Ch. 02: Visit to the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

Jan had positioned Mia on the edge of the bed and told her to lie back so that while she was still lying down, her legs hung over the side of the bed. Jan then slowly sank to her knees between Mia's legs and pulled off Mia's tiny G-string.

She hungerly looked at Mia's shaved, slick mound that was straight in front of her and said, "Oh Mia you have the most beautiful pussy ever," as she slowly leaned toward her to begin kissing and licking her sexy slit. Jan whispered, "My god, I can feel the heat coming from you. I bet you are soaking wet already."

Then Jan leaned the rest of the way in and with her tongue licked Mia from near her asshole all the way to her clitoris with an audible slurp. Mia moaned in appreciation.

Jan continued licking the folds of Mia's pussy and occasionally would spread Mia's pussy lips and sink her tongue deep within her. She could see Mia was really warming up to this, so she decided she needed to give some loving to Mia's nub that was now engorged with blood and was obviously begging for release. She slid up to Mia's clit and begin making circular motions with her tongue around the swollen little button. Mia started panting and moaning in earnest now. Jan decided that Mia couldn't get any more aroused, so decided to finish her off by sucking Mia's sweet clit deeply while twirling her tongue.

This put Mia over the edge, and she grabbed Jan's head still between her legs and spasmed as she came and pulled her lover's face tight to her honeypot as she bucked with pleasure. As she sank back into the bed as Jan gave her a last couple of gentle kisses on her womanhood.

Mia sighed, "Jan my love, you are better than ever." Jan climbed up on the bed next to Mia and they embraced. As they kissed Mia could taste her own musty, slightly salty juices on Jan's lips and tongues. God that woman knows how to turn me on she thought as she sighed.

Jan first looked down at Mia, winked at her, and then turned her head to the side and looked at the guys still sitting in the chairs at the side of the bed. She then gave them a provocative smile and said, "I guess it is my turn now isn't it now Mia?"

She turned back to Mia and dragged herself all the way up onto Mia so that she was sitting on Mia's face. Jan was still wearing her deep V cut lingerie, so she had to slide the crotch of it to one side to give Mia access to her clean and slick pussy. Mia began greedily licking the hot, wet cunt that Jan had pressed hard against her mouth. Jan sighed as she reached for her own small, perky breasts that still encased in her negligee. She moved the fabric to the side so that her breasts were exposed, and she started to grind her already hard, dark nipples for maximum gratification. Mia reached up to help Jan by adding her hands to the exploring of the long and swollen nipples.

Jan knew she wouldn't hold on for long, as she was hyper excited. Then she looked down and she could see that a flush was spreading across her chest. Soon, she should be rocked with an almighty orgasm.

"Mia make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum." She nearly screamed through her clenched teeth as she started to grind down on Mia's willing mouth. She then started to rock back and forth as she came while Mia squeezed Jan's small breasts to extract every last ounce of the powerful waves of orgasm. Jan then collapsed face first onto the bed with Mia still gently kissing Jan's sex.

The two women laid on the bed for a couple of a minutes like this and then Jan again turned her face towards the foot of the bed and the two men. She had decided it was about time to get them involved. She was desperate to have a shot at Michael and see his cock that Mia would only describe as "big, I mean, really big". It was a mystery because try as she might, Mia would give no further details during their phone conversations beyond "it is better if you just see for yourself".

Even though she was looking forward to this unveiling, she thought that as she had just cum, it was really Mia's turn first. So, she said to Michael "Are you enjoying the show?"

"God yes!" Michael replied as he enthusiastically shook his head up and down.

"Great. You seemed to like watching Mia be taken by a woman. How would like to see Mia with another man before I start pleasuring you?" Jan asked flirtatiously.

"Oh Lord. Yes. I loved seeing Mia cum." Michael agreed as he took a big gulp.

"Don't we all" said Jan as she crawled off Mia over to the foot of the bed and motioned Jerry to his feet.

Jerry was wearing his clothes. A comfortable tee shirt along with an old pair of jeans. Jan slid off the bed and stood next to Jerry at the foot of the bed. She pulled him up out of the chair and gave him a quick kiss and hug. She then turned back to the bed and asked the woman that had just given her such pleasure to slide to the foot of the bed and stand beside her and Jerry.

Mia also gave Jerry a hug and maybe a little longer wetter kiss than Jan had just planted on him. Mia was really excited about being with Jerry as she had done a few times over this last fall. But she was even more interested in giving Michael a really, really good show. As she had gotten to know him over this past year, she was convinced that he was going to absolutely get off just watching what was about to unfold.

Jan ran her hands across Jerry's torso and pulled his shirt over his head revealing his wiry strong body that she had noticed getting stronger as he spent more time on his delivery routes lifting all those heavy cases of soda. She looked at this as a side benefit of his job besides the surprisingly big paychecks he was bringing home as a commissioned delivery driver.

Mia also placed her hands on his hard chest as she admired how well built he had become since their initial Freshman year couplings over two years ago. Jerry reached around both girls next to him and played with their asses because if nothing else Jerry was always horny.

Jan chuckled "Someone seems raring to go" as she sank to the floor and beckoned Mia down as well. Jan reached over and stroked the front of his jeans that had a definite bulge in them. "Yep, definitely ready" she said. Jan then reached inside the jeans and freed his cock.

A small purr emitted from Mia which surprised her and made her think "He's ready? I will tell you who's ready and that's me". She smiled and then looked up at Jerry. Then she turned and gazed at Michael while reaching up and joining Jan's hand that was surrounding Jerry's already erect member. She turned towards Jerry opened her mouth as Jan helped her guide Jerry's cock head into her hot waiting mouth. Jerry groaned with anticipation.

Jerry's cock was slightly larger than average man's penis and had a slight curve to it. Mia was polishing the knob of it with her mouth as Jan held it and slowly stroked it. Jan then pulled back his cock to her and she slobbered on it for a minute as Mia reached down and rolled his balls. Mia had always thought that Jerry's balls were the best part of his package.

Jan then moved his cock back to Mia's waiting mouth as she then stood up and went over to the bedstand to get the lubricating oil. She wanted to make sure that Jerry would be slick and wet so that Mia would get a nice ride right from the start. Mia saw this out of the corner of her eye and reached between her legs to begin stroking her quim to also help ensure that she was wet and ready.

Jan walked back over to the foot of the bed and knelt on her knees before Jerry with Mia still alongside. As Mia continued to sucking Jerry's turgid tool, Jan started applying the love lotion along the base of his cock. She quickly got him slick and then decided she might as well use some of this oil on her best friends' breasts as Mia licked and caressed her husband's organ. This made Mia even hotter.

"I think my two best friends and lovers are pretty ready to fuck. What do you think Michael?" Jan asked licking her lips as she turned towards Michael.

Michael who could not tear his eyes away from watching his beautiful girlfriend sucking another man's swollen dick less than two feet away from him, could only nod and smile back.

Jan reached over and helped Mia to her feet. Then she gently pushed Mia back toward the foot of the bed and sat her down facing Jerry. As she pushed Mia gently onto the bed, she gave Mia's creamy breasts a gentle squeeze and jiggle. She loved to jiggle Mia's perfectly shaped large breasts. While she sometimes wished she could jiggle her own a little more, she didn't really worry about it too much because she knew that she had a tight body that looked great and her so called "claim to fame" was her ass that no girl she knew could come close to.

Jan asked Mia to put her legs up and hold them with her hands. She knew that Jerry loved fucking her this way. He liked to hold Jan's legs against his chest as he rode her hard in this modified missionary position. Right off hand she couldn't recall if Jerry and Mia had ever done it that way while she had watched. Regardless, she thought he will love doing it this way and had every reason to believe that Mia would love it too.

She turned around and grabbed Jerry's cock and pulled over by the edge of the bed, and holding him, slowly rubbed his cockhead on Mia's exposed pink pearl. Jan could see a drop of Jerry's precum on his cock's tip as she rubbed him against Mia's essence. Mia once again let out a passionate sigh signaling Jan that she wanted to get boned now in the worse way. Jan moved Jerry's cock down Mia's mound and positioned it just inside the pouting lips.

"Jesus Christ, just fuck me damn it," begged Mia.

Jan let go of Jerry's stiff rod and he buried it deep inside Mia with a grunt and began to hump with a steady rhythm. Mia started to pant, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," as Jerry pounded away.

Jan backed away and sat in the chair next to Michael catching her breath. She watched as Mia reached down between her own legs and busily flicked her clit to help bring some quick relief for her passions.

Michael could only stare at the sight of his partner being plowed by his new farmer friend. Seeing her legs up in the air still wearing the three-inch stilettos turned him on as she got ravaged now at an incredible pace. Jerry banged away furiously and soon Mia was screaming as she came to a violent climax.

Jan with a big smile on her face said, "Jerry I think you can slow down now you have done your job."

Jerry looked back both a little disappointed, as well as proud, that although he hadn't gotten to cum yet, he had given Mia what looked to be a totally satisfying ride. So, he backed away.

"Was that good for you baby?" Jan asked Mia already knowing the answer.

"God yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you," said Mia before realizing that although she had just cum hard twice, first with Jan and then with Jerry, Michael hadn't even joined the party yet.

Before she could really start feeling any guilt Jan already had been thinking ahead and asked, "Mia would it be okay if Michael and I kissed?"

"Please, yes. Please kiss him." Mia immediately replied.

Jan turned around kneeling on her chair next to Michael, so they were facing each other and leaned across and gently kissed him. Then she kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue into his mouth. Holding his head in her hands they continued French kissing passionately. They were hot, hot, hot and ready to get on with it.

Jan then sat up a little straighter and asked Michael if he would like to touch her tits. Michael enthusiastically reached over and started to knead her nipples just as he watched Mia do a few minutes earlier. Jan then leaned in closer to Michael so he could begin sucking and caressing her little bullets. At this point, Mia sat up on the bed alongside Jerry to watch the evolving action of her lover with her best friend.

Michael was rubbing and kissing Jan's firm and high breasts while he then reached around to play with her round ass. This brought a sigh to Jan's lips as she said, "Mia would you be okay with me taking off his pajamas and touching his cock?"

"Be my guest, my love" replied Mia back to Jan.

Jan stood up from her chair and gave her hands to Michael to direct him to stand up in front of her. She kissed him again passionately even though she had to use every inch of her three-inch heels and pull Michael's head down so that they could reach each other's mouth as he was nearly a foot taller than her.

She pulled slightly away from their embrace and traced her long pink nails over his Pajama top. Then reaching down to the hem of the shirt pulled it over his broad shoulders. He had a muscled torso, not, like a body builder but like a natural athlete.

"Mmmmm." Jan sighed. Then she slid down his body to kneel in front of him knowing that in the next couple of minutes she would see what only Mia would refer to as a 'big cock, really big cock'. How big was big? Was he long? Was he thick? Was he straight or a little curved like Jerry? What did the head of his cock look like? So many questions.

As Jan reached to his pajama pants, she could see that Michael dressed his member down along his left leg. Did really go as far down that leg as it looked? It was starting to bulge a little away from his leg. She gently traced what appeared to be his full manhood underneath the cotton pajamas with her long fingernails. 'Can he really be this big?' Jan mused as she finished her initial inspection.

"Oh, Mia you are one lucky woman." Jan said as she reached behind Michael and pulled down his pajamas to his ankles and looked to see his cock spring up as it was finally free. Jan gazed in amazement. He wasn't big. He was huge. He was a monster.

"He has to over ten inches long," Jan thought as she reached over and placed her hand around the base of his cock. Well, she tried to put her hand around it, but she couldn't totally encircle it as it was so thick.

"This is going to be somewhat challenging, but, oh my god it was going to feel so good." She thought as she slowly pulled at Michael's immense shaft, which much to her surprise actually got a little bigger. It might be full foot long she thought as she turned away from him to stare back at Mia who looked at her smiling and shook her head up and down to let her know it would really feel as big as it looked, and that Jan was going to absolutely love it.

Jan turned back to Michael and put his swollen Glans Penis into her mouth and ran her tongue around it causing a small groan to emit from him. "Glans-Penis?" She thought pausing for a few seconds. "This isn't a fucking biology class. Was she becoming an academic when it came to sex? She was licking the biggest knob, helmet and tip that she had ever tasted. God, woman loosen up and enjoy yourself," she chided herself silently. Then she sucked greedily at his head and decided to use both her hands on his shaft as she stroked him.

She idly wondered if she should try and deep throat him. She had practiced a lot on Jerry and also some of her bigger dildos over the past year. She was trying to improve and striving to gain the skills to become the ultimate lover. She decided quickly that she would save that for some time later as she continued stroking and sucking. She needed to get this gigantic erection inside of her quickly.

Jan turned to Mia and began to ask her if it was okay to fuck her boyfriend, but before she could finish her question, Mia said to Michael, "Honey will you please fuck the hell out of my friend? I know you can make her cum and cum."

Michael reached down put his arms under Jan's arm pits and stood her up in one fell swoop. Jan somewhat swooned but quickly regained her balance and control over the situation and said, "Go lie down Michael. I need to control how much of your cock I can take and still be comfortable. I want to take as much as I can, and I want it to feel good. I don't want to hurt myself."

Mia reassured Jan that Michael was gentle and would definitely make her feel "more than good" when they fucked. So, Michael lay down on the bed with his head on the pillow and Jan took off her heels and then crawled up onto the bed to join him. Then she gave him one more caress and stroked his shaft using the oil that had been left on the bed from Jerry and Mia's adventure. Jan was super aroused but knew it was going to be a tight fit, so wanted them as slippery as they could be. So, she poured the oil over his staff until she was sure that it was going to be nice moist entry.

She then turned and squatted over Michael on the bed facing him. She was going to be on top and in control. She had a tremendous sense of balance with all her yoga that she did. This helped her squat down standing on the bed over this huge, throbbing cock. She slowly lowered herself, sheathing Michael's cock head and the first couple inches of his shaft. She could feel her cunt lips spread, so she slid down a little more and got a couple of more inches of his manhood.

She had read an article that a woman's vagina could stretch to fit most, if not all, large penises as they obviously could stretch to have babies. The author of that article had obviously not tested a cock the size of Michael's or a pussy as tight as hers she thought. She was stretched to the limit, but she only felt completely filled with a pleasant pressure and she was not uncomfortable at all. In fact, she was feeling extremely excited as the tight fit had caused her clit to move up and down with each stroke providing added friction that led to her pleasure.

As she enjoyed the ride, her mind wandered, as she thought that she would have to be careful to pick positions that always best make use of Michaels girth and length. Provide her an intense ride but not lead to any discomfort. That meant that some positions would be out, but also would mean some other positions that required a longer cock could be even better. She once again chided herself for being so analytical. Professor Jan she thought. Luckily, the gentle stroking was already bringing her close to a climax. She once again thanked the gods that it was so easy for her to orgasm. She picked up her tempo of riding him and soon she came with a steamy finish.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers