Ch. 02 Questions Lead to Fantasies

Story Info
Asking questions leads from jealousy to arousal of other men.
2.3k words
4.47
2.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been months since my girlfriend, and I got back together. I'm still processing everything around Suzy losing her virginity to a guy on a 2nd date after our breakup. I remember thinking how I would be able to ask questions on the phone about Jason, the guy she dated, but I could never ask in person. I didn't want her to see how aroused our conversations would get me. It wasn't normal.

She never refused to answer any questions. She genuinely believed it was my coping mechanism and she wanted to do whatever she could to help me overcome my insecurities.

Six months into our rekindled relationship, I popped the question. We were engaged. A month later we had sex for the first time.

I was a little emotional when it happened. Going inside of her took no effort; she wasn't in discomfort like she mentioned her first time with Jason; she never moaned or gripped my arm tightly. At the time I just figured once she was 'broken-in' by the other guy, this was normal.

I would still bring up Jason in our phone conversations, but it was less often. I would still play the scenarios in my head most of the time when I masturbated. That was my secret.

This is when I started realizing my mind chose a path of pleasure rather than one of pain and jealousy. What would have consumed me became a source of pleasure. I don't think I could have handled it otherwise and I know I was still that lovesick puppy when it came to Suzy. I had the choice to leave her or embrace her past and be with her.

Suzy never stopped being overly flirtatious and guys. She still seemed genuinely shocked but never let it go anywhere. But something changed. Whereas before I would feel tinges of jealousy, now I look forward to these interactions. I always got aroused but I never let her know.

I started to mention Jason and ask questions again but for the first time it was in person and during sex. Her answers were shorter than on the phone. It was exhilarating to see her expression of feigned disinterest when answered, but her body couldn't keep her secret.

If I brought up Jason with her in person, I could see her nipples perk up. If I was fingering her and his name was mentioned, she was wetter. It was a jolt of pure arousal to see her as she described the moments.

One night at a restaurant we got on the topics of sex.

"Doesn't it hurt you to hear all the details about Jason?"

I told her the truth, "It did at first. I was angry and jealous, but we weren't dating so I didn't have a right. I felt that if I knew every little detail, it would become less of your personal story and instead something between us. For some reason that felt better."

I then asked, "Do you get excited when we talk or think about Jason?"

Suzy looked down and said, "Not really. I only bring him up because you want me to."

"You are such a liar!", I interjected with a smile.

"No, I'm not. It doesn't really do anything for me."

I told her that I knew she got excited when she talked about Jason because she always got wetter, and her breathing would intensify.

Suzy had never had an orgasm. She enjoyed sexual encounters, she had her turn-ons, and she would always get right to the edge, but she could never reach that climax. I knew she was very turned on by how wet she would get or if she closed her eyes and made 'Mmmmm.' sounds.

She started apologizing because she didn't want me to get offended.

"I love you. I don't want to be with Jason, but it does excite me to remember."

I told her it didn't bother me and then I confessed.

"I actually get turned on by how turned on you are when we talk about Jason."

This took her a moment to wrap her head around. She finally asked if I ever masturbated while we were on the phone talking about Jason.

"Yes. All the time."

After that we asked each other a bunch of 'what-if' questions.

Then Suzy asked, "Would you have sex with any of my friends if we weren't together?"

"Sure. Some of your friends a attractive."

Then I asked the same question, and she gave a quick answer of, "Yes!"

I was a bit surprised as to how quickly she answered but didn't dwell on it.

Then I asked a question that I didn't know why I was asking.

"If you knew I would be totally ok with it, would you have sex with someone else."

She didn't answer right away and then said, "I don't know."

"What if you knew I would actually like you to have sex with someone else and no one would ever find out."

She squinted her eyes trying to figure out what was the trick to the question.

"This is just a hypothetical question, right?"

"Yes. If I had no regrets, never be upset, and never hold it against you, would you have sex with someone."

For some reason, I knew what her answer was going to be before she said it.

"Yes."

My heart was in my throat and those knots in my stomach came back with a vengeance.

I was quiet for a moment but didn't want to make it too awkward, so I just smiled and took a sip of my drink.

She asked me the same question and I simply said, "No."

She asked if I thought less of her and I said, "Absolutely not!"

I explained that my biggest turn on was watching her when she got turned on. Something about seeing her get lost in a moment and getting unbelievably aroused was my drug, my desire, my turn on.

She then asked me, based on our earlier question, which of her friends or coworkers would I have picked if we weren't dating. I listed a few of her girlfriends and we laughed and talked about why I chose them.

Then I asked her who she would have sex with as part of my hypothetical. She hesitated and I mentioned Jason. Surprisingly, she said no to him.

The more she thought about it the stronger the feelings were beginning to stir inside. Before she even answered I felt the pulses of blood rushing into my cock. My face was getting a bit flushed, and she noticed.

"Are you nervous of who it is?"

"No. Just answer ... I'm curious."

She was shifting her weight on the bench seat, and I could see her getting a little nervous as she named some of my friends.

Aside from Suzy's adventurous few months with Jason, she is one of the most conservative people I know, so hearing list guys she would have sex with was strange.

Her upbringing and family always instilled a very strait-laced lifestyle. Sex was bad, boys are bad, don't dress provocatively, and be a good girl. Most in our mutual circle of friends would define her as sexually repressed ... I know, I asked. The funny thing is that most of the people in that circle would be considered conservative so what does that say about Suzy.

The ironic thing is she has an amazing body. Unfortunately, the sexiest outfit she would wear is a summer dress that shows her knees. Even her bathing suits are conservative one-piece suits. Her sister on the other has tends to sneak out of the house with more provocative outfits underneath and changes when she gets to where she is going. Suzy is always disappointed by this and tries to get her not to buy those outfits and hide them. I've even tried to have her wear her sister's outfits, but she never did.

Her conservative attire doesn't stop the guys from hitting on her. But I would love to see her in something more revealing from time to time.

Suzy is 5'6" tall with long wavy black hair. She has an amazing body with creamy white skin. She recently blossomed with beautiful 34 C breasts with pink and puffy nipples. Dark brown eyes that sparkle with excitement at just about everything.

Over the next few days, she would bring up the conversation on our phone calls. She would ask me follow up questions about me and her friends, but I quickly realized it was only because she wanted me to ask her the same question. She was getting aroused talking about my friends and doing it while talking to me. Each time, the questions and answers got more elaborate.

One night on the phone I asked what I've been wondering for a while.

"If you could pick only one of my friends to have sex with whom would it be?"

She said Rick's name. I pressed her if this was something she had long thought about and she admitted she had always found him attractive.

"So, would you? Would you have sex with him if he was totally ok with it?"

Sheepishly she said, "Yes. But he won't. Besides all this is just for fun, right?"

I couldn't stop thinking about how she was so turned on by these conversations and wondered if she wasn't a little serious about everything. I kept convincing myself I should be upset and jealous, but the reality was I started to picture her with other guys, not just Jason.

One night I went to her house. She lives with her parents, her sister, and her brother. Usually someone else is always home and the house tends to be a hot spot of social activity, but tonight she was alone.

Suzy was sitting on the floor working on a project for an upcoming church retreat. I came up and sat behind her, with her between my legs. I began to rub her shoulders as she focused on her project. Slowly my hands worked her sides, easing my way towards the front until I was gently cupping her breasts.

She pulled my hands away and mentioned she had to finish because the retreat was tomorrow. I kept teasing her and tried again, but she was concentrating on her work. I started to nibble on her ear and gently kiss her neck, but she wasn't responding. I give her credit; she really wasn't getting turned on.

I kind of gave up but continued massaging her shoulders. We started talking about the retreat and if I had all my stuff ready. I suddenly realized I had to remind Rick to get the rental van first thing in the morning. I ran to the kitchen phone and called him.

I came back and sat next the Suzy. She asked if he was going to be able to get the van and we discussed the arrangements. I started to tease her about us spending all weekend with Rick. I told her she would have to behave and not jump his bones. She let out a nervous laugh.

"You can't say this stuff during the retreat. I won't be able to look at him if you keep do."

I assured her I wouldn't and then I said,

"I can't stop him from looking at you, though. I can't deny him that."

She asked me if he had ever said anything and although I couldn't remember any details, I said he did.

"What did he say? Tell me!", she said with excitement.

"He always said I was a lucky guy and he's said you have a smoking body. "

As I'm telling her this, I could see her nipples popping out of her shirt. She went from focusing on the retreat to getting aroused in less than a minute. I reached over and grazed her nipples. She didn't protest. I continued telling her more comments he had made over the years.

I couldn't help myself and started to talk about the weekend retreat and how all the young adult leaders (that was our group of friends) would have to stay up late and make plans for the next day. I mentioned how many times Rick was going to look at her like he's always done.

"Rick probably wishes he was me right now." My hands gently squeezing her breasts, massaging them.

"He would love to have your hands stroking his cock, his large thick cock."

Suzy closed her eyes and reached inside my shorts.

"His cock would be much bigger than mine. I'm sure you'd like a larger cock, right?"

She didn't say anything. I asked again, "Right?"

She nodded her head and tilted her head back.

"Have you seen it?", she asked.

"Yes, we had the same PE class for 3 years."

"Oh my God! That's right.", she responded and looked to me.

I glanced down and saw a dark, wet spot on the light grey sweatpants. Then I slid my hands down her sweatpants. She was dripping wet. She is always wetter when talking about other guys. This was insane.

I told her some of the times I caught him staring at her and how he probably has jerked off to her. I rubbed her clit, her wet and sticky lips parting as I went faster and faster. Suddenly she turned her head around and started to kiss me with passionate ferocity.

I couldn't hold it and cum oozed out of her hands and into my shorts. She didn't stop stroking my cock. It was hurting but I didn't stop her.

She opened her eyes and pulled her hand out, holding as much cum as she could.

"Holy shit, I've never seen you cum so much."

We knew how turned on we were, and we knew why.