fucking wet! Instinctively, I reached around her strong thighs and gripped her pillow-like ass cheeks in both hands, spreading her and pulling her onto my mouth.

She sighed and nuzzled her hot, moist lips against my stirring shaft. "That's it, Sweetie! Spread that hot ass wide for mama!"

I sensed Annalise moving behind and above me and then she was pressing the head of a thick real-cock-shaped strap-on across my nose and into Sarah's tight, gooey vestibule. Sarah took my cock into her mouth and moaned around it as Annalise pushed her 'cock' deep into Sarah's hungry cunt.

"Yeah, Baby! You fucking love that cock, don't you?!"

Sarah moaned out a muffled "mmm-hmm" around my rapidly stiffening shaft.

Annalise started fucking her earnestly, talking dirty all the while. "Fuck yeah! Your slutty little pussy wants to cum all over my big, hard cock, doesn't it!?"

Sarah's mouth worked at my cock as she groaned.

"You're gonna cum on my hot cock, aren't, you, Slut!?"

"Uggghk," Sarah answered around my now seriously interested dick.

"Do it! Cum all over me! Cum around my hot, hard cock," Annalise coaxed, pounding Sarah mercilessly now. I did what I could, fluttering my tongue on the thick knot of Sarah's clitoral head, sucking on her hot meat skirts, sliding my lips and tongue against the front of her entrance to graze the underside of Annalise's dildo as she fucked it into Sarah's creaming pussy.

Just a few more strokes and Sarah came explosively, spitting out my now throbbing hard cock and screaming all kinds of profanity into the room. "Fuck! Yes! Oh Fuh-huuuuck! Gawd I love your fucking cock!.... Imanna... imganna.... Fucking... gah!.... Gonna cum!.... Aaaaaaughhh!..."

I licked furiously at Sarah's lips and clit while Annalise plowed her. Sarah's big, sweaty tits mashed against my belly and hips as she rode Annalise's thick dildo to the top of her climax and back down the other side. I didn't think much of one particular point at the time but I had cause to later.

When Sarah's orgasm was all but spent, Annalise pulled her strap-on out. It was slick and gooey with Sarah's hot cuntsauce - the deep juices of her cum. So, I didn't think anything of it when Annalise pressed the tip of it against my lips. I just savored the juices. My lips parted to admit her and Annalise pressed her hips forward, fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, fuck, Baby! Suck my cummy cock! That's so nice!" It was. Sarah tastes so fucking good! I cleaned up Annalise's toy with enthusiasm.

Annalise stripped off her strap-on afterwards and took note of my resurrected erection. "Hmmm," she mused, "What're we gonna do with that?" Annalise and Sarah shared a look between them, then two naughty grins emerged and turned expectantly towards me...

Both girls pushed me over to the bed and back across it. They knelt and ram four hands and two mouths across my cock and balls and thighs and hips. I'd never had two outs on my cock at once, let alone two as talented as Annalise and Sarah's. It was so fucking amazing! I remember all of it but not in a straightforward way, just in hot, disconnected snippets. That's how hard my mind - and my cock - we're blown by those two.

I remember cumming. I remember cumming hard and thinking, where the fuck did all of that cum from? Since I'd just blown a good heavy load not a half hour ago.

I remember the end perfectly; Sarah's thick, cherry red lips wrapped wetly around my cockhead as Annalise sucked my balls and slathered my taint with her tongue. Fingers pumped the bottom of my shaft furiously while Sarah's hot mouth bobbed expectantly on my knob. I filled her mouth with her after sweetly aching jet of cum until it drooled out of the corners of her mouth.

When I was finished, the two girls shared a hot, cummy kiss, swapping my load between them, each swallowing a bit. Both kissed me after but only the taste lingered. They'd swallowed it all. I felt only a little disappointed at that. Mostly I felt just fucking awesome.