All Comments on 'Ch. 02 More First Times'

by MichelleWhoIs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great job. please write more!

I loved both stories. You should allow voting! Your work is excellent, passionate, and exciting!

CymonCymonabout 17 years ago
More was even better!

Wow Michelle, wouldn't have thought it possible because the First Time was so good but this

story was even hotter than the first one!

I agree with the other comment - please keep writing!

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Another sexy story

Love your writing, very sexy and passionate, also well writen. More please.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Most important

What is most important is that a person finds love. It shouldn't even matter who the person is. Love is truely the most important thing.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
I am so sorry to say...

...That I have not seen these wonderful stories until just now, but I am quickly making amends! I honestly did not imagine this happening, or how it might happen, in the military, but then it would have to find a way, wouldn't it? You've been able to take me into that secretive world with your excellent writing Michelle. Its frankly hard to read as I actually feel the fear of discovery you had to face in almost every paragraph! I have so much respect for what you and others in the military have had to deal with, along with the respect you deserve for serving your country as well. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I do hope you will write more of these beautiful stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous