All Comments on 'Ch. 02 - Vegas Vacation Day 02'

by Cy383

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Started decent but middle aged guys cuming 6 times in 24 hrs just blows all credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great so far……nothing better than fucking someone else’s wife, specially when it’s your sister-n-law. Hopefully you can pump a baby into her before this is over.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

To @patillie. Down below . I am 72 and with a new girlfriend last month I managed 3 times in one night, though th3rd one took a while

Cy383Cy383over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. Ch. 02 was my second attempt at writing like this. The feedback is truly appreciated and helpful. I'm always looking at ways to improve my stories.

to @patillie. It's funny you mention that, when I finished the second proofread, I caught how many times each guy got off that day, especially Gary. Seeing as his is in his late 30's, I will say from personal experience it's not impossible, but I did scale it back in Ch. 03 - had to give the poor guy a bit of a reprieve. With Neal I was going for a dominant buff over testosterone filled, Viagra popping alpha male, so he was supposed to seem a tad superhuman, partially to emasculate Gary a little.

@Anonymous comment. The original plan for this story was to focus on Gary and his sister-in-law Melissa accidentally having sex and how strange it is for them to accidentally hookup. Given their age gap and Melissa nearing 50 I don't see a baby on the horizon, HOWEVER, there is a story in the works (proofing now) where Gary pop's his niece's cherry, his niece that happens to be Melissa's daughter.

to @Ic69hunter. All I can say is, congratulations and thank you for giving men everywhere hope that we can still have active sex lives in our 70s. Perhaps in a future Eve story she will have to try an older man.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

An amazing instalment, with a great series of uninhibited sex, people just following their emotions and desires. But it's not only the sex scenes making this story so extraordinarily good but also the background information we get, about feelings and tensions, about the fight between lust and guilt.

Especially the lovingly fight between Eve and Gary about dominance in their relationship is exciting. Eve is a special character indeed. I think we see the dissonance between her Catholic upbringing and her inner needs and natural drives manifesting, resulting in a sometimes weird behavior. But Gary more and nore manages to read his wife's mind I think. The Vegas environment seems to reveal some issues normally hidden behind the facade of decency many people are forced to maintain, firced by their envirionment and by theirselves. And this is a very nice outcome ;-).

We see Melissa who not only wanted to stay faithful in her marriage but also feels self-conscious about her body. Now she experiences that different people have different tastes, and there's just Gary who loves her curves.

Thank you for this amazing chaoter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me going. Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous